Why do all non-civilised countries, religions and peoples hate dogs?

Why do all non-civilised countries, religions and peoples hate dogs?

Other urls found in this thread:

theblaze.com/news/2016/09/15/pets-are-becoming-a-replacement-for-children-millennials-more-likely-to-own-pets-less-likely-to-have-kids/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

dogs hate subhumans.
subhumans hate them back.

I dunno. There are savages out there that like dogs.

i dont know but i love it when brown people in my building are forced to wait forever for an elevator because most white people here own dogs. the other dog owners and I give eachother a mutual nod of understanding whenever this happens.

Dogs can detect evil. Almost all subhumans are evil.

Not civilized enough to understand the importance of true loyalty

This, dogs have a good sense of character

Civilisation is built on order, order is built on loyalty.

Dogs embody loyalty. You feed them, train them, care for them. In return hey obey you, serve you and would even die for you.

Nigs don't understand loyalty, neither do muslimes, pakis and the like.

Neither do gooks really. They're ant-people sure, but their loyalty is built on fear and self-interest. Not the pure Agape of dogs and the white man.

Dog is man's best friend.
Niggers and Japs hate dogs
Dogs hate japs and niggers
Niggers and japs aren't man.

Because they never domesticated dogs for agricultural purposes.

Every time I walk my lazy, biscuit-chasing rottweiler at the park, niggers jump out of the way, even after I assure them that the dog is harmless. To their primitive brain my dog is a dangerous wild animal.

I...literally have no idea. Dogs are just bro-tier; they're the embodiments of the abstract concept of loyalty and fellowship. No part of me can even begin to rationalize how you could hate our carnivorous servitors, so closely bound to us our species are basically symbiotic now.

Quick Sup Forums, name all the dogs you've ever owned!
>Buford, Tank, Ladybug, Rufus, Red, Polly, Chanel, Snickers (Nicky), Red, Lady, Armani, Marley

You might be memeing but that's the real unironic truth about it. Dogs are highly empathetic creatures. They can pick up on someone's attitude, so it's only natural that they hate blacks.

we love dogs.

Shiba inu treat like the god.

1 in 6 japanese families own a dog you idiot, that's higher than most western countries

you're thinking of koreans or chinese

Yeah, and your Tosa Inus and Akitas are pretty awesome. Sorry nip-bro, I reckon user confused you for the chinks.

>muh dogs

Do you realize that white people's obsession with dogs is partially why they're dying out? They're the only ones who have pets instead of having kids.

theblaze.com/news/2016/09/15/pets-are-becoming-a-replacement-for-children-millennials-more-likely-to-own-pets-less-likely-to-have-kids/

I have only heard about the so called non-white disdain for dogs on Sup Forums, with the exception of Muslims and the Chinese.

>we
larper detected.

Euros and some asians evolved with wolves and eventually started working together because it was mutually beneficial.

That and whites are naturally much more empathetic than any other race.

Because most uncivilized groups of people originate from places where wolves (which dogs were domesticated from, obviously) inhabited. In other words, shitskins weren't the ones who domesticated wolves into dogs. They historically never had camaraderie with dogs the way we do, and their cultures reflect that.

Obviously there are exceptions, such as it appears wolves live in some parts of the middle east and manchuria, but those are right at the cusp.

We love them.

I remember riding up the mountainside toward Hue and seeing a whole goddamn truck full of little baskets with a dog in each one ready to by used for food.

I think this is accurate. Mongols are pretty good with dogs for example despite lacking western civilization.

Same reason why you don't see stray dogs in cities and suburbs anymore.

Tough love. In Sri Lanka there were strays, but they were friendly and not out of control.

>Because most uncivilized groups of people originate from places where wolves inhabited.

Obviously meant the reverse here. The people that hate dogs mostly come from places where wolves/dogs didn't coexist with humans

>1 post by OP

STOP BEING TRIGGERED BY A SLIDE THREAD

With curry I imagine.

White people have a special bond with dogs because we literally evolved together surviving in the harsh winters of Europe, we'd huddle together with them for heat, hunt for our food together and use them to defend our homes from attackers.

If you don't like dogs you are an honerary non-white and need to fuck off to Africa.

Still better than British """""cuisine""""".

Really? I wanted to try dog while I was there but everybody told me it wasn't any good.

To be fair I've not been to the UK.

competition

I remember reading something in an anthropology class about a theory that dogs weren't really domesticated by humans. Rather, humans and dogs evolved symbiotically and dogs are as important to human development as humans are to dogs. When humans were physically weak apes, relatively speaking, we relied on dogs for help with hunting and protection more than they relied on us for fire, shelter, and tasty cooked food. We would have died off without help from dogs, while dogs would have been more or less ok without (proto)humans. Its just a theory but I always found it an interesting idea.

fpbp

what subhuman retarded nigger with brain tumor fills bath tub flat full with water to wash a dog?

Kek

obviously not a plumbing expert, that's for sure

sriracha pupper on a stick

Several Asian countries consume dogs as food, but they're a breed that's born to be eaten, they serve no other purpose.

Muslims, no matter what sect, hate dogs because of a story about how Mohammed wasn't receiving any revelations from Gabriel, then found a puppy under his bed and determined that dogs keep angels away and are therefore evil. Then there's the view that dogs are like vultures, they'll eat anything and potentially spread disease to humans.

Africans just see them as another mouth to feed and a potential nuisance.

Everyone else on the planet aside from the Asians, Muslims, and Africans get along just fine with dogs.

I lived in a city that was 50% black for years. Most blacks definitely hate dogs, they are scared shitless of even 50lbs little lab hound mutts that are extremely friendly.

There are some outliers. Every once in a while a black dude would be like "hey man that's a beautiful dog, can I pet him?" He'd start talking about how his dad had retrievers or something like that.

I think the big problem is that blacks grew up with a bunch of stupid niggers raising violent pit bulls. Their early experiences involved running from dogs or being bitten and scared by them.

I've seen entire groups of black bitches shoot by a little 10 and 20 lbs dog to the point they all cross the street like it was going to rob them.

It has less to do with the dog not liking them and more to do with them being scared by all dogs and not interacting with normal ones.

Are you fucking stupid?

Two staffordshires (RIP puppers) and two Afghan kangal dogs.

>it's a "vietnamese guy who eats dogs insults british food" episode

Most of the Asians I know own or at least like dogs in America. That includes Chinese, Japanese, Filipino and Thai gooks.

I live around a high concentration of blacks, and I can confirm that not only are they not of a mind to bother with walking a dog, they're not of a mind to try to keep a guard dog or have anything at all to do with a dog. Why would they? They barely want anything to do with a house that doesn't violate safety codes.

But for sure if you grow up like I did not around dogs, then they are scary until you get to know them a little better.

Of course, they'll own other breeds as pets, but they have their own edible breeds meant just for consumption.

Also, this has nothing to do with anything, but I read it takes six months to train a dog to sniff out cancer in a human. Why aren't we all getting sniffed by a trained cancer-sniffing Labrador every time we go to a doctor just to be on the safe side?

Shit bothers me more than it should.

Yeah, that's because they live in the west and have picked up western qualities of life. Like the Mudslimes who won't stone their daughters for not wearing a hijab.

Japan is known for a story about a dog so loyal that it stayed in the same place as it's owner used to see him, even when the owner died the dog still showed up since it never knew the owner died.

Fuck off.

Your medical situation is a way to control your life. Of course sensible solutions are not kosher.

Asians do keep pet dogs, though.

DAWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW

My husky has arthritis

hi

No, he's talking shit. I guarantee you'd like fish and chips in some newspaper more than a boiled dog in gook land.

/r/equest more adorable dog webms

>can't tell the difference between japs and chinks

>fish and chips in some newspaper
I'd buy it from a food truck here if they offered it.
(hint hint)

>Falling for the French meme.
>Not knowing that French food is terrible.
Sandwiches, pies, fish and chips are all top tier food and you know it.

Weird rabbit.

Make your own. Cut french fries 2x thicker, fry them until golden brown. Season with salt and a tiny splash of vinegar. Fry a fillet of fish, same as you would some chicken. Simple.

It's the best British ""cuisine"" has but I stick by what I said, it's x100 better than fried dog surrounded by slit eyes.

dogs are bad man, they can be bad boys.

Asians are friends, not food.

A suitable workforce for the Reich, and intelligent enough to actually consider maybe a little race mixing. Nothing too extensive though, they're not known so much for innovation as following recipes more or less.

I have that on my list for when brexit finally goes through.

But the whole point of a food truck here is you actual fast food fast and cheap and it beats the pants off anything you can get in a chain store. I firmly believe this is a very untapped market, and the startup costs are relatively low compared to acquiring and maintaining a storefront that you can't easily move around.

fk dog and fk white ppl

>chinese and korean people eat dogs
>japanese people revere them as a part of their culture
>"the japs hate dogs amirightguys"

>another westerner clueless about other cultures thread
If I wasn't so busy nowadays, I would've owned another Doberman. Looks savage but actually is a silly companion.

You guys dont have chip wagons? They dnt sell fish though

Who the hell would open a truck that only sells fries?

Poutine could take off big time, too, if you you didn't tell people what was in it at the outset. Unless you're in a very (((vibrant))) city you probably don't have any trucks beyond a hotdog stand, and then your top options are something like chinese, chinese, other chinese, and maybe indian or some variation on kebab.

Dogs can smell evil intent. We only had to listen.

I like dogs. Fried dog is tasty.

Did Germany let gook refugees in too?

Dogs can tell if you're a good person or not.

A large number of Vietnamese settled in East Germany during the Cold War and never left.

Basic instincts don't involve religion/wealth/status.

As long as doggo is treaten by a individual in a good way - then doggo becomes his sidekick.

Primal as it is - You do good, he does good.