Woman who lied about rape and got a man jailed for 4 years gets 2 months to serve on weekends

>2017
>still falling for the vaginal jew

youtube.com/watch?v=CkLZ6A0MfHw

Seriously faggots, what's you're excuse for still falling for women? The most vile, degenerate and disgusting beings to ever walk this earth.

Is your need for a warm hole that great? Control yourselves faggots, no matter how beautiful or good the pussy is, it will always bring you nothing but misery.

Remove all female contact from your life and you will instantly notice your quality of living sky rocket.

It is no coincidence that most of the truly great men of history never married and never had kids.

Your only purpose on this earth is to fuck 'warm holes' you asexual autistic idiot.

So you're no better than a dog or a horse.

Why would you be? Our purpose is to reproduce, and die. Except for you, autistic people aren't supposed to breed, unfortunately the modern world gives you a slight chance.

Well this explains it.

See, when you just wait awhile... all their stupid shit they say over and over really starts to pay off.

Feels smug pepe as fuck, man.

If a woman ever did this to me, I'd kill her. Not even memeing.

Maybe if your brain is stuck on primate mode.
Just because a large number of men's brains are, doesn't mean that's the purpose of life.

By the way, you should have figured out how to create a warm hole with your hand by now.

>Sup Forums bitches that white women constantly fuck interracialy
>"By the way, you should have figured out how to create a warm hole with your hand by now."

Fucking neck yourself you genetic dead end.

Daily injustices perpetrated by men against women: crickets from 4 Channers

An instance of an injustice against a man perpetrated by a woman: calls for her murder by 4 Channers

Eeeewoooo if it's the one in the middle no wonder she had to lie about being raped...

If anyone raped a female member of my family I'd kill them too.

What's your point?

WTF? She gets a 5 year sentence but only has to server 2 months and only has to serve it out on the weekends? And then pay him 90k....
He gets 4 1/2 years of prison hell for something he did not do.
Fucking bullshit. She should have to go to prison for 5 years and then pay him restitution. Stupid bullshit. Why is our justice system so unjust?

>That
>Woman

Kek. More like Pealing Potatoes with that one

Not even shocked.

The guy should get unlimited sex with her for the duration of those weekends.

lIBERALS WILL JUST, "thIS DOESN'T HAPPEN THAT MUCH OR THE COURT FUCKED UP, BUT IT'S RARE!"

should have been clear she was bullshitting. who'd want to rape this fat pig?

Daily injustices of muslims: crickets from feminists

An instance of a muslim immigrant of peace raping a woman: What was she wearing?

2 months of weekend jail, and $90,000 for 5 years of this guy's life, that's $18000/year. Not to mention ruining the rest of his life finding a job.

>got paid $90,000 for 5 years
Holy shit that's harsh, he could have made more wageslaving and still have a modicum of freedom. What a fat cunt.