Zuckerberg touring America

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-4254968/Mark-Zuckerberg-continues-tour-Mississippi.html

Why is he doing this? Do people look at these images and think it's a good thing going on?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rM5k2_5JsIc
youtube.com/watch?v=nXrKKwHmPz4&t=76s
youtube.com/watch?v=iRAsgvCwQvg
youtube.com/watch?v=uttxscMBQwk
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

perhaps wanna meet the "dumb fucks"

Can i get a quick rundown on these guys by anychance?

Awww he thinks he can be president

he's preparing for a 2020 presidential run you idiot, he'll probably start registering domain names next year

It's just like in Brave New World, when the civilized people go to the savage reservations to see how the inferior people live

Leftists trying to figure out why their full spectrum dominance is slipping

>'It seems like a good time to say thank you to all the journalists around the world who work tirelessly and sometimes put their lives in danger to surface the truth. I don't always agree with everything you say, but that's how democracy is supposed to work.'

What might he mean? :)

Plans to run for president

How can you be rich as fuck and still dress this shitty?

he's taking advantage of the one-time opportunity that after eight years of Trump democrats will be willing to vote for even the most unelectable ugly jew turd to ever run for public office

they always look like some photoshop Onion article. Especially he one where he visits some family for dinner

This guy is awkward AF I think he is delusional if he thinks he can be president

youtube.com/watch?v=rM5k2_5JsIc

He is looking for cheap real estate.

Lets grab them up right now..

I think his handlers are prepping the little fuck to be a politician, probably since president Trump show them a path for a business leader to take that position.

I mean the guy is a good minion and follows directions really well. However I don't think most people will buy what he is selling, except for the good millennial goy

wtf is this

who are these people

What's the point of being a billionaire if you're going to marry an infertile slag like that?

>what did you just say about Lucifer?

facebook was funded by the CIA

>have a rich motherfucker take pictures that will be circulated internationally and seen by millions

STILL use plastic cutlery and paper plates.

What the fuck?

zuck the cuck, it just works so well

Yeah, he's way too autistic for that.

He does it on purpose.

1. Doesn't draw attention
2. He can say look goyims im just like you!
3. It'll help him out for his political run*He's going to run*

did you guys know this is on the inside of his jacket?

He's going to run for president and probably win because he has more data on the American public thanks to facebook than any politician, researcher, pollster or think-tank could possibly come up with.

He realized that if Trump can do it, there's literally no reason at all why he cannot.

>This guy is awkward AF I think he is delusional if he thinks he can be president
Of course he's delusional af, but there's no other possible reason he could be doing thi-
Actually, now that I think about it, there is. As a beta with a nagging shrew of a Chinese gf myself, it's quite possible his home life is a living hell and going around touring white trash neighbourhoods is a substantial improvement on his usual daily routine.

They're wanting to "connect" with the people in the areas that are voting against their progressive causes. They truly hate them, think of them as country bumpkins, but hope that getting Zuckerberg to drive around, maybe get a story or two on NPR (i.e. S-Town), they'll attract some votes next time around.

The family he took the photo with supposedly voted Trump, it's a small jab to make Conservatives look bad.

So? Lol

Trump is a loud, crass, ignorant asshole and he won.

That whole "This can never happen" thing is the same mistake the democrats made about Trump during the election.

To improve his likeability.
To make him a household name
Because he's so rich, he can
Improve his social retardation
Improve his "everyman" appeal

Most likely some form of political office push, trying to get him away from
>he sues native Hawaiians or of their ancestral homes

Zuckerberg has two factors working against him.
>he radiates creep
>he is really fucking ugly
>hes as charismatic as a wet blanket

A dude wearing a charlie brown mask would have more chances than him.
He's literally one of the most immediately unlikeable people on the planet with his weird pale mozarella skin, his nappy jew hair, his oddly proportioned face that looks like a halloween mask and his reptile eyes.

Nothing about this guy is natural, everything about him screams "danger, danger sex predator".

He's trying to make himself more relatable and to look better. Even if he doesn't fully get into politics it only serves to make him look more human and less zog.

Honestly if I wasn't aware of (((him))) I'd have a small sliver of hope that he was trying to be a good person.

He seems to be an anti social guy who got a lot of money fast in college so he never developed normal social skills. This will kill his presidential chances.

there's also the whole "has an intelligence agency level dossier on literally every american older than 10" thing. if he runs in 2020 it'll be the first thing trump brings out. well, that or "they trusted me, dumb fucks"

Trump is charming though.

Trump is like the bully chad everybody in school liked despite him being a huge asshole, zuckerberg is the weird sickly kid who went into the girls locker room to smell the benches for fart stank with whom not even the nerds wanted to associate because they didnt want the excess shame and animosity from the rest of the school to drag down their image.

That dude looks barely human

He's a man of the people goy

does this retarded kike think any rich asshole can win?

Trump knows how to talk to the little people, zuckerberg is just a weirdo jew nobody likes

Guys i legit went to my facebook and i found this.

wtf

He should start doing rallies like Trump - no real reason....just for something to do.

Pay random people 5-10 bucks to pack the Arena and cheer.

Most likely because he has a young child and needs an excuse to get away for a while.
Every man does that.
>need to fix the car
>clean the gutters, mow the lawn
>work trip
>dudes getting married, fishing trip

Except he's fucking asshole loaded and has no easy excuse to just walk around unless it includes a massive public relations campaign.

This guy is not, will never be president material

this interview shows it very good

Cant even answer the first question clearly or smartly avoiding it

he wouldnt stand a chance against Trump at a debate

Looking foreward to seeing all the normies defend him, same ones who said 'a businessman shouldnt run for President'

he is trying to find some reason to keep on living. if you havent seen some of his posts he is actually depressed and pretty much he would be suicidal if he wasnt rich

He is studying humans.

the old man ain't playin' no games (he's using a real fork.)

>First Autistic American President

Why wouldn't you want this?

all money in the world can't fix being a beta

It would be a shame if something bad happened to him, like I don't know a kidnapping or a bullet to that potato face, the world would be a little better

>beta with a nagging shrew of a gf

this hits me right in the feels. I love my baby but she nags me like a motherfucker

He better run and buy cuckerberg.com

forgot link like an idiot

youtube.com/watch?v=nXrKKwHmPz4&t=76s

zucc isn't an ironically autistic weeaboo frog poster he is actually autistic.
It would be like chris chan running the country.

youtube.com/watch?v=iRAsgvCwQvg
like this?

First thing I thought of

>Trump is charming though.

LOL Seriously?

CONFRONT THIS KIKE ABOUT HIS CENSORSHIP, PUSH FOR WHITE GENOCIDE, AND COVERING UP CRIMES OF NONWHITES

kek
would pic related follow ((their)) standards?

>he's ugly

There goes the black vote. They only go for dudes with swag. And they aren't even aware of JQ but can sense "that boy ain't right."

Of course, Zuck will offer gibs the size of elephant turds, so we'll see.

Lol yeah

Kek. Well said.

This.
It's a photo op made so cuckerburg can look like he's down to earth while they simultaneously show Trump supporters as uncultured trash.
They're going to run a cuckerburg/ chelsea Clinton ticket in '20 of Trump does poorly or '24 if he does well.
Archive this post niggers I'm pointing to the bleachers.

He looks so frail and weak.

That video is so cringe.
Everything he does looks so forced and unnatural.

you're still pretty whi-
>ashkenazi 28.6%
>southern euro 28%
oh

Lizards overlords don't understand humans easily

cuple o slim jims

He's like a male Hillary. It's gonna be fun to watch him crash and burn.

youtube.com/watch?v=uttxscMBQwk
Bruh don't kid yourself

Back to neogaf or whatever liberal hellhole you crawled out of

That's jews for you.

Man he really got slapped hard by yellow fever. What's the point of having all that money if you end up with an ugly, bow legged gook? Isn't there some pretty Jewess he can go to satanic orgies with?

perhaps he just started running

do normies like this guy he weirds me out

He has that same propagandaish smile in every photo just like Kim Jong Un does. Every photo...

They look like they're wearing people suits.
Literally the only person who looks natural is the Asian.

kek

Guys he's just like us!

holy shit...I lost
the fact I had to scroll down to see the baby

It's dumb if he's considering a presidential run

But if it's because the Trump win exposed the bubble that many people live in, and he wants to meet people from America that he normally might not, then that's good. Always good to expand your horizons.

>wears nothing but dark blue jeans, crew necks and autism shoes

What does he even do with his money

There's a rumor he's being groomed for a possible Presidential bid in 2020. This is entirely a public relations psy-op.

this guy's no joke, we honestly have to double down our meme efforts and start collecting as much dirt as we can on him before he begins scrubbing the internet. Yes he's ugly and has autism, but he's got billions and a very powerful tool at his disposal. He's not to be trifled with

originators of the voss pill

a cheaper weaker variation of the superior bogpill

He looks lime some creature skinned a human and is attempting to learn our behaviour so he can blend in. Juckerberg is an excellent argument for the existance of skinwalkers.

Please stop you fucking kike

This bitch thinks he can become president.

I would vote for Trump again just to watch him burn.

wtf would he have to talk about with your average man, Facebook, How interdasting

they were together before he was rich. can't really beat that.

This

Yes. He's what's known as a lovable blowhard.

buys niggers and kills them

President Zuckerberg/Hillary 2020

He's going to mop the floor with Trump and even Kushner will abandon Trump fror the Zuckerman.

Trump has swag though. Something Zuck does not.

>even in a family photo everyone else dressed up for he's still wearing a fucking hoodie

A few weeks ago Facebook had their developers conference in San Jose, I was there and worked the event. I saw Zuck in person, that nigger was wearing the exact outfit in this photo. He's also 5 foot nothing.

That swag in his step is due to his obesity, it's called a waddle.

>I wonder what these rural and suburban retards are all about?

>Why is he doing this?
Zuckerberg´20
>Do people look at these images and think it's a good thing going on?
Muricans.

>So uh, you on facebook?

why does this family only have one metal fork?

>Live in a pretty humble village
>One day news breaks out Facebook is moving a data center here
>Everyone flipping their shit going "oh mah god oh muh god there's going to be so many jobs!"
>Decide to look it up
>Less than 20 positions will be open when it's constructed, more than half of those are not even full time
>It's probably going to suck up so much electricity we'll have weekly blackouts or something

So this.. is... progress.....woooaaahhh