Anyone on Sup Forums willing to dispute this?

cbsnews.com/news/hillary-clinton-says-she-would-have-won-the-election-if-it-were-held-oct-27/

After all she got more votes than Trump did on election day. Too bad all of those extra votes came from worst state California.

Other urls found in this thread:

counterpropa.com/7-jaw-dropping-revelations-hearings-motion-dismiss-dnc-fraud-lawsuit/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I am tired of you Trump supporters hating on Hillary. She won by 6,000,000 votes!

I thought the number was 3 million user?

never forget the 12 million

she won by 6 gorillion

and if it weren't for the holocaust, it woulda been 12

Sure, but in order to dispute that, you must first disprove this:

counterpropa.com/7-jaw-dropping-revelations-hearings-motion-dismiss-dnc-fraud-lawsuit/

I thought this cunt was meant to be dead by now of Parkinson's or vascular dementia or some such shit?

She only got 12 mil. POTUS Trump got the other 288 million votes.

You beat me to it just after I made this post. Rip.

But yeah she's a fucking retarded cunt.

if the election was held before the pussy tape Trump would have won by a landslide. that shit hurt him so bad

Hillary lost the election decades ago

Clinton doesn't understand the electoral

Trump would have had more votes than her if the entire mainstream media, GNC, DNC, Corporate America, Wall Street, Hollywood, most of Europe, Most of Africa, Everything South of the border, and Canada didn't push negative and fake propaganda against him.

But Putin was taunting the US Gov the entire time so i assume that it was fair game.

Yes if reality were totally different she would be correct.

Hillary did not get more votes than trump. period. Trump won so hard and by such landslide margins that he managed to defeat systemic, proven system wide electronic fraud as well as multiple votes, dead voters, ballot stuffing, operatives voting in multiple locations, vote switching and more from a party headed by a corrupt, murdering, treasonous, satanist who is confirmed to have conspired to rig and steal the primary's and nomination of her own party.

It really didn't. The only people who cared where already voting hillary. It might have lost him some bernouts. He wouldn't have won California, NY, or Oregon anyhow.

Refering to my post here
He would have won NH, NV, Vermont, Colorado, and NM if that shit didn't happen. It would have bee a historical landslide that would be in Ripley Believe it or Not.

Dirty money goes a long way though.

Will Clinton ever go to jail?

She needs medical attention.

>
nah, Politicians don't go to jail. I don't even think Nixon did.

>Politicians don't go to jail
They don't?

Yup. California has 55 electoral votes. And you need at least 270 of those bad boys to win.

And, every state has 2 senators no matter the size.

And there are about 3142 counties in America. Hillary won 480 of them.

'least not here in the states. I can't even remember the last time a high level politician was arrested.

>Blagojevich
>governor of Illinois
Not in the states

i agree. he would lose in NY, California and few other leftist strongholds no matter what, same as his his base sticking to him
but
before the tape he was leading the popular vote +6, +8 (judging by la time polls and few other that got it right in the end)

half of the country didn't even vote, tape got a lot of ppl discouraged to pull the lever for him that didn't even vote hillary

campaign against him on mainstream media was huge, half of the second debate was about it. shit storm from the pussy tape went on even to his inauguration (march for women)

Election day was November 8, so she can't make a statement like that. I'll use the ever popular superbowl analogy here to say that if the game ended at half time, then the Falcons would be the champs.

If only she was a time traveler

>"muh data"

She still would have lost. This just confirms how out of touch she is.

Basically she's saying, "I would have won, if only I'd lied better. Once people found me out, it just went downhill."

3 million votes? No user, she won with 6 million votes. I don't know why Trump is president when Hillary won by 12 million votes. I mean, 24 million more people is a lot.

No. Trump had already won by that point. #draftourdaughters sealed it.

>she bought the democratic primary
>she debated a guy who was a rookie at it
>opponent said ridiculous things every week that would knock a normal candidate out of the race

AND SHE STILL CAN'T ADMIT THAT SHE FUCKED UP. DEMS TRY RUNNING SOMEONE SOMEWHAT LIKEABLE IN 2020 UNLESS YOU WANT TO LOSE AGAIN.

>AND SHE STILL CAN'T ADMIT THAT SHE FUCKED UP. DEMS TRY RUNNING SOMEONE SOMEWHAT LIKEABLE IN 2020 UNLESS YOU WANT TO LOSE AGAIN.

Lets hope you like Fauxcahontas.

>After all she got more votes than Trump did on election day

no she didnt.

50 million elvis fans can't be wrong

And she is 100% right. If you think that bullshit Comey pulled with that letter had nothing to do with her losing then your just ridding Trumps ego dick so hard you'd gladly let him take his morning piss every morning in your mouth... :o

Yeah and if the dog didnt stop to take a shit it would have caught the rabbit.

>negative fake propaganda
You are really lying to yourself this hard? How do you honestly believe that Trump didn't make his own damn stupid self look as dumb as he did during the election? Did the media force Donald to say all the ignorant and just plain incorrect shit he did during his run?
The media didn't need to put Trump in a negative light he did it all by himself just fine.

Funny thing is that all those obvious either bait tier claims or just plain retarded ones you are making can't be proven. So I'm gonna ask for a source on everything you just said and all the websites your going to link me to are going to be fake gay ass conspiracy ones. Only one your right on is he fuckin Bernie over but even that is a stretc.

It was the will of KEK.

I just finished listening to the unabridged audio book 'Shattered Inside Hillary's Doomed Campaign'

The authors are obviously biased in her favor but they still make it clear there was basically no way she was going to win because her campaign was a mess and she didn't have a message that the electorate wanted to hear. She just assumed she would win.

She is still dillusional it seems. The ((( faggot ))) in charge of her campaign was obsessed with analytics and apparently bad at the basics of math.

Book has no mentions of Pepes /ourguys/ or Pizza parlors.

She would have won the election if it HAD BEEN (note the proper tense here, CBS) held in 2008.

But it fucking wasn't, so she lost. Let her cry more.

I dunno, it looks like Shillary's going to spirit cook herself enough to run in 2020. She'll lose again, but yeesh
TIME TO GO TOWARD THE LIGHT YOU OLD HAG

She definitely was fighting the last war. Her obsession with the black and Hispanic vote and wrongly assuming hispanics are a monolithic entity that vote as one and ignoring white people that have seen no recovery just killed her.

She got beat by a black muslim for a chance to run. Think about that.

>she didn't have a message that the electorate wanted to hear

Couldn't stand that nagging cunty tone of hers.

Pardoned by Johnson, resulting in the lowest approval rating of any president at the 100 day mark..
Except Trump that is.

Ford

Even if it were true, it means nothing.

and by Johnson I mean Ford

so you want to tell me, that you, actually believe, that Hillary committed full fraud in stealing the primary elections in multiple states and from the national convention of the democratic party for nomination of their candidate for president of the united states but then stopped and flew straight and honest when it came to the national election for the most powerful position on the planet? Its so much easier on your ego and worldview to say it was "muh Russians"

>I dunno, it looks like Shillary's going to spirit cook herself enough to run in 2020. She'll lose again, but yeesh

Nah, she's fucked. She nearly died this time around, by 2020 she'll be doing it in a fucking wheelchair.

The DNC was reluctant to repeat Hillary's mistakes of 2008 again, but she brought a huge war chest with her which ended up spending somewhere close to $1.4 billion which the DNC couldn't turn away from.

There was no way the Uncle Bernie could shift that kind of money, regardless of his apparent popularity, which was why they rigged the nomination for Clinton.

Yet even with $1.4 billion dollars she couldn't buy an election that Trump paid $960 million for. She was outmatched time and again, for all of her "experience" she was off-putting to the White Males of the rust belt and she made absolutely no accommodation for them.

She won't be back as a candidate in 2020, although she may pick up some refuge like one of the governorships, for the simple reason that both of them are only a few steps ahead of the law.

Out of power means at risk of arrest.

Waaaah, people found out more about my slimy ways....