>Christian to Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=iHFgcRGIrH0
>Quran
quran.com/
>Islam website with everything you need
al-islam.org/
>The Basics of Islam
pastebin.com/47SAkpHv
>Sword of Islam: Touching story of one of the greatest warriors of Islam, who at first hated Islam
youtube.com/watch?v=k-BhqWV5CL0
>Peace in Allah
youtube.com/watch?v=RTJ0J0nHot8
>Find a mosque and revert today!
islamicfinder.org/

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?list=PLuXxHEHGRVu9H54IfV0XkhnqkcC3wm8mR&v=r7nLo2AK4fs
youtube.com/watch?v=2htOWOF4gqs
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Why are all Muslim countries shit holes run by warlords and petty dictators?

I don't give a fuck what islam means I'll slit your dirty throat dumb sand nigger.
saged

How do you feel about the Jews using Muslims as a tool to flood and attack western countries?

>two Islam generals
>one has over than 200 replies
FUCK

Because the (((west))) destabilized the fuck out of the region, starting in WWI.

Fuckin death cult.

Advice for islam. Openly reject shariah.take off the wierd clothes. Blend in with society. Shave the beard man. And for god sakes comdemn the muslim terrorists like isis or taliban like a normal person also stop behaving like niggers

You already have one thread going you disgusting fucking slime, fuck off.

Sup Forums is a Christian / Atheist board first and foremost we don't want your disgusting filth here, get the duck out.

Literally everyone here has seen what your revolting excuse for a religion condones and has done in Syria, Iraq, Libya, etc.

No one likes you. We've all seen the ISIS videos and we've all seen the truth about Islam.

Fuck you, and fuck Islam too.

Hi sand nigger. I hope Thor thunder-hit you until death.

But that is their religion. pretending otherwise is suicide

Hi

stop referring to them terrorists - they are muslims doing as they're told - they are the "good" muslims.

as muslims, they're encouraged to go out and murder people. sitting at home is discouraged. pic related.

I'd like to see someone refute Islam without resorting to weak "B-BUT I DON'T LIKE WHAT IT SAYS" arguments. It just goes to show that these people don't care about truth but what they want. There is truth in Islam, people. I beg you to consider it.

Fun Islamic Facts 1: Muhammad Peed Like a Girl

youtube.com/watch?list=PLuXxHEHGRVu9H54IfV0XkhnqkcC3wm8mR&v=r7nLo2AK4fs

Behead yourself, truth cucker.

Islam means piece! Which piece should i chop off?

Head? hand? opposite arm and leg? clitoris?

islam means subjugation, not Peace.

fuck your death cult.

Not an argument

fuck your retard religion faggot

Not an argument but a command, goat fucker.

Not arguments. Just mindless ad hominem.
Look at these men, all they can do is whine and whine about what Islam says is truth because they want to live evil lives. Why do you believe these diverters of truth?

Spread your taqqiya elsewhere, mudshit.

>Mindless
>Says a muslim.

This is the same bullshit liberals spout. How you fucking cucks are defending Islam now is truly disgusting to me. The Islamic world is in ruins because their religion is toxic and backwards.

Saying that the Middle East is a shithole because of western intervention is the same lie as saying that Africa is a shithole because of colonization. Here's a tip for you: THEIR CULTURE AND THEIR RELIGION ARE FUCKING AWFUL AND ARE INCOMPATIBLE WITH WESTERN VALUES. WESTERN VALUES ARE WHAT BUILT THE MODERN WORLD. Die, fucking shitskin scum.

Pic related

Also related

Hmmm

Muhammad was clearly not a man of God. His coduct portrays him as being a vicious warlord and a child molester.

The quran is clearly copied and pasted from other texts such as a christian syriac liturgy.

The religion was formed among a christian heritical group that did not accept Jesus as being devine.

*you are living in America. We have libraries here. You can research all of this

This is WORSE than the communist generals.

FUCK YOU DISCORD FAGGOTS.

Look at the size of that Jew nose, kikeboy. You're posting Jewish propaganda.

where can i find some info. to convert from islam to christ. ? :)

I still haven't seen a single reasonable point against Islam in this thread yet, but what did I expect since Sup Forums is so biased against us anyways.

The islamic faith is at the strongest it has ever been right now and it grows every single day. Just look at Christian birth rates compared to Muslims, how can you say we are failing? It's also nice that the west is letting so many of the faithful into their countries, maybe we might start to win favor with the public when there's more of us. Again our birth rate far outnumbers yours.

Know Islam? No peace
No Islam? Know peace

Your local church. The pastor there can help you find things to read and discuss what the religion os about

Christian General

Video related

Did Allah love this boy?

Just wanted to say I hope you have a good thread and that there aren't too many cunts, I know most Muslims in first-world nations are fine people and you're probably getting a lot more shit than you deserve.

OP if you're not LARPING I just want you to know that whatever color you are I hate you more than the worst nigger and I can't wait for the day you really do fuck up bad enough that they don protect you from Lynch mobs. I un ironically have a gun in my safe just for the race war.

Evil lives as compared to fucking goats, enslaving women and beheading whitey?

DEUS VULT

Christianity/Islam are just Jew religions, and they put the leash around anyone who follows them.

Holy shit you are gay.

My favorite part about islam is that we get to control women.

Those are a vast minority of Muslims who have misinterpreted the Quran. I do not promote the outright killing of infidels. We should focus on converting if possible

Until in a fit of fervor one of you psychopaths glasses your homeland with a stray nuke.

You should focus on going back to your desert sand nigger.

How about this woman? She was falsely accused of burning a Quran.

How come we don't get to see Muhammad then?

selamu aleykum wa rahmatullahi wa barakuthu, brothers!!!!!!!

convince me that your prophet wasn't just lying his ass off to bang sand nigger lolis

Hilarious seeing you only want to take blue pills when they reassure your retarded preconcieved belief about something.

>Christianity/Islam are just Jew religions
This man makes a good point. If you can follow a "Jew religion" like Christianity so fervently, then why not Islam? Why do you care so much about the place of origin for Islam but not Christianity?

if your fucking allah bullshit is soo loving then why did he write that non believers should die? and why not accept all other religion and let them believe what they want to believe and you can do the same?

Islam means submission. Spread your taqiyah somewhere else Mohammed.

this right here
religion of piss when it suits them
but once they reach critical mass in any given country it becomes convert or die

I'm not even christian. Go back to your desert and keep fucking with your goats.

because you fucking suck, dumb idiots still believe in the bible which the liars and jews wrote.
the holy Quran is the true updated bible, and Mohamad brought it to us, it's the word of God

Why do you people follow a guy who dry-fucked a nine-year-old?

>german flag
go back to your third world shit holes so we can bomb you properly

Hi, rapefugee. Hope Merkel won't get elected and you go back to your filthy sand.

Elected again*

what is the best caliphate and why is the Fatimid caliphate?

And if not possible - what?
You gonna fuckin' execute us?
Jesus, you people are animals.

unironically kill yourself.

>illiterate kiddie diddling warlord
>updating the bible
So that explains why the K*ran is such shit.

Why should I convert? what is so amazing about Islam that would make me not wish to go to Valhalla?

islam means servitude. idiot.

Oh, but he was murtadeen.
Somehow this is totally different.
Check your privilege, shitlord.

remove kebab

youtube.com/watch?v=2htOWOF4gqs

>Muslim convert to Christianity Nabeel Qureshi speaks to Justin Brierley about his book "Answering Jihad".

Fucking goats. No beer. No fight. And 79 virgin sand niggers. I'd rather cut my dick

POPE URBAN'S
Kebab Removal Services
-Est. 1095

all that hate only shows me how great God is, he seperates already these who truely believe and these who pretend to believe.
I am 100% german and you shut up motherfuckers.
Allahu akbar, I love my faith

>Jesus
>Pussy ass nigga who gets nailed to a tree
>Mohammed
>Fucks bitches and gives Genghis a run for his money

Sounds terrible. I need one girl and it will be my Valkyrie when she brings me to Valhalla!

i spit in the Koran once.

100% german? Ahhaha. Germanics are blonde as fuck and go to Valhalla, Nilfheim... You're a rapefugee. Yo go to Helheim bitch.

Pretty much this.

Mohammad dry-fucked a nine-year-old in the desert.
Pedophiles get killed in prison.
He would literally be raped and murdered like the animal he is.

>I am 100% german
no you aren't you piece of filth

Not you faggots again. Semites all are trash. Jump off a building crypto kike.

Though I am new to paganism anyone know if I can fug my Valkyrie?

They'd make a cute couple. Shame they're only fairy tales.

I am son of 100% german parents.
while your country got blacked by north african tribes and it still gets