University of Texas Stabbing and Frat House Graffiti Events Connected

It's infuriating that these events were not met with aggressive action by the administration. The white students at the University of Texas need to realize that the liberal SJW fueled atmosphere is literally there to kill them.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-g3uJd09RWg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

Video from attacker calling for white genocide: youtube.com/watch?v=-g3uJd09RWg

MSM is pushing he had "mental illness" narrative such fucking bullshit

There's actually a very well written post by UT Students facebook page that explains how all of the events were connected

>rightwing president gets elected on platform of removing illegal immigrants and jailing lawbreakers
>shitskins decide it's a good time to start killing white people

It didn't work out well in the 1970s or 1980s and it won't work out well for them now either.

It isn't letting me post the link to the post, but here it is in its entirety

If the races were reversed and the attacker was literally retarded, this would be mentioned in one little sentence while the rest of the article would be screaming about racism. The MSM is bigoted as fuck.

Here's a statement by the terrorists

We'll they try hard to because the white guy at the party in California killed those people because he was upset about a break up so now this can't be reported honestly

The MSM (CJM) doesn't want to admit there's a difference between being mentally ill and just plain aggressive. Now every shooter has a "mental illness". People are capable of carrying out aggressive acts of violence without being mentally ill, don't let anyone else try to persuade you otherwise.

In loco parentis was a mistake.

As was neo liberalism

This is fucking disgusting.

And nobody is doing anything about it because they're an "oppressed minority group".

Yeah well we are not doing anything about it either, I guess it is all totally ok.

Fair enough. At the least this event acts to redpill those who are suspicious of the events happening around them.

If recent history is any indication, the students will do something about it. Do you foresee these events having a good effect on future attendance?

People are doing something about it at the ballot box, too. The parties who side with the anti-white, anti-capitalist, anti-western civilization crap are getting voted out all over the west. Again, do you foresee this having a positive effect on their pocket book?

would a mentally sound person do what he did?

By this logic, we might as well legalize murder.

What can the students possibly do about something like this? The administration isn't listening to them at all, and they're the ones who are helping to push this toxic SJW atmosphere.

Academic rankings will largely stay the same at UT due to the research funding, but I suspect students will think twice about their decision to attend UT when there are many other good universities within the state (Rice and A&M).

As for the pocketbook the effects have yet to be seen as Trump was elected only a few months ago, so only time will tell what our pocketbooks will look like in a years time.

Would a mentally sound person do what Dylann Roof did?

Does it matter if they're mentally sound at all? If they're a danger to society they shouldn't be allowed to interact within it.

They can leave and go to another university.

>I suspect students will think twice about their decision to attend UT

Exactly. They're about to start bleeding money.

is there a website that keeps an active list? i feel like that would be more effective than random screen shots

what the fuck is that leap in logic, I'm simply trying to work out how we identify people. Identifying the mentally unstable is not legalizing murder ya nut
nope

yes it's in the bottom right corner of pic

Not as much as you might think. They currently have the admission essentially locked at the top 5% of Texas high school seniors. I don't think they'll lose money, but the quality of student will go down.

>The parties who side with the anti-white, anti-capitalist, anti-western civilization crap are getting voted out all over the west.

Meh not really man, I wish this was actually happening but it is not.

That was before the administration protected a bunch of terrorists on campus.

>I don't think they'll lose money, but the quality of student will go down.

Which in turn means losing money in itself. Reputation is money.

I also want to point to the fact that the narrative's power IS losing its grip. They are getting fucked on a state funding level, and even the MSM has to acknowledge that people no longer trust them. The guard doesn't change overnight.

>US
>bleeding governorship
>bleeding seats in federal and state parliaments
>lost the presidency
>lost the judge

>Netherlands
>left wing parties got fucked

>Britain
>Labour has no future

>France
>Le Penn is going to win

Do you even 2016 election, bro?

The Trump victory has worn off and if you are at all paying attention you would see that it has actually changed nothing.

We are still on the same course of doom.

>Which in turn means losing money in itself. Reputation is money.

This is true, however, the reputation of an institution is more heavily influenced by the research money and endowments that they obtain rather than the quality of student (although quality of student does have a role in reputation, albeit, a smaller one than funding).

SOMEONE PLS EXPLAIN

That standard for getting off as mentally ill when you commit a crime is you have to be in a state where you literally don't understand that what you are doing is wrong/a crime.

i.e ... you would pretty much need to be in a hallucinatory state of mind.

Obviously anyone who commits a premeditated killing is mentally not in a great frame of mind...but that isn't legally an excuse.

It's becoming a tit for tat bunch of killings where one side is hate filled murderers while the other side are merely mentally ill victims themselves

You as a loner can do very little at all. However, if you were to spread the info presented here to every white high school student in Texas or the world? That just might shame the University enough for them to do something about it.

The Jewish controlled society will excuse left wing and anti white violence but not right wing or pro white violence. Do not use such a reckless strategy. You have no cards to play in that game.

Get the word out their treachery out to the public at large. By shaming them or exposing them you either get a favorable response or you reveal their anti white bias to normal people who don't believe such things exist. That's a win, win.