Why is there so much talk about the cost of the wall?

Why is there so much talk about the cost of the wall?

Isn't it literally pocket change for the US tax payer? Also, isn't it investing for the future? You can't keep on letting Mexicans cross indefinitely.

Cuz Mexicans wont just dig tunnels, blast holes in the wall, or bribe border patrol agents to get their "product" across be it drugs or illegals

this
prefabricated concrete slabs are cheap and go up fast

Will the construction workers have protection while building the wall?

Wouldn't that require more effort, thus less border insecurity? And blowing a hole in the wall? I'm sure that won't draw attention.

because the majority of illegals are entering by flying or crossing legally and overstaying indefinitely. to put it in perspective for you. imagine if the Australian government proposed building a wall around the entire coast of australia to keep out lebs.

our border isn't a third world country or a war zone. Private contractors have put up walls for the military in the Iraq and Afghanistan wars. if there is trouble at the border it will be short lived and it won't disrupt construction

yes, it's peanuts.

But for ass clowns like Paul Ryan, withholding the funding makes him feel powerful.

literally no argument, just setting up strawmen and proving beyond any shadow of a doubt that the "cost" argument has no integrity behind it whatsoever. The only cost is that you libshits and detractors want the wall abandoned at all costs.

>blast holes in the wall
Because the USA is a-okay with foreigners coming over and USING EXPLOSIVES on public infrastructure

Because it doesnt help the problem. Illegals come in legally then stay here past their visa dates. Running across the border hasnt been a serious issue for like 20 years.

>literally
>strawman
>libshit

do you even know what these words mean? you are a complete nigger.

>Thinking the entire boarder is a flat plane.
>Not even beginning to comprehend the logistics of transporting those concret slabs and support to the site of the wall.
>Not even knowing you need to build support holes and rods to keep the those slabs in place so they don't get easily knocked down which would require custom slabs.
>Forgetting that every Republican who has a district along the boarder is against building the wall.

I know you people are idiots, but come on.

These mother fuckers are some of the richest in the world even more so than Trump. They built a freaking sub just to push their stash not to mention all the countless tunnels they already have.

There is no mention of cost in either post made by this id. Learn to read, libshit.

Yeah, I'm sure they will CROSS THE BORDER first to shoot rockets or whatever the fuck else. They TOTALLY wouldn't shoot rockets and other shit on THEIR side of the wall oh nooooooooooooooooo.

Build the wall just be on the look out for what to expect.

Dumbass

>obtain a legal visa
>just never go back to Mexico when it expires
gg no re, that's literally how the majority of illegals get here, and no fucking wall is going to stop that.

However as long as I'm not paying for it, whatever, Trump can build a wall in the shape of a huge dick if he wants to, but if he expects me to pay for a fucking metaphorical statement instead of real means to keep illegals out then fuck that every which way.

>These mother fuckers are some of the richest in the world even more so than Trump.

Look at this piece of shit. Are you actually retarded or what?

we can build concrete walls on hills

I wonder what the reaction to Trump would be if he offered to put up a billion of his own money to finance the wall. I know it's never going to happen, but it would certainly be an interesting situation.

Are you? It fucking worked and they have been trucking in their merch in however which way they can get it.

What happens when a country allows terrorist to act with impunity from within their borders?

Mexico is labeled a terrorist sate and we enact the regime change they've needed for fifty years. 16 years of desert warfare sure will come in handy.

>politics
>honesty and integrity

Lol ur cute.

and yet it hasn't happened yet. hmmmmmmmmmm wonder why.

We're not stopping all that, just getting rid of welfare faggots and making dirty spics jump through another hoop to get their shit over here.

Not everything has to work 100% to serve its purpose you fucking retard.

>You can't keep on letting Mexicans cross indefinitely.
But that's where you're wrong kiddo

Ok then, try to pass and patriots will shoot them. It is legal for militias to kill enemies

>and making dirty spics jump through another hoop to get their shit over here.
read the fucking thread first before replying

you fucking retard

???
Nothing that you described in the post i replied to has happened yet. The wall does not exist, your hypothetical mexican rocket attacks(Kek) havn't happened yet. So the appropriate and reasonable response hasn't happened.

Are you smoking straight liberalism?

we're talking about potential things to look out for in the future you dumb fuck. we're building that wall to keep the cartels out. For fucks sake these guys have their own private armies. They will stop at nothing to cause breaks in the wall in order to push their shit.

Most illegals actually come over on legal work visas, and end up overstaying them. Boarder crossing is at it's lowest in 17 years. The wall is kinda useless at this point. We need immigration reform, not a fucking wall. Besides, i'm not comfortable with U.S. Citizens being kicked off of their land in order to build it.

Ok then, we form RWDS and start killing them on sight, the Constitution does not and cannot ever apply to them anyway, they are not part of "WE THE PEOPLE"

>and yet it hasn't happened yet. hmmmmmmmmmm wonder why.
to this
>we're talking about potential things to look out for in the future you dumb fuck

> For fucks sake these guys have their own private armies. They will stop at nothing to cause breaks in the wall in order to push their shit.

Good. If we have no wall, we can't get them to attack it. If they don't attack it, we can't liberate them.

We'd kill you too, you fucking snow mexican.

Feel free to try, I'm not a nigger like you at least

they have been terrorizing this side of the border for a long time now and the wall is not up. Regime change when? After the wall is built? No. Now.

It is all they have left.

>guilt white people into accepting violent illegals that undermine our lower class and cost everyone more in taxes with massive welfare
>b-but the wall will cost so much!

my sides

Shills are pissed for the wall, they know with this they won't win next elections. Democrats is for niggers, spics and losers

I fully support this. The high levels of corruption and levels of cartel control over their government is unacceptable. Mexico is a bordering nation, ally and major trade partner. Their people suffer unnecessarily. We need a war on the cartels. We need a wall first to keep the war on the mexican side mostly and to keep out the waves of impoverished mexicans who will claim to be refugees.

>He thinks he can defend himself against even one American man

We have come to terms

No one cares about the cost of the wall. That's a proxy issue liberals and cuckservatives bring up because they don't want to directly argue against border enforcement.

In reality, they still want their cheap labor and votes and will do anything to get it. learn2realpolitik

>He thinks he can do shit... LMAO

>trump put up the wall not to keep beaners out but to justify a war to unfuck mexico

B-but what about DACA, a-and the wall isn't in the budget, m-mexico was supposed to pay for it... REEEEEE

Blowing a hole in a border wall is an act of war. We'd glass Mexico City if they tried.

If it was substantive measures to stop illegal immigration then yes, the cost is irrelevant, it needs to be done. But a wall is not substantive, it is entirely symbolic. A giant neon fucking "WE DO NOT WANT YOU HERE" sign would serve the same purpose, and probably cheaper too.

I would love for illegals to be stay the hell out, but this wall is some bridge to nowhere bullshit, just smoke and mirrors to pretend the issue has been dealt with. But as I said before, if it's not coming out of my own taxpayer dollars, go enjoy your pet project, by all means. Just don't make me share the burden of something that is going to fail its purpose from the onset.

The wall is a big racket.....you can have the same results ,with loose concertina wire... Ask or read how WW1 soldiers would get tripped like flies and have HORRIBLE Deaths!!!!!!!!

why pay for it when we can make the Mexicans do it? Pass the El Chapo act!

>But a wall is not substantive, it is entirely symbolic.
this is one of the stupider takes I hear uncritically repeated.

care to explain how a large, solid concrete barrier doesn't impede mass movements of people?

>implying they will dare blasting a whole in a wall
jesus christ, you're being seriously fucking paranoid. Tunnels is possible although bribing the border patrol is the more likely scenario as there's always someone wanting more shekels (and thus far that method has been the most used and not the wetbacks).

>Why is there so much talk about the cost of the wall?
There isn't, and the wall is being built right now.

It's happening, but the libcucks will whine about it. The economics are sound though, wetbacks use incredible amounts of welfare and prison space too.

Dems/libs only making it an issue because the sheep that hear "the gorillians" of dollars it will cost flock to the streets and burn shit down. They fail to consider it's a paltry sum compared to what we spend on illegals every year. They need dem voters. A wall prevents dem voters. Nothing new.

If walls don't prevent unwanted people entering then why does your house have walls?

They are going to REEEEEEEEE so hard here, holy shit buckle up it's going to be so fucking funny!

>muh families
>muh rights
>muh educayshun for dreamers
>muh anchor babies
it's going to be one cause after another, and they will just start crying openly on TV.

Gonna be a long, hot summer.

Except Drones are gonna fuck it up. Drugs are going to continue pouring in.

On the plus side millions of people will win this fabulous grand prize!

They scream about costs.
They scream about justice.
They scream about logistics.
They scream about countermeasures.
They scream a lot about the wall.

Here's what they don't do anymore:

Laugh.

Because the majority of illegals come in through temporary work visas. And then when the time for them to go back to their country arrives, they simply don't. Do you people think there are seriously thousands of people just hoofing it and vaulting over the fucking fence? They come over to commiefornia or Arizona or the like to work the fields, then stick around because it's not like we can account for them all. And then they have children, and we end up dealing with a family of illegals.

>drug drones
lol you really have no clue do you?

the whole wall will have seismic sensors to detect diggers, as well as RF and other protection against drones

you must be new here

LOL they're so mad. But also at the same time they're afraid to go out and hit people with bike locks too, because that's not going to work out so well for them in the future.

They're cucks.

kek

Look as long as there is demand, drugs will continue to pour in regardless. Period. Same goes for illegal immigration.

>drug drones
LUL how are they going to fly over infrared targeted missile shields? Answer me that one smart guy.

>a physical effective barrier is the same as empty space
Of course some drugs will still come in, but they will be much more expensive because there will be a much smaller supply. Period. Same goes for illegal immigration.

It will reduce internal law enforcement burdens too, and make them much more effective because there will be fewer drugs and wetbacks overall.

Argue and scream and stamp your feet all you want, shill, this is happening. Accept it or throw a tantrum, your choice. I personally hope your tantrum never ends, your particular salt is delicious.

Drones use easily detected radio waves for command and control, it's literally easy as fuck to detect them even for amateurs.

The government has automated systems that do this already.

Awwwwwww shit genius response

>Because the majority of illegals come in through temporary work visas.
We have no way of knowing if that's true. I'm willing to bet it's not, since the official number of illegals in our country has remained at 11 million for a suspiciously long period of time.

Again though, how does a wall not stop the mass movement of illegals across the southern border? I know you don't have an answer so I'll just get to my point: "Walls don't work" is an extremely stupid thing to say and I'm going to have to ask you not to repeat it.

I calculated it out to be about 30 million.

That suit needs a trigger warning.

Bump

A-Ann?

If the cartels make a serious effort to breach the wall like you're describing, Trump can send the military to stop them without needing to involve Congress at all.

Fucking idiot.

Why spend billions on the wall when Rocketeeros can get over it so easily?

I hope you're not white because that's nigger tier logic.

>Why is there so much talk about the cost of the wall?

Democrats have no legitimate arguments against it, so they are pathetically trying to pretend like we can't afford to build it, despite Democrats being the party that's in love with deficit spending.

The border patrol office itself has said that walls and strong fences are highly effective at reducing illegal border crossings. This is mostly because walls and fences slow down crossers long enough for border patrol to show up and catch them. Walls and strong fences also prevent vehicle crossings.

>deport spics
>end the dreamer amnesty bullshit
>strip all foodstamps and welfare to those who are not citizens
>impose a fee to cross into the u.s from mexico
>tax all money transferred to mexico

It takes a year to build a tunnel and 15 minutes to unbuild it. This isn't a Mexican prison, we can detect tunnels.

>we dont have the technology to build a wall
WHAT

shitlibs are seriously losing it

just how bad has the media brainwashed you into believing the border is actually that dangerous?

We might as well give up, then.

I wish we could deport stupid faggots like yourself. Probably a spic, anyway.

>we'll never be able to fly
>skyscrapers are not possible
>electricity is magic

>the average poor illegal immigrant has access to RPGs and explosives

Are liberals this stupid?

>historians will never know why early 21st century american citizens thought spending 70 billion dollars on a wall dividing the U.S and mexico was a good idea.

>some say it was short sighted fear of immigrants and foreigners, while others theorize it was an immature sense of nationalism.

a wall that's good enough to keep them out will cost much more than what they are saying. Anything less than what does the job is pissing money away

A wall is for when the visa program gets an overhaul and then they start looking for other ways in. Or, there's terrorism or another threat and we have a more protected system in place.

A wall, barring more sophisticated ever present system that actively impedes movement, is a good thing to have.

You forgot:
>quench the raw steel used in the wall in Mexican tears

>building a wall on a mountain is impossible with modern technology

Lmao I just got the picture of guys in hard hats trying to construct a cement wall during a firefight in a Fallujah market.

>end the dreamer amnesty bullshit
Ideally, yes.

But the political reality is that Dreamers are a very valuable bargaining chip. There are less than a million of them, but they have an enormous emotional value to both Democrats and sheeplike normies. The optics of deporting a million americanized white-presenting spics is something to avoid if possible.

Trump, being a dealmaker probably sees them as a way to get Democrats to shape up regarding border enforcement. Even Democrats aren't running on a platform of open borders (Hillary had to keep her dream a secret except to Goldman Sachs executives), so they'll pretty much have to play ball if Trump offers them their precious Dreamers in exchange for something like the wall.

750,000 americanized spics now or millions of future border hopping Guatemalans? This is what I think Trump is weighing in his mind regarding DACA.

Yes, I've redpilled so many people about the size of our government and how much(usually indirectly) it costs them.

They buy the media line about it being a ton of money when in actuality it's like a person making $50k/year deciding not to use the change in his cup holder to pay for gas he needs to get home because he wouldnt be able to afford his house payment.

>but when the Cartels officially took control of Mexico in 2030 it became clear that the wall was an essential national security strategy for the USA

Wow so deep, can I change my vote to Hillary now?

>is something to avoid
We won't deport them, we will deport their illegal parents who will literally never leave their minor children here.

Forcing deported (((Dreamer))) parents to take their minor children with them is not only the right thing to do, it will also solve the problem.

Otherwise you're opening yourself up to wet cunted suggestions that you can't deport their parents. If this is found to be true it will lead to a baby boom.

No the Dreamers will stay with their families, when they are deported, and they will get to experience the Mexican culture they love so dearly.

Roughly 40% come by air. Thats not the majority.

They also purposefully underestimate the number of illegal aliens crossing the Mexican border too.

Wetbacks make up the grand majority of illegal aliens and most wetbacks cross illegally. The wall is happening anyway, I don't know why the shills are still on this board trying to bargain with us.

I'm reading everything you write in her voice. It fits so perfectly. I want to believe.