Your response Sup Forums?

Your response Sup Forums?

What happens to other people = your own problem? To me it seems like that person needs to leave other alone.

>I was living my life and this guy comes along and wants to do a bunch of made up shit that I heard from my liberal twitter friends.

Sounds like a you problem

>deport my friends

Because there's nothing affluent white liberals love more than hanging out with illegal immigrants.

>I was just hanging out with people actively breaking the law, what's the problem? Leave them alone!

>liberals have suddenly become libertartians who want small govt that does nuffin

Sup Forums wins again

So your friends are criminals?, if you care so much about women, why do you defend Islam, wrecking the climate is out of our hands due to these trade deals which sent the industries overseas and out of our jurisdiction, the economy is already destroyed, the only reason it hasn't collapsed is due to us holding the world hostage with our military and the actions of a certain tribe of merchants, whom you ignore. Liberals are legit retarded to the workings of this world.

Yeah! Tell him!

That motherf*cker tr*mp ne*ds to k*ll h*m*e*l*!

Yeah but they like to exaggerate the issues and make it ALL Mexicans, ALL black people. They don't read the "illegal" part.

why do you care if he degrades women? are you a woman?

he is literally engaged in a friendship with criminals

He should be deported with his friends

>I furiously masturbate to the thought of your anguish

You befriended people who shouldn't be here, people get insulted all the time, grow the fuck up, he trusts his daughter enough to make her an official adviser, China and India will do that even if we don't, economy is doing better than ever since he took office, gooks and mudslimes are holding the smoking gun on that one, white conservative lives matter.

I think that about covers it.

War motherfucker if you dont like it.

Come get some.

Audibly keked

Yeah, like I am scared of some low education fat shit living in a trailer park.

Where can I get me one of them there patches friendo?

>Your response Sup Forums?
His friends are here illegally. They don't deserve let alone belong here.
If his friends weren't bad people they wouldn't be demonized.
Only women that should be degraded have been degraded.
He hasn't destroyed the climate nor will he.
He hasn't destroyed the economy, the economic system is corrupt.
He hasn't destabilized the world.
He hasn't endangered every life on the planet.

Typical leftist fuck lying and exaggerating everything.

>REEE MY MENTAL ILLNESS IS REALITY