Is Paris really this bad or is this just Israeli anti-muslim propaganda?

Is Paris really this bad or is this just Israeli anti-muslim propaganda?

i was there this past summer for euro cup. its almost as bad as he describes. bit of an exaggeration

ironically i went to a sweden game every single one of them was a 6' 3" handsome pure aryan, made my think sweden isint as bad as Sup Forums makes them out to be. france however is pretty well exactly how pol describes

Was bad when I went at the end of the summer, I'd describe the cops as tense or on edge but none of them seemed ready to cry. I think they're eager more than anything else.

it's right except for the arab music

Paris is not Paris anymore.

why is canada allowed to post here? can't we all agree to ban this flag?

I was there in November I go every couple of years, the change has been extremely dramatic. Since I was last there in 2013 it's like a completely different city. No tourists anywhere, shops closed, squads of soldiers patrolling literally every second block. There were even regular policemen with sub machine guns in bulletproof guardhouses outside most major buildings.

Every single one has their fingers in the fire-ready position, the whole thing was extremely unsettling.

I don't think I'll be going back unless Le Pen wins and I really do mean that. It's not quite as bad as the screenshot you posted, or at least not in Neuilly where we stay or the Latin Quarter where we like to spend time but we did pas through the Montmartre area once or twice and it was bad.

You just don't feel safe. It felt less like the timeless gorgeous Paris I used to know and more like what you might expect Riyadh or Tripoli to feel like. Not an active war zone but very on edge.

Fingers crossed for a FN victory in a few days, it'd break my heart to see Paris stay the way it is.

what did i say so wrong? just telling you about my experience.

if you are referring to my sweden comment, and saying how wrong i am there could be many reasons as to why they were all whites. the refugees of sweden probably cant afford to go, im just telling you what i saw you mong

YOU'RE A LEAF

pretty much, basically since 2012 the left wing militias have been rampaging through the city without repercussion, Hollande's economic policies completely destroyed our economy, their open door policy caused the creation of ghettos inside Paris, our police and army are overworked, underpaid and ordered to stand down, I can't stand to go to Paris anymore, whenever I do I end up lethargic for a whole month afterward.
It's insane, and to think that the people here are going to vote for one of the guys directly responsible for that situation.

Jesus.

just want you to make like a tree and leaf

So how do we call France and Paris now?

to be fair, it's hard to communicate without reference points
so which city most closely resembles paris now?
baghdad, caracas, detroit, rio de janeiro, mumbai, jakarta, moscow

Al-Pari

It's more like some former colonial place overrun by native savages, you have the filth of the apes among the classical european architecture.

Maybe Caracas.

I wouldn't say it feels like any of those, it's still a European, first world city and it looks like that but in terms of the air and the feeling in the city, it was definitely unstable / wary, maybe close to how Rio might feel if you were in one of the nice areas. Everything looks good, but you're definitely aware that danger is around and everyone else is aware too.

Stay safe, baguette bro :(

went to rome this summer and the road next to termini is infested with niggers.. just a long line of them standing around a street covered in graffiti. pic related was the street

Paris is ten times worse than Stockholm. And Stockholm is bad.

Paris had graffiti and a lot of black people for the past 15 years so that's not really new.

Muslims are new though and it's as bad as people say.

We'll get those bastards together, Pierre.

>post yfw France spawns the 4th Reich

holy shit, I went to rome like 2-3 years ago and I dont remember seeing more than 1 or 2 nogs.

It's not, we're really far from it.

That's fucking hilarious.
Do you frogs think it'll collapse completely at some point?
Surely it must if it's as bad as people are saying.

I had a buddy who was just there last month. There are chinks EVERYWHERE. All other tourism has dropped off but the chinese dont give a fuck and are still coming. its weird.

I don't know if it can collapse.
The foundation is very solid and most people are completely apathetic.
I think it will just be a slow fall into nothingness; at least that's what it feels like right now.

No idea about all the Jew stuff but i went to Paris last year and there were soldiers standing/walking around.

It's kind of hard to deny there is a huge problem when the army is patrolling your streets.

its nice to dream froganon.

You guys were pretty wild when you had napoleon running your shit.

One of the soldiers, an armed man, almost burst into tears, when he could easily spread the word through out his ranks stationed in the Paristan. Fucking faggot. Fuck France.

Was there in Januaryr Can confirm we all noticed it at our company. I redpilled my coworkers that weekend.

They've been brainwashed to feel intense white guilt and shame over shit like Algeria. It seems it takes quite a bit to break the conditioning, but it'll happen eventually. The fire always rises.

Europe will literally NEVER recover.

I know you guys think the right wing is gonna win but it won't. These next 5 years are do or die for Europe, if the right doesn't win (which they won't) the population is going to be irreversibly non-European, guaranteeing the left will win forever.

Immigrant birth rates exceed native European by nearly 4 times, and hundreds of thousands are being imported monthly. It's over. (inb4 hurr you're cunt is owned by chinks I know)

A friend of mine recently went to Marseille, she described the city as being 50% French history and 50% Maghreb. This says a lot coming from a refugee loving multi-culti.

I don't get why people are so shocked with the soldiers in the streets. There aren't a lot of them (if you want to see a lot of armed soldiers patrolling the streets, go to Brussels or Turkey).

Pretty much yeah. Same with London.

>Marsielle
>50% French
More like 5%

It was not part of their blood,
It came to them very late,
With long arrears to make good,
When the Saxon began to hate.

They were not easily moved,
They were icy -- willing to wait
Till every count should be proved,
Ere the Saxon began to hate.

Their voices were even and low.
Their eyes were level and straight.
There was neither sign nor show

It was not preached to the crowd.
It was not taught by the state.
No man spoke it aloud

It was not suddently bred.
It will not swiftly abate.
Through the chilled years ahead,
When Time shall count from the date
That the Saxon began to hate.

>be Canadian
>first world country
>comfortably irrelevant
>have never seen armed soldiers on the streets
Feels good man.

>squads of soldiers patrolling literally every second block.
to be fair you were in the the most popular tourist areas, no?

Don't get to comfy. It's coming to you. Belgium is pretty irrelevant too, yet their streets are filled with geared up soldiers.

Lyon seemed pretty nice, Paris felt like San Francisco on steroids though

Protip: 99% of the fear monger about Paris and European "no go zones" is racist fear mongering by ignorant yanks who don't even have passports. There have been People of Colour in Paris for hundreds of years, it was an amazing city in the past and its as amazing as ever today.

I went to Paris in 2009 and it was already full of muslims and Africans. God. I'd hate to see it now.

Belgium is much more relevant than Canada

Fuck of shill, suppose theres been terrorist attacks in France for hundreds of years aswell

>canada

Besides the obvious bait, that's partially true. American cities are way worse than ours even with 10% muzzies. If you're not afraid of New York, you shouldn't really be afraid of Paris.

This fucking shit pisses me off. I love Europe and I don't want these fucking sand people fucking it up. DEUS VULT

The EU Parliament is (sadly) relevant. Not Belgium.

I dunno man you can go down to the worst streets in Canada and be fine.

Even mildly bad ones in Paris is asking to be mugged, assaulted or raped.

I have been there 2 years ago. More beggars then fucking Varanasi. Where the fuck did they come from? Its a city overrun by homeless people I honesty dont know how one can enjoy living there. Also Israel had a massive influx of Jews repatriating from france and particularly Paris because the police came out and said that it cant protect them. During the gaza war a bunch of people moved to Israel even though there were rockets falling everywhere and the country was at war because it was still safer then Paris lol and that was before the religion of peace happenings.

>Having a problem with armed soliders in full gear walking about if they are on your side

Can you guys even into military state?

This israeli fag is correct. And he can thank french kikes for having push for mass muslim immigration for like 40 years, at every level, by any mean available, even demonizing Le Pen as we speak.

Second, Paris was already a shithole in the early 90's, full of negroes and arabs and God knows what kind of subhuman filth. But it does get worse by the week.

>cops crying

French, as a general rule, are psychologically weak and unsecure. They're weak with the strong and strong with the weak. THey're also the worse kind of hipocrits living on this earth, even worse than arabs.

France was lost long time ago. Around 1939.

we're both fucked too but the chinks are by far the lesser evil, will even help remove kebab eventually

Western Europe is fucked desu. Demographics don't lie. France is gone within 3 generations.

>the chinks are by far the lesser evil
Nope. Chinks are ruthless, soulless and smart. Muslims are just dumb animals.

there is no other race of people on Earth that fight as well as the Europeans.

No matter how bad things look, we will always prevail.

kek

>Chinks are ruthless, soulless and smart
Are you sure you didn't mean Europeans?
This world isn't ready for us to fight back, it never will be.

Mars will look greener than Earth by the time it's all over.

Might be that bad now for the election tension. Muslims know they might lose their meal ticket.

I've been living in one of the poorest district of Paris (Belleville) for two decades, I've never been mugged, assaulted or raped. Muggers go in touristic places, not normal districts. The really bad districts are in the surburbs of Paris, not in Paris.

>Are you sure you didn't mean Europeans?
No. We have souls. Our empathy proves that.

desu of the immigrants we get I prefer Indians. Especially Sikh ones that don't wear turbans because generally they have a very good grasp of English and actually engage in Canadian culture... they watch Hockey, drink, go to events, etc. They can sometimes smell and some of them are really annoying but eh.

Chinks keep to themselves but they're all fucking assholes, speak little to absolutely no English (even some 3rd gens don't speak a lick of English its gotten so bad), are disrespectful and do not make any attempt to be Canadian whatsoever. Also they're literally THE reason our housing market is completely fucked.

How long until a civil war?

3 ?

One. By 2060, it's game over. And in fact, earlier than that. It's basically already over for the French.

Not for long.

Weren't the minorities in Paris, colonials who at least had been steeped in French culture in their homeland and not a throng of post-colonial savages looking for a meal ticket?

I remember thinking Paris was shit when I went there back in 2007, with pushy bracelet selling niggers all over the place. Sad to hear that it's gotten even worse.

>Chinks keep to themselves but they're all fucking assholes, speak little to absolutely no English (even some 3rd gens don't speak a lick of English its gotten so bad), are disrespectful and do not make any attempt to be Canadian whatsoever. Also they're literally THE reason our housing market is completely fucked.

Here is a proud idiot who is upset because chinks do not alter white Canada gene pool quick enough.

Legit breaks my heart.

He is lying 100%.

Depressing that most posts seem to agree with my screenshot

>It was not suddently bred.
>It will not swiftly abate.
>Through the chilled years ahead,
>When Time shall count from the date
>That the Saxon began to hate.
I would get this tattooed on me but most tattoo artists are lefty homos and most white supremacist biker types give shit quality tattoos

stfu Macronfag yes it's this bad, I should know, I've been pushed away by waves of immigrants, and have lived in cities where the population got literally replaced in 20 years around Paris.

Ever been to Montreuil ? Now it's a disgusting shithole, it used to be a place full of hardworking portuguese and french people, with lots of viticulture, clean parks etc.

I think the screenshot is a bit exagerating. We don't have intifadas yet. 5 years of Macron will do it though.

Tourism is down like 60% some say up to 80%.
When tourists stop going, theres a reason.

The greatest generation is gone. The current is too weak, intoxicated, complacent, weak willed, weak minded, and take no pride in their nation or race

good luck baguette I hope you get your le pen

a fucking leaf

And remember in the 60's when your police actually went out and killed those upstart terrorist piece of shit algerian fucks? How things have changed.

F

goes for sweden aswell

100% true.

I went there two months ago with family, and everyone was shocked.
I lived in NYC in the fucking 90s and not even Brooklyn head as much graffiti as Paris. I wish I took a video, I really do. There are some serious ghettos that look third world in what is supposed to be one of the greatest cities. The entire drive from Charles de Gaulle into Central Paris was shit practically.
There were many dumpster-sized piles of garbage next to the highway nearly EVERY tourist uses. Refugee camps were next to those piles, literally inches from the highway, and they would jump into highway traffic to panhandle.

Homeless gypsies and beggars literally on every corner. Homeless man literally set up camp next to my hotel (which was in a nice area) for days, with bottles of booze next to him and cardboard boxes.
Blacks harass the shit out of you, gypsies try to scam or rob you, Muslim music was blasted in many areas. 18th aron. I believe it was, was an absolute shithole. Traditional European architecture in absolute tatters, literally worse than Havana. Muzzies and blacks all hung around this area.

yes please

Agreed, but dont cancel out full on ethnic cleansing.
When the white man has been pushed to far, falls over, stubs his toe, steps in shit and gets shot he will eventually rise up

You think it is acceptable to compare your capital city, the former capital of the world, the pinnacle of Western democracy, the birthplace of so much European culture to Turkey, an Islamist near totalitarian pit of ignorance and hate?

Here is a serviceman stationed somewhere far away from his homeland, proud of living on the taxpayer's dole while doing nothing whatsoever to help them.

>Leaf
Tools, shills, and syrup drinking idiots

The difference is I can just stay our of the bad parts of ny. Paris is toilet trash through and through

pls no bully, we are allies my chinese brother.

Indeed we need to get gook moot to ban all canadian IP's

You're in the Weimar stage. Well, not quite a perfect comparison, I guess, but you get the point.

Vacation
No videos or pics?
>Gtfo faggot larper

I doubt it. The governments would never do it, Europe doesn't have firearms, and the UN would shut it down so fucking fast.

I already have high blood pressure from being american, I don't know if I can take many more leafposts

A FUCKING FROG

Chinese will only make us eat our dogs, the muslims and niggers in europe however will rape and pillage europe and turn it into a third world warzone.