THIS KILLS THE AVERAGE AMERICAN Sup Forums USER

Why are American Sup Forums users overwhelming against "the city"? You do know that the city beats the country in almost every way right? Cities have extensive healthcare, education, communications, economic opportunities, leisure activities, relationship activities and much much more than your stupid rural community.

If you weren't so much of a bitch about dealing with traffic, niggers and other non whites, you would see this this is a no brainer. Do you really think you can "escape the government" by living in a rural community? Do you really think that "shooting guns, drinking good ol' beer" and saying "Naw fuck those immigrants taking all 'ere jobs!" is better than the benefits of the city?

FACT: Nations became great due to modernisation. Modernisation occurred because of urbanisation. Cities can plan, organise and execute FAR FAR better than a bunch of hillbillies. Unless you have major investments in the country, you guys are the dead weight of a country

fag

>doesn't want land to do whatever he wants
>doesn't want to be able to see the stars at night
>doesn't like freedom

inb4 200 replies, 79 image replies.

This is shitposting

I would rather have tangible assets (family, money, a good job, entertainment, friends) than abstract, pretentious assets (the stars at night, """""""""freedom""""""""""""" etc.)

< If you weren't so much of a bitch about dealing with traffic, niggers and other non whites, you would see this this is a no brainer.

You are underestimating the problems, faggot.

>things based on money
vs
>things based on the natural world
have fun with that kid. by the way, it's possible to work in the city and be out in the country less than 30 minutes away.
>t. midwesterner

>have fun with that kid. by the way, it's possible to work in the city and be out in the country less than 30 minutes away

Then it's not really the country isn't it?

>Living in the City
>Having tangible assets after you're done paying the bills and rent

Pick One

look up the midwest and see how there is nothing between towns of 300k people. we have efficient highways that actually get us places in decent time.
>go to los angeles and take an hour to go 15 miles on an interstate
>go to midwest and travel over 70 miles in an hour

>living like a dog, stacked in rows with millions of other people is a good thing and you're an idiot if you don't like it
thanks mate i'll just be my inferior self and gaze at the milky way with my dog

suburbs master race here

>Do you really think that "shooting guns, drinking good ol' beer" and saying "Naw fuck those immigrants taking all 'ere jobs!" is better than the benefits of the city?
Yes.

t. Kiwi who has never seen an American nigger

No, it's still the country. The automobile makes it so you don't actually have to live all that close to your workplace.

because cities are trash and yes living outside of cities is far more beneficial as far as living costs, sense of community, and overall happiness goes

>rural "community"
That's the best part, there is no community! Everyone fucks off and leaves each other alone. Or goes to the bar. Fuck your community. Leave me alone.

Has Sup Forums ever complained about conservative cities like Dallas?

Nah, it's too big of a post, and doesn't have a god hook ,or good formatting

Maybe 50 replies

Shooting guns and drinking beer is probably the best thing in the entire world.

Land is the most tangible asset there is.

The average city dweller nowadays is either

1. a jew
2. a nigger
or
3. tom and stacey who moved to the city from Ohio because they want to be "cool" and "hip"

i'll pass

It's not "living like a dog". Well it's how you interpret it. I guess it all comes down to preference. I like the city simply because it's exciting. Niggers, homeless, traffic, pollution I can deal with.
There is literally nothing wrong with suburban life. It's like a mix of the country in the city. God tier if you ask me.

American culture and the American way of life exist in the countryside, not in the cities. Cities are the host of nigger culture and jews

>i value foreigners more than i do my fellow countrymen
>i would rather see immigrants succeed than have Americans succeed

Yes I will agree you may have to give that up in the city, but unless I became a landlord, I don't care about physical land "to make my home". I'll only care about country land if I decide to develop it en mass (which will probably never happen)

>It's not "living like a dog".
yes it fucking is. i've seen the types of apartments modern city cucks live in, you can't even get up and crank one out at night without 4 different groups of people immediately knowing about it.

the city is like a huge panopticon. i can't stand it.

>There is literally nothing wrong with suburban life. It's like a mix of the country in the city. God tier if you ask me.
you can't even play loud music without getting the cops called on you. that's nothing like the bush.

>Dallas
>Conservative

Try again leaf.

Of course, they really don't value foreigners all that much when you think about it. If Cletus is so bad, then why would you like Jose who is even more ignorant and has to deal with a language barrier to boot. Everything they say they hate about white trash is present in the pets they keep bringing in. Of course, it's not like Silicon Valley Democrats actually live with their toy minorities.

>be poor
>live in city
>have to deal with niggers on a daily basis
>all their crimes and bullshit
>hang out in nicer areas to get away from niggers
>liberals there tell you how shitty you are for disliking the niggers and how they're the victims
>can't get away from niggers or nigger lovers

>be poor still
>move back to rural area
>small cozy house
>all white neighbors and people
>don't worry about crimes and people leave you alone
>plenty of land for animals, dogs, cozy small get together bonfires and bars
>no more nigger crimes or people telling you niggers are the victims

Just from personal experience, cities are cancer. Only good part is there is more tp do and it'd probably be nice being in richer areas but then again dealing with liberal douches day after day ia painful.

If you build it. Scum will come.

>Living 30 minutes from a minor city and an hour from a major city

If it wasn't for the internet connection and data cap it would be perfect

Big cities are good for partying and pussy. There are a lot of specialized jobs too. Besides that (and 24 hour places for food/groceries) they aren't all they are cracked up to be. Don't get me wrong small towns are shit too for other reasons. Places like Ottawa that have the best of both worlds small town vibe with big city stuff is good. Halifax, Toronto, Montreal are generally all shit for anything that doesn't fall into the the single life category.

A challenge. Have you lived more than five years in the city and in the country as an independent adult with your own place? The only people who can accurately judge which is better is people who have done both. I have, eight years in shit hole cities for undergrad and grad school, and cities are open sewers of genetic shit-tier degenerates. I don't want government to provide me with shit, i pay my own way-- so education, healthcare, and other bullshit means nothing to me. I like to shoot, do archery, play disc golf, martial arts, hiking, camping, swimming, fishing, raise a garden, raise ducks and goats. I hate liberals, communists, and shitskins. Where I live I can walk twenty miles and see only white people living in beautiful country.

>Nobody knows each other
>Congestion
>Worse pollution
>Worse crime
>Higher cost of living
>Homeless people
>Gangs
Sounds good my dude.

Cities also hold the highest depression,suicide crime insest and over all degeneracy per capita so take your shitty and go fuck yourself fuckstain.

what's your point

>pic

Iktf

His sheep kicked him in the rass-n-rassles during an attempt to mate.

The dominant blue narrative rests on the idea that the 10 largest metropolitan economies represents over one-third of the national GDP. Yet this hardly proves the superiority of Manhattan-like density; the other nine largest metropolitan economies are, notes demographer Wendell Cox, slightly more suburban than the national major metropolitan area average, with 86 percent of their residents inhabiting suburban and exurban areas.

In some of our most dynamic urban regions, such as Phoenix, virtually no part of the region can be made to fit into a Manhattan-, Brooklyn-, or even San Francisco-style definition of urbanity. Since 2010 more than 80 percent of all new jobs in our 53 leading metropolitan regions have been in suburban locations. The San Jose area, the epicenter of the “new economy,” may be congested but it is not traditionally urban—most people there live in single-family houses, and barely 5 percent of commuters take transit. Want to find dense urbanity in San Jose? You’ll miss it if you drive for more than 10 minutes.

you are a efeminate cuty faggot and all of your "homo fact" are gay as fuck just like your second dad

Over socializing breeds the same sort of mental illnesses that under socializing in the woods does. Sweet spot is a couple hundred people

The argument made by the blue bourgeoisie is simple: Dense core cities, and what goes on there, is infinitely more important, and consequential, than the activities centered in the dumber suburbs and small towns. Yet even in the ultra-blue Bay Area, the suburban Valley’s tech and STEM worker population per capita is twice that of San Francisco. In southern California, suburban Orange County has over 30 percent more STEM workers per capita than far more urban Los Angeles.
And it’s not just California. Seattle’s suburban Bellevue and Redmond are home to substantial IT operations, including the large Microsoft headquarters facility. Much of Portland’s Silicon Forest is located in suburban Washington County. Indeed a recent Forbes study found that the fastest-growing areas for technology jobs outside the Bay Area are all cities without much of an urban core: Charlotte, Raleigh Durham, Dallas-Fort Worth, Phoenix, and Detroit. In contrast most traditionally urban cities such as New York and Chicago have middling tech scenes, with far fewer STEM and tech workers per capita than the national average.
The blue bourgeois tend to see the activities that take place largely in the red states—for example manufacturing and energy—as backward sectors. Yet manufacturers employ most of the nation’s scientists and engineers. Regions in Trump states associated with manufacturing as well as fossil fuels—Houston, Dallas-Fort Worth, Detroit, Salt Lake—enjoy among the heaviest concentrations of STEM workers and engineers in the country, far above New York, Chicago, or Los Angeles.

I wish I could tolerate suburbia, it's too slow paced but not enough land to occupy my time. I imagine When I reach my 40s or so that will change.

By then buying a house in Canada will probably cost my first born.

>being this bluepilled
>being this addicted to materialistic bullshit
>being this enslaved by Big Jew
>being this cucked by untermensch races
>being this disconnected from the land
>being this disconnected from the folk
>being this fucking bluepilled

Besides supplying the bulk of the food, energy, and manufactured goods consumed in blue America, these industries are among the country’s most productive, and still offer better paying options for blue-collar workers. Unlike a monopoly like Microsoft or Google, which can mint money by commanding market share, these sectors face strong domestic and foreign competition. From 1997-2012, labor productivity growth in manufacturing—3.3 percent per year—was a third higher than productivity growth in the private economy overall.
For its part, the innovative American energy sector has essentially changed the balance of power globally, overcoming decades of dependence on such countries as Saudi Arabia, Russia, and Venezuela. Agriculture—almost all food, including in California, is grown in red-oriented areas—continues to outperform competitors around the world.
Exports? In 2015, the U.S. exported $2.23 trillion worth of goods and services combined. Of the total, only $716.4 billion, or about a third, consisted of services. In contrast, manufactured goods accounted for 50 percent of all exports. Intellectual property payments, like royalties to Silicon Valley tech companies and entrepreneurs, amounted to $126.5 billion—just 18 percent of service exports and less than 6 percent of total exports of goods and services combined, barely even with agriculture.

I like shooting guns off my back porch. Or my front porch. Drinking beer and laying in the sun in my yard. I like being able to fish from the stream near my home. I like letting my dogs roam wherever they please with no cars around to run them over. I like my garden. I like seeing the stars at night and making bonfires. I like splitting wood and using it to heat my home in the winter. I like not heating sirens. Not hearing nig "music" in the night. I like not hearing motorcycles. The only things I miss from the city are pool halls and playing poker, and living walking distance to a bar.

People aren't meant to live like they do in cities. Its a shame. Mankind is becoming a docile animal.

Your thread is gay.
You are gay.
Your dad is gay.
Everyone in your genetic line chugs dick like it was a contest.

>I love living in a prison

>Blames niggers for doing nigger things and then proceeds to do nigger like things in the countryside (intolerant, play loud music, shoot guns, drink beer)

Really gets the old noggin joggin...

cities = civilization

name one civilization that didnt have urban centers

thats right you cant

varg fags btfo

I live in the city. A progressive paradise. I've seen progress. I do not like what I have seen. I don't want the rest of the country and world to suffer the same fate. I became a conservative after years of interacting with my peers and fellow residents.

Seriously live in Portland for 19 years and tell me how great a progressive city is. Nice city and all but some of the people here are just plain fucking insane. I blame the San Francisco degenerate transplants bringing their shit here (along with the rising costs).

NYCfag here

Fuck every one of you rural and suburban kissless virgin losers

Half the reason I frequent this abysmal cesspool is to feel better about myself

Beat me to it.

Enjoy living in a a matchbox without enough space for any recreational activities, vehicles, an extremely high cost of living, crime, pollution, traffic and being surrounded by people who hate you because you enjoy hipster coffe shops and "night life"

Only the very rich can afford to live comfortably in the city.

You see, there's a difference between doing this in a place where it inconveniences every fucking person in a quarter mile radius, and doing it on your own property far away from whiny bitches like you user.

The best part is that a white person will leave you alone. A nigger will ruin the experience for everyone involved.

I have no problem with most activities that people do (with the exception of loud music fuck off and stop subjecting other people to your noise). I just want to be left alone.

kek faggot, NZ is a giant country town

By the time our masters work is done every living thing shall have the status of a machine. There will be no creativity only productivity. Hope will cease to exist as a concept. We will replace contact with isolation and joy with shame. This world will be a factory farm producing morons to fuel and maintain the factory engines and feed our masters. We will cover the world with steel and with concrete. There will be an electronic policeman in everyones head. Your children will be born in chains, live only to serve and die in anguish and ignorance. We are engineering a race of sick obese passive consumers, even the video games they obsessively play contain demoralizing subliminals. People are nothing more than mobile hoardlings wearing and advertising the multinational corporations which control their minds. Just look around you, the process is already in it's final stages.

ITS SHOWTIME

>nobody ITT will understand this reference

I can name at least three.
The Mongols, the Huns, and the Goths.

>intolerant

Wow so you're saying we shouldn't hate it when niggers rob you at gun/knife point, jump you with 3 others, break your windows out for an emtpy backback, or try to sell crack to you every other day???

>loud music

Huh so loud music is a bad thing in an open ass area?

>shoot guns

Wow so shooting guns in an open area where no one will get hurt is better than shooting it sideways at Jamal and his crew??

>drink beer

Nothing against this niggers can drink beer all they like i don't think anyone gives a shit about that but then again most of them don't have jobs and sip on 2 dollar 40s all day.

You won't be feeling good when the power goes out, the food goes short, water stops coming out of the faucets, and the howls of the pavement ape approach your door. Such is the path you've chosen.

>proceeds to do nigger like things in the countryside
The difference is that you don't bother other people when you do that in a rural area. That and you can legally shoot niggers when they try and steal your shit and the sheriff won't bat an eye.

I eat better and drink better whiskey than my firends that live in cities. Stay mad.

I have no problem with niggers nigging about, as long as they do it amongst other negros. We should have put negros on reservations like we did to the Natives.

2 words

"Degenerate niggers"

The Mask (1994)

None of the things you mentioned are tangible and you forgot the most important: land.

I actually love the city, its so much easier to find a well hung negro to pleasure me.

Yup. I moved away from the city because I would meet the same 5 people in different bodies every time I went out for a drink. I'm never going back.

Lol. Enjoy your kikes, spics, niggers, and muds, faggot. Im comfy as fuck here in flyover country. You couldn't pay me to live in a shithole like jew york.

I live in a city and it is shit.
I too was once young and thought living in the city was cool so I bought a house within walking distance to the bars downtown, worst mistake of my life. I think I'll burn this shit shack down and buy some acreage in west bumfuck with the insurance money.
Cities are undeniably shit.

Not true at all :o . You guys have cities with all kinds of all american culture that are all unique from eachother. I dont think anywhere else in the world has cities as different as say Vegas and SLC.

The only difference we have between our major cities here is how long the winters are and how drunk the natives are.

farm the cities! produce more than garbage and shit

So the only way you're proven right is if society abjectly collapses?

Nice odds, user. Way to justify how you live your life

Nope, try again

The only thing I can think of is Bamboozled.

Enjoy your meaningless existence user

I've lived ten of your lifetimes

I love triggering redneck hillbillies in threads like these

Flyover indeed haha

Richest fat in the world!
The fat of the land!

God I hate those Niggers

80 image replies, nigger.

For your edification

Because Seattle and Spokane the shittiest places in Washington state

My man

I live my life much like you. With exponentially more freedom, security, peace and quiet, and fresh game than you. Not to mention fluoride free water, and girls in booty shorts and cowboy boots. Life is good in the country user.

I live in a rural part of a southern state. I have 100/40 internet, a hospital within 20 minutes of my house, my doctor is about 20 minutes away as well. I have all the usual food options and I can be at a mall in half an hour. There is a Tier 1 university within 45 minutes of my house as well. However, my cost of living is much lower than if I lived in the city and my community is almost entirely white and has extremely low rates of crime.

TL;DR rural suburbs >>>>>> inner city

Fucking this.

Go ahead Kiwi. Move to NYC, or any of the big cities in the south. Get an apartment near the dindus. Listen to the sirens and gunshots every night, and then the politicians running this shit show carp about how we need to make guns more illegaler when the problem is a criminal underclass that has no interest in reforming.
Enjoy your traffic jams, higher cost of living, and the smell of bum piss on the subway.

FACT: More horrifying wars killing more people, more human atrocities and general evil has accompanied modernization. Saying it's the best thing ever is debatable.

We're not. I personally just hate the suburbs and most every suburbanite I've met.

because cities have most of the blacks

>game
>fluoride-free water

You literally made me shudder

Thank God you cultureless swine live faaaaaar from where I can smell you

You seem like an asshole. Would you rather be human:1/1000000 in the city or human 1:1 in the country? Having lived in both a large city and the country, I know which I prefer. Have you ever lived in the country?

I prefer my quiet days on my huge private property without hearing garbage trucks or emergency vehicle sirens or neighbors who live 15 feet away from me thank you.
Besides overcrowding does actually mentally fuck you up due to an over-stimuli of forced social interaction from limited space. Look up Universe 25, the rats and mice that were once a social animal ceased to behave as such due to overcrowding and we're seeing a lot of the disorders they suffered from occurring among us already like asexuality, pansexuality, homosexuality, etc as well as increased aggressiveness.
Speaking of mice and rats look up the documentary "Rats" (it's on Netflix). Rat/mice infestations are obviously worse in cities and carry/transfer more diseases and bacteria there.

white violent crime in america is mostly domestic or related in some way

blacks commit almost all the unrelated violent crime where the attacker doesn't know the victim.

Cities have all the blacks.

Stay away from cities. Stay safe.

If you're white as long as you keep crazy relatives away you're good

>I've lived the life of a roach in a giant roach motel

Congratulations?

You seem like an ignorant hick

Would you rather be exposed to every facet of humanity, good and bad, or quietly wither on the vine in seclusion?

Oh wait, I'm on Sup Forums, stupid question

Love triggering you losers

cities are pretty trash my man, only suburbs are arguably better than rural areas. ideally we could live suburban lifestyles in a rural setting

You haven't lived until you've shot a deer and then eaten some the same night. Also, my house has water from a mountain spring. None of the city processing fluoride shit, it tastes phenomenal.

in the city you can't see the stars at night or have quiet time for yourself, or a shit ton of land