A friendly reminder for politically active Sup Forumslacks: Don't alienate people

A friendly reminder for politically active Sup Forumslacks: Don't alienate people.

Trump did an amazing thing, going to the length of people's toleration when it comes to dramatic shifts away from what's currently thought to be acceptable. For some of us, his promises weren't enough, but face it, if those people were promised what they wanted by Trump, he wouldn't have made it to presidency. There's a law of acceleration, where you can only go so fast in a direction without falling apart. Momentum is swinging leftward, and what Trump did is spin that around. That's fucking great. Does that mean by 2024 everyone will be duck walking, Soros would be dead, and Hillary would be kept in a brain jar subject to mental tortures ad nauseum? No.

Normies, in this moment, are not going to be cool with "unpopular" casual racism (even though it's being built up against white people; your point of view is not the fucking point). Normies, in this moment, are not going to be cool with ethnocentrism. They're not going to be cool with all the things you want to have because they've been conditioned to hate those things. To do these things they hate will make them hate you. However, that's just how they are now. People change when they see they've been wrong on some things. The goal is to find these extents of their patience and test them. That's what Trump did.

This game isn't over, so stop shooting for endgame goals. Shoot for milestones. They're a lot like you, yes, they've just been taught to hate you, and being exactly what they hate isn't doing anyone favors.

>t. the_donald

>absolutely haram

Get the t_d cucks what they want because it's closer to what you want than losing. Then when you're in a better position in the larger picture, fight them for the final push.

Stop shilling to ruin your own movement, if it even is yours.

Trump would have lost if anyone other than Hillary had run.

>t. George Soros

>please pol, appeal to normies so they will like you

Take Trump's cock out of your mouth. He hasn't accomplished hardly anything. He's going to backtrack on the wall, trade and a list of other big promises. The only bright side is he isn't a pussy on foreign policy, but this also likely means more wars.

He's an eve more inarticulate version of George W Bush with bigger campaign lies. That's what your loyalty bought. He's not a revolutionary. No one on this site is going to temper themselves to appeal to normies. Go back to the_fraud and post more irrelevant memes.

LOOK AT THIS BASED NEGRO IN A TRUMPHAT EVERYBODY

At what point did I ever mention Donald Trump's actions in presidency? Those don't matter. People voted for him because they couldn't stand shit like that. The fact that HE couldn't do anything should be grim for them, make them look for a new hope, cue uprising movements if you catch my emphasis. Hitler couldn't have made it if Communists and Jewish people hadn't literally started a civil war in Germany WHILE it was going through one of the hardest wars ever fought in history. There has to be a HUGE, EXTREME, RESOUNDING RESENTMENT in order to get what you want. THAT SHIT DOESN'T GROW ON TREES. If you want to make any moves from what we have, it's not going to achieve what you want but guess what? The game doesn't end there for you.

If you want your "movement" to be pure and true to its ideals 100%, fine, it will stay where it has for the past seventy years just like you want it to. If you want to move at all, know that you can compromise compromise.

So what if they hate us? I don't get why it matters. Racism exists from every side when mixing polarized cultures, it's a natural externality of multiculturalism. And ethonationalism exists as Israel, so that's not an excuse. Other ethnic groups already have dominant homelands, and are not pushed with any multicultural agenda. So why must white countries all be expected or worse coerced to accept it?

>If you want your "movement" to be pure and true to its ideals 100%, fine, it will stay where it has for the past seventy years just like you want it to. If you want to move at all, know that you can compromise compromise.

Pol isn't a movement, newfag. If you had spent any time here you would realize this is an image board for autistic NEETs to shitpost and be controversial for fun. Nothing done or said here should be taken seriously unless you are actually retarded.

This isn't some subreddit for your god emperor or political cause. You're as bad as brock's shills trying to use this community for your agenda. Go back to plebbit.

>Reddit

>Get the t_d cucks
fuck off shill

ill take it.

im so tired of liberalism that I'll take any conservative who has demonstrated they've thought through the signs around them to know leftism leads to communistic hell and destruction.

I agree with you burger friend. The next milestone i believe is pushing for cultural nationalism.

Because they are
>Taught to think that racism is bad (and that you can't be racist against white people)
>Like the above, taught to think that "minorities" are given free passes for things because of oppression (even if there are more black people than white people in the world)
The game is stacked against you. In a perfect world, any normal person would see those words as a fair notion, a decent and logical argument, but this is not a perfect world. Those words intrinsically mean less because they're in favor of white people. Before Trump, it was only going to get worse, but now we've swung around, or in the very least broke momentum. We haven't broken their conditioning, not yet. We may never be able to, en masse. Like it or not, that's the background to this game we play, and short of another German Civil War of the same exact sides, that won't be changing to the extreme pace that many want. If you want a white ethnocentric country, believe me, NO ONE will buy that elevator pitch. You need a different approach.

>Calls Sup Forums "pol" and then me a newfag in the same sentence
I'm not sure to be offended or to laugh.

One, of course I'm not assigning Sup Forums as a whole an ideology of blatant nazism. I know there are actual communists on Sup Forums, crying because they can't find anyone to talk to. I'm not talking to them. Two, while it's true that if you held Sup Forums's ideas and actions to any real gravity you are retarded, it's just that it seems the world does that. People are throwing shitfits over an established hand-gesture. The world is retarded because it buys Sup Forums's influence, and caring about the actions of the world isn't retarded, therefore people take Sup Forums's nonsense seriously, and this impacts the "quality" of the board.

>called both a t_d redditor and a shill in

Friendly reminder we're not cuck nationalists, we're ethnonationalist-libertarians, to compromise on your values and beliefs is to be a whore.

We're not going to adapt ourselves to society, society will adapt to us.

only cunts who go on the politics group on reddit call the donald t_d. fuck off shill.

why are people suddenly trying to coopt things and give "us" tips on marketing and pr when we meme'd a reality tv star into the white house and made ethnonationalism a household term for even reddit tier normies. Once you start cucking on key fucking issues you are no better than a cuckservative.

this. compromise with evil is evil in itself.

Sup Forums is satire.

Not many brown people voted for him - going full 14 might have brought out more whites.

good point.

Though im still going to shill for cultural nationalism cause its the most practical solution that doesn't involve deporting my non-white friends.

What I don't understand is what you think republicans are doing? They are the same as fucking democrats just moving slower towards progressive shit.

Shut the fuck up and go back to the_donald

>cultural nationalism
>practical solution
>non-white friends
>canadian flag
Pajeet, Zhong, Mdungu or Mudmad?

conservative =/= republicans.

I'm aware the GOP are sellouts.

Even 99% of conservatives are like that m8

>definitions/defining

you know what i mean, goddammit

>Compromise on your values so you can appeal to a larger audience

Right now the GOP is giving the Democrats whatever they want.

There will be no wall. Obamacare will not be touched. Trump will cave to all their demands.

first post best post. Murdochmurdoch hit the nail on the head with that joke.

What "more whites"? If you were still on Hillary's side when given the option of Trump, the 14 would push you further away from him. These people you talk about, they do not exist.

Why do you act like "upgrade" isn't in your vocabulary?

Got something for ya.....

I made this thread in response to the numerous threads suggesting turning kek into an anagram meaning "Kill Every Kike." If you think is a good idea, I'll get right to that because I don't want to live in a world where the people closest to what I agree with are still fucking retarded. I shouldn't have to argue why it's a bad idea.

pack up your hegelian dialectic and fuck off

> Don't let Donald turn you into a cynical weirdo that normies don't like being around.
> OP forgets that a lot of us here were like that long before we even discovered Sup Forums.

Never compromise on your values, even if you benefit in the short term it'll only hurt in the long term. I would have figured this is common knowledge, especially in politics. The reason a vast majority of politicians are despised is because of their flip-flopping and self-moderation, it makes them appear as if they aren't sincere about their beliefs (which they usually are not).

I understand the angle you're coming from but part of what I have seen people despise in politics is the endless bullshit coming from politicians. You use moderating issues as a way of garnering support, but if your issues need moderating to make them more 'palatable' the reality is that you're likely putting them across in a very poor manner. You're correct in assuming that using the same strategies as previously used will not work part in parcel due to the large amount of brainwashing occurring at the educational level, this only advocates for new strategies, not compromising on values. That only leads to the sort of "watering down" that has become evident in areas like t_d, who then migrate here expecting the same, and accuse others of being shills when they're hit with reality.

>they're fucking tourists
All these advertisers and marketers need to neck yourself. Why compromise on shit and why are you talking like Sup Forums is a monolith. The only thing we all get behind is shit that's funny and being able to say what we please. That is the real victory to take away from this election cycle. Regular people are tired of giving into ever increasing demands only for that to never be enough.
If OP really even wanted to give advice he'd be focusing on USS Liberty and then the even bigger one that'd galvanize the people 9/11. If you expose who perpetuated that irrefutably, overnight people would be tearing down institutions. Also you didn't even name the joo so into the bin with your advice

What? You're putting words in my mouth and spinning it to be the exact opposite of what I said.

Do you see this shit? This shit. Don't do this shit. It's a shill trying to make us look bad by labeling ourselves. This shit is retarded and will only bite you in the ass. But it aligns with your values, right? And because of that, you HAVE to do it, right? Right? Right.

Kill me.

Bump

I fucking hate niggers but that's obviously not a nigger. Niggers are the retards at the gas station with trash music on yelling "nigga" at eachother like they are 500ft away when they are right next to you. Niggers can't see past the veil of the jew media. That guy probably has some European genes. Good points and you are right.

You're a faggot. Probably a nigger that gets paid by Brock and sucks him off.

Good point. They are our allies. To go against them is purity spiraling and is absolutely fucking retarded. Who cares if they aren't fully red pilled at this point. Now is not the time for battle with them (as you said).

> Haha you don't want to murder all niggers like I do you fucking cuck!

This is why it's easy to spot shills, they are retarded and make no sense like and who is dumb enough to think they can get normies on board with a race war? Baby steps.

>that image
Fucking KEK

> Talk like a schizo
plz be patient and use kind words.

What I meant was that I've been driving normies away with casual racism and unpopular opinions since I barely started puberty, I only discovered pol and "the red pill" like 3 years ago.
> tfw holocaust denial since 12

>They are our allies.
anyone who treats Sup Forums as a single entity is either a redditor or a shill. get out.

Get out you emu slave piece of shit. Did I say that pol was a monolith or single entity? You realize trying to call me a shill for what I said actually points you out? Go back to your discord you fucking moron.

>they are OUR allies
why are you speaking for Sup Forums? it's like anonymous all over again

A generalization based on people larping in public, spreading memes and misinformation that drive lefties insane, help argue general conservativism and point out hypocrisy of retard groups like antifa and blm, call out certain people without fully knowing why but still spread that they are bad, and much more. I don't have time to continue with how dumb you are trying to call just me out for that. If you don't see that as useful you are a lost cause.

>telling alienated people to not alienate people