Go on a 5 minute tirade against le drumf because he made a dad-tier joke about a CBS show

>go on a 5 minute tirade against le drumf because he made a dad-tier joke about a CBS show
>get fired because you used a homophobic slur to describe him

JUST

Other urls found in this thread:

consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=33794
variety.com/2017/tv/news/colbert-late-show-fallon-tonight-show-total-viewers-q1-1202019466/
youtube.com/watch?v=Rxf8-E2v9og
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>homophobic slur
off with his head

kek will ruin him and drink his sorrow like Armagnac

It could have been worse, it could have been a transphobic slur

>his ratings will double

Sorry trumpfuck, you lose.

Please tell me he actually got fired.

GTFO He did not actually get fired did he?

If 100 people or so file FCC complaints then CBS will be fined for airing it. Colbert will never host again.

consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=33794

Wait, is there a clip.

CBS is happy about this. It gives them an excuse to fire someone they've wanted gone for months.

I would watch his show if he fixed his damn ear. It just makes me angrier the more I look at it. I am a bad person.

is cock holster really a slur tho, when i first heard of this controversy i thought it was sjw tier straw grasping

that's what he gets for implying sucking dick is a bad thing

it's 2017 guys

True. Colbert's show has been doing terribly for months. He's not competing against Jimmy Fallon and Jimmy Kimmel-- he's competing against the late night news. People at 11:30 don't want punditry and political commentary, they want to laugh at pop culture before they go to bed. Colbert thinks he's a serious news pundit.

agreed

No way man. In the gay community being a cock holder implies a low level of status. the lowest of the low. in fact, the fact that colbert even knows about this slur calls his very sexuality into question.

>Colbert
>Fired
Don't say these things OP. Don't say them unless they're true.

Won't get fired but the wheels are turning. His ratings are shit, currently, and his unapologetic political shit spew is pissing people off. They've had enough of the election, so Colbert better find a better niche or he's gonna get the axe

haha i stopped watching him after he got his new show, all he did was shill for shillary all of 2016

lol #1 in ratings. I'm sure colbert is hurting bad.

Done

>his ratings are shit
That's why I think they will use this as an excuse to get him out of there. her will probably go back to CC, and CBS will hire someone else .

CBS would love an excuse to fire him and one may have just fallen into their lap. They get pious SJW brownie points for firing a liberal for being "homophobic," and as a bonus they get to appease Trump supporters by booting a rabidly anti-trump pundit from the newtwork. They have nothing to lose by kicking him and no-one will miss him.

While I agree colbert is going to be fine after this being #1 in ratings is not going to protect anyone. Fucking Bill o' Reilly was the most influential/popular news host in the world and he got axed hard.

God dammit. is right y'all. He was shit up until 10 weeks ago now he's number one.

variety.com/2017/tv/news/colbert-late-show-fallon-tonight-show-total-viewers-q1-1202019466/

Ratings but not Demo, and Fallon has him widely beat there.

Kimmels actually close to him and keeps gaining, soon will make Colbert #3

reminder that this isn't the first time he's said something like this

youtube.com/watch?v=Rxf8-E2v9og

Trevor Noah will probably get the axe and Colbert will take over the Daily Show. That's another show what's ratings have gone into the toilet ever since changing hosts.

may kek meme this into reality

we need a new JUST meme at Sup Forums anyway

seriously? never heard that before. Whenever I've ever heard someone use the phrase "cock holster" I thought it was just a generic insult, and honestly not even specific to gays, I mean a womans mouth/pussy can be called a cock holster too, right?

I dunno man, as much as I hate Colbert this whole thing seems like a stretch

who cares about ratings, they always adjust the bar
tv ratings have been going down for decades, when the old fuckers die off, tv will die out because kids prefer youtube and netflx

Be quiet, you are under CIA indoctrination to be more like SJWs. Don't stop and think for yourself, become what they want you to be.

Why stare into the abyss when you can become the abyss and part of the problem?

I don't think it's terribly offensive in discussion but on TV, especially against a president? You imagine if Bill O Reilly sad that about Obama? People would be out in the street with pitchforks.

Enough is enough. I'm not calling for the dude to be fired but Jesus that crosses the line. At least say you're sorry, or take it back. The fact that people can say that in front of 3 million viewers and be ok with it is kinda ridiculous

BLUMPH WILL NOT DOWN ME

>not calling him out on any of the times he shilled for the DNC

YouTube. Hulu, and Netflix are becoming television.
They're just another distribution channel now.
YouTube and Hulu are rolling out live television and Netflix is paying billions to Hollywood.

This, fuck it.

yeah thats why netflix and youtube are dying out and hulu was never relevant
everyone is just sick of commercials and ads

Homophobic slur? Calling him a pedophile enabler has more bite to it.

It's literally nothing guys.

He implied he is worse than cancer, which honestly offends me a little because all of my grandparents died of cancer

this holy shit, I never even knew this term before he used to insult Trump

>Waaahhhhhhhhh he said bad things about daddy!

ITT: Butthurt trumpfags.

Why do you support homophobia? I thought the left was tolerant~

>implying this is for Blundf

this is to get that obnoxious faggot hopefully off the air if not to get his ratings to take a drop

Stop being so intolerant.

wgaf

>current year plus two
>tolerating homophobic comments

Shitlord.

Your outrage is fake and gay. Get fucked faggots

It's not outrage, it's pointing out liberal "it's okay when I call someone a fag" hypocrisy. Do you really think people who call each other fags every day care when someone else gets called a fag.

He also said a bad thing that was in no way defensible logically.

Now, Obama....Putin made THAT fucker into his personal concubine with Crimea and Syria. Colbert conveniently forgets this.

It must hurt Colbert every time he utters "President Trump." I mean think about, it's gotta hurt every fucking time

you should honestly be ashamed of yourself for supporting such a bigot

It took tons of women filing lawsuits and a corporate coup to bring down O'Reilly

>is cock holster really a slur tho
Yes, you double ended cock holster.

wow macedonia is a country? Isn't that where Alexander the Great was from? Didn't know you guys still existed, talk about peaking too early

>using gay and faggot as an insult

The tolerant left.

The face changes but the propaganda will remain the same

ummmmmm NO sweetie, you can NOT insult love!!

Suey Park is a goddess who is too good for us.

Forgive us Suey, we knew not...

>those tits
I haven't seen east so far from west since my last compass

>Your outrage is fake and gay
desu this
but at this point everyone's outrage is fake and gay
are people seriously still buying into this shit?

The whole broadcast network late night lineup is sinking fast, the only people who watch it anymore are dying Boomers.

No just a magazine

The platform is dead. He was funnier when he was pretending to be a neocon.

Filed

>a leaf

Story seems to check out.

Let's just go to bed guys, we can catch some sleep before Colbert's show airs tonight.

So sleepy

Done
Cuckbert shall be purged

underrated

I saw that faggot speak at my Wake Forest graduation. God he's such a scumbag.

is it white boy day?

>feed the left for years
>the left consumes you

The left has no limits. You made your bed.

that seems like a pretty small number to take a show off the air, even temporarily

The only thing I watch on television is NFL football. Why would anyone watch a fucking talk show? I'd sooner watch paint dry.

is this bait or do you actually like watching a bunch of dirty, sweaty men playing with balls?

It hurts so many, I see it on the msm talking faces everyday. Glorious!

>consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=33794

I'm not US, but if someone gives me a template and what to put in the boxes ill fill it out, fuck colbert.

On it, lad

also ILfag here god bless

Sadly this. Colbert has been in controversies with left wing SJWs, he can handle right wing SJWs too.

#FireColbert will end like #CancelColbert

thanks

Doesn't matter, we now get to watch a bunch of lefties leap to the defense of the very things they've been fighting against. This is excellent.

done. do this anons./

doing this now thanks

what did you put in? let me copy your homework lad, I don't know the dates or any of this shit

This a lot of probably don't know the dates or any of that shit

kek

In the past there was the thing about making an Asian joke, but this time around he's bothered people for making gay jokes repeatedly.

If this was a one off then I'd agree with you, but he's been making jokes implying being gay is embarrassing over and over again. It's formed a pattern which plenty people have picked up on.

So it probably is more likely this time around that he could get shit canned. Especially since he did this on network television which is usually stricter about language than cable.

ITT putin's cockholster assembly line

He'll be fine. The left is immune to all of their buzzwords like homophobia.

Alec Baldwin called a cameraman a faggot on the street and his career is fine because he carries water for the kike globalists.

Limbaugh is right, accusations of hypocrisy don't work on the left.

>kkk member and senator robert byrd is celebrated by hillary clinton and other democrats who call every trump supporter kkk members

>hillary clinton claims every woman who claims to be a rape victim MUST be believed...unless they accuse bill

>bernie sanders runs against "WOWL STWEET" and "crooked bought politicians" until he decides to endorse clinton

>anti-second amendment california congressman leland yee gets arrested and found guilty of weapons trafficking including RPGs from china, yet it goes unreported

>kike mouthpieces like matt damon does an interview saying only racists want private school vouchers to keep their kids out of public schools...and then turns around and throws his own pig snout-faced offspring in the most prestigious private schools he can afford

>commie shit head sean penn rails against evil rich people gaming the system and not paying their fair share....and then he gets caught falsely reporting his california ranch as an apiary to avoid paying property taxes in a tax code exploit

It just goes on and on with these repulsive leftist subhumans. Colbert will be fine because he pushes globalist talking points.

FPBP

channel 13
cbs
11 35 est (change it to your timezone or whatever zone youre pretending to be)

>be on the right
>claim to despise political correctness
>try and get a guy fired for a homophobic slur
pathetic. fuck colbert, and fuck right wingers using leftists tactics too.

i ilke that people keep copying and pasting this like there's any truth to it

my god Sup Forums is becoming aids

GLOMPFH BILL NHEVEH WIH

ZROMPH WILL BE IMPEACHED
ALL HOMOS WILL BE SLAIN

>we get to eat each other's shit and send angry letters when no one else gives a fuck
w-we won

try harder