Has anyone noticed that more TV shows have main white male characters who reject white women for women of color?

Has anyone noticed that more TV shows have main white male characters who reject white women for women of color?

Other urls found in this thread:

dailystormer.com/bella-and-the-bulldogs-jewish-cuckolding-lessons-for-kids-must-be-exposed/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Veronica was always better than Betty

How does it feel to be a butthurt roastie?

I don't watch TV but the last I remembered it was white women rejecting white men and commercials forcing interracial relationships.

Its all about white women getting BTFO nowadays

whatever gets ratings.

I would do her, she's a decent spic
The nigress before her was fulfilling an obvious (((agenda))) though

That woman is obviously mulatto.

I don't doubt that they put some kind of make-up on to make her skin appear darker than it actually is.

Can anyone cite more than one show?

btw, the Archie character is played by a skippy that's part Samoan

Scandal is another high profile one.

I don't have a problem with it. I'm all about COLONIZED

No, because I stopped watching TV.

It's ran by faggots, feminists, and Jews that hate the white man, and the only way to destroy it is to stop watching....or murder them, but that's illegal.

This girl is ethnic Portuguese or something

WHITE'D

How will black males ever recover?

That girl is like 90% conquistador.

Mexicans look like this

>white flash with a black woman
>black flash with white woman

SHE'S SO FUCKING UGLY, WHY???

He also rejects a white girl for her

Maybe I'll have to start watching again.

Assimilating sheep should be ashamed.

This girl is fucking crazy and was probably getting dicked by her brother, he made the right choice desu

Not really, I notice white women being pushed to get with black men way more. On my Instagram feed today (i only use it to jack off to vain, vacuous but sexually appealing whores) there were SO FUCKING MANY posts shoving this Selena Gomez/The Weekend relationship in my face. Seriously the amount of posts major outlets were making about it was insane. I kept selecting "show fewer of these posts" but they just kept cropping up everywhere with captions like "omg theyre the cutest couple EVER" and dumb white cunts (women) fawning over them. Then there was a video of Anthony King Coon Joshua and his nigger friends dancing to coon music and scores of white whores drooling over it. It's fucking everywhere. I hardly ever see white men/black woman couples being pushed desu.

No because I'm not a girl. TV is made for women. That's why it is so full of virtue signaling.

A common theme is that all the white women are crazy, from the white school teacher who has sex with her students to the innocent pure white girl next door who is secretly into fetish stuff

They never stop pushing degeneracy and miscegenation. Anything to lower the quality of their enemies.

Latina women are the best, usually the sexiest too. They are tan, short and curvy, especially Colombians. Niggers and other brown people are degenerate, but latinas are okay.

Quantico,(Hot as fuck) Indian Female lead romance with white male lead.

Nah don't watch TV its for simpletons

because most white women are crazy

Have you gone outside and noticed that white women are all crazy, because this is reality not propaganda

>that's illegal
fuck off statist

Yet they are clearly going out of their way to make nonwhite women appear more attractive than whites

Again, I'm pretty sure Veronica's actress is an ethnic Portuguese

Maybe because there's truth to it?... nah, it's the jews

Yea. Ten years ago it was the opposite. Fuck those were hard times to be a huuwhite male normal faggot.

The fuck do you faggots do all day?

>Yeah goy, white women are degenerates who love black cock
>Why don't you have children with a non-white instead, it's more benefiting then white women goy

Fuck off, I'm securing the existence.

It's Jew propaganda to make whites create more of pic related. White children at the end of the day will be superior to mudbloods.

Another thing I've noticed: young BLM black grills with white bf's. It's strikingly common.

the redhead is hotter desu

Secure the existence all you want, just keep in mind that white women are lunatics who have to be kept on a tight leash

fpbp

and what is that? a mix or Arab, North African and Native South American

its NOT WHITE

>white women are lunatics goyim, why don't you racemix instead

This is what your kids are going to look like, they will not accept white culture. They'll listen to niggerbeats and fuck whitey bullshit like most minorities.

this.

attractive latinos in american media are what we call over here "white"

Good. They breed out the color eventually.

>He thinks colonizing works when Brazil shows it's failure

Mixerfags will make this become a reality

Ronnie's dance scene with the other cheerleaders killed muh dick

This is a site for people who are older than 18. I can't bare to waste braincells on this shit thread any longer.

Why do you have all of these saved?

There are about 7 commercials that air everyday featuring a white male with a nonwhite woman in Canada.

This

shes hotter but it's not about who is hotter, they're trying to make the latino look hotter. notice more skin showing, shes more forward, etc.

Daily reminder not to race mix bretheren.

Because he's a pedophile who masturbates to Archie.

Also Jughead is Jewish

ayyo this is fucked up those are OUR women, peckerwood whiteboy faggots

she looks like jasmin from aladdin

Race mix goy

>White children at the end of the day will be superior to mudbloods.

It depends on the parentage, male and female. DeNiro is a libshit manlet and that kid has severe autism. I see this argument a lot, like relating supreme gentleman tier offspring to white fathers as a whole, instead of the low T full betas with yellow fever, who actually create supreme gentlemen tier offspring. If Chad, like Eastwood, the quality of the offspring will usually turn out well against all odds, pic related. And then, compare pic related to Jeb and his offspring.

White women are (or at least were) great, and I would prefer starting a nuclear family with one for a few reasons. But it's the quality that is important, or at least slightly more important.

She even seduces the innocent white girl into degeneracy

>that guy
>white

Nope, i stopped watching tv a long time ago. You should do the same. People used to call tv shows "programs," but i think the jews realized it was too overt, and so we started calling them shows instead.

MUH DIQ WHAT THE FUCK IS THIS SHOW

Is that Schwarzenegger's Mexican love child?

>making josie black
>making all the pussy cats black

I ALSO WATCH THE TV BOX EVERY NIGHT BECAUSE I'M A STUPID FUCKING BOOMER

Who is the ging Aryan qt? Is she degenerate?

Asking for a friend.

she is clearly too thick to be Jasmine

This

Yes, and this his child with his Irish wife

Television programs
(Programs)
((Programs))
>watch the tv goy, do lije the characters
They are what you should be like, goy. All hail Israel. Watch this funny Seinfeld and his team of jews, arent they funny goy? Oyyyy vey!

Yea. That was my point. Jeb is a tall white male, but he's beta through and through, and his children reflect this imo. He created them with a dwarf tier Latina.

Ahhnald made the same muh diq decision basically in terms of female selection for a child, and still made a quality specimen. Quality of the father is important.

he's just bulking

It's all part of the gay jewish agenda

Of course.

They're pushing mixed Race couples, and eliminating as many Straight, White, Male Roles as possible.

This is across all Media platforms, at the same time.

That guy would have much more potential if he was not fat.

Yes, they try to seduce us into their Jewish ways

>watching tv

why do you save so many of these "degenerate" webms, even the innocuous clips of this particular girl?
you're a troll, and funnily enough attracted actual retards like this guy The only idiots who watch this and cable television are old milennials and boomers. stop shoving it in our faces

He'd be fine if he did some serious training.

one cannot expose degeneracy without proof

It has changed for this show now. People were unresponsive to the pair you have shown so the love-pair was shifted to SG+Mon-El
>pic related

>expecting posters on a Cambodian yarn-spinning forum to know what they're talking about

Such innocence Rajesh

I don't know why they keep going in for that angle of mixed couples.

>Lurker since early 2009, seen the evolution
>Don't expect anything coz knows this place
>Started posting this year, becoz money
>Still suffer from real world etiquettes
Posted out of habit. Ignore me anonbro. :)

That is why "they" are going for the reverse strategy and getting white men to waste their seed on colored women

that makes me mad, but not as mad as this:
dailystormer.com/bella-and-the-bulldogs-jewish-cuckolding-lessons-for-kids-must-be-exposed/
"Bella and the Bulldogs"

we need to boycott kike entertainment

They also know a 10/10 nigger might get a 7 white woman but a 8/10 white man can get a 10/10 latin/asian/black woman and its easier to lure dudes with an "upgrade"

while leaving all the white women with beta males to weaken the race

The conditioning is working. They were exactly the same except for the hair.

I'm convinced white women getting away from white men is a product of them having Sup Forums tier anger over white guys with latinas/asians and just wanting to get back at them/their dad

This

The new Veronica is very different from the original

>wants to "get back" at white men
>gets herpes
>gets HPV (the fucked up horrible kind)
>white men of any worth won't touch them anymore

JUST

Yup, or add in a
>becomes a single mom
These women are gonna be so miserable at the end of their lives

CREAMED*

Jew. Get out!

The media is controlled by (((them))).

Apparently racist white males falling for black women is a rising genre of romantic books.

shes hot as hell

Did they change this one to?

This one is my favourite.