This police officer burned to death in France because of commies and the French people don't even care

This police officer burned to death in France because of commies and the French people don't even care

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_Day_in_Kreuzberg
google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/world/europe/french-police-come-under-fire-in-paris-two-reported-shot/2017/04/20/fc1f254c-25ff-11e7-bb9d-8cd6118e1409_story.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Wait, he died?

antifa can burn cops to death, no biggie.
In germany they playfully called the the riots "krawalle", which sounds like someone in kindergarten is being loud.

I heard he died from his injuries

man that's horrible - gasoline bombers that kill somebody should get the firing squad

Serves him right for defending the enrichment status quo

Post sources or stop spreading bullshit. Antifa in France went full retard, granted, but the "burning of policemen" was basically someone throwing crappy molotov that ignited pants of some of the policemen. Said policemen managed to pat themselves alright in a few seconds and resume their duties.

I mean, that's based on footage from Lauren Southern. If you've got something better, now's the time to post. Otherwise, I am very suspicious toward your bullshitting ways and spreading hearsay as facts.

F

Fake News. He lives...but the French should still be pissed.

Bump

Two of them were in critical condition last night you stupid faggot... Don't know if he died though

Yes, that one policeman is singlehandedly respoinsible for cuck Hollande's and possibly cuck Macron's choices.

So why can't they use Foreign Legion there? arent they still a thing?

Again, I'd like sources. Maybe there were several occurances of it but the video I've seen was what I've wrote about - policemen in riot gear jumping out fromt he fire, patting their pants down and then just getting back to keeping watch, like if nothing would happen.

OP, no matter which it is is we have a great situation now showing what kind of disruption lack of sources when making a thread causes, especially when it comes to topics like this, where shitposting retards are willing to lie for the sake of stirring shit and whipping out crowds to act one way or another, for kicks. Thus my suspiction.

As if I'd ever trust Canada about anything...

eat syrup, burger

I fucking hate those cucks. Every fucking year they do this in Germany. Every fucking year innocent bystanders get hurt and property is damaged.
Rarely is someone being held responsible for this and apparently our government supports this shit.

Good one, you aids ridden sperm burper.

Its very sad, when do you think this kind of events started to happen in Germany?

Kein Wunder, wenn Heiko Maas sein Sohn jedes Jahr fleißig Mollies auf Polizisten schmeißt und sofort weinend Papi anruft, wenn er geschnappt wird.

Die Antifa IST staatlich.
Die Bullen sind in der staatlichen Futterkette nur das letzte Glied und wenn die Politikgören und der Beamtennachwuchs seine Wut auslassen muss, dann holt man einfach den niedersten Knecht zum verdreschen aus dem Schuppen.

>Its very sad, when do you think this kind of events started to happen in Germany?
Exactly 30 years ago.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/May_Day_in_Kreuzberg

Sponsored by antifa.

France has an Antifa?

Jesus fucking hell have they never been to Paris or Marseilles? Any French antifa should go down those streets and night and see what fucking happens.

The people that care about law and order are either in the police/army or they have moved out from the cities or to smaller white towns from what i understand.

Any Frenchmen confirm this?

>Sponsored by Die Bundesregierung
Fix'd

Nice
Fuck whites.

dude, thats some extreme cancan

Once the west collapses your economy based on western tourism collapses.

>because of the kikes
ftfy famalamalamalam

thanks! im going to research it, my best friend is german but sadly (like most germans i suppose) he doesnt talk about politics but i always force him somehow

soooo um yeah....... There willing to throw Molotov cocktails at police.
>wtf
And do you guys think your an exception???
When do the civil wars begin?

Don't worry. The op pic isn't related as it was just the Mexican food he had the night before.

>Jesus fucking hell have they never been to Paris or Marseilles?
>never been to Paris
Where do you think those riots are taking place right now?

Never been outside of the protest I mean. Or outside their suburb which is far away from the constantly growing no-go zones.

How cucked do you have to be to WANT your country's culture to be destroyed?

Wait till a riot happens, stand on a roof near riots, use homemade explosives and drop them on the protesters. Go out like a real hero

>gasoline bombers that kill somebody should get the firing squad
>firing squad

Hey now, you absolute madman...let's not get too extreme.

as far as I get it, Paris has a rich white part, terrorized by leftists, a poor part, terrorized by muslims, and a middling part filled with all sorts of migrants in between, waiting for the sweet release of death

I heard that Antifa is funded with Government money there.

I'd like to move to France, being my land of heritage. but seeing that security seems to be a big (?). maybe I should reconsider..

Stop spreading lies you heard where post link or kys

>still not carrying fire extinguishers

white people lel will they ever learn?

But fire extinguishers are racist. They make things white.

Euro antifa =/= burgerland antifa.

>France

Oh look, another fucking news about some fucking officer getting rekt by some group of faggots and nobody fucking care however minority care, yes france, you were the capitol of free speech

>How cucked do you have to be to WANT your country's culture to be destroyed?
Severely. The problem I suspect lies in single-minded concentration on some single idea coupled with 'us vs them' mentality and black & white morality.

The first makes you not care about effects much beside the goal you seek even if getting there will fuck everything up, the second trait makes it hard to stop when causing shit since to those antifa kids it's an opportunity to show the world their displeasure and "strike back" and the third trait makes them feel good about this, since they believe they do a good thing and fight against bad people.

With all those reasons I suspect stuff like culture, damage to third parties, crime and so on aren't even taken into consideration and if they are - they're brushed as "a sacrifice necessary in our revolution".

Those kids assume they'll just wreck evil government and create country-wide community of cooperation and prosperity, where everyone will be equal, there will be no need for leaders, luxuries, electronics will be as available as always but cheaper or even free since corporations will go down and other such naive bullshit.

>One cop dead, 2 wounded after him attack.
google.com/amp/s/www.washingtonpost.com/amphtml/world/europe/french-police-come-under-fire-in-paris-two-reported-shot/2017/04/20/fc1f254c-25ff-11e7-bb9d-8cd6118e1409_story.html

Fuckin A...

>april 20

True. Proper, decent comrades get themselves naturally blacked - through letting their flesh turn charred. Imagine that it's your white sin being burned out, leaving beautiful darker flesh.

Actually, I wonder if we could sell it to college retards. Self-immolation as a way to reject your whitedness and becoming true ally.

No one died the officers were injured. The french police rn might have low moral due to a shitty president but once Le Pen is in power they will regain their strength.

F

>that date
Not the news from the event we talk about, user.

honestly, it's stale news, coming from hellholes like Sweden Germany or France. When it happens in normal countries like Serbia, Colombia, Belorusia,Turkmenistan, Nicaragua or Thailand, I am interested. Not even meming anymore

noone providing evidence great

>but once Le Pen is in power they will regain their strength
That part is still up in the air. I hope you're doing your part, at least a few minutes a day, to help French make the right choice.

>Belorusia
Wait, Belarus also struggles with antifa and commie shit? That's disturbing, it's just next door, we have students from Belarus at local unis here.

Do even French police care?

mate, I'm all for doing it, but if their daily life hasn't redpilled them yet, you and I sure as hell wont

Our officers dies for at leats rasonable reasons, like some spicy nigger trying to stole something or just for personal reasons, not for "oh look we are commies, we need freedom n' shiet, we gonna start a riot because of why fucking not, we want some badass fight"

I listed some countries not yet degenerated beyond any decency by (((them))), in which on personal level at least, some sembalence of morality still exist. In no particular order, nor significance, just random places where, still even in THE CURENT YEAR, if you have a dick you are widely thought of as a dude

>W-was it all a part of his plan?

F

God dammit the predictive text, try to figure out the idea

i'm telling you, the so called transitional countries like us are the only normal people left on earth, a balance beetwen savages and cucks

I like my frogs well made

IT's not just redpilling. It's keeping it in their minds. They may get different explanations, they may be even making some for themselves, with part of the electorate hiding in homes and trying to wait it out.

Memeing, stealing popular French tags n social media and other such stuff is to ensure that they are aware that their current situation rides on the results of the elections and they know what the candidates are standing for - and that they, in turn, have to vote for the right one if they hope to make things better.

So, please spend a few minutes every day when having some spare time, make some tweets or some other such normie bullshit, reach out to Frenchmen you know and have them reach to others. Even if it won't do much beside having one in a dozen people stop and decide to vote for someone, that's already something.

If we had the Euro antifa over here, it would get bloody really quick. Many bystanders are armed over here and will defend themselves if need be.

no shit. All the cops around, no EMTs?

daily reminder that city cucks are scum

rural and suburban retards would never do this to their police forces

Ah, about that, we are likely more savage than cucks, in fact cuck are just called fags

Ahahaha holyshit your fucking right, the third world will literally be Australia tier peaceful nations with nice liveable neighbourhoods in your lifetime feels bad man.

I will polanbro, we survived communism and the Turks , these faggots must be saved by us yet again

He's alive but he has 2nd and 3rd degree burns on the neck, the face and a hand. Basically antifas mutilated this man and he will bear those marks on his face until his death.

better that way, what I meant was, we don't live in mud huts and eat people like Africans

I like my juice carbonated with zyklon.

Suspicion well deserved. OP is lacking sources and is a faggot.

Save me them crispy legs, nigga.

I'm not sure you can carbonate a drink with Zyklon. Does Zyklon even have Carbon in it? Hmmm..

At least this savagery is of the fantasy, noble kind. I'll take it over "civilized" debauchery spiralling into naive, pretentious idiocy with no common sense or foresight any day of the week.

>Jewish
>2017
>Looking for religious freedom
>in the Mayan amazon

Jews are literally rats

It does. Funny how such a simple molecule can be helpful.

Anyone wearing antifa gear or openly supporting antifa should be shot

>losers who are mad about being losers and blaming everyone else for it initiate violence and burn people

>"it's ok because they didn't die"

What happens when someone does die? "Well maybe it was an accident, besides the cops are made to die so w/e"?

Whenever someone makes excuses like this, it's a tacit endorsement of this violence.

Get ready for a helicopter ride.

Well fuck. Enjoy your orange juice carbonated by Zyklon B toasty toady.

No, he's not dead, he's out of danger but seriously injured

That's fooking badass m80 holy shit

That could negatively affect future workforce of your country. I'd rather make it painful, leaving a mark but not permanently debilitating. For example, breaking an arm, a leg and cutting off an ear. Possibly forced sterilization so they'll never procreate.

This is just the natural way of white people living in mixed societies. In America too, the whites move out to the suburbs, rural areas, or very expensive areas in the cities. blacks, libs, and mexicans live in the cities.

American cops get killed by niggers every day, and you seriously want to criticise the French? Fuck off.

Hey, your a Serb.

Remove these Kebabs.

What do you think of this picture?

I am not sure if you read or understood my post.
I was speaking about how suspicious OPs claims are given lack of sources and how such sources are absolutely vital for threads of this type, because it's easy to put a twist or slightly "touch up" news like these to stir shit and manipulate people if all you have and propagate is a hearsay dressed up as a fact.

we did that many times, last time you bombed us to the stone age, but we came to control 50%of Bosnia that we do to this day. Now they are your problem, Enjoy

Antifags aren't usually gainfully employed. We might lose a few liberal arts professors or baristas, but the people these jobs serve are Antifags as well, so nothing of value is lost.

>This police officer burned to death in France because of commies and the French people don't even care

That's disgusting. Lighting a molotov is pretense for opening fire with firearms in self-defense.

They're not employed yet because they're still college student I suspect that in a few years they will have no choice but to seek employment, unless your country will go full retard and start throwing welfare left and right for the whole generation.

Foreign Legion Rottenchild private army

Why don't those faggots ever throw that shit at a politician or le evil capitalist piggies?