Why do black people constantly talk about race?

Why do black people constantly talk about race?

Other urls found in this thread:

instagram.com/explore/tags/wmbw/
instagram.com/explore/tags/ambw/
instagram.com/explore/tags/amwf/
instagram.com/explore/tags/bmaw/
instagram.com/explore/tags/interracialrelationship/
instagram.com/explore/tags/awwm/
instagram.com/explore/tags/wmaw/
instagram.com/explore/tags/whiteandasian/
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Because it's the only thing they can blame for their failure.

Because they hold the mindset of primitive homo-sapiens and genuinely believe they are better because muh dick

their blackness is all they have

>why do people being systematically oppressed constantly talk about the thing they are systematically oppressed for
This may be the whitest privilegiest thread I've ever seen

They're insecure. The color brown has never been appealing.

when you're self conscious about something, everything bad that happens to you is because of it.

This board talks more about race than any black person I ever met. And by talks I mean whines incessantly that blacks are getting the money and pussy they're too weak to get themselves.

sauce?

They would actually have to become knowledgeable about something other then being black in order to discuss a different topic.

Good luck user...don't hold your breath.

Cuck

fpbp

>are X is white

Deep rooted inferiority complex

So Sup Forums is a black board?

They are a failed race in need of permanent custodial care.

>Fishmouth

Why is Sup Forums always right?

Just copying there mastas. Pride goes both ways friend.

>Get handed money because your inferiority is institutionalized.

>Have sex with fat white girls.

>die in your 50's having spent half that time in a jail cell.

y you mad w white bois.

Pol talks about race (mainly about blacks) 24/7, don't be an idiot

you post another fucking "black male, white female" post on this website, I swear to god I am doxing you and fucking killing you inside your neet hovel, anywhere inside the country

Low quality b8

Pls post black with blonde hair.

just stay away from black people. Whatever they're thinking... it's not good. relaxing is not advisable.

Cause niggers have a simple track mind and can't comprehend the fact that life is more complicated than just your skin color. And by niggers I don't mean all blacks, just the people who blame society for their failures. (White people can be niggers too)

/thread

They want to be whitey but to admit it would force them to look at what they really are.

they're child will be beautiful

Because they haven't done anything real with their lives.

>black people
>people

Wrong.

Because they're allowed and encouraged to have a racial identity. People of other races talk about their race fairly often as well, except for (most) white people who hesitate to even bring it up.

I like this theory.
If given the chance I will test it, along with
>quit being a walking stereotype
as a response to typical nigger behavior.

I just want to see what happens.

Unfortunately such tests require me to
>A) Be in their natural habitat
>B) The subject not know what I am doing
>C) Open myself up to likely high risk

And ironically is the reason (low iq/ subhuman culture/dna) for them failing, although not the reason they give (racism)

What else have they got?

greeter dude knows how to take down a nigger, just go for the legs and tackle them, no sense trying to deal with their wild flying fists

N.A.A.C.P= Niggers Are Always Complaining People.

Said it better than I did.
/thread

Is there a story behind this one?

Also checked repeating 7s

I had a high school sub for about a month who non stop talked about race every class. Whether it be Jesus being black or Tupac being a genius, the subject was either race or dating advice or both. He ironically had a white wife which he said he always predicted he'll marry.

>posted on a board where mongrels constantly ask if they're white

>posting in a thread where this has been said already

something too this. Like when we call them shitskins and they get triggered and they try to come back at us with cumskin and we laugh it off.

The reason why Nigger and Kike are powerful insults is because deep down in their subconscious niggers and kikes know there is something fundamentally wrong with them. Much harder to find a good slander for whites and by god they have tried over the years.

idk about that user.
Every race has good and bad looking people.

Lol nobody's upset that black people are making more money.

Rap money isn't real money, sillly

Do gingers race mix unusually often (they tend to be crazy and stupid SJW types) or do (((they))) portray them racemixing always, because they're the rarest type of white woman?

Fuck off with your interracial conditioning threads

Because it gets them all sorts of perks with naive white people and reaffirms their group identity.

Honestly, it's probably a little like being famous or something. Strangers are overly polite to you just because. Employers give you a job because your parents passed on a certain immutable gene to you. Strange women throw themselves at you because fucking someone like you would be a check off their bucket list. All the while society tells you that you are marginalized and hated.

Honestly I can see why niggers like Paul Mooney go a little crazy with all the cognitive dissonance they have to put up with all the time. White liberals fetishize them and infantalize them simultaneously, conservative whites pretend they dont exist, and their fellow niggers reinforce their niggerish behavior. Since white liberals more or less run the western world, you have a situation where nigs are both hated and put on a pedestal at the same time. I don't think I could live under such circumstances and not turn into a nigger.

That's all they have left, just look at statistics for black men in America.

>Only 35 percent of Black men graduate from college
>40% of black don't graduate from high school
>literacy rates for more than 50 percent of African American children in the fourth grade nationwide was below the basic skills level and far below average
>Youth unemployment is 60%
>Black population is 12–13% but make up 35% of jail inmates
>41.6 African Americans on Welfare
>Despite making up just 13% of the population, blacks committed half of homicides in the United States for nearly 30 years.

Here is the Race Mix Power Ranking List based on actual Instagram Study:

> Tier 1 - High Test Alpha Tier
White Man + Black woman

> Tier 2 - Normie Tier:
Asian man + Black woman
Asian man + White woman
Black man + Asian woman

> Tier 3 - Low Test Nigger Tier:
Black man + White woman
White man + Asian woman

White man + Black woman
instagram.com/explore/tags/wmbw/

Asian man + Black woman
instagram.com/explore/tags/ambw/

Asian man + White woman
instagram.com/explore/tags/amwf/

Black man + Asian woman
instagram.com/explore/tags/bmaw/

Black man + White woman
instagram.com/explore/tags/interracialrelationship/

White man + Asian woman
instagram.com/explore/tags/awwm/
instagram.com/explore/tags/wmaw/
instagram.com/explore/tags/whiteandasian/

Because they always place last in the Race race.