Trump's "wall" is barely a fence

>Trump's "wall" is barely a fence
What the fuck

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=C52TlPCVDio
twitter.com/PressSec/status/859482700310294528
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

How mani build-the-wall buxx did he get so far anyways? Budget showdown in autumn, eh?

>american architecture
Maybe I'll cross over, Trump's a globalist so it's going to become even easier.
Should have voted for a trusted conservative, americlaps

Stop watching anime

The thing they're building now isn't the Trump wall, it's just a fence extension approved long ago but not built because nigger president.

If Trump says its a wall then its a wall even if its a fence because I can't face the fact that a politician might lie to me.

>6 feet higher!

le god emperor would never let us down check out this BASED TRUMP WALL

don't you ever use a picture of Kyou for american "politics"

aren't mexicans starving? methinks one could just slither between those boards.

a ladder is enough to scale this...

dont think about it, just focus your thoughts on Trump and how wonderful he is at beginning construction of this amazing big beautiful border wall

Reps loved illegal immigration in the 70s
youtube.com/watch?v=C52TlPCVDio

Dems learned to love it in the 90s when it gave them Cali, and soon Texas.

>not at leas 5 rolls deep of concertina wire
it's like they aren't even trying

GOP establishment still loves illegal immigration which is why they wouldn't give proper border security funding. They profit like hell from the lobbyists and corporations that consume illegal labor. Trump is slowly and gradually easing away from his strict deportation and wall rhetoric that he had during the campaign because there is so much resistance to it from all sides. Eventually he will settle for more GWB fencing and declare it a victory, the sycophant supporters will gobble it up. Deportations are still very low with ICE only deporting 50,000 since inauguration-- lower than obama-- he'll never make a real impact on the illegals, but just enough to placate most of his base.

Whether or not that's enough to secure 2020 its hard to tell.

Yeah I would add that a lot of his supporters are so heavily invested that they'll practically defend any outcome.

We're fat as fuck my simian friend

So is America.

Why can't we all be fat friends together?

Even Canada is obese.

Theres gonna be an attachment to the top, making it taller.
twitter.com/PressSec/status/859482700310294528

fatness is the future, after all.

the concrete border wall will be funded by el chapo and ted cruz will make sure it gets built

The Ted Cruz bill is a pretty dumb meme, it will never get through the senate and is a pipe dream.