>Lost against Taliban
Why is USA so shit?

Other urls found in this thread:

wikipedia.org
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Benavidez
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>roach

wikipedia.org

delet. also sorry for my fellow countryman autisming out. although your foreign policies are questionable, I find it triggering when people shitpost using the deaths of men with honor, no matter what nationality.

Thanks bro. Most servicemen just wanted to do something, to try.
FWIW,
>lost
>middle east more destabilized than ever
Pick one.
...unless you fell for the "liberate" meme.

>t. former Ottoman Empire

Why doesnt turkey take our place? Do you not have a military?

Because libs won't let the military glass our enemies

You forgot

>Lost against Canada

We even burned down their whitehouse lmao stupid ameriburgers

>wikipedia.org

You mean England?

USA is not a country. It's a business.

This brings a tear to my eye every time I look at it, jokes aside you roaches are alright with me.

>lost soldiers
>lost war
Uuuuh pic related?

>inb4 300 replies...AGAIN

You're still a white subhuman

BASED OP

did I miss something? are we going to war against north korea now?

Lost to NK and Cuba? Seriously research this shit before you post, it's called Wikipedia... oh wait

America has never won a war lmao

>dying for the jews while killing innocent people in foreign countries makes you a "man of honor"

AHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH I don't know if you're a shill or a shilled one, but the funny thing is that americans are too dumb to realize any of this if it isn't spelled out for them

Fuck the military
More of them need to die

You're trying this thread all over again? What's the endgame, roach?

Whatever you say slavic ape, your anglo-envy is cute.

>turks in AMERICAN gear in an anti-American thread started by an insecure, shitskin turk roach who rage posts because he's ashamed that his parents are cousins

kek

It was pink then.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Roy_Benavidez

>On May 2, 1968, a 12-man Special Forces patrol, which included nine Montagnard tribesmen, was surrounded by a NVA infantry battalion of about 1,000 men. Benavidez heard the radio appeal for help and boarded a helicopter to respond. Armed only with a knife, he jumped from the helicopter carrying his medical bag and ran to help the trapped patrol. Benavidez "distinguished himself by a series of daring and extremely valorous actions... and because of his gallant choice to join voluntarily his comrades who were in critical straits, to expose himself constantly to withering enemy fire, and his refusal to be stopped despite numerous severe wounds, saved the lives of at least eight men." At one point in the battle an NVA soldier accosted him and stabbed him with his bayonet. Benavidez pulled it out, yanked out his own knife, killed him and kept going, leaving his knife in the NVA soldier's body. After the battle, he was evacuated to the base camp, examined, and thought to be dead. As he was placed in a body bag among the other dead in body bags, he was suddenly recognized by a friend who called for help. A doctor came and examined him but believed Benavidez was dead. The doctor was about to zip up the body bag when Benavidez managed to spit in his face, alerting the doctor that he was alive.[3](see medal citation below) Benavidez had a total of 37 separate bullet, bayonet, and shrapnel wounds from the six-hour fight with the enemy battalion.[4]

Call me when you've got roaches this tough.

this kills the American.

Roach

>kek confirms

>

why?

here we go again..

edgey

We still have the same head of state as we did back then, so that's a distinction without a difference

kek

The USA's K/D ratio is the best in world history and it isn't even close.

We've technically never lost a war.

Because we have no strategy.
Refer to Dr. Steve (((Pieczenik))).

They fight for the jews and they're idiots who couldn't get in college

He died with honor.

>Roy_Benavidez

redpill: the U.S. military doesn't care about winning these conflicts, it just wants to drag them out so their friends in the weapons industry can keep profiteering from it, a swift victory would literally be going against the interests of the higher ups

kek'd

Because carpet bombing civilians went out of style.

Truth. They destroyed two towers and we destroyed two countries... well technically the Jews destroyed two hours but mudslides take credit for it so it's still a valid argument.

I went to college and I didn't know about the jew when I joined. They're not bad people.

>change the president of Turkey to a cockroach on Wikipedia
>Turkey FUCKING BANS Wikipedia
You cannot make this shit up.

sage this fucking roach

he's got like ten threads tonight

Nah
They're better off dead

SAGE GOES IN THE OPTIONS FIELD YOU INBRED RETARDS

They're getting pruned, though. Maybe that's why he only goes on these autistic rants every three days. Keeps getting banned.

As opposed to the glorious military history of Bulgaria?

You'd still be sucking the Soviet hind teat if it wasn't for Reagan and our military spending.

But what if I don't want to die?

Same Turk posting the same shit? I thought you died. Was actually hoping you died. Haven't seen this thread in... Shit, it's gotta be 6 to 8 months.

YOU HAVE TO GO BACK

How long until you live under sharia law there turk friend

Better not let the sharia police know you're browsing a haram website

>lost against Cincinnati
>lost against New York
>lost against Miami
>lost against Denver
>lost against St Louis
>lost against Buffalo
>lost against Washington
>lost against Pittsburgh
>lost against Kansas City
>lost against Green Bay
>lost against Seattle

lmao at what a fucking loser this guy is

Its wierd I want to feel bad for their familiies and shit but they willingly signed up to be globalist mercs...
The continental USA faces no threats (except from within), so they are just killing/dying for US foreign policy; it's golbalist merc work.

dumbass

Guys, we need to find a way to get turkey to ban Sup Forums so the amount of these subhumans lowers

>What about the Armenian genocide?
Isn't your Erdogan a zionist ploy.
What circumcised dick are you suckling Mohel?

How to spot a newfag.
>inb4 defense of oldfag status
That's what a newfag would do.

Comments/people like this make it hard to feel any sympathy for any American death including your soldiers.

Don't worry
Your time will eventually come

>lost to a can of Raid.
Why are roaches such shit? I thought they could survive a nuclear winter.

>On March 7, 2003, a 50-roach Turkish "Army" patrol, which included 32 camels, was surrounded by a pack of sand beetles. Durka Durka, the intrepid Turkroach, heard the sound of his comrades calling for help through their tin cans tied together with string from the hair of a camel spider. Armed with only his five year old concubine, he jumped from his magic carpet carrying his koran and ran to help the trapped patrol. Durka "distinguished himself by running away while shitting himself and began aggressively fucking a goat, forsaking the lives of all 18 men (and 32 camels)." At one point in the goat orgy, the dominant male accosted him and stabbed him up the ass with its horns. Durka pulled it out, yanked out his own dick, stabbed the goat, and kept going, leaving his dong in the animal's body. After the goat-orgy, he was evacuated by Swedish UN workers, bathed, and praised as a champion of animal rights by German Chancellor Angela Merkel. As he was placed in the tub to wash the semen and goat blood off his body, he managed to spit in the UN worker's face before pulling a hand grenade out of his ass and screaming "ALLAHU ACKBAR" and blowing the entire tent up. A goat was later found with a total of 37 separate kinds of body fluids in its fur from the six-hour raping.

This kills the American.

Dude I'm a normal person. I mean I hate the jews but besides that I'm a normal person. Who are you? What do you do?

Promote Armenian Genocide awareness, Praise Gulan, Denounce ErDOGan, denounce sunni islam, praise kurds, Dis Ottomans as the decadent memes they were (post 1650)

>lost against North Korea
wrong
>lost against Cuba
wrong
>lost against Taliban
wrong

Checked. Bullets do in fact kill people.

Same roach different day.

>This kills the American
Yeah, it's not brass. Steel casings are the dirtiest rounds to fire frome an M-4.

This image is misleading. It doesn't show the 50 hajis he killed before getting shot.

Everyone leave the thread so I can set this off.

>Another Roach Thread

Sage

That chart is missing the gunshot wound that tore through both cheeks and took out all his rear molars

does Mexico have an army?

Because America is a paper tiger.

The US exaggerates its roll in both world wars too. Russia was the deciding player in both

We're basically the tau so we don't really give a shit what you think.

bump!

Fuck off sand nigger

I think I seen this guy in that documentary about the Vietnam war.

Or maybe it was another guy in a similar situation. He had his dogtags in his mouth and spit them at the guy trying to zip him up in a body bag. But I think this guy sustained severe frostbite and lost his fingers, and parts of his hands.

That was a good documentary.

I love these threads. Truly based roach.

wrong, it's the church. kneel before god.

It's okay roach, you've done enough to embarrass yourself. Walk away roach

We should seriously kick these guys out NATO stop all funding and watch it turn into Libya.

kick USA out so we don't have to fight in any more of their zionist wars. almonds activating...

Got any videos roach?

I hate Muslims more than Jews.

awsome.
>way too much time on your hands, user.

Hey!

This guy's back! Where've you been?

Don't bother with Edgemaster. Vetfags are cool man, don't listen to anyone. Your story is your story, nobody else gets to write it for you.
God bless.

You can still feel sympathy/empathy.

any turk shit posting someone should automatically post that video of Turkish Soldiers being burned alive. hahah it was so funny watching the froth from those dead kebabs mouth!!!