Why are the popular/stupid kids in hs always the ones that get the best jobs?

I dont get it. The truly smart people in my class become nurses or menial jobs while all the hotshots get big jobs at gsachs and wall street, even though they werent smart. Inb4 hard work circle jerk.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=eeEWPbTad_Q
youtube.com/watch?v=p6SpQLbgEew
archive.nevadajournal.com/nj98/05/prussian.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Family connections and socialization

Hard work, amirite guys?

Social skills are important. Nobody wants to work with an autist.

>inb4 hard work circle jerk
>hard work circle jerk
>hard work circle jerk
>hard work circle jerk
>hard work circle jerk
Good point faggot

Interpersonal and intrapersonal skills

1. In business, manipulation is far more effective than competence.
2. Intelligent people generally have too much empathy be regularly manipulative.

It's almost like you don't know what bankers do.
>Spend 10 hours+ a day with each other so need social skills
>Teamwork is vital to deliver projects
>Regularly have to pitch their views to their superiors
>Have to pitch findings to clients in presentations
>Have to know people to get a sly advantage (insider trading is hard to get done for unless you're stupid with it)

Unless you want to work in the back office (i.e. risk or IT) then you better get used to being social.

Dumb popular people get recruited often because machiavels in businesses like having a fall guy underneath them to pin the blame on when one of their schemes/projects goes awry.

t. was in M&A for a few years before burning out

> Family connections and socialization
Nepotism and cronyism

They go after egotistical young males who lack empathy and favor greed above all...they dont need to be smart just able to fuck anyone and everyone over for a dollar. Getting a job at BS is going from goy to honorary jew

Maybe it's just your area, the hotshots here just turn into homeless fentanyl addicts.

I've seen : Social and interpersonal skills mentioned several times. No mention of who creates the standards for these.

Hint : the social/interpersonal skills needed to actually build and create things are very different than the ones needed to exploit it, lie about it (marketing), and cheat people.

The world is a pyramid scheme if you haven't already figured that out by now.

Popular/stupid people don't ask alot of questions or rock the boat. They do as they're told no matter how fucked up it is, keep quiet, and collect shekels. They are simple minded and thus are ruled by simple measures. This is why they rise to the top and this is why they tend to be promoted through the ranks.

>nurses are smart

The girls I knew that became nurses were all white trash cunts. The smartest kids I knew went to medical school, or computer science, or did econ and work investments banks like Goldman Sachs

because they weren't really smart; they were just bookish.

(OP)
Be able to do math well, be a bit of a sociopath, be able to work 90+ hours a week. The iBanking recipe.

It's not what you know...

The most successful people I know went to trade school while the rest of us fell for the college meme.

This one redneck in highschool who got picked on a lot went to become an electrician and the mother fucker has a house and car while most of his class is still living at home and working at starbucks.

investment banks like goldman sachs only take the best of the best from HYP or other target schools. what world do you live in where some chad with a 2.0 gpa from a state school is working for a big bank?

Im a day trader, I took part of my income from working a shitty freezer job and put it into penny stocks. Now I drive a Telsa and send my kids to a private preschool

So in other words you're poor AND have shit taste in cars.

>tfw from lower middle class family in California
>tfw 8 years Marine Corps and GI Bill
>tfw go to a 50k/yr private school in Manhattan and get paid $4k to do so
>tfw successful internship at KPMG and start Sachs this fall
>tfw part of the Veteran's on Wall Street mafia
>tfw American dream

People on the fast track to executive positions go to the top ivy league business schools, know upper class/upper middle class shibboleths, and make their connections while at school and in the secret fraternities. State School/working class kids never had a chance.

pls use your powers to purge the jew

youtube.com/watch?v=eeEWPbTad_Q

Public school dumbs everyone down to be obedient, infantalized serfs. It uses popularity contests and student leadership propaganda to promote the most obedient and healthy for breeding. The people that actually work and study are a brainwashed slave caste. That's why nerds and intellectuals get no respect in America. They're the fools who didn't jump through the hoops like all the other sheep. The system is Prussian in origin and uses and extended childhood to create zombies basically. It's one big scheme to keep a social order going without upstarts intruding or competing.

youtube.com/watch?v=p6SpQLbgEew

archive.nevadajournal.com/nj98/05/prussian.htm

>tfw you will not survive the 2030's

this

Malleability

Quality post