Conservatives are so triggered

conservatives are so triggered

if you fail to see why this card is being played you are beyond retarded and should leave politics to adults

This.

Shills need not post after this.

These are the standards you chose.

Not that his act is anything more than comedy, but has colbert ever had a political skit that wasn't extra biased?

>you hit someone in the face repeatedly, laughing at them with each punch, as a crowd surrounds you and cheers you on
>this goes on for years
>other guy finally sees an opportunity and punches back
>you start crying
>"Wh-what the fuck is your problem?"

Liberals know what the other side is doing with this. They're just being deliberately dense about why.

>implying this is a game with rules

we are here to crush our enemies by any means necessary

The left hates when Alinksy rules are applied to them.

anyone who wants colbert fired must be a cocksuckin' minority. shut your dick garage you filthy putin-sympathing homos!

>random no name person on twitters opinion
>300 posts

fucking twitter threads need to die

I said shills need not apply. These are you rules.

Get fucked. Reap what you sow.

who is this POOer?

T U R N A B O U T I S F A I R P L A Y

The first amendment means the state apparatus cannot interfere with your ability to state your opinions. It has nothing to do with a relationship between a private individual and a private business.

If I went and stood in a public street and started talking about how we need to kill all the jews, there's nothing the government can do about that, but my boss could fire me for bringing negative attention to the company.

oh relax kiddo, this shits funny no matter what happens.

It was other liberals tho.
We're just in for the lulz.

My bad, it's just there's been so many fucking shills on here lately it's crazy. I personally know he won't be fired and he's going to make a half apology tonight to make it go away, but he'll have a record now.

>The jew cries out in pain as he strikes you.

>this argument again
I never understand what the point people make when they do this.
Aren't they showing their own hypocrisy? If republicans do this, they are being retarded, sure. But this guy has to know that liberals always complain about censoring people all the fucking time.

>fabricate controversy to spark interest in dying show

They're losing shekels.

>minority
You shill are too easy. Try again cum guzzling nigger.

Faggots who say dumb shit like "We need free speech" "Da open market of ideas guys hehe" belong on a cross.
That kind of dumb shit is what landed us here.
There is no need to consider the strengths of pumping your kid full of drugs so they never go through puberty and end up gross mutants
There is no need to consider the strengths of having fags parade down streets wearing leather
There is no need to consider whether maybe communism just needs another chance.

I don't think you understand OP, this is called turning the tables. The left has been doing this shit since the dawn of left vs right. Don't believe me? Observe the dismantling of fox news. The truth is, both sides are sick of this bullshit.

Do I think Colbert should be fired for this? absolutely not. If he does end up getting fired for this I can honestly say that I don't give a shit. Will he get fired for this? No. Dems are immune to accusations of racism/sexism/homophobia/transphobia, because they created the game of victimhood and make up the rules as they go along.

True, but free speech let's us denounce that.

You are conflating two things here. This is highlighting what limits to speech brings.

What the fuck kind of retarded reasoning is that
Kill yourself

You're the retard if you don't understand limits to free speach is exactly what the leftists want.

They play to emotion not facts.

How do you think they ever got in that position idiot.
If people just had the backbone to say "no shut up you're to stupid to have an opinion, fuck off" there wouldn't this complete shit show now.
>Hurr they are against free speech so it must be good
So anything they say you just think the opposite?
So you can't form opinions of your own just reflections of theirs.

You are completely off your rocker, are you an abbo? Has huffing ruined your mind?

You don't understand who controls the narrative. Last (You).

>HAHAHA I GOT THEM WITH MY LOGIC, THEY OBVIOUSLY CANT COUNTER ISSUES WITH THINGS PEOPLE SAY WITH WORDS

As always, OP is a faggot

People have opinions, shockingly

We are holding SJWs to SJW standards. We are forcing them to actually get Colbert Fired or be "Homophobic".

Fight fire with fire.

We were waiting for someone to finally say it.

When was the last time being a two faced piece of shit didn't backfire faggot.
Don't try to hide behind moral superiority when by your own admission these deviants set the moral path of modern society.

Sounds like the mainstream media whenever anyone criticizes them