Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=-tjjjPU5Up8
youtube.com/watch?v=nZBKFoeDKJo
twitter.com/TheOnion/status/859437833945194500
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rustproofing
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Physical Remawoooval

Fuck off

Here friends, arm yourselves with knowledge!

Why is everyone at Heritage resigning?

Awoovement~~

Reminder to all shills that you have lost, and all further shilling here is a waste of time. Yours, not ours

Awoo, I think?

>damnit

T-T-Ten f-f-eet taller
Jesus, this is embarrasing, look at the fucking rust

youtube.com/watch?v=-tjjjPU5Up8

SEAN?

SEAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAN

KEK

Tomorrow the final battle for France begins.

go back

WOULDN'T IT BE NICE
youtube.com/watch?v=nZBKFoeDKJo

If I may-
To the leftist livestock still here:

You aren't special. You aren't clever. Since the beginning of /trumpgen/, we have seen -quite literally- THOUSANDS of leftist shills (just like you) enter these threads armed with clickbait narratives and an air of smug superiority, certain that they could outsmart us. Every last one of them was shit out the other end of /trumpgen/ having made no impact whatsoever.

You WILL fail, just like the rest. This is not a prediction; it's a statement of fact. You won't change any minds. No one will remember you. These threads are still going strong, which speaks volumes about the ineffectuality of past shills.

You can't argue against this, all that you can do is sarcastically dismiss it. Whether or not you choose to admit it, we both know that I'm right. No matter what you say or do, you'll be getting fucked for the next 8 years while we laugh at you. Go fuck yourself.

P.S. this post is pasta - I wouldn't waste any real time on you.

The shills are recycling talking points from weeks ago. They're completely out of material and will need time to recover after Mulvaney.

Trump can do no #wrong!

#MAGA

Trump was running for a metaphorical wall, what he really meant was a wall around funding for Israel, preventing any money from getting out!

MAGA!!!!

Truml whipping the left into a frenzy.

Why are you so obtuse and abhorrently stupid?

What area's of the border already have these?
and does it really lower the illegals

Pretty rude, user.

get with the program

LEFTISTS SAY
>White people who came to North America were invaders! The Natives should have kept them out with force!

It's almost like they agree with us. What a conundrum.

Moorish genes. He's born that way.

Hot damn I wonder what you'll be saying half a year from now

So is there anyway to get people to calm the fuck down? Its been over 100 days and Trump has not been literally Hitler and it turns out checks and balances do still limit presidential power for better or for worse. Can lefties eventually just accept they just dont like Trump and they are not a vanguard of the resistance?

Our opposition is a bunch of children, both here and out there, in the streets

This is why I ca never take any shill seriously

>mfw the shills keep falling for it
Nobody tell them, please god nobody tell them, I want to see how long we can make this last

Rust doesn't mean it's falling apart. Untreated steel will rust on the surface by just being out in the air

Today is Mick Mulvaney appreciation day.

the existing fence is not the concrete wall

Let's recap I'll start

Pathetic Shill ammo past week:
Russians
Budget/Wall
Jews - Ivanka edition

Nothing, because Trump won't deliver the wall - but that's great! We need to prioritise more important projects, like Planned Parenthood (thanks based Ivanka!) and more wars for Israel (Based Jared!)

MAGA!

No, it would cut into their busy schedule of LARPing and watching Samantha Bee.

Any smarty pants anons here? Once it starts rusting, can the halt the rusting process and seal it with something? I'm pic related.

Have to wait until Fall for that.

No, but more and more people are getting tired of them. They already cried wolf one too many times, and we still have over 7 years left

This is great

>Trump Voter Feels Betrayed By President After Reading 800 Pages Of Queer Feminist Theory
>twitter.com/TheOnion/status/859437833945194500

I am the one who made the musclar comment last thread. Do you lack the ability to recognize the difference between Bush era and Trump policy?

For one, there has been no agressive labeling or new wars. Trump has been very pragmatic and open to dialog with foriegn leaders.

Do you doubt the potential of cost sharing introduced in Israel?

I like the art. We could even put memorials on it like the Vietnam one, where victims of drugs and crime from south of the border are placed on it

HOPEFULLY THE MANLETFAGGOT MURDOCH SONS LEAVE THE FOX BUSINESS NETWORK ALONE, MY FRIEND, AND PERHAPS EVEN GIVE TRISH A NICE LITTLE PROMOTION AND AN EVENING SHOW OF HER OWN!!

he's not literally hitler. they know that. he does threaten all of their (((progress))) though

Le pen won't win

>lower the illegals

that's a good one

He was so fucking based. He looked like he could school the biggest Jews on money.

Fucker could probably walk into a Rolls-Royce dealership and get them to pay for his new Phantom.

Ted Cruz wants to build a wall so he is getting el chapo to fund it

We've already unironically moved into "But the wall isn't high enough".

>when onion is more credible thsn all other msm

That's true user, Trump has been doing great work in Yemen for our based Saudi allies!

Based Saudis! MAGA!

>They were already there
Nice dodge of the question

as long as you block oxygen it would not rust more
a good coat of paint would stop more rust

Doesn't seem likely. They'll keep this up. They've allowed the media to poison the minds of the American people and most of the international audience as well. They've been spoon fed propaganda, so they think the former host of The Apprentice is literally Hitler. It's amazing haha

have you not heard? the second amendment of the constitution will be engraved on it

Despite the conversation in last thread. The Onion still has it

Anybody else think it's weird that the only time every media outlet praised Trump was when he tomahawk'd the empty airfield?

Yes. Just spray a topcoat on it. Rat Rod builders do it all the time.

It doesn't rain much out there

Dems already slashed that, another win for Trump

No they're apparently more interested in setting bonfires in streets and smashing police cars until the country that was tired of career politicians but still elected a man interested in populist reform while working within the existing system turns into a nation of actual goose-stepping fascists who'd like nothing more than to see police boots coming down on their holier-than-thou pencil necks

It won't pass.

Do outside posters coming here lack the ability or desire to reason and discuss civilly? They could be far more effective if they adopted the most basic level of sublty.

They are oscillating between not high enough or not long enough. Still haven't landed on official narrative.

Reminder that Sup Forums had dozens of threads about Kushner, CADRE, and Soros's $250m loan to him before the mainstream news matches on to them. The fake FBI user even mentioned these threads having weight a few days ago.

We are the fucking media now.

Assad needs to be taken out - it was the right action at the right time

Syria is a big threat to our great and best allies, Based Israel and Based Saudi Arabia!

Based! MAGA!

Delicious

Its annoying cause Bush was objectively worse and even he didnt get this much shit except maybe towards the end.
And that fucker arguably actually did steal an election with Florida shenanigans and the SC just shutting down a recount in a ruling that cant ever be used as precedent
>And yet lefties still defend the SC's absurd power
Trump even reversed on torture, which at least he had the balls to call it what it was

The only thing the media like in a Republican president is the unfettered neocon wars that Democrats steer clear of in favour of quietly destroying countries. It allows them to pretend to be unbiased while the war goes on, then pretend to be anti-war when they later oppose it when it inevitably goes to shit. When they thought Trump was about to launch into one, they cheered. Now they're back to muh Russia.

Makes sense. Thanks lads, have a (you).

Nice, good to know Pelosi loves the wall

Could you be bothered to post in a way that doesnt sound like a petrol sniffing abo thought they were being clever?Why do you fear discussing things reasonably so much?

Shut up jew

>Expectation...

No, they are losers at life, which is why they feel like coming here and shouting and crying like a child that doesn't get their way. That's all they are, that's all they will ever be

>trump is a neocohen
wtf i love trump now

>...reality

I dont think thats weird at all. Jews love war. They profit off war big time. Jew war profiteering during ww1 is why Hitler hated jews in the first place

That's how you can spot shills. They don't want to have a conversation. Anyone who is straight up just condescending assholes who can't put a coherent thought together yet post like they're objectively the winner of any exchange isn't a true poster, but trolling, shilling, or even being paid to shitpost.

Find someone who doesn't like Trump but is willing to have a civil conversation and you have an honest poster. Someone whom I personally like having conversations with.

I dont know if the normie lefty does know that, they still havent abandoned a single ridiculous claim like Russia in all this time

Do you believe people genuinely thought a maglev would be installed?

Dems are hawks too. Hillary would have done the same. McCain, that whole camp.

Obama just liked to do it quietly so people forgot.

My point is that the one time most of Sup Forums was a little shook up about Trump was the one time the media was SUPER HIGH on him. That should tell us all something.

Lads, how do we return to a time like pic related?

Is that American steel? Fucking nice fellow user!

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rustproofing

Also, do you know what alloy they're using? Why are you so retarded?

Nobody expected that, user. Maybe except you. Your blackpills suck, even fluffy was more effective than you

Really? Can I have a source? Just the second or the whole Bill of Rights?

He didn't mean a literal wall user, when did he ever say that?

Based Trump can do NOTHING wrong! #MAGA!!!

I hope they build 10 of these walls 15 yards a part, so that the border jumps will fall into a prison of their own making.

Fuck off defending Ryan Newt.

Kek wills it El Chapo bill will pass.

Key me in, my autism is preventing me making the connection to what you are trying to say. Sorry.

Le Pen must win

Built by American hands with American steel.

of course I did 'pede, we're talking about le god emperor here

That's some sort of wall-like structure!