Redpill me on Jesus. Is he the son of God and should I worship him?

redpill me on Jesus. Is he the son of God and should I worship him?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=iynTbilHcX8
youtube.com/watch?v=j8ASok9tBWc
youtube.com/watch?v=-fGxOCJCRpA
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Yes and Yes.

Yes. Worship Him. His presence is warm and inviting and I find myself living a better life freer of sin. I'm not perfect, but He is... And He died for your sins, least you can do is say thank you once in a while.

>Is he the son of God
Well, sounds like you are already sold on the whole God thing, so you might as well.

he stole your foreskin, he doesnt even deserve to suck the fart out of the beaner who clean the public restroom you once took a piss in 6 years ago

Do you believe he is the son of God, died on the cross and was resurrected for our sins so that we may have everlasting life?

If so, yes. Pray for his guidance if you are lost. Pray in your heart not a church which are mostly corrupted. Read a Bible. Start with New testament. Be as good a person as you can. Ask for forgiveness when you falter.

God bless you.

Yes, the only way to worship is to follow His teachings literally. Denominations are false and man-made. True Christians follow the teachings.

Yes x2

He was either liar, lunatic or Lord.

If he was a lunatic, nobody would have followed Him

If he was a liar, people like Paul and the Centurion wouldn't have converted,

He is God OP. Worship Him.

How do I know God exists?

he doesnt

Christianity is a cuck religion

He provides for those who obey Jesus. That is, those who give up all their riches and their households and families to live wherever God takes them to spread the gospel.

Ask him to reveal himself to you. Mean it when you do. Keep your eyes and ears open for the signs he gives you.

I want to accept Christ, I really do, but I just can't. Logic proves that he died and was resurrected, but I just can't open my heart to Christ. :(

Yes and yes.

>look for confirmation bias
fuck off

No, a jewish made meme to make us forget our true religion, Odinism

This does not happen over nigt, user.

Start small and simply ask him to join you in your heart.

That is all, ask and ye shall recieve. Keep doing this on a daily basis and read the NT, before long you will understand the way God works in the soul.

God bless you, my friend.

>Logic proves that he died and was resurrected

Bertrand disagrees with your conception of logic. Explain yourself to Bertrand.

Jesus was the first communist.
He accepted Jews religion only because he was Jew himself.
He never said he was literally a God's son, only in the sense that we all humans are a god's children. He was a Jewish messiah. It's a different thing.

fuck god

Read the sermon on the mount and do what He taught literally. You will find a newfound trust and belief in God's willingness to help and love you.

God is rape, just listen and believe.

>should I worship him?
You shouldn't worship anyone, ever!

>muh canaanites dindu nuffin, dey wuz good boys tryna get they lives on track, need mo infants fo dem sacrifices...

you don't. Why the fuck do you think they call it "faith"

Humans did that. Terrible people. Not God.

Yes and Yes.

Good post, leaf.

That pic triggers the feels.

>its God's fault men harvest and sell parts of each other for profit
sorry buddy, God and His Sons don't need money to work or live, but you who are of the world do.

Speak English, nigger

Mohammed is the TRUE PROPHET, Jesus is ok but only ISLAM can be PROOFED by NASA youtube.com/watch?v=iynTbilHcX8

his faggot ass bore me to cunts who did it to me, fuck him

yeah, cause he put it in his cuck book

Worshiping anyone is mentally ill behaviour for beta faggots. Its bad for mental health

you dont know how many fucking times ive geniuenly tried this and absolutley nothing happens. like i want god to exist but if there is zero proof then why should i believe

Not an argument

I;m sorry that happened to you, truly.

True, look at muslims and jews

try observing board culture for a bit before transferring your base from reddit to Sup Forums, commonly referred to as "lurking moar". newfag.

Because he made the world beautiful.

Think about it, why would something be 'beautiful' if it had no intention of being so? Animals can't detect beauty, yet we can, because the human spirit desires for perfection and beauty points towards a high spiritual place, whereas the animals only desire fitness, humans want something more than just fit bodies, we want purity, and the beauty points towards that.

Enjoy the silent beauty of nature and therein you will find the spirit speaking to you "Come this way". Look at the clouds roll by, focus on the feeling they invoke inside of you, make yourself small, focus on the swaying grass, the birds in the trees, the ants strolling by on the boughs.

The holy spirit resides in very small places, don't distract yourself with this world too much, humble yourself and look at things as though through a child's eyes, appreciate the silent beauty and you will find his voice speaking to you. You have to look for it, first and foremost, because Christ is knocking on your door and you must attune yourself into hearing it, as only you can open that door.

Pic related, Christ knocking on an overgrown and unused door, patiently waiting for someone to finally answer it.

He was a bastard or both of his parents were great liars
There is no god and there is no son of god.

i accept you apology, but until god apologizes to me, he can go fuck himself

watch The Passion of the Christ. Serious user, coming from a family of multi-generational ministers

go back to facebook

so you hate God because you can't feel your hand as much when you whack your wiener? probably one of the most pathetic ayythiests I've seen posting desu

youtube.com/watch?v=j8ASok9tBWc

You faggots need to get on the Jung train already.

“To this day God is the name by which I designate all things which cross my willful path violently and recklessly, all things which upset my subjective views, plans and intentions and change the course of my life for better or worse."

If it was easy everyone would believe. You're asking the questions because there is a part of you feeling something, some connection missing or emptiness. Right?

I'm not looking for one?

Implying I'm from this place, show some respect for your elders son, been shitposting here when Bush was still president

Another nigger

>the fapping strawman, everytime, like clockwork
no faggot, he stole it from me. Hes a thief and not someone any sane person would befriend let alone worship

an emptiness that can only be filled by Our Lord Jesus Christ

YES, DEFINITELY.

FOR THE REASONING, SEE CS LEWIS'S MERE CHRISTIANITY.

IGNORE THE ATHEIST FAGS.

Go tip your fedora on Reddit faggot pol is a Christian board

nu/pol/ is a meme you cunt

>Logic
>Resurrected

Pick one

A Holy Prophet of God. Not God though. Because God is not a human being.

This was Islam, yes.

The best advice I can give you is to go to Rome and witness the beauty of that city. Witness firsthand what God has done. Witness the beauty of his church firsthand.
Also read extensively. Aristotle, Aquinas, Augustine, Anselm, the church fathers. God will open your eyes

your parents stole your foreskin from you. or the Jew boogeyman you people like to blame so much. Get over it. Life is unfair.

Submit yourself goyim. Believe that this old jew book was some sort of magical jew book and you'll be teleported straight to valhalla when you die.

he rose and it was witnessed by hundreds

Deus vult mudslime your time is coming

He proved that he was the Son of God repeatedly - with signs so large that even Roman historians wrote about their effects

Read the bible a bit, live your life the way it says, pray be moral etc. Eventually you wait and you will see. He works in mysterious ways and one way or another he will come to you and you will know. Just have faith and be loyal.

And the empirical evidence for this is...?

if god is all powerful and all knowing than his faggot ass stole it. I expect that cunt to give it back, apologize and compensate me for lost time

I LOVE YOU JESUS!

im asking these questions because at one point i was a fervent catholic but know i see no reason to believe in jesus than to believe in hindu gods or some other thing. if i was born in the middle esst i would probably be a muslim so what makes believing in jesus the correct path, and believing in allah or in nirvana i dont know the wrong path?

you've been here since Bush and you don't know shieeeeet dialect? you must be losing your memory gramps. You get the respect I show everyone else, which is none.

Jesus is Christ-Michael the Achangel

You are the meme... The cancer of this board since Trump's election

Not even close to proof

What? Rome is an abomination. The vatican goes against everything Jesus Christ taught.
Marble and gold everywhere.

Pray a lot, and ask for him.

Test the waters.

>no you are
nice defense "old fag", or should i say leaf flag faggot

aristotle was an atheist faggot

>Is he the son of God
Yes, but he is also God. see pic.

>should I worship him?
Yes

youtube.com/watch?v=-fGxOCJCRpA

He was a man with some good ideas, but there is no god, and no son of god.

God is dead, and no one cares. If there is a hell, I'll see you there.

“I know men; and I tell you that Jesus Christ is not a man. Superficial minds see a resemblance between Christ and the founders of empires, and the gods of other religions. That resemblance does not exist. There is between Christianity and whatever other religions the distance of infinity. Everything in Christ astonishes me. His spirit overawes me, and His will confounds me. Between Him and whoever else in the world, there is no possible term of comparison. He is truly a being by Himself. His ideas and sentiments, the Truth which He announces, His manner of convincing, are not explained either by human organization of by the ordinary nature of things. The nearer I approach, the more carefully I examine, everything is above me - everything remains grand, of a grandeur which overpowers. His religion is a revelation from an intelligence which is certainly not that of man. One can absolutely find nowhere, but in Him alone, the imitation or the example of His life. I search in vain through history to find the similar to Jesus Christ, or anything which can approach the gospel. Neither history, nor humanity, nor the ages, nor nature, offer me anything with which I am able to compare or explain it. Here everything is extraordinary.” … Napoleon Bonaparte

This is not a board for nigger-speaking fucking moron - act like a nigger makes you a nigger - welcome to Sup Forums faggot. You don't get to use your brain cells also.... Fucking newfags

Still better than being a nigger like you

Have fun worshiping a fucking kike and call yourselves "red pilled"

God is real, and Jesus is real too.

Praise.

Rome? The Vatican just felt like a history museum rather than anything to do with Christ

Rome is a dirty, nigger infested shithole

"old fag" that just calls everyone a nigger without trying to actually converse? sounds about right

4. The Incarnation—Making Two One
120:4.1.And so certain unworthy children of Michael, who had accused their Creator-father of selfishly seeking rulership and indulged the insinuation that the Creator Son was arbitrarily and autocratically upheld in power by virtue of the unreasoning loyalty of a deluded universe of subservient creatures, were to be silenced forever and left confounded and disillusioned by the life of self-forgetful service which the Son of God now entered upon as the Son of Man—all the while subject to "the will of the Paradise Father."
120:4.2.But make no mistake; Christ Michael, while truly a dual-origin being, was not a double personality. He was not God in association with man but, rather, God incarnate in man. And he was always just that combined being. The only progressive factor in such a nonunderstandable relationship was the progressive self-conscious realization and recognition (by the human mind) of this fact of being God and man.
120:4.3.Christ Michael did not progressively become God. God did not, at some vital moment in the earth life of Jesus, become man. Jesus was God and man—always and even forevermore. And this God and this man were, and now are, one, even as the Paradise Trinity of three beings is in reality one Deity.
120:4.4.Never lose sight of the fact that the supreme spiritual purpose of the Michael bestowal was to enhance the revelation of God.

He was the definition of a cuck. It's really amazing the double-think going on with the christcucks really: REE the globalist cucks have to go back!! Yes lord jesus spread the other cheeks and treat foreigners as if they were your own! You have truly shown us the way! How dare those evil JOOOOOOZ make jesus go back forcefully????

if only you could interpret your own arrogance, but alas everyone is judged fair in the Kingdom of Heaven

making nu-pol memes is the most nu-pol thing you can do

Jesus is the only way to the Father. It is erroneous to say all faiths lead to the same path. I have a concern: is it not idolatry to try and depict Jesus in illustration?

Luciferian. hexagram and triquetra.

Here's a reply
The Lord giveth and the Lord taketh

nono it's ok hes an "old fag"

What are you doing John? There's a whole line of PEACEFUL FRIENDLY NEIGHBORLY REFUGEES who need your anus services right now. You know what the big man thinks about that. Spread 'em, John. Spread 'em good. Don't want to end up in hell after all, right go- guy?

Stories passed down that formed the largest religion in history

People under the thumb of Pharisees wouldn't risk death by going against them unless they had a reason.

If you walk into the forest and see a beautiful painting on a chair, you know that there was a designer and that didn't just appear out of nowhere. Same with the Earth, everything has a design and God is the one who created it all. To serve Christ, by Christ, and for Christ.

In addition to this, be sincere bro. Don't just wag your finger around asking for things but if you truly desire to learn if he is real, simply ask. I promise he'll reply.