French Election

This election is more important than any election thats taken place in pur modern era .
The election will decide the fate of Europe for a hundred years.

YET NO ONE IS TALKING ABOUT IT OR EVEN ATTEMPTING TO MEME.

LooK at all the slide threads. You are being played.
Le penn threads are being auto pruned.

Wake up .

WAKE UP

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiac
youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic
twitter.com/AnonBabble

This is a bump for EUROPE.

End the silence

This is another bump for europe. Please take a break from being a sheep to post Lepenn memes

What makes you think anyone cares about the French?

I can't pretend to care about Europe. They've largely made their bed. Macron winning would just be another coffin nail.

Right girl is thick

The lack of attention is unsettling. If someone could just explain why tgey dont give a shit It would help my aching heart

Because France is a country with the gayest language out there and its mostly niggers with a white 1%.
Nobody cares.

Everyone look at these two gentlemen, they are a great example of whats going on right now

Why is this okay with you people

Bump

It's completely retarded and dumb to leave the European Union,
but I really dont give a flying fuck about those fagspeaking niggers up in France

What would Le Pen even be able to do if she wins? Nothing short of a violent revolution would fix the way things are. For a revolution to take place, it is better for these pro immigration/globalism candidates to win, as opposed to "far right" candidates winning and alleviating some of the pressure that is building.

You dont care, but you possess enough energy to actively speak AGAINST france.

What causes this behavior.

this

but also this They don't speak English, meme magic has little power

>The election will decide the fate of Europe for a hundred years

Because they're ignorant French people.
I have not met 1 person in real life who likes French people.
They're too dumb/ignorant/selfish to learn English.
They are fully cucked by Africans.
Paris is where the terrorism is at.
They dont care about us, we dont care about them

Interesting take... but what if this is the time to act ? What if this is the only opportunity.

All nations are on the verge of astronomical DEMOGRAPHIC SHIFTS. In 20 years there wont be opposition. It just wont exist. There will be globalists and their controlled opposition candidates

i honestly want LePen to loose so i can get comfy and see france getting vaporized by the liberal mistakes of SJW and refugee.

Macron did say they're just gonna have to get used to it. If they accept this way of life, and vote him in, then it's a victimless, cautionary tale for the rest of the world.

are you from french canada or just a faggot ?

Bump
but where's statistics on the EU? where are redpilling infographics on the EU? you are winning on issues easily, just get the message out! Yet the only strategy you employ is the character assassination of Macron.

I am honestly beyond caring about this particular election. Europe will no longer be European by the end of this century. Whites will all but be extinguished on this current course. Nothing will change that, unfortunately. We don't have the willpower to change things. People are too afraid to act and too uninformed to realize the magnitude of the problem. In fact, I say we should keep going down this path as fast as possible because there is a chance it will show people of the west the grave they have dug. The only real chance to overcome it is to let it get bad enough for people to see what is happening.

So people actually want her to lose in the hopes of escalating tension... i assumed France was getting slid.

Pic related ?

>use ti it

you mean the local terror cell and the daily attack ?

I have never been more disgusted at a single photo/image in my life. Truly sickening.

I want LePen to win just to see liberal tears. Since last year that's the only way i can get an erection.

Lots of shills derailing the threads.
Also not enough french people participating or too many lurking.

This is not the time to act because the negatives of mass immigration and globalism are only now becoming apparent. The majority of Europeans are fine with what is happening, because they have willingly given up faith in their traditions and heritage. They care about materialistic objects and being progressive. Every single European I talk to thinks non-Western immigration is fine, and when I point out how they don't assimilate, how they cause crime, how they are a significant drain on the economy, they say it is the country's fault for not being inclusive enough. Given time, people will probably realize how much they've been indoctrinated and want to fight back, but that is not right now.

As I do not speak French, it is hard for me to into influencing French politics.
You have my energy though

French Canada... but I dont speak a word of the language.

And for what its worth we dont speak french, we speak a language called Chiac.

Its a combination of french and english
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Chiac

Soon you will have to care about us when we INVADE you.

Prove him otherwise.

Tip: you can't

Fuckoff,
France a.k.a. New Africa

>Every single European I talk to
What countries? Even in ultra-cucked Germany, people despise the filth pouring into their communities

Why is Macron always accompanied by his mother?

Like, in every campaign pic he is with his mother.

It is quite ridiculous, honestly.

Is this mommy's little boy the man that should lead France in this time of struggle?

I have talked to Germans, Finns, Western Ukrainians, Russians, and people from Switzerland. They were all youth on high school exchange trips. The only non-retarded ones were from Russia.

True enough, if Le Pen wins then it guarantees a right wing Europe with about 10 years to spare and prepare for the invasion of outside forces.
If Le Pen loses we could be set back by 20 years which could very well mean the end of Europe, a right wing, ethno-nationalist revival is still inevitable but that time lost would've proven beyond valuable.

It's time to ACT indeed, let me make some green frog memes from my basement to change the outcome of the french elections
Rothschilds must be terrified af atm, pretty sure of that

is that Tan Mom?

Stop supporting Le Pen

Well, yeah, youth might be retarded since they don't pay 30% income tax to accommodate New Europeans

WAKE UP.

it will be sad to watch dont get me wrong bud damn interesting nonetheless

>France
>Relevant

Pick one. France has been a second rate power since the end of the Napoleonic era.

any europeans here that actually like french people?
It might be a cliche but when i went there on a schooltrip students threw rocks at us aad spit on us.

I am all about Le Pen and am posting and retweeting, but I can only do that so much. Did they have the debate yet?

That's b/c you occupied their country, Klaus

yeah they were shouting some nazi bullshit

I just wanted to let op know i dont care because when europe goes down france is no option for me

It's like the monkey bitch in the Planet of the Apes and the peg-toothed preacher in Poltergeist.

> students threw rocks at us aad spit on us.

Kek, looks like the typical north african behaviour.

I don't know why but most maghrebi youths are agressive little shits, it's always a shitty 12 year old maghrebi destroying something, throwing rocks to cars in a highway or starting some shit just because they are bored. It's like every single algerian or moroccan kid suffers from a terrible form of ADHD.

I don't think they get how easy it will be to lose their nationality and free speech and how hard it will be to get it back.
Am also beginning to think the best Europeans came to the Americas and left the pussies back in the motherland.

If thats the case the french white youth is already copying their behaviour

LE PEN MUST WIN

>being that sore
Krauts killed many Russians both in WWI and WWII, so what? The majority of people here like Germany, especially, because of German cars.

I think the poorest who had nothing to loose but were willing to work made america great

People who had no desire for a better life stayed behind

Sorry man, they were surely Mélenchon supporters.

Bump, been saying this for a week now. What has happened to 4 chan during American election it was the only thing being posted. apparently the polls are 40-60% to maccuck hopefully this is similar to brexit and trump polls. Can any frog eating Faggot stop lurking and confirm this shit

All the real memers gave up after Trump. All that's left are the hardcore idiots who follow Trump blindly and surprise! They did nothing but steal content in the first place

>wake up sheeple
fuck off back to your infowars circlejerk, there's a good lad

My ancestors on my mom's side were dirt poor Irish...but they made this country into something great. I don't understand the lack of enthusiasm for Le Pen, but maybe its bc the French don't know they can fight for something better.

Fuck off you faggot shit skin shill,how many shekels are you making per post you faggot

>students threw rocks at us aad spit on us.
as is typical in muslim countries
not even taking a jab at france, literally every muslim country has the "children throwing rocks at foreigners and jews" phenomenon

It's their main form of entertainment.

Go on make a fuCking meme you Civic nationalist bitch. You're like a little Paul Joseph Watson taking credit for other's work. KYS

As if Germany is not running europe... kek
We could not manage to gain power over europe via war, so we found our own way. Countries that gonna leave the EU will pay the price for it.

Since the german election at the end of this year will either end in no change at all or a slight left-shift europes fate is sealed rather you like it or not.

>Bump for waifu material

not attempting to meme? mfw youtube.com/watch?v=oXWgJSpvbic

Fuck up you dead shit cuck, your still not over trump demolishing shillary you guys fucking suck this is no place for you

Our top priority is winnign backFB and witter

Use these tags:
From Macron's page: #JT20H pretty much his official tag
#JLM2017 for the election
#JeVoteMacron for those with bad decision-making skills
#Macron for general normie discussion
I found a french marine parody acct using: #elysee2017 #JT20h #AvecMoiLe7Mai #JLM2017 #Melenchon #Presidentielle2017 #RadioLondres #FHaine

Also, if you see any anti Le Pen posts, be sure to flood the comments with pro le pen maymays

bump

Ja

Hey Stefan, how's it going?

pol is an english speaking board,the frogs are on the french image boards doing their meme magic there

french are insular as fuck and proud of it,most frogs resist the anglo world and only care about their own laungage,just becuase they aint on pol doesnt mean they aint pulling their weight elsewhere

> caring about their own culture
> not getting cucked by other countries language

> this is bad

Honestly what the fuck is wrong with brits. Absolute pussies all of ya.

Africa empieza en los pirineos, G*llego.

Deja de LARPear como blanco.

Man, she looks like a used up leather handbag, doesn't she?

I can't believe the French are ready to elect a man who was literally groomed by his teacher. I wonder who is going to groom him politically...

Press F to help the Franks take back their land

F

Bump for history

its so cute hes taking his mother with him all the time

Nice incoherent nigger sentence you fucking pleb loser you'll never create memes.

im not cucked,infact i demand you all learn my tounge my country didnt counquer the globe so i have to speak french lol

They are, but the treads just get slid hard.

I fucking refuse to see Paris go under martial law because of the Muslims.
If we get Le Pen to win, we will have a dagger pointed right at the throat of the globalists. Their stronghold is continental Europe. We win there, we can domino this shit across the world. Italy, Greece, Sweden, Norway, and so on.

Holy shit his wife looks like the female equivalent of Trump

Nah mate, we already won brexit

The french can be cucks just like the dutch, it wont matter, poland, hungary, italy and greece will follow us

It's your fault for not memeing as well as us anglos, we did brexit and trump, meanwhile you lot suck granny pussy

o shit

saved

He's so nice...he didn't have to drive his grandmother to the voting booths like that..

lmao are you cucks seriously still rooting for Le Pen? Macron already fucked that bitch, in case you havent noticed he likes to fuck older women so Le Pen already got her pussy and ass streched by the macrocock

>no one is talking about it

I've seen nonstop threads about it on Sup Forums for literally months. Stop making shit up.

such nonsense can only be triggered by autistic butthurt.

tell the doctor where France bullied you.

bump

Well done, that's the kind of thing we've got to get going. Anything more in your memetic treasury?

Good God his wife is ugly.

Someone replace his wife with a sweet potato

god damn i love sweet potatoes