Fuck guys. I think we're finished

Fuck guys. I think we're finished.

Other urls found in this thread:

nspe.org/resources/ethics/code-ethics
youtube.com/watch?v=r-udsIV4Hmc
books.google.com/books?hl=en&lr=&id=l1F2AwAAQBAJ&oi=fnd&pg=PP1&dq=Encyclopedia of Science and Technology Communication&ots=9w7wMv1zQO&sig=kadbN4zG7W24cRZJ8oXARKGMesA#v=snippet&q=nye&f=false
youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8
channel.nationalgeographic.com/american-genius/videos/bill-nye-on-science-invention/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Wikipedia confirms

wtf I love trannies now

Bill Nye did stuff? I actually didn't know it. Why did you lie to me, Sup Forums?

Doesn't mike rowe literally pay people to pick up trade jobs and have like three schools dedicated to him?

But Mike Rowe is actually right if you ask any successful entrepreneur

People agree with Mike Rowe.
Scientists don't agree with Bill Nye. That's why he isn't credible.

Bill Nye has a bachelor in mechanical engineering and now teaches libs on Netflix about "gender spectrums" and how chromosomes don't matter

Holding patents in fascist. He shouldn't profit from his own ideas.

>engineers
>talking outside their field
>credible

I feel like this is basically an appeal to authority, but I could be wrong.

Jerk off random immigrants

Who the fuck cares about Mike Rowe? How is this even a comparison?

They both sound like twats.

So he's a well-travelled liar then.
He's still a liar.

You were never started..

>tv host of Dirty Jobs who interviews and works with people who have the worst jobs possible
>doesn't know shit about dirty jobs

don't really see the comparison to bill nye reading a script and wearing a bow tie

Mike Rowe has experienced hundreds of blue collar jobs first hand and knows the importance of work that keeps our society functioning. Bill nye is a mechanical engineering pretending to be a climatologist and is push post modernist rhetoric in an attempt to stay relevant from his Disney days. Stay mad libshits.

Isn't the point of "Dirty Jobs" is to let some white collar schmuck that has never worked a day in his life, actually work a day in his life and prove that the necessary jobs are more difficult than other faggot white collar schmucks think?

You can be as credible as you want, but if you say 2+2 = 5, I'm not going to believe you

Sorry Bill, but if you're born a man, you'll die a man, regardless of how many hormone blockers you take, or how severely you mutilate your genitalia.

social sciences were never science anyways and the Gender stuff was wholly based on a arbitrary definition they invented and self references in their academic papers.

Mike Rowe doesn't advocate massive government intervention over specious claims with questionable solutions

MY SEX JUNK IS JUST SO
OH OH OH
OH OH OH
OH OH OH

Bill Nye did something one time.
Cool.
Still a faggot.

I'm a biologist, Bill Nye is entirely wrong about gender. Klinefelter's is not a gender, its a genetic abnormality that leads to a decrease quality of life and early death.

Mike Rowe has an appreciation for tough dirty jobs that are necessary for society to work, like being a biologist.

Field work is rough man. Glad that people like Mike Rowe understand and appreciate me. Better then some asshole in another field lie about everything we discovered for progressive points.

Mike do we talks about stuff he is experienced with which Bill Nye is not with sock sciences

>its bad for Mike Rowe to tell you to get a job when we have Bill Nye filling your head with stuff you'll never need to know

Sun dials. We have sun dials on Mars. Fucking sun dials. On fucking Mars.

I have no idea what to think of this.

>schmuck

no he didn't

this is all lies.

1.The fuel injector is a straight up lie.
2.The sun dial was a publicity stunt, over 1000 middle school kids also contributed to the same sun dial project. Also, it's a fucking sun dial.
3.Making Bill Nye the CEO of Planetary Resources was also a publicity stunt (PR for PR). Planetary Resources, has accomplished literally nothing, it's a meme company funded by Hollywood billionaires. I think the main contributor was the director of Avatar, I might be wrong.

Wow, it's almost like he's done nothing of scientific worth, and the only thing people will remember him for was being paid by jews to shill for ice cream sexuality for people on the spectrum.

ITT strawman arguments and anti-intellectualism

What else is new in burgerland?

>pretend to be a gritty working man
Literally when?

If you watch 10 minutes of Dirty Jobs you'll find out the show is about a "hollywood guy" doing dirty jobs because he respects them.

They got the entire point of Dirty Jobs and Mike Rowe's respect for "the working man" completely twisted. Good job, I didn't think it was possible to be that retarded.

This, it's in literally every single engineering code of ethics.

>mike rowe
>did hands on for each job he talk about
>bill nye
>read a middle school science book on PBS

>Because a reality show featuring a guy doing random jobs is a thing it's ok for an engineer to weigh in on non engineering topics
If Bill Nye is talking engineering he will have my full attention but when he starts harping on about "muh gender spectrum" I can dismiss his idiotic rambling just as easily as I do the the homeless guy on the corner who won't shut up about the CIA hacking his testicles with satellites.

Can you elaborate more on the fuel injector being a lie? I would like to know more please

>tolerating one phony motherfucker whose phoniness compels people to become carpenters and welders requires tolerating another phony motherfucker whose phoniness compels people to mutilate their own genitals
Totally sound logic, dude.

>engineering code of ethics
I'll be damned.

nspe.org/resources/ethics/code-ethics

LAMB CASTRATION
youtube.com/watch?v=r-udsIV4Hmc

Why are leftist so anti-science?

kek these situations are nothing alike

kek

>should be
Yep, he isn't a scientist.
A scientist would know that what should be and what are are two totally different things and that while the conjecture is nice it doesn't change the cold hard facts of our reality.

Is it me or does Dawkins look like he's praying for Nye's death?

"After graduating from Cornell, Nye worked as an engineer for the Boeing Corporation and Sundstrand Data Control near Seattle. While at Boeing, he invented a hydraulic resonance suppressor tube used on 747 airplanes.[3] Nye frequently applied to become a NASA astronaut every few years, but was always rejected.[19]"

I did a little google.
When you look up "bill nye fuel injector" the first thing to popup is the article OP took a picture of.

A hydraulic pressure resonance suppressor, by the way, is a ripple damper, also known as a pulsation damper.

Which as far as I can tell is something which existed already, Bill Nye just did his job as a boeing engineer and applied the existing concept to the 747. The word "invent" is used for HYPE

why shouldn't half of all scientists be female?

Mike Rowe admits, up front, that he didn't have the ingenuity or skill set to be like his beloved blue-collar grandad. So he has taken the skills he has and used them to highlight the labor of unappreciated folks. He's never once claimed to be anything other. sage for good measure

>guy with shitty communications major has to take the crappiest jobs ever to get by
>unrealistic
>engineer talks about 100 different genders
>realistic

Mentally incapable, hence social """""Science"""" dominated by women pretending to be in STEM

dolph lundgren should be dictator. prove me wrong
pro tip: you can't

because profession should be based on merit and not on diversity standards?

My argument was that it is apparently unnatural for 50% of scientists to be female since life hasn't naturally given us this outcome.

Who would guess that (((Wikipedia))) would incorporate lies to push an (((agenda)))

just checked Wikipedia to see if the fuel injector thing is legit. the source it cited can be found here:

books.google.com/books?hl=en&lr=&id=l1F2AwAAQBAJ&oi=fnd&pg=PP1&dq=Encyclopedia of Science and Technology Communication&ots=9w7wMv1zQO&sig=kadbN4zG7W24cRZJ8oXARKGMesA#v=snippet&q=nye&f=false

either I'm retarded or I missed it, but I didn't see anything about him inventing a fuel injector.

Remember kids. It's ok for a mechanical engineer to push left-wing extremism by pretending he's a scientist, but when James Watson, a molecular biologist, Nobel Prize winner and the discoverer of DNA says that race and IQ are related, he's simply not credible.

This. Mike Rowe isn't trying to pretend to be someone he isn't. If anything he's trying to give underappreciated Americans a chance to shine and explain to the world why their job is so important. Bill Nye is a liberal faggot who thinks he can claim Carl Sagan's legacy because he had one entire class under Sagan and claims he's some super science expert when he's not.

Why do I feel like this was written by Bill Nye or some shitty press agent seething because Mike Rowe is more popular.

He created a hydraulic suppressor device for 747s the reduced vibrations from hydro pumps on the aircraft. it wasnt fuel injector shit

*source: am aircraft engineer

I did some research myself. Look at the wikipedia history, most of that shit was added less than 2 weeks ago. The article was actually a lot better before.

fuck. Looks legit. can be found on page 533

A truer words were not spoken.

kek

Bill's science vagina has a voice.

Mike Rowe didn't lie. Credible people can lie and be wrong. Bill Nye isn't credible but even if he was, he lied or is wrong.

Those're some neat digits, lad

One half of the humans are male, so one half of elementary school teachers should be male.

>99% of life on earth is bugs, bugs should be 99% of the scientists

Not only that but Mike Rowe did work one of those jobs with a family member in his early years, like when he was in high school I believe. Its not much but its more than "...employed as a tv host his entire life and never worked a single trade job..."

No, he took the already invented hydraulic pressure resonance suppressor and retrofitted it into the Boeing 747. He basically nigger-rigged it to perform, typical among engineers/mechanical technicians.

(((discussing science)))
youtube.com/watch?v=Wllc5gSc-N8

Don't forget 3, 5, and 6

>phony motherfucker
satanchecked...and Bill would shit his science pants if he had to work like Mike.

When Carl Sagan wanted to help make people interested in science I really doubt he envisioned this.

fucking all of this

also, mike rowe is an opera singer too
idk why people feel it is okay to diminish him for being a "host" when he has literally done the work.

LITERALLY
HAS DONE
ALL THE WORK

fuck Bill Goy

I feel like Richard Dawkins started out preaching atheism like me but got redpilled hard also like me. But now that he got political he cant walk it back and has to just bare through all the insane drivel his pop sci peers say

channel.nationalgeographic.com/american-genius/videos/bill-nye-on-science-invention/
Ballet shoe?
Ball throwing trainer?
I don't know. I do know that Bill Nuy the Zion Spy is a knob.