/NKG/ North Korea General #1 - Possible Happening Edition

Is North Korea about to have a Nuclear test today? Heavy activity is reported at Punggye-ri which can only mean they are about to test something. Also there is information that the NK government's media just warned their population that they are at the brink of Nuclear War. By the way US B-1 bombers have been spotted flying in the Korean Peninsula's skies as of an hour ago. There are also reports (unconfirmed) that Chinese government has started evacuations of its people from North Korea and in the border. What do you think anons, is it real this time or is Kim LARP-Un at it again?

>express.co.uk/news/world/799038/North-Korea-v-USA-LIVE-news-updates-Kim-Jong-un-World-War-3-Donald-Trump-latest
>koreas.liveuamap.com/en/2017/2-may-north-koreas-punggyeri-nuclear-test-site-activity
>armydotmil.com/north-korea-ready-for-ww3-satellite-images-reveal-submarine-missile-launcher-site/
>edition.cnn.com/2017/05/02/politics/us-b1-bombers-korean-peninsula/
>thesun.co.uk/news/3458993/kim-jong-un-nuclear-war-trump-sends-bombers-korean-peninsula/
>theblaze.com/news/2017/05/02/report-north-korean-media-says-they-are-close-to-nuclear-war-with-the-u-s/
>dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/610847/donald-trump-north-korea-us-war-china-evacuation-citizens-nuclear-missile-ww3
>wsj.com/articles/north-korea-protests-flyover-of-u-s-bombers-1493734379

Other urls found in this thread:

truthfeed.com/breaking-amidst-growing-tensions-china-tells-all-citizens-in-north-korea-to-return/70141/
dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/610847/donald-trump-north-korea-us-war-china-evacuation-citizens-nuclear-missile-ww3
chinatopix.com/articles/113882/20170502/china-urgently-needs-chinese-korean-interpreters-town-near-north-korea.htm
foxnews.com/world/2017/05/01/us-air-force-to-conduct-another-missile-test-as-north-korea-tensions-rise-officials-say.html
vandenberg.af.mil/News/Article-Display/Article/1167405/minuteman-iii-scheduled-for-test-launch/
koreatimes.co.kr/www/nation/2017/05/103_228651.html
youtube.com/watch?v=u4cci-C9u38
youtube.com/watch?v=ehimpWfneEc
cfr.org/weapons-of-mass-destruction/loose-nukes/p9549
youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=0c4f4NJSB_4
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

even if they do test another nuke, i doubt anything will come of it.

Nothing will happen..

Nothing ever happens..

They mostly come out at night ... mostly.

it's time

You're wrong

Check em

I think this time is happening! Too much silence is not a coincidence...

Ymir died before we actually learned anything about her bilingual abilities. Makes me rage, because it means I'll have to sit through another flashback to explain it later.

>tfw the entire last episode was a flashback
Fuck this anime

Until it does.

Did you know they called WW2 the "phoney war" for the first few months because nothing fucking happened after Poland was dp'd?

hey hey, nightly NK talk, cool

anything new today?

Thoth Pali!

This ffs. It's a 12 episode season and they're gonna drown us in fucking flashbacks.

the fear game always happens on Friday's, they leave you hanging that day worst of all, so far everything seems like a lot of crap

Fuck off Grandpa, World War 2 occurred from the inevitable great depression that literally took down the economy and society's pillars as a whole. It was inevitable due to the reparations and similar mistakes of the first world war.

Nothing will happen, bitch boy.

from first aticle

The US has revealed a new secret weapon to be used in its fight against North Korea.

A high-altitude RQ-4 Global Hawk surveillance drone has been rushed to Japan to aid in the escalating conflict in North Korea.

The drone is remotely-piloted and can spend more than 30 hours in the air.

So what? they make it sound like a game changer, "new secret weapon", wth is all that about, sounds retarded

DUTERTE LEGALIZES REMOVING KEBAB GET IN HERE
DUTERTE LETS CITIZENS TAKE UP ARMS TO FIGHT TERRORISTS
DUTERTE LEGALIZES REMOVING KEBAB GET IN HERE
DUTERTE LETS CITIZENS TAKE UP ARMS TO FIGHT TERRORISTS

I'm in my twenties, you're a dense fucker, and my point flew right over your head.

same bombers from yesterday I think, where is the source from the last hour?

dang dude, you communication skills are fucked

you may not make it to your 30's, just saying

B-1Bs are only good for conventional bombing.

They had their PALs (nuclear controllers) removed in 1995 and cannot into nuke anymore.

But if you want to watch for a nuke test, look for 5.0 in the circled area of pic related. That would denote a successful test of a 10-25 kT device.

If it's a 2.0 or so, it was a dud bomb.

*you're communication skills

oh the ironing

ya USGS will report it, where I look for the info too

My point is you don't know shit, we are at completely different level. Nuclear War is to be avoided at all costs as we want to avoid the deconstruction of society as a whole, as no country benefits from either hence there is worldwide preventative measures for these things.

You're telling me that the same people who developed a meme team, practical devoted to engineering the meme don't have the technology to zap beam Kim Jong Long from his little straw hut faggot.

ya I know, I do that all the time, oh well

the point wasn't his spelling though.

Story posted a couple minutes ago.

Looking for credible sources.

>BREAKING : Amidst Growing Tensions, China Tells All Citizens in North Korea to Return
BREAKING : Amidst Growing Tensions, China Tells All Citizens in North Korea to ReturnBREAKING NEWS BY TRUTHFEEDNEWS MAY 3, 2017
Share on Facebook
Share on Twitter
Share on Pinterest
From KoreaTimes

The Chinese Embassy in North Korea has advised Korean-Chinese residents to return home amid concern that the North’s military provocations may trigger a U.S. attack on the North, according to a source.

truthfeed.com/breaking-amidst-growing-tensions-china-tells-all-citizens-in-north-korea-to-return/70141/

Reported by who?
Your dad's gay black massage therapist?

Bump

I was addressing the 'nothing ever happens' mentality in the post I quoted, not the specific situation in the OP.

Christ you cunts are all on edge over nothing

*your

Holy fuck, we can tell you're 10 generations of Australian prison scum.

>time is happening! Too much silence

Interesting Timing. I am partially psychic (really). Had dream of wrath of god in the ocean off a coast with steep mountains at night. It looked like endless lightning in clouds with endless booms. Like a Oklahoma supercell but on level 9001+ . Afterwards were 4 horsemen were galloping to me. When I saw them their horrid figures transformed into noble-looking figures (great tailors I might add) . The previous 2 nights I heard the phrase "It's Worse than you think". Stuff like this I see are premonitions that can possibly come true

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED!

>It's a 12 episode season
No way...
They aren't going to get to the best parts of the manga this season..

I'm going to fucking find you mate. My uncle new a guy in world war 2 you fuck.

>dailystar.co.uk/news/latest-news/610847/donald-trump-north-korea-us-war-china-evacuation-citizens-nuclear-missile-ww3

yeah I wouldnt post them as a source

You are uncle was a diamond dozen

from your article I found interesting

The North was expected to conduct its sixth nuclear test around the 105th anniversary of the state’s founder Kim Il-sung’s birth on Apr. 15 and/or on the national military anniversary on Apr. 25.

The test did not happen on either day, except a fizzled missile test on Apr. 29.

I have found this. Apparently China is hiring Chinese-Korean traductors. Could it be for humanitarian causes?

>chinatopix.com/articles/113882/20170502/china-urgently-needs-chinese-korean-interpreters-town-near-north-korea.htm

I DON'T CARE ANYMORE
I DON'T FUCKING CAREEEEEEE

It will all burn.

nothing will happen, praise Kek!

nope, strategic attack from China, US & Russia

kek wills it

Get fucked mate, his not african.

Korean times posted an article on it so its legit

it is starting now!

>partially psychic (really)
Cool.

lmao thanks faggot I feel 10x better about not ever getting a job now because muh world is goneskies. Everyone we don't have to do shit and continue to larp on Sup Forums cause world is ending someday.

How SKYKANG been doin?

Are burgers really this retarded?

foxnews.com/world/2017/05/01/us-air-force-to-conduct-another-missile-test-as-north-korea-tensions-rise-officials-say.html

stop trying to meme ww3 into actually happening

>"Some of you are alright, don't go to North Korea tomorrow"

His trips beat yours sorry rules are rules

NK will have another Nuke Test soon, just wait for that, then game on

they had one planned for April 15th

Kenya try saying that again with a straight face, Niger?

Pretty routine traffic.

ADS-B Exchange hasn't shown any unusual aircraft movements (the military aircraft it can track such as refuelers, cargo and Doomsday).

interesting.

is this why the rate on the 10 year treasury crashed today?

5/5 at 5:17

another one lol like the first one scared kim lol

can't believe our armed forces think this is a good idea still

thanks for the article

If the US invades China will seize portions as a border as an ally or they will seize some to help with humanitarian relief.

We're testing another Minuteman III sometime after midnight
vandenberg.af.mil/News/Article-Display/Article/1167405/minuteman-iii-scheduled-for-test-launch/

Trump April 26th

The Chinese Evacuation is very likely to be legit.

>koreatimes.co.kr/www/nation/2017/05/103_228651.html

Oh, I didn't actually related it. Shieeeeet

korea times is not a reputable source

digits confirm happening

Nobody is going to back NK in whatever is about to go down.

China will probably be very happy to fight over who gets what's left, though.

Since when?

woah

ITS HAPPENING

Just started following @inside_nk on twitter.
Looks legit, and scary as fuck.

KEKUS VULT IN-SHADILAY KOREAN WAR STARTS RESUMES TODAY.

LMAO, understand the CIA used such people to see events that happen, or find things. I just happen to have it happen to me. You'd think of such things more if the stuff you dreams come true.... repeatedly, with exact precision.

Any Sup Forumsacks want to go full blown autism and translate it + see what stage we're at?

youtube.com/watch?v=u4cci-C9u38

Our local warlock has already made an attempt:
youtube.com/watch?v=ehimpWfneEc

NK's nuke technology is literally WWII-tier, even if they could miniaturize them the yield would be very low by modern standards, probably up to 60 kiloton. by comparison, the largest nuke ever detonated by the soviets in testing was a 50.000 kiloton device.

you'd need multiple of those 50.000 kiloton nukes to destroy california, and those were the largest hydrogen bombs ever made. not only are they impossible to deliver by missile considering they're bigger than a fucking tank, NK doesn't even have hydrogen bomb technology and likely never will considering how difficult it is to get them.

Guys what if Kim Jong-Un threatens to start war today because he knows he wouldn't be taken seriously, and actually attacks taking the US and SK by the balls. Maybe that's his endgame:
>Be Kim
>Threat to start war today
>USA and SK ignore because being a fucking joke, can't be taken seriously.
>Actually attack and take them by surprise.
>mfw

Digits won't lie d-do they?

Does North Korea have suit case bombs yet? That's whats gonna be the real problem. Russia has the technology as well.

We got the Trump card this time boyo

Feel this deserves posting again.

do you forget about AI surveillance?
>not knowing that at this ages nobody could be taken by surprise
>not knowing that satellites keep the eyes in our land so we can sleep thigh

wost case scenario is that if NK gives up or loses.

We are looking at 20 TRILLION + to rehabilitate an entire country, irregardless of who does it.

Do you as an american taxpayer, want you future decendants to be in debt.... because we WON the WAR.

Also the debt would feed the Rothschild's and their ilk of Bankers demons.

Right now, I prefer Kim Jon Un over the alternative, God forbid my country goiung broke to fix NK.

>"I-it will totally happen today guys" say increasingly nervous man

Shadilay. West coast fags take cover

>The rod and the ring will strike

pic related

The nukes are media talking points. NK poses no threat of nuclear attack to the USA...yet. The bloodbath that would rain down on Seoul however, is very real.

Basically, NK offers no value (aside from their land) to the world. Some enemy actors use them for a ton of cash in exchange for nuclear know how, but the majority of the world has no use for them. NK has become an irritating mosquito that the world wants gone.

The question is how to do it as painlessly as possible.

It's happening better go inawoods! Praise KEK

what are the odds that north korea has acquired a nuclear bomb (maybe even a hydrogen bomb??) from the black market and stuck it in one of the two satellites they have in orbit? maybe on both of them?

this is horrifying to think about

What are the odds of either satellite surviving for more than 5 minutes into hostilities?

what if they strike first?

Can extra digits turn this into a double-definitely happening?

crash this plane with not survivors? but instead of a plane a satellite?
what if Best Korea has some secret allies? What if they are secretly receiving nuclear arsenal from secret organizations with the best technology in field?
As we know already there is this shadow war that need a nuclear war to solve their problems and start a new world from the ashes..
If NK is talking about threats and you take it like a joke, don't say later that they didn't warn you.. In nature a threat is a threat, even if this one doesn't looks like one

Seoul gets cratered with or without satellites.

Hell, they could just drive a nuke to Seoul it's so close to have border.

Anything suspicious from those satellites even in peacetime and they experience an 'accidental failure'.

You have a very naive imagination.
>What if I purchased ricin off of the black market and then sneaked my way into pepsico to toxify their product, leaving millions future victims of my plan.
I'm pretty sure my scenario is more realistic

no chance, their nukes are enormous and very heavy. the first-gen hydrogen bombs were bigger than a house, no way north korea would have mini versions of them without first having developed primitive versions.

you're not gonna find a hydrogen bomb on the black market, every single warhead ever made is accounted for and/or dismantled, they have so many fail-safe and protection systems it's impossible to make them usable unless you designed the weapon yourself. you can shoot guns at them, burn them and cut them open with a blowtorch. the nuke would never achieve a proper detonation.
hydrogen bombs also require 'refueling' every now and then (boosted fission uses tritium gas which decays quickly), another exotic material that north korea has absolutely jack shit of.

They have also been working with Iran lately...

wasn't there a thread about this and explained that that was the reason Trump looked the way he did after the initial briefing the day after election?

I may have a screen cap, hang on

They can't even launch a fucking non ballistic missile properly. How the hell did they send a couple of satellites into orbit?

Iran, don't forget about the other allies!
it was all write already long time ago.. and we all know it, the end is near user.. I will be riding to Valhalla when my time comes

cfr.org/weapons-of-mass-destruction/loose-nukes/p9549

youtube.com/watch?time_continue=3&v=0c4f4NJSB_4

there is a market for these things, and north korea of all countries would want miniaturized nukes so they can easily put them on a rocket in a satellite to uphold MAD on the united states. they just so happen to have TWO satellites in orbit