>wtf I love Duterte now

>Hardcore Philippines President Duterte gives his citizens permission to take up arms against Muslims to stamp out terror in the country

Source: Jews News (wont let me post links)

Other urls found in this thread:

archive.is/CctLu
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Kek! France needs him over there.

Post the goddamn link. I need proof.

Until you provide it, I am assuming that OP is a massive faggot.

Ask the mods to stop saying its spam. Or just google the text and jews news

Bumo

How come he's sucking Saudi's dick then?

Best I can do archive.is/CctLu

Stop spamming other threads you monkey cunt

Based Duterte.

>Philippine President Rodrigo Duterte has ordered an extended military operation against the Islamic State affiliate Abu Sayyaf and assured civilians that any violent action they take to subdue local terrorists will be forgiven in a court of law, following the arrest of a policewoman with ties to the group and the beheading of a soldier.

>Duterte also assured civilians living in affected regions that he would endeavor to protect their right to self-defense. Speaking last week following an attack on soldiers in Bohol, Duterte said, “to the police… and even civilians interested to fight and kill, the order is dead or alive.”

>“I intend to also arm the civilians and I will include the civilians… you don’t have to worry,” he said. “Just go to the police and make a report and state your truth… no problem. I’ll take care of you, I’ll pardon you, whatever

ohnothatsucks.jpg

Fucking based. Islam is destroying western and most of Mindanao. Good on him.

nice

T-that intolerant racist xenophobe! They are just moderate beheaders! Oh jeez, I hope the poor isis associates survive and go to a better place like europe instead

How come they spread like cancer though?
The only chemo seems to be physical removal.

And it's worth noting I witnessed first hand the killing of a druggy over there. The man is doing gods work.

the Filipinos are old school Catholics, so they breed as fast as the mudslimes

lmao, so he's pretty much giving them free reign to just kill muslims as long as they think they can get away with it

BASED AF

Excellent

Wow, a source that's banned on Sup Forums. Seems legit.

>Abu Sayyaf, which has been active for years in the southern Philippines but more recently pledged allegiance to Islamic State caliph Abu Bakr al-Baghdadi, has become active in southern Bohol Island, a new territory for them. Duterte’s administration has responded with a reinforced military presence in the region, while Duterte himself has threatened to cannibalize the jihadists.

>“I can eat you,” Duterte said this week. “Just give me salt and vinegar. True. Make me mad. Get me a terrorist. Give me salt and vinegar. I will eat his liver.” In September, Duterte made a similar promise to “eat” Abu Sayyaf terrorists, following a series of attacks on soldiers.

>go to Phillippines
>fight in new Crusades
>come home with beautiful Filipino wife

Thread needs more Duterte memes.

>I will eat his liver.

While hilarious, I won't recommend it.

He's an absolute mad man

H4RDC0R3

Post'em

>Get me a terrorist. Give me salt and vinegar. I will eat his liver

The fucking madman.

I never thought I'd give a damn about my Filipino heritage til Duterte, bless this heroic man.

>First result on filipino women
D-dropped

>wtf I love Duterte now
>now
Taking this long to like based Doot Doot

Now that's a real leader. I wish Trump cared more about the war in America than the illegal (((globalist))) war against Syria. The real war is at home.

What is his position on the gay menace?

Surely he will want to eliminate them before they gay rape the entire country.

You have to go back

That is fucking based.

Transcripts of what he say, checks out, similar to President Donald John Trump.
President Donald John Trump confirmed as secret kebab remover.

Du30 doesnt give a single fuck

The northern Philippine islands will invade Mindanao and cleanse the goat fuckers. Then white people can enjoy the beautiful southern islands.

>beautiful Filipino wife
>beautiful
good luck, if they're out there they have got to be the most camera shy people on the planet

Those are the ones from Singapore, they have some qts that never show up.

oh god I wished we had that here in the states.. OMG please make it happen.

>white people

>A poll conducted in 2011 by the BBC found that 90% of Filipinos have a favorable view of the U.S., higher than the view of the U.S. in any other country.[173] According to a Pew Research Center Poll released in 2014, 92% of Filipinos viewed the U.S. favorably, making the Philippines the most pro-American nation in the world.

Daily Reminder: Philippines is our greatest ally

They exist. They're the light skinned Flips with Spanish rape baby DNA in their blood. Pure blooded Filipinos are disgusting. Luckily most Filipinos think very highly of being light skinned almost like a status symbol. So you'll see light skinned people naturally hooking up with each other because they want their offsprings to be light skinned.

No, they're definitely out there. Hell, they're all over Asian and the Middle east.

I probably saw 5 that were 7 or 8/10 just working at the water park in Dubai

I thought the half chinese were the pretty ones

>assuming
"Pinay" emphasis on ending w/ "a" .... don't get Kaitlyn'd

No, they're the hairy ones.
Like the girls from Singapore.

Anybody recall dude saying he was breaking ties w/ America and pursuing relations w/ China? A whole 8-mo ago, who could blame him .... he was looking at CNN polls #frobama #enemyofthestate

Is he on China's pocket?

Maybe I'm weird for getting hung up so much on one part of the face, I don't know, but I can't handle groid noses at all. I look at that lady and think she's fucking disgusting, only because of the nose. All I see is a dindu in white face because of it.

We should have made you a state back in the day.

No fava beans and chianti?

Now jews

There is still a small number of flips who want this. And knowing they are one of the few countries that says they prefer republicans (together with poland and a few others), and have a large population, they'd be the anti-California

This. Flipland's own backwards ideology is actually saving itself.

Also, he should totally dip the bullets in pigsblood and threaten them that he will send them all to Hell.

>Duterte

Based Trump

Duterte is my favorite person in the whole world. I wish Trump was more like him