>We Are The Silent Majority
youtu.be/3lrrPG5iPAk
>American Comeback Story
youtu.be/pm8n9qVIK_8

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=uHfLVbOCGf4
abc.net.au/news/2017-05-03/japans-anti-war-constitution-to-be-debated-amid-korea-tensions/8491834
sputniknews.com/asia/201705021053215146-china-tells-dprk-citizens-return/
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/05/02/house-proposes-toughest-sanctions-ever-north-korea-nuclear-weapons/101216222/
washingtonpost.com/world/south-koreas-likely-next-president-warns-the-us-not-to-meddle-in-its-democracy/2017/05/02/2295255e-29c1-11e7-9081-f5405f56d3e4_story.html
westernjournalism.com/revealed-u-s-led-special-forces-mainly-responsible-demise-isis-iraq-iran-fills-power-vacuum/
eurasiareview.com/02052017-iraq-commander-says-mosul-to-be-liberated-in-maximum-of-three-weeks/
dailycaller.com/2017/05/02/us-military-very-good-chance-isis-gets-destroyed-in-afghanistan-in-2017/
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/afghan-operation-sajjan-tried-to-take-credit-for-was-a-failure-according-to-u-s-military-investigation
thedrive.com/the-war-zone/9784/us-army-says-it-badly-needs-a-scout-helicopter-after-junking-the-ones-it-had
archive.is/0H8O4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

awoo awoo awoo

get a load of this cuck on tucker

Stop it america

AWOO~

>mfw pic related is all it takes to go past the wall

Jesus, look at this faggot on Tucker.

>It's another "Tucker loses the argument but Sup Forums pretends he won" episode

youtube.com/watch?v=uHfLVbOCGf4

I'm glad that you guys aren't blind supporters, but also not completely doom and gloom about everything.

It's a "professor" episode

>Japan's anti-war constitution to be debated as North Korea tensions rise
abc.net.au/news/2017-05-03/japans-anti-war-constitution-to-be-debated-amid-korea-tensions/8491834

>China Warns its Citizens in North Korea to Leave as Conflict with US Looms
sputniknews.com/asia/201705021053215146-china-tells-dprk-citizens-return/

>House to vote on toughest sanctions ever on North Korea nuclear weapons
usatoday.com/story/news/world/2017/05/02/house-proposes-toughest-sanctions-ever-north-korea-nuclear-weapons/101216222/

>South Korea’s likely next president warns the U.S. not to meddle in its democracy
washingtonpost.com/world/south-koreas-likely-next-president-warns-the-us-not-to-meddle-in-its-democracy/2017/05/02/2295255e-29c1-11e7-9081-f5405f56d3e4_story.html

>REVEALED: U.S.-Led Special Forces Mainly Responsible For Demise Of ISIS In Iraq As Iran Fills The Power Vacuum
westernjournalism.com/revealed-u-s-led-special-forces-mainly-responsible-demise-isis-iraq-iran-fills-power-vacuum/

>Iraq: Commander Says Mosul To Be Liberated ‘In Maximum Of Three Weeks’
eurasiareview.com/02052017-iraq-commander-says-mosul-to-be-liberated-in-maximum-of-three-weeks/

>US Military: ‘Very Good Chance’ ISIS Gets Destroyed In Afghanistan In 2017
dailycaller.com/2017/05/02/us-military-very-good-chance-isis-gets-destroyed-in-afghanistan-in-2017/

>Afghan operation Sajjan tried to take credit for was a failure, according to U.S military investigation
news.nationalpost.com/news/canada/afghan-operation-sajjan-tried-to-take-credit-for-was-a-failure-according-to-u-s-military-investigation

>US Army Says It Badly Needs A Scout Helicopter After Junking The Ones It Had
thedrive.com/the-war-zone/9784/us-army-says-it-badly-needs-a-scout-helicopter-after-junking-the-ones-it-had

>MS-13 a good boy
>they only did sumfin, not errthin

I'm tuning in late. How's Tucker been so far?

I stole this awoo and there's nothing you can do about it

>It's another Tucker gets beat in an argument but Sup Forums pretends he won episode

Can I get a quick rundown on what's happened with the budget in the last day? Did it get a revision or something?

Every liberal Tucker brings stutter and they sound so autistic. The only decent liberal speaker is Jessica Tarlov and I hate her.

Move over youre looking at Madam President (in 8yrs)

See through wall first. Mountainous wall comes later.

HAH jokes on you buddy, I already posted that in the last thread

GRAPES HAVE A HUNDRED GENDERS TOO

>balding
>nose

Come on guys, MS-13 aren't that bad!

On the second tucking as we speak

I want to watch Tucker.. but Smackdown is on.

>mfw the wall is see through so they pour wet concrete into the hole and drown the Mexicans inside it

Savage

had an illegal on his show and didn't call ICE

not /ourguy/

Will we get more Fem-Trump taking on Male-Hillary? She was killing it. She sounds even better than Trump during the debate.

Fuck's sake. Coulter and Kike Shapiro are STILL fucking complaining

>Waaah! Why didn't we get a full 50 foot Wall with turrets and barbed wire on an Obama holdover budget lasting only five months?!

Leave and never come back

Oldschool Movement

>Defending MS-13
What the fuck

Why does everyone that gets tucced have a speech problem

sonar, they have it everywhere these days.

thought the only digging your people did was to bury bodies

AWOO's that pro 2A qt?

This is the first Madame President.

>this sums it up

I still like Ivanka.
I think all of the hatred is a product of the media trying to create divisions within the Trump camp.
But I'm also not really a hardcore Republican I guess, I always knew that Trump would be more inclined to straddle the middle. I don't think he lets Ivanka influence his ultimate decisions though. I don't have a problem with her giving her opinion, especially when this woman is in all likelihood her father's handpicked successor. I don't give a shit about Jared either. I have respect for all of these people.
I don't think this makes me a cuck. But I think it's totally valid to have a differing opinion on this, and to not like what Ivanka and Jared represents... but I do think all the "Trump is an Ivanka/Jared puppet" memes, "let's get this kike slut out of the White House". It's as disrespectful and deranged as all the leftist rhetoric against Trump.
>That's just how I feel...

I'm guessing this faggot has much stronger words against Trump than he does M-13

illegal got BTFO
hume was good
this professor is an idiot who says m13 is only really bad not really really bad

archive.is/0H8O4
The Pope is a Marxist.
>Just open your borders already, racists.

Stop demonizing these murderous undocumented citizens goy

UNIRONICALLY SPINNING PRESIDENT RYANS METAL FENCE AS BORDER WALL. NOT EVEN BRIETBART IS FALLING FOR THIS SHIT HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Tarlov at least knows how ridiculous liberals are

>Come on Tucker, Democrats NEVER lie

She's a qt and I wish she'd replace Juan Williams and Bob Beckel on the Five.

Is that Jaime lannister?

I hope most people always realized Trump is a centrist populist and didn't expect to get everything they want. Only very young people would have thought otherwise, but he's still our best chance.

>This is Mexico's foremost intellectual

>They are only hacking people to death with machetes, stop demonizing them!
THEY DINDU NUFFIN

/asp/ies out.

D R O P P E D (Coulter, I already hated Benji kek)

She'll be in her mid 70s are you serious?

*blocks your path*

KILL EM TUCK

If Shapinorz wasn't a numale cuck he'd know that one wall at a time is a classic way to build a new house without legally demolishing and replacing the old house. This is the same sort of sneakiness and I bet Trump's real estate knowledge played a part.

no u

Don't be gangophobic!

>P-Plz be nice to MS-13, don't call thr mean words :(

No idea

I love the shit that pops up on the bottom of the screen during Tucker's tuckings.

We need Hilldawg.

She would peacefully allow MS13 to migrate here.

MS-13 dindu nuffin. MS-13 commits less crime than natural born citizens!

What is the point of keeping that little piece of hair on the top of his head, just shave it jesus

Shovels would work if Italians weren't too lazy to use them

>yfw you realize she stole you

Sneak peak. SHHHHH.

>Trump says at Rose Garden that the F17 bill has single largest increase in border security in 10 years, enough to make ‘down payment’ on Border Wall
>Bill says no “NEW” border wall
AFTERNOON
>Mulaney rally
>Says it is the largest amount for border security in the last ten years
>GETTING 20 FOOT HIGH STEEL WALL AND LEVY WALLS!!!
>CONSTRUCTION TODAY!
>DEMS BTFO!

So when is feminism gonna collapse? Gen Z kids are super conservative and Gen X/Y women are gonna be hitting the wall soon. As a 21 year old college graduate with a good career ahead of him, how can I ride out this wave on the crest?

Is this guy autistic? What's his deal?

Let's dispel this fiction once and for all that Barack Obama doesn't know what he's doing. He knows exactly what he's doing; he's undergoing a systematic effort to change this country and make America more like the rest of the world. If I'm elected we'll embrace what makes America the greatest country in the world.

But didn't the gop make their own revision that includes military and fall funding and shit like that? That's what breitbart makes it look like

I expected moves to the middle on a lot of things. But it seems like Trump is steadfast conservative in the places he needs to be. Outside of the Infrastructure spending, he even seems to be fiscally conservative.

He's a
>Mexican Intellectual

I've learned from Tucker's show that professors are the stupidest people in society.

What the fuck is the point this dude is trying to make

>dropping someone whose book Trump's immigration plan was literally based on
>dropping someone who stood for what Trump stands for years before he did.
>supporting the man and not the policies
>thinking Trump can't handle well-intentioned criticism and being held to his promises

This is the shit that's been really pissing me off in these threads lately. Blind adulation with no criticism allowed is not what I signed up for.

Been studying for my board exams all day /ptg/
Anything happen or just more Dems bitching?

Why is America deporting people? What happened to freedom?

>B-But how can you deport people? How would that happen?

A-A-A-A-CTUALLY

>Gowdy
OH BABY

Today is Mick Mulvaney appreciation day.

>this guy's argument

ROWDY

Colbert segment coming soon!

You sound like a jeb! clone

ROWDY GOWDY BABY

>"liberals"
We are the jew now.

Can't fucking wait for this Colbert takedown.

So cute!

If you can't do, you teach. Teachers have always been the stupidest people, only the liberals idolize them because they control the colleges. It's all messaging.

ROWDY TIME

GOOOWWWWWWDYYYYYYYY