Does PJW have any semblance of self-awareness?

Does PJW have any semblance of self-awareness?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=s5fEqnwqrh8
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

No.

He sounds like he is incredibly lonely.

Slide thread, nobody cares about you faggot

No, he's a fucking twat and an embarrassment

meatier?

ESS JAY DOUBLEEJWS

How old is this guy?
Does he have a college edumacation?
Does he have a girlfriend?
Does he live in the USA?

No.

I hate this guy so much.

The fruit he is going for is not even hanging anymore.

why does he mention not looking them in the eye?

Autist dog whistle

>retweeting someone who has you and Daddy in their username

christ he looks like he fits right in

I'm not sure what you mean.

If his intention is to increase his audience this is the kind of shit they lap up. So he's doing what he's supposed to.

I get this impression too - I hope he has some based friends to hang out with! I don't like the idea of him sitting alone constantly, because he's been socially ostracized for his political views.

Wow, you sure hate this guy, you keep making these threads. Me, I don't give a shit about him.

He's just been ironic about it.

this is my first thread fag

He took a job with Infowars, so probably not

He loves you Sup Forums

I WOULD LIKE TO SHIT INTO HIS MOUTH! I WOULD LIKE TO SHIT INTO HIS MOUTH! I WOULD LIKE TO SHIT INTO HIS MOUTH! I WOULD LIKE TO SHIT INTO HIS MOUTH! I WOULD LIKE TO SHIT INTO HIS MOUTH!

>because he's been socially ostracized for his political views

I could tell he was /ourguy/ when he started talking shit about feminists, using our rhetorical points. It was too obvious that he was to smart for social interaction.

>too smart for social interaction
????

He's an autist who cleaned toilets for most of his twenties, and suddenly became a massive e-celeb. This tweet is the visual representation of that.

He's such a qt, I love him :3

>WE

W E
E

wew
no

His "turn the facebook "like" Fist into a Nazi symbol" idea was pretty good.

I think he sits alone constantly because he's a fucking faggot and nobody sane wants to be associated with him

People who say that shit openly, because that are to intelligent, are simply isolated. They are either bigly autistic or have just intuitively determined they have nothing to lose. In a sense, it's very courageous. But if you are young, you will suffer socially for not falling in line. And it's one thing to adequately deflect (or whatever useful strategy you have) against feminism or any of these pozzed ideologies, but to openly condemn them is a big risk. Even for a water filter salesman. Because once women or left-leaning people in power, or even centrist normal faggots find out you're anti-feminist, they'll start to construct all of your character faults, like not supporting their preferred slave morality (muh equality, muh freedum) and they'll start to believe you're a shitty person for not "believing" in their arbitrary, consumer-slave sense of morality.

he looks so ridiculously dumb and funny

wow the contemporary right is fucked

>articulate and charismatic

well imagine my shock

because *they are to intelligent

>Does PJW have any semblance of self-awareness?
"No"

Fuck off, shareblue.

He's trying too hard. It feels like when your dad tries to be in on a joke and makes it all cringy. Please stop PJW.

LET THAT SINK IN

PJW is a champ!

More successful than all of you retards

not looking niggers in the eye is what racists do.

I know this to be untrue

It's cringy to us. His normie base loves it.

>high is the pride which cometh before the fall

Uh oh

Reminder that he literally made a 2 minute video explaining that he was shitposting when he was getting btfo by everyone.
>it's called shitposting. Google it!
He seems like the type that has been here all summer.

so far he keeps trolling them with poor quality bait and they keep giving him exactly the attention he wants

if you don't get the joke, why the whole "counter culture" thing is working so well, you're probably just a fuckwit like the bluechecks he keeps doing this to

pjw has been doing this shit for years, newfags, these threads are boring

SAGE

PAWL

Milk with sushi?

That's fucking horrible m8.

Why does everyone hate PJW?

He seems like a decent way to redpill normies. I've never heard him say anything Sup Forums would disagree with

I have an irrational hatred of this bandwagoning useless faggot
I hope he fucking necks himself. He's got less honor than Milo

In an oil wrestling match. Who would win?

>He's got less honor than Milo

What do you base this on?

You know who PJW reminds me of? My fucking dad. He's 65 and carries on like this, just cramming modern cultural references together, to try and be cool to me and my brothers, it's kind of cute.

Except PJW doesn't have the excuse of being a pensioner, he is somehow out of touch with millennial humor while being a millennial himself.

>PJW stomps him on the face using his ALT-RIGHT finisher, aka his left hand slapping his face
>Chris cries like a faggot and an heroes while PJW sprays his mainstream meteor over Chris' entire family with his big potion seller

next thing you know he'll be waving at people

he's a faggot and he only wants fame. nope. hope he gets gassed

Not him ofc, but I reckon that it's because Milo challenges his opponents and laughs in their face as well as apologises for fucking up, while PJW just laughs in everyone's face with his Reddit-tier 'counter-culture lel' argument.

I don't mind either. One's a massive faggot and the other is Milo.

The dude has weaponized his autism (legit on the spectrum), ignored all naysayers and now hundreds of thousands of people follow him. Millions of people have been inched farther right because of his efforts.

What have you done?

Will actually use that to make people go mad

It's obvious he runs his own fan account when he retweets everything from it a few minutes after it's posted

He's married to a hot wife? Alex has mentioned it numerous times

By gods.

I dunno, I have connections to a lot of sjw and lefty circles and they didn't even know about the OK thing.

no one would choose a friendless existance over everything else in the world - Aristotle

Same way I'm married to that ASMR girl who tells me for 18 minutes or so how much she loves me while touching invisible parts of my face.

Shitposting aside, he's probably got a fling. Read here last year that he's got a gf. Asian, but gf.

DAS RITE

PJW is clearly "our girl". Probably sucks a mean dick as well.

a true conservative with bad depression.

>Scandinavians

That makes sense. I just don't police the right anymore. There is of course plenty of things to critique, but it achieves no short term victories imo. And nationalists/conservatives need any victories they can get, even if its just convincing the type of normal faggots PJW appeals to, it's more people on our side.

He's 34

He has little education, and was a toilet cleaner for most of his working life who lived with his parents until his youtube career took off

He has no known gf

He lives somewhere in the UK

He's the right-wing equivalent of an SJW. He hides in his little safe space and acts all high and mighty, but never has any real debate with real people. Sad!

He lives in YE OLDE BUHRITISJ LAYLUND FACTOREE where they used to HOST POSHUN MAHKEHS and STROIKE FER 'ONES' PAY FER TEH LAYBURR

Lunnon or Sheffield iirc.

THIS.

THEY KEEP DOING IT, THOSE FUCKING FAGGOTS.

That's pretty inspiring, shows it's never too late for any of us.

This is a shill thread. They are trying to sever the heads of the movement against the regressive left. Notice many threads made against conservative or right-leaning spokespeople. Strike the sheperd and the sheep shall scatter. Sage.

Is he really 34?

He already had his own infowars affiliate website back i like 2002, so he must have been about 18 years old then. He must have been making money out of it that way at that stage?

isn't he gay, and out?

Kek

Is it just me or is his head kinda small?

What is the not looking you in the eyes meme?

Example?

Which one user? I love asmr

What about the rotten bananas?

No.

>not looking you in the eye

>Milo Yiannopoulos vs Paul Joseph Watson on the JQ
youtube.com/watch?v=s5fEqnwqrh8

He is a faggot
I love faggots
He is a Jew
I hate the jews
He is a bong
I dislike the bongs

BOOOOOOOO-REEEEEEEEEEE

autism

GO

BACK

TO

R/THE_SHABBOS

>we
I hope he falls and dies

This. I'm not a fanboy or particularly emotionally attached to any of these e-celebs.
I expect that I'm not going to agree with them on everything, or that maybe they'll have some eccentricities or are spergs or have weird vocal tics that rub me the wrong way.
I don't care if they're not full 1488. I like having a variety of alt-media personalities to get different perspectives from.
Anything but CNN and The Young Turks.

. A lot of the 'babby's first redpill' personalities are being taken out, while the Trump administration is cucking out on some of the key issues he got elected on. VERY SUSPICIOUS

I hope he finds love some day. Someone to make him better and make him feel secure with no ruse or bamboozle involve.

Oh no, he's irredeemable.

>He seems like the type that has been here all summer.
It's still spring tho.

>We

no

No, he's ostrasized BECAUSE HE CANT STOP SHOUTING ABOUT THUH MAYINSTREAM METEOR

THER IS NOH COUNTAH CUHLTCHA