How come non-whites concentrate in the better tropical and pleasant climates like SoCal?

How come non-whites concentrate in the better tropical and pleasant climates like SoCal?

Jobs

They can't afford heat in the winter

What? Where I live in SoCal it's 80%+ white

>what is Canada

they are building up thier powere there for zerg rush from the wall-less border once Trump thinks he got a win.

it takes pressure to create diomonds

they're dna turned shit colored because if it didn't they'd get sunburn and die from shock and dehydration.
"White People" are snow people. We're intermittent shade people, forest folk. We like cloud forests and fog. Niggers like malaria.

That's my point.
>live in the middle of the country
>mostly white people
>visit florida or california
>everyone is varying shades of non-white and citizenship status

why do they shit up the best areas?

>both my neighbors are white so socal must be almost all white

Are you actually retarded?

Bullshit, most beautiful areas of the country are places like Idaho, Wyoming, Colorado.

If we truly are becoming a majority-minority country, wouldn't you be happy if the minorties are concentrated in coastal areas which have alwayss been cosmopolitan??

Dude I don't know what you mean. Look at the blue stripe through the south. That's where them coloreds are lol

Sorry, according to the census, 77.1% white.

The same reason the Norwegians settled on the Alaskan coast and the euros from the alps went to the into the Rockies. It resembles their ancestors environments.

I really do think that all animals must process some genetically imprinted memories or something. It's like instinct.

> higher concentrations of melanin in skin
> located in tropical/sunny climates?

derp

It's actually the other way around. People from warm climates could rely on foraging and hunting year-round, which meant they had no need to plan for the future by storing up food and fuel. Those of the northern climes would die off in huge numbers unless each individual provisioned himself and his family. This, southern civilizations organized around massive forced labor projects, while northern civilizations organized as a society of peers and freemen.

White skin is just a side effect of the colder climate. What really sets whites apart is our civilization.

I wish that was the only place they concentrated. Give us the northern lands you niggers. You hate the cold anyway.

They gather wherever there's gibs.

See: Sweden

The original European stock were swarthy. Whiteness came from the bronze age Middle Eastern migrations into Europe. White skin allows those lacking in vitamin D to absorb more sunlight in order to produce it. Whites lacked vitamin D due to a repetitive diet from agriculture.

Winter keeps the shit skins and losers out.

Well, then I must be descended from some arctic monkeys, cause I detest heat.

Florida best? You need to leave your room more.

Only whites and asians don't mind living in cold climates.

I know that feel. I live in the middle of the US and I just want to go more north.