Sup Forums has changed my mind on 2 major topics so far, now i want you to change my mind on this one...

Sup Forums has changed my mind on 2 major topics so far, now i want you to change my mind on this one. change my view on the jews. what is wrong with them? please use logic and evidence to support your claim (now this sounds like a shitty middle school writing prompt, so basically jew hate thread)

Other urls found in this thread:

myjewishlearning.com/article/sephardic-ashkenazic-mizrahi-jews-jewish-ethnic-diversity/
webmd.com/children/tc/ashkenazi-jewish-genetic-panel-ajgp-what-are-ashkenazi-jewish-genetic-diseases
blog.23andme.com/ancestry/the-uniqueness-of-ashkenazi-jewish-ancestry-is-important-for-health/
youtube.com/watch?v=CZopZouX4Q8
veteranstoday.com/2013/09/24/sexual-decadence-weimar-germany/
youtube.com/watch?v=M60FUPVtq9k&t=7m
youtube.com/watch?v=gVZxyeTsI4s
youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM
youtube.com/watch?v=YH3SRyasstc
youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ
luxor911.blogspot.com/2010/08/history-of-jewish-war-against-world.html
mypostingcareer.com/forums/topic/107-the-culture-of-critique/
soundcloud.com/user-762000146/grace-steel-ep-76
youtube.com/watch?v=xJXblSsQp4Q
forward.com/news/israel/175912/jews-a-race-genetic-theory-comes-under-fierce-atta/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_hat
youtube.com/watch?v=dSpOjj4YD8c
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>what is wrong with them
Nothing.

They're generally more intelligent and successful than European whites.

What you see on Sup Forums is what you also see when one child gets to play with a toy another child wants.

>change my view on the jews. what is wrong with them?
nothing. we just meme and shitpost about jews and jewish conspiracies because it's funny. i don't think anyone here unironically hates jews and believes that they're out to get us all, that would be retarded.

For anyone who hasn't heard of Ashkenazi Jews and the like, check this out. It's a huge part that helps to explain WW2. Bolshevism / Communism killed millions of people pre-WW2 and was a huge reason why Hitler was popular.

myjewishlearning.com/article/sephardic-ashkenazic-mizrahi-jews-jewish-ethnic-diversity/

webmd.com/children/tc/ashkenazi-jewish-genetic-panel-ajgp-what-are-ashkenazi-jewish-genetic-diseases

blog.23andme.com/ancestry/the-uniqueness-of-ashkenazi-jewish-ancestry-is-important-for-health/

youtube.com/watch?v=CZopZouX4Q8

veteranstoday.com/2013/09/24/sexual-decadence-weimar-germany/

youtube.com/watch?v=M60FUPVtq9k&t=7m

youtube.com/watch?v=gVZxyeTsI4s

It is important to realize Jews are a race of multiple ethnic groups and religion. You can be an atheist Jew like in the case of the bolshevik / communistic early class as Putin says here.

youtube.com/watch?v=j6p1zxKnDeM

Not only were the communists anti-religion, which was quite detrimental to the then influential orthodox christian churches across Eastern Europe and Russia, they were also a different race and driven by twice the hatred to commit horrific acts. The Ukrainians suffered a famine known as the "holodomor"youtube.com/watch?v=YH3SRyasstc at the hands of these Jewish commissars leading their soldiers to even more cruelty.

For being only 3000 rabbi strong in USA they are hellbent on bringing more muslims to fuck our shit up. This is a long topic that I recommend you look into more.

nice try shlomo
Judaism promotes genital mutilation and pedophilia. Rabbi's literally suck baby cock after they slice it.
/thread/

Not all Jews are conspiring to end the world, but t hey are behind so many things that are bad for white people you'll go nuts when you start paying attention. The low tier jews circle the wagons around the ones who are into this religious / race war. Seriously. Don't put this question down and accept a stupid answer like this . There are reasons why "anti-semitism" exists.

A people kicked out of so many countries so many times are not hated for no reason.

Individually jews are generally not bad people. Zionists are the problem and Zionists can be jews or christians. Basically anyone who supports a biblical right of the jews to lay claim to Israel. Leave your god out of politics.

good goy

youtube.com/watch?v=MFE0qAiofMQ

>Sup Forums has changed my mind on 2 major topics so far, now i want you to change my mind on this one. change my view on the jews. what is wrong with them? please use logic and evidence to support your claim (now this sounds like a shitty middle school writing prompt, so basically jew hate thread)

the holocaust literally didn't happen. i'll leave all the red pills for everyone else but i'll give you the west german red cross' fatality count from the camps

obviously we love da juden, anyone who does anything against Israeli interests is obviously just a rabid anti semite racist foaming at the mouth mongrel right

LOL

Historically they've been very corrupt but now they just want to promote peace and prosperity.

luxor911.blogspot.com/2010/08/history-of-jewish-war-against-world.html

guys stop being antisemitic ok? JDF shilling is your conspiratorial fever brain ok?

>please use evidence and logic
Just look at them! The noses, the sideburn hair, the beard, and the hats. I mean, the hats alone.

going to dump my "pol" -> "Redpills" -> "Jews" folder. 1/12

2/12

3/12

4/12

5/12

this, I mean you can't say they're not fashionable. Plus they read the Old Testament and New Testament and said, fuck that Jesus guy I hate Him.

Who can argue with that?

6/11 (i lied i accidentally saved one of them twice)
(this is that one)

7/11

8/11

9/11 (kek)

What were the two things they changed your mind on. Most american are secular Jews. They are full of shit and virtue signal when someone says something bad about Jews but dont know shit about their history. Israeli Jews are cool and are real tough. They are actually fighting for their livelihood.

Fuck American Jews.

10/11
felt appropriate enough for my "jews" folder

MOTHER OF ALL RED-PILLS, COMING THROUGH!

11/11

don't give in to the hate

This might do the trick

They are authoritarian commies that control the media and push degeneracy and immigration on the west. They are a fucking cancer.

>Logic and evidence
>/pol

lol no. Do yourself a favor and go to /ck/. Learn something. Then go for a fucking walk outside.

Three kind of jews exist:
religious nutbags - they have views fit for maybe 2,000 years ago so they don't really have a place in today's society - useless scum that should be executed
manipulation society jews - rich and politically powerful, uses even their own people's middle class to have more riches and power - should be maimed and tortured for years before granting them death
normal jews - browse internets, likes memes, abused by the religious, rich and political lies of both non-jewish and jewish elitist - I wish they were smarter and wake up

Read this thread:
mypostingcareer.com/forums/topic/107-the-culture-of-critique/

You may also want to listen to this as a nuanced supplement/counterpoint:
soundcloud.com/user-762000146/grace-steel-ep-76

Jews and more importantly the ideas of Jewish intellectuals are responsible for 99% of the problems in modern western culture. Pick any specific issue you want and I will expose the Judaic subversion behind it

On its very core its not a religion but an organization, well structured and the most powerful in influence of opinion and lobbies. They are everywhere, faceless and international.

They arent the ones at the top most of the time, but they learned how to stay on the game to serve kings, presidents and foreign cultures and profiting by living as their host elite.

The final redpill on the jews is that they aren't, The bible identified a group of jews who were not jews, but were the children of satan. The khazars, also known as the ashkenazi are not genetically jewish in any meaningful sense, they are primarily from a european bloodline that finds is roots in eastern europe and the elite among them are not "jews" in the sense of religion either, but Baal worshippers, who were forced to adopt judaism by their neighbors to try and curb their unsightly appetites and evil actions. youtube.com/watch?v=xJXblSsQp4Q

further citation

forward.com/news/israel/175912/jews-a-race-genetic-theory-comes-under-fierce-atta/

that last group of Jews I hear about often, but how do we make sure those other two branches don't come back? What if those Jews formed their own new sect about not fucking with the goyim and removing kebab?

Does Tikkum Olam REALLY have to mean mixing all the goyim nations? Come on man...

Read Culture of Critique, at least finish the preface

The problem is that the normal jews can get crazy and become religious or get money or power they become drunk with it
A modern smart jew doesn't care about his judaism and doesn't see it more than an ethnicity
All you gotta do to have more good jews is educate them to not be morons or evil

(175:2.1) The fact that the spiritual leaders and the religious teachers of the Jewish nation onetime rejected the teachings of Jesus and conspired to bring about his cruel death, does not in any manner affect the status of any individual Jew in his standing before God. And it should not cause those who profess to be followers of the Christ to be prejudiced against the Jew as a fellow mortal. The Jews, as a nation, as a sociopolitical group, paid in full the terrible price of rejecting the Prince of Peace. Long since they ceased to be the spiritual torchbearers of divine truth to the races of mankind, but this constitutes no valid reason why the individual descendants of these long-ago Jews should be made to suffer the persecutions which have been visited upon them by intolerant, unworthy, and bigoted professed followers of Jesus of Nazareth, who was, himself, a Jew by natural birth.

8. Pilate's Tragic Surrender
185:8.1.Here stood the Son of God incarnate as the Son of Man. He was arrested without indictment; accused without evidence; adjudged without witnesses; punished without a verdict; and now was soon to be condemned to die by an unjust judge who confessed that he could find no fault in him. If Pilate had thought to appeal to their patriotism by referring to Jesus as the "king of the Jews," he utterly failed. The Jews were not expecting any such a king. The declaration of the chief priests and the Sadducees, "We have no king but Caesar," was a shock even to the unthinking populace, but it was too late now to save Jesus even had the mob dared to espouse the Master's cause.
185:8.2.Pilate was afraid of a tumult or a riot. He dared not risk having such a disturbance during Passover time in Jerusalem. He had recently received a reprimand from Caesar, and he would not risk another. The mob cheered when he ordered the release of Barabbas. Then he ordered a basin and some water, and there before the multitude he washed his hands, saying: "I am innocent of the blood of this man. You are determined that he shall die, but I have found no guilt in him. See you to it. The soldiers will lead him forth." And then the mob cheered and replied, "His blood be on us and on our children."

Hmm. Honest question, do you think this applies to whitey when he isn't being bombarded with dindus and propaganda?

>Vienna
>Jews have to wear horned hats

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Jewish_hat

>tfw its true

propaganda is poison for the mind, brainwashing for the masses, effective even in small statistics is a travesty because so many people alive on the planet

take any person in the world and withhold poison, educate to care and to fight for truth and justice and it doesn't matter what color of skin he wears. it's extreme opinions that spread like fire and ruin so many communities and turn possibly good people against each other instead of acting like how our evolved brain could let us by now

I'm sorry I sound like a liberal and I'm not.
I just wished that we had more scientists and engineers than clergymen and bankers

We seldom hear of evil engineers

I am an evil engineer AND I work alongside a mad scientist.

Maybe a better wording: Is the Jewish ethnicity & identity going to always default back to screwing over the goyim?

I hear you have some demographic differences between the various sects / ethnicity. I might remember incorrectly, but I hear you have a large orthodox population that doesn't work and leaches tons of welfare, while not fighting. How are your demographics going basically?

if you read The Bell Curve, you will see that IQ is indeed the best predictor of socioeconomic status. however, this was never part of American culture until quite recently. goy Murray reflects back to his childhood in the Midwest, where a mechanic and mathematician could both be considered cultured and successful, and more importantly, they could converse as equals. Compare that to the society that the jewish writer wants--where middle class jewish kids grow up to become rich wallstreet bankers and Harvard professors. in modern America, jewish supremacy has destroyed all cultural institutions to the point where American has lost the European Christian ideals on which it was built. these ideals have been replaced with a judiaized culture--where jews are overrepresented in cosmopolitan centers, in academic and intellectual centers, and in the upper income bracket. the white christian majority has essentially been locked out of our own culture and unable to advocate for our self-interests simply because arguments like sound like meritocracy and are not questioned

1/2
What you speak is quite accurate
Israel was created by atheist european white-skinned academic-learned jews who refused to be a part of america's captialsm, soviet bolshevism and ofcourse because they were shunned wherever they went
If you need an example of what a white jew is google Albert Einstein who was supposed to be the first president of Israel but refused so they picked a different world-renowned scientist to be a president and for 30 years only doctors and professors were allowed to that position just to signify what kind of a nation we were

although we stayed vigilant against the threats around us, we needed help and america's aid wouldn't cut it, we needed more men, so we allowed the secluded jews from arab coutries to come and join the ranks and help us defeat our invaders with spectacular fashion and results

But after we've brought too many arab jews (who came with no education for the most part) there was a problem with segregation but it ended VERY quickly after a few years although they would remember it for many years to come

The current situation is this:
arab jews are the majority and they use the very distant memories of segregation to punish the the white european jews, kicking them out of the government and army top positions within decades. the few religious sects in israel (settlers, hardcore hassidic and the rest of the scum) joined hands with the arab jew leadership which doesn't have the same values as the forward thinking scientists and philosophers who built this place from SCRATCH, suppressing their influence each year by more

2/2
Israel is lost now because we didn't take care of the problems within

that's why I think the blacks and latinos and whatever else minorities will NEVER give up and will only fight harder with each year that they recieve more power

The only solution is to erase history and that is a problem since america is a good place to live... or used too... but so was Israel once and now it's disease ridden and crumbling from within

Oh, it's you again, welcome back!

new phone who dis

Do you think there will be any civil war / infighting over this issue? Do you think Euros will become anti-Jew and realize all this stuff before it's too late? USA is like 50% White.

I talked to you yesterday on a thread where you asked about why antisemitism is happening or something to that degree and I gave you my best answer sort of long but I think I got my point across.

You still there guy?

Nobody wants a civil war, the sad thing is that the whites of Israel actually became a minority and so it has started to be assimilated and have the majority's agendas/opinions/culture
every voice raised about this matter is being silenced with the flag of RACISM overcrowding the scenery about such issues
and so the country will be changed completely in a few decades as the old founding generations will die

The issue with anti-semitism concerning the jews that I consider worthy to be my brothers (those who question and learn in actual institutes) will just try to assimilate and stop even consider themselves jews altogether so europeans won't hunt them down again - life is more important than what kind of religious bullshit your great grandfather used to do in a place of prayer. In this age of information, jews stop circumcising their children and don't even know what the religious incantations and prayers sound like.

About the USA - the percentage of whites will eventually be overwhelmed and thus those who want to survive will have to assimilate, doesn't matter how up you ancestry tree you see yourself as pure white. Those who were persecuted never forget, never forgive and will not give up - it's their main powersource

only chance for white americans to win is to somehow make all the atrocities from within forgotten by the minorities who doesn't care how far behind they were mistreated, a new flag perhaps? would be a shame since america is wonderful if you can put the nasty past behind and drive the corruption of the government into the flames

Kicked out of every host country they've been in, subverters, manipulators of currency and war makers. The jews control your fake news, the jews control the current wars (syria), the jews control the politicians...

I'm sorry friend but it's not me you've talked to yesterday.

but just so you know, in a way I'm antisemitic myself. doesn't matter that my parents came here for a save haven from europe. An intelligent person doesn't stay on the a sinking ship, he atleast tries to escape it

there is nothing wrong with the average schlomo. hollywood kikes are terrible though

people either ironically hate jews or are underage and think people are serious.

>heist european white-skinned academic-learned jews who refused to be a part of america's captialsm, soviet bolshevism and ofcourse because they were shunned wherever they went
>If you need an example of what a white jew is google Albert Einstein who was supposed to be the first president of Israel but refused so they picked a different world-renowned scientist to be a president and for 30 years only doctors and professors were allowed to that position just to signify what kind of a nation we were

A Jewish Civil War you say?

t. Reddit

read culture of critique by Kevin MacDonald. Best book explaining how jews function. ever.

How are those diamond mines, Ezekiel?

Zionism is the problem. It is an evil, manipulative, supremacist cult. Read the protocols of the elders of zion, written over century ago and describes our controlled and degenerate present day world to a T. Just about every terrible, degenerate and harmful political policy in the west can be traced back to zionists in charge. Who runs the media? Who came up with the Iraq war plans? Who supports mass immigration and white genocide in Europe and north America? Who rails against free speech and nationalist ideas?

member when we just assumed this was copypasta b8

Remember to check the source on all the documents presented. I assure you you'll notice a with the sources and it won't take long to learn what to do with these.

Who controls the British pound?

Wanna know how I ended up in Brazil?
Fucking high class german jews couldn't stop being greedy and then when the Tsar started purging they fled to Hungary and Germany and the middle class common jew got erased from the map.
They did this in Tsarist Russia, they did a full scale purge against jews, christians, muslims and anyone who opposed their views during USSR.
The (((guys))) Sup Forumsacks brag about are the ones who did this, who did Holomodor, forced the Holocaust, the Great War and the World War. They killed millions and still killing innocents in their eternal meatgrinder for one fucking thing and live for only one sin: Gold and Greed.
You can find very good guys in the jewish community but most of the old dogs are greedy fuckers, especially if they are german jews.
For them, sin is a way of life.

The tribe of "Benjamin" aka- the ravenous wolves, and the royal guard the Tribe of Levi. The only surviving tribe that doesn't have a heinous history is the tribe of Judah, The Lion, which Jesus was said to be from. We have 3 out of 4 surviving tribes who have had pasts rife with cruelty and protection of the cruel, and one that had Europeanesque ideals. This is the problem, they're all "Jews" because they took the name of the lion, but there are wolves and sheep in their midst.

Who keeps the metric system down?

Who keeps Atlantis off the maps?

My family were middle class unkranian farmers and small shop owners, some in the glimpse of the purge converted to orthodoxy.
The ones who did convert, would, in 32, be starved to death if they didn't were killed already in the mass murder of kulaks during the first years of the Communist Revolution.

Who keeps the Martians under wraps?

Who holds back the electric car?

Who promotes the fake Holocaust?

Who made Steve Guttenberg a star?

Good question?! Haha classic

Who robs cavefish of their sight?

Who rigs every Oscar night?

ITS TRUE!!!! Whenever a Jew tries to argue with you, ask him why they do this, I still haven't gotten a coherent answer.

Well, it's not so much as asking forgiveness for the crimes of the past as none of us born today committed them (regardless if media and institutional indoctrination and branwashing wish all would believe otherwise for the purposes of long run communization) but it's simply not reality and people are smarter than you may want them to be. What it is about is the reality that every other culture especially Jews have been horrifically brutal and committed the worst atrocities which in actuality is far more brutal and horrendous than what the whites had done in this past few centuries. Your book is full of stories about you and your lot doing unthinkable brutality and crime all of which you justify by saying god said to do it.

Welcome to the guilty circle.....There is no one outside of it.

We do!
We do!
youtube.com/watch?v=dSpOjj4YD8c

Fuck off kike. Remember, Jews will tell the truth in order to serve a bigger lie!

I agree, we arent that bad in real life, its not like all jews have some conspiracy to rule the world.
People here are just antisemitic nazis, and thats whats wrong with the internet generally speaking.
If we simply didnt allow this hate speech toward the jewish people, the memes would stop and the hate would stop.
>If you see antisemitic stuff on pol, report it to the mods.
This isa political forum, and hate speech towards anyone isnt tolerant behavior (unless its against those crazy moslens who want to kill all us white people)

Why be ridiculous, ancients story books and their followers should be tossed to a big fire and cleansed from the earth
Every Israeli boy learns the bible as mandatory class since age 8, it opened my eyes... to how the evil of the jews right now is to control the rest of the bunch to believe in their agenda

burn the religious once and for all
we don't need those outdated books either

I would massacre the evil religious penis-cutting-sucking lying paedophile ignorant fucks myself if I could, all of them no exception are evil because they were raised that way, can't save them, not going to even try