HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
*breathes*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

so much butthurt larping

How can white bois compete?

>gooks actually believe this

You'd think trolls would come up with better shit. I use /pol the odd time, and even I am sick of seeing these threads.

>high IQ Asians
>can't come up with anything new

"Those guys are really fashionable, fit and groomed."
What are things that were never said about Korean men, Alex.

Ultra-feminism is all the rage now. Sadly the girls who were dropped on their head at their childhood prefer non-existential masculinity over real masculinity. The make-believe flash is "cool", considering Korean Music Industry is the culprit here (which is directly funded by youknowwho)

I think he was talking about gay men liking those things and made some serious typos.

If Korean guys are better looking than White guys, why do they use plastic surgery to get White features?

I don't understand who these flat-faced, low test orientals are trying to convince- White people or themselves

I hate kpop, but I have to admit... it's getting me laid.

remember to sage hide and report all off topic threads

>women that move to korea find korean guys hot
you don't say

>according to them

>implying hes not lying his chink ass off

poo poo pee pee

sage

>*breathes*
just kys right now you useless shit

Also, Korean user said that SK qts are easy pussy for any whitey. True, entitled selfish twats, but horny af.

>asian masculinity unironically cries themselves to sleep thinking this
Amazing, we managed to totally break the psyche of the Asian in the span of only a 60-50 years.

Kek, basically this Look at pictures of North Korean women if you want to know what the natural state of the Eternal Zipperhead is. Hint: it's not great.

Lol, as if any of that's true. Koreans are low testosterone manlets and very few people would pick them if they had a choice

I'm a white guy and I have to admit that when Koreans are attractive, they're REALLY attractive. The majority aren't though. Hell, the majority of the world isn't so this conversation is fucking stupid.

G dragon a cute :)

KIMCHIED

I don't think it's disputable that Japan and Korea fags tend to dress well and put a priority on brand etc. Whether that's attractive in and of itself or not isn't so clear cut.