Conservative Election Canada

Well Sup Forums it's time to pick our next conservative leader!

Have you received your voting ballot yet?
What is your top ten?

I'm in Ontario, I'm going for

>1.Mad Max
>2.O'Toole
>3.Chong
>4.Scheer
>5.Blaney
>6.Saxton
>7.Raitt
>8.Leitch
>9.Alexander
>10.Peterson

You?

Other urls found in this thread:

m.youtube.com/watch?v=2dOZFu4QuRU
m.youtube.com/watch?v=7m1h0Hf5uMs
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Also I'm new to the party, do we get physical cards? I'd like one for my wallet.

Yes it comes in the mail. Also should be
1. Leitch
2. Bernier
rest of ballot left blank

No one cares

Chong sounds Canadian enough.

1. Bernier
2. Scheer
3. Leitch
No one else was worth writing down

Fantastic, how long did yours take to arrive?

Also why Leitch over Bernier friend?

>voting for Chong
>marking every one down when you don't need to

Max has the only chance at beating Trudope...he has some charisma, chicks like him too, and the Quebec issue is a wash.....

>"Mad Max"
His name is officially DUDE CLIPS because you aint gettin those bigger clips like he says

I'm literally that new, I'll learn

Looks Swedish enough

Bernier all the way
fuck the cucks

It took about 1 1/2 months.
Leitch is the only one who openly despises muslims.

>CLEADERSHIP
man i hate leafs

Chongs a fucking lib

It's the conservative party logo you dumbass

Nobody likes burgers.

If true She just shot up in my books!
Time to do some reading

Why should I vote Conservative if I'm not a rich kike, an Albertan, an evangelical, or an immigrant.

2bh I like Charlie Angus from the NDP he's the one standing up for the working man in this country. Sup Forums will hate him because he wants to help the natives but I like him because he's not a full idpol retard like Trudeau or Niki Ashton.

The only thing that will help the natives is executing every last member of the liberal party who still supports the indian act and then forcing integration and the abolition of the indian act.

Because NDPs are going full on SJW (Some party members in british columbia got pushed out for not being "Diverse enough")

And Mad Max want better gun laws, smaller government and good things that will interest you.

Although, 2nd best choice is BLOC.

He wants to cut taxes for the rich, cut services for everyone else, and privatise everything, selling us out even more to China and America. I can't vote for someone who wants free trade with China. BTW I don't think he has any chance at winning in QC like he says because he wants to cut equalizaiton.

ON here

1.mad max
2. currently a toss up between leitch, scheer and perhaps blaney or trost. i need to do some more research.

not writing down Chong or Raitt, or deepak lol

>Chong
what the FUCK i swrong with you?

Well the NDP is an actual Dumpster fire, They were in PRIME POSITION to win last election, They just had to keep the seats and win a few more, but instead they burned everything up, getting themselves disliked east and west.

Bloc is best. when do we separate?

Yeah I agree NDP needs to get their shit together.

It was pretty depressing to watch desu. Angry Tom was on fire. He had everyone backed into a corner, and he just fucking fell apart in the middle of the campaign. It was like watching a plane crash into a school bus full of orphans parked beside a hospital made of dry leaves.

Bernier just might be able to fix our economy.

Not only is Max the best option but he is also the only one who has a real chance to win. Ontario is fully cucked so conservatives need Quebec

Nah Conservatives can win Ontario it's not like America with red and blue states people flip all the time.

How will he win QC ? Just because he is French doesnt mean we will vote for him. He's regarded as a clown here who does and says retarded shit every few years. He is pro pipeline, anti equalization, anti Bombardier, pro free trade, and anti dairy industry. Zero chance of appealing to most of QC.

How? By removing protectionism right before the housing bubble explodes enabling Ching chong china to buy up all the real estate in Canada and jacking up the housing cost for every day hard working Canadians? Collaterally imploding the retail sector into oblivion because nobody can afford to buy anything anymore?

Leitch has went out of her way to defend Isreal several times even though the question had nothing to do with them. Haven't seen Bernier do this once.

The housing bubble will explode before he gets in everything will be blamed on the Liberals.
Also at least Bernier knows something about economics, if we go down he will bring us right back up.

>conservatives need Quebec
Very unlikely

IMO it's pretty much certainly not going to happen with Bernier, seeing as he's managed to build himself a pretty bad reputation in Quebec over the years as a loudmouth with absolutely no self control (lucky for him, English-speaking Canada seems to be unaware of this), also most of his positions are in direct opposition to the interests of most Québécois.

The other candidates are pretty much all the exact same. They're either pretty much just blander and more moderate versions of Harper (which will never be popular here), or they're like Leitch, i.e. an Anglo nationalist and therefore not all that interesting here.

The only way I could see the Tories making substantial gains in Quebec would be with Chong, seeing as he's the only one who's seemed to have gone above and beyond during the leadership race to defend bilingualism as well as its importance. Maybe if the stars align just right for him, and there happens to be some sort of language-related scandal during the next election campaign, he could win seats in Quebec (the NDP is ded here after Tom "allahu ackbar" Mulcair single-handedly killed it, Trudeau is a bumbling fool who risks collapsing from his own stupidity and ineptness at any second, and the Bloc is unfortunately going absolutely nowhere).

1. Justin Trudeau

See you in 2023

Only one man can save Canada.
>income tax freeze
>didn't cut vital public services
>still balanced the budget every single year in office.
>stood up to federal long gun registry
>basically what an NDP should be. The party of the working and middle class. No SJW bullshit.

1. Scheer

Fight liberal with liberal. Elect Chong.

We need to do it you guys. We need to meme Gary Doer into the federal NDP leadership somehow.

MEME MAX

Had to suck that muslim cock. Tom was a plant to ensure Justin won he's a total piece of shit and shady as fuck.

Bernier cause i'd actually like to start a business and get venture capital at some point in my life

that or i move to the US

(OP)
MAD MAX

Digits says its so.

This plus I'd like a gun to defend against undesirables is why I'm voting for max

>bernier
>imports chinks

lmao conservatives cant win! The majority of canadians are minorities so you will just get another beta male fuckboy

>The majority of canadians are minorities
you're thinking of america

>voting cuckservative
seriously? none of them are ready.

majority of minorities are conservative
it's the white trash, french canadians (synonymous with white trash), and natives you gotta worry about

That's why Bernier is #2 because eventually Leitch will be dropped off the ballot. Leitch can't win and shouldn't be PM I'm just putting her #1 to show support for her anti-muslim rhetoric

no other choice

What have YOU done to cull the Muslim problem?

Only losers think like you do.

I pick Jerry Bance. m.youtube.com/watch?v=2dOZFu4QuRU

Plenty of choice. There are more than 3 parties in Canada. No matter, as soon as the left unites, the right will be fucked hard into oblivion.

people who did nothing wrong

m.youtube.com/watch?v=7m1h0Hf5uMs

NDP Platform + Anti-immigration would be best desu

This. Canada's muslim community is fairly well integrated. If it started getting like Europe then I'd say we had a problem.

never understood this meme
yeah, rising house prices fucking suck for renters but as a homeowner it's literally the best. Remember when you buy a property, you gain that hard asset as well as the liability of your mortgage. Any house appreciation beyond your mortgage and principal paid down is pure, unadulterated, sweet, sweet equity.

If you're parents weren't fucking retarded and own a property, they're sitting on gold that they can easily leverage to do any kind of business - even investing in real estate.

Plus rising house prices is good for the economy - creates demand for development, supports the materials/construction/energy industries, and the retail/services market by extension with increasing population.

People hating Chinese for dumping their capital here are fucking retarded. Are you literally going to say no to money? How do you think Ireland became as rich as they are? Let the Chinese continue to offshore their capital here and we'll reap the benefits. The housing market isn't a credit bubble, it's stimulated by REAL demand - that leads to REAL GDP growth. BC has the hottest housing market and also the lowest unemployment rate.

>there is no muslim problem.
Also
>when the left unites
good fucking luck to do that with a political ideology that bases on supporting people who pick their gender according to their mood.

Would you rather have more Justin tqfh?

>implying that any small party has a chance of winning
are you retarded
Trump is the jew you retarded redditor

1. Bernier
2. Scheer
3. Lemieux

Lemieux is best candidate for traditional Christian values since he's pro-life, against gay marriage, and against the islamophobia bill M-103. He has the support of Jordan Peterson too. Otherwise he's a nobody.

>traditional (((christian))) values
aka complete fucking cancer.