He never cared about the white race

/pol he never gave a fuck about most of you

it was all about
>muh germans,
>muh aryans,
>muh living space

he thought Slavs were subhuman and hated white Anglos

so why do you look to him as a white savior?

the concept of whiteness meant nothing to him

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rqu3bndYiYg
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

It's true, he preferred North Africans and Muslims to Slavs and Christians. He is liked here because he placed the needs of his people first, which is the opposite of what happens with globalism where the needs of the people are placed after the needs of others and the economy.

You can see this in his own book when he goes on a lot of wewuzzing by claiming all good inventions and advancements came from Germanics.
Hitler being a German nationalist is fine, any non-German who worships him is a retard.

this

>hated white anglos
Confirmed to know literally fucking nothing about the man.

>He never cared about the white race
He didn't have to because back then we were still ruling the world and not being genocided. If he had been reborn today he would care.
>It's true, he preferred North Africans and Muslims to Slavs and Christians

He preferred the Japanese and Muslim religion over Christianity. I do agree with him that Christianity is weaker in the sense of love thy neighbour shit.

>any non-German who worships him is a retard.

Why? If he peaced with Britain and put Fascists in power in France he would have been able to stop Communism, the one ideology that has killed the most Whites.

Amerijew Education

Look up the Nazis' Hunger Plan. They planned on starving the Slavs to death for more Lebensraum for the Germans.

The Nazis were terribly evil, and were ruinous for whites. White identity and white nationalism became a joke after WWII. They ruined everything.

No he saw germans are the rightful leading race, and defenders of europe. At the time he had good reason to believe this.
Now...not so much.

Because I am a germanic.

Why should he have cared so much about other whites? Europe was divided among white ethnicities, and it was their job to better their own people and nations and to find their own leadership. Nowadays most of us think this division was a mistake, but that's hindsight.

would anyone be so kind as to post the rendering of the eternal jew that is composed of triangles and squares please? white background, triangles and squares. please and thank you.

>hated anglos
American genocide when

Whereas Codreanu cared about national endurance.

>White identity and white nationalism became a joke after WWII. They ruined everything.

Yes because they lost. And (((who))) made sure White Identity was ruined forever???

>Muslim religion over Christianity
fake
Hitler was Christian

I'm not sure if he was. He was raised catholic yes. But does that matter? He's right, the 'love your neighbour' attitude christians have does make us weak. It never stopped us from conquering people before World War 1 tho.

If you're a shill, you suck at it.

If not, you're just stupid. Muh Generalplan Ost, yet another evil German plan whitout any physical evidence. But the Soviets said so and everyone knows they never lied lmao.
Over one million Slavs fought for the Reich you dumbass.

And your talk abou white nationalism is even more wrong. There never was a "white identity" or "white nationalism"
The whole idea was madeup nonsense by the Americans after they forgot their European roots and then realized that beeing some American mut without history isn't very satisfying.

No European ever considered himself white in the same sense as you think.
We take our pride from beeing German, British, French etc. and the history of our blood and nation.

This. When Europeans were at our best we were the worst christians. Crusades for example are completely unchristian, its just fanfiction invented to go kill brown people because they deserved to be killed.

the crusades were the best timeline.

White nationalism is a dumb americuck meme.

Proof?

For a matter of fact the pope supported him for a reason and christianity was very important in nazi germany.

>defending Europe and taking back the holy land after hundreds of years of Muslim aggression is 'unchristian'
Yea, and telling your followers to go buy a sword is really weak

Daily reminder.

You just repeat others peoples thoughts

Do some real research and make up your own opinion please.

He thought Slavs were inferior to Germans, which was true back in the day. He didn't hate Anglos either. He hated the US

It was better when most people couldn't read and the church still had to show some reverence for the monarchies

once it had its own agenda and proliferated across Africa and the New World is when things began to really decay

He routinely mocked America, so he can fuck off and die for all I care, might as well take Germany six feet under with him as well.

I can't stand the Hitler larping on Sup Forums but to be fair he liked Islam, not Muslims

Well Im of German ethnicity so yea fuck all of you sub human monkeys.
Everyone knows that true white people are german

Of course we know that Europeans are infinitely more alike than we have with entirely different races.

But still, we'll always be German or French first before we start thinking in terms of European or white.

The main reason why that is, is because historically we always fought each other and because we never were contested by other races.

Today we are tho, and we all suffer the same problems. And at fault for this are the Us, Britain and Russia because they fought for the Jewish Banks against their own kin.

Now what we need to do is to leave our old problems behind and start fighting together like they did in the 3rd Reich. And we need to do it on the exact same fashion, realize we are the most alike and face the same enemy. So we need to defend Europe and the so called white race.
But we must still uphold our individual nations and traditions.

He invited Arabs and Bosnians to come live in Germany, and Arabs were also not banned from breeding with Germans like other races such as Jews, Blacks or Asians were.

Bro you have to understand that since Woodrow Wilson you were a Jew controlled nation. And desu you were a mongrel nation (of Whites) in the 1930s. But that isn't a bad thing. If you would have stayed out of the war I'm sure he would be very friendly towards another anti-Communist nation.

Woody ruined us.

He sterilized Blacks and mixed raced 'Germans' tho. I haven't heard about you Arab claim. Sure he made alliances with muslims, just like the German Empire did in WO I and every other Western country before that. It's not because they like muslims, but because they're the enemy of their enemy.

I'm sure that under Fascist European states muslims would be wiped out or deported.

I'm mostly German though.

You're a retarded fag

>Muh based islam
You faggots truly have no redemption

if there ever was a man that tried to seek peace with anglos it was this man

fuck off with your anti-hitlerism
man was a hero
fucking burgers

Hitler cared about Albania

this, nothing of value will be lost genociding a colony of israel

I feel disgusted when I see some Irish american from Chicago claiming to be "lol WE invented/achieved that lol".
His ancestors spent the last 5,000 years shagging sheeps on a daily basis but somehow he has something in common with the greek and roman philosophers, crusaders and conquistadores.

Bro I fucking HATE islam and muslims. I never said Islam was based or that Hitler said anything like it.

Can't you admit that muslims are more fanatic than Christians? At least today. When was our last Crusade compared to their last Jihad? After World War I we should have NEVER given them Constantinople.

No not exactly.

He didn't hate Slavs because they were Slavs. What he said and hated was that the fucking jewish led Bolsheviks killed every smart Slav they could with the intention to have a small jewish ruling class and a majority of dumb working class goyim.

Something that the Bolsheviks evidently did and one of the main reasons why even today the Eastern European nations are still not reaching their potential.

So yea those dumb fucks where considered subhuman, because they wouldn't or couldn't think independantly.
Just like how German Atifa faggots were and are considered subhuman.

But Hitler always welcomed smart Slavs into his army, hence our alliances with Croatia and Ukraine and the million Russain volunteers.

And he also didn't hate the UK or US. What he hated about them was the kikes who run those nations and the fact that the US "forgot" their roots and became a mongrel nation.

Again, watch this

I guarantee you, if any given European politican would speak like this today, most of Europe would rally behind him.

That's pathetic bait. Absolutely not true.
He respected the positive qualities that those muslims had back then. And he knew they had the same enemy, the Jew.

They even called them Weltfeind (Worlds enemy)

But there was never any plan of muslims living in Europe nor Europeans living in the Middle East.

In fact that was always THE key point for a better world, a free homogenous nation for every people
And without internationalist kikes causing conflict that was possible back then and is possible now. Becaus that's the natural world order.

We can be friends, we can trade, even travel bu at the end of the day, everyone goes home to his kin. That's the closest this planet could come to world peace.

Bump you faggots

dip da dip da dip

bump

Oh look, is another «Hitler was the bad guy xD» thread.

Fucking sage.

I thought he liked the eternal Anglo and did everything he could to avoid war with us?

Hitler was allies with the Japs and Mohammedans. Basically, complete asshole.

Hitler was a faggot

>hated polish master race
>fucked over europe
>caused communism to spread
>turned the germans into cucks cause he lost
>fag non Christian
>killed himself like a bitch
>ruined the ideal of nationalism forever

Klaus, pls no bully. I'm 100% European genetically, why do you hate me

well, about croatia... independent state of croatia was a retaliation of some sort that i believe hitler saw as something that had to be done, because the only way he could contain the balkan nations is divide them and let them fight each other. he had to do it, since a military coup engineered by british and soviet agents overruled the decision of kingdom yugoslavia to join the axis (without the obligation to send troops to fight for the germans). the rest is a clusterfuck. it fucked up the balkans beyond repair. probably the most complicated situation in the whole WWII. joining the axis for good would have probably prevented us killing each other and ensured us territorial integrity.

>I'm baiting with aryans are not white

He actually did testing on young polish kids to make them aryians and then imported them into germany.

>Why? If he peaced with Britain and put Fascists in power in France he would have been able to stop Communism, the one ideology that has killed the most Whites.
yet he decided to band with commies and destroy the only country capable of stopping them.

Not even close to beeing a bully -_-
If you think i hate you, you didn't read what i wrote correctly. Try again.

Well i wouldn't say it was the most complicated, the most fucked up part about WW2 was the fact that the Allies didn't even knew what they were fighting for. As in their people, the higher ups obviously knew exactly.

Almost all aspects of WW2 could be easily avoided, so the entire thing was a clusterfuck.

In regards of Yugoslavia, joining the Axis aa a whole would've absolutely been better. Not just for you but also for us.

And you are right about the coup as well. That's (((their))) 101, start a coup, heat up the situation with lies and propaganda = divide and conquer.

My point here tho was about Hitler and that he didn't just hated Slavs and wanted to gas them all.

And while we're at it, respectfully i think that Yugoslavia never could've avoided a civil war. Maybe back than and under the NatSoc banner, but i still have my doubts.

The main divide of the Balkans imo goes back to the occupation by the Ottomans.

Multiculturalism never worked in the past and won't ever work in the future.
Work together and even fight together, yes. Live together, no.

Fun fact, i met quite a few people from multiple Balkan nations, both muslims and christians who have fond memories about the Reich and were proud to say that their families fought for the Wehrmacht & SS.

Because giving jews a taste of their own medicine temporarily benefited the entire world