#FireColbert

WE DID IT!

Other urls found in this thread:

news.com.au/finance/business/media/colbert-under-fire-for-homophobic-trump-joke/news-story/5ffa14df3d47016ebfbeb68a452d9f78
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumner_Redstone
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yeeesssss! Been waiting all day

Indigo Commentaries is right though

it's all a joke poking fun at the overt pc mindset of the left but what's funny is that the vast majority of them are defending a homophobic joke

It's beautiful and it couldn't have happened to a bigger fuckstick

No, they genuinely want him sacked because he took the piss out of their team. These people you're trying to defend are actual subhumans. You know, sheep. People that cannot think for themselves. They need teams. Utter fucking morons. There is no difference between them and the PC left

kek this is beautiful

Wow, homophobic much? Jokes hurt.

The I'm not as racist meme annoys the shit out of me.
Per the words: Trump hates non whites, gays, Muslims, foreigners, immigrants, liberals, and the mentally challenged.
They could have saved room by saying: Trump hates non whites and the mentally challenged, and it would have covered the rest.

I could give less than one tiny pebble of shit, whether colbert gets fired or not, but I'm loving this shit. Why do you seem so fucking ass-blasted over this?

Who cares? We're laughing at their stupidity

Same people who are supporting Fagbert are the same that demonized Paula Deen for saying nigger over 30 years ago.

This.

Sup Forums culture is to piss everyone off and get a gag out of it. We fuck with the internet and it's seriousness.

I'm not ass blasted. I'm just sick of these morons. The right has become as bad as the left
Could you be any more obvious, reddit? Jesus fucking christ.

how much of a blazingly new faggot are you?

That's why it's hilarious to put their hypocrisy on display. It's the same thing with the Bill Clinton sex scandal stuff.

>your team does it = bad
>my team does it = lol ur just mad it just joke y u haff 2b mehd? who wouldn't want blowjob if they were the leader of the free world amirite? can't get mad at that BUT OH MY GOD HOW DARE YOU SAY THE WORDS GRAB HER BY THE PUSSY IN """"PRIVATE"""" WITH NO PROOF YOU ACTUALLY FORCEFULLY GRABBED SOMEONE'S PUSSY HOW FUCKING DARE YOU BURN HIM AT THE STAKE REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

its been trending for hours over here

You look a little dick hungry

Please, r/the_donald. Tell me how much of a newfag I am. You cancerous fucking cunts destroyed this board.
>plebbitfag is closet homo
makes sense

Anyways, fuck that faggot, all he's done this past year is talk about Trump throughout his show. Majority of these 'comedians' or 'pundits' have made it there careers to do this annoying crap.

Trump IS a faggot though.

And that upsets you? That he cracks jokes about your god emperor? fucking bootlicking faggot.

Buddy, I was here when they started the shit. The joke doesn't matter. None of us care about homophobic jokes. It's an exposure of hypocrisy and revenge for Oreilly. 2 birds with one stone.

t. faggot

> Trump makes harmless joke
BIGOT RACIST WHITE SUPREMACIST ISLAMOPHOBE SEXIST NIGGER

> Colbert makes a joke
haha you stupid conservatives cant take a joke xD

I don't know if you realize this, but "the right" is not responsible for this. You're just mad that it's one of YOUR shit maskots being attacked this time. I bet you chuckled heartily when o'reilly was booted, or when Milo's book deal was dropped, but god fucking forbid one of your beloved libshit spokespeople get's a touch of negative publicity.
"Ooooooohhhhh nooooooooooo, not one OUR men! We're the GOOD guys!!!"

Shove it up your ass. Everyone one of these assholes should burn.

I second this.....

t. triggered redditfag
One of my maskots? What makes you think I even watch yank tele?
>muh milo
Oh yes, I really care about a gay kike that fucks black men. Do you know where you are?

> conservatives actually offended and not just playing by the left's playbook to piss them off and maybe make Colbert suffer some loss of viewership.

Can someone quickly take me through the chain of events that led to this occurrence?

A rough outline, if you will.

this. Muhammad-bong probably has a bbc stuck up his ass.

t. Mohammad's ass bitch

Retribution is simply one facet of our ear on degenerate leftist culture.

Fools like you would sit back and allow these vile creatures destroy innocent lives.

Well they may think twice now since we are hitting back. And HARD.

Would it make you upset if I told you Colbert's going to get fired and there's nothing you can do about it?

>it's racist to hate gays liberals mentally challenged and muslims

We need to focus on the homophobia, I already see faggots (normies) posting shit like he should be fire because no one should say something so disgusting about the president, That just makes us seem more like the fascists they want us to be, focus on the anti LBGT and homophobic slur. Divide and conquer faggots

He probably won't though, he'll make some half baked apology, everyone will except it, and he'll continue to be a coward hiding behind his show.

If he gets fired it's not our fault. That's their decision.

Do you want me to delve into the demographic of the United States of America, plebbit? Then again it might not upset you seeing how you're all in favour civic nationalism
I don't care.

>doesn't watch yank tele
>complains about yank politics
>gets involved in yank thread about yank things

kys niggerfaggot

>Cuckbert basically called Trump a dick sucker
>Magapedes got upset about this on reddit and came to Sup Forums to request assistance
>nothing will happen and Cuckbert will now get a slight ratings bump for standing up to meanie-headed BLUMPF

t. Mohammad's ass bitch

news.com.au/finance/business/media/colbert-under-fire-for-homophobic-trump-joke/news-story/5ffa14df3d47016ebfbeb68a452d9f78

Keep it going goyz the fire is on.

This is exactly it.

I don't actually care which way the outcome is. If the left officially sanctions gay jokes that's A-OK by me.

another win

No matter who wins, Sup Forums wins. Either everybody gets to say "drumpf is a faggot lel" or no one does.

This, 100%. Trying to use the same censorship tactics as the left just makes you equally as bad.

Can you form an argument you delusional overweight little faggot? Is that all you can type with those chubby sausage fingers of yours? kek

t. Mohammad's ass bitch

Now who's the triggered one? (protip: you)

making threads about this non stop is going to be used as ammunition to backfire the controversy somehow.

Nigger. You type like someone that spent a few hours researching faggot vernacular in order to blend in with retards in an online shit eating den. pls go back to where you came from you fucking nigger.

Good job americucks, proud of you.

hahah yeah xDDDDDD lol MAGA

>hannity doesn't want a boycott

t. Mohammad's ass bitch

Stay triggered, bb.

the enemy of my enemy is my friend

Can you do one thing for me? Say nigger. Just once.

meant for:

Non whites ARE mentally challenged

t. mohammed

KEEP IT TRENDING

>le shariahblue cant say nigger xDDDDDDD
kek, listen you filthy little r/the_donald faggot. You aren't welcome here no matter how much you try and shill for your kike loving overlord.

That libshit whining about Starbux forgets that they backtracked lol

t. Mohammad's ass bitch

Making you're enemy play by their rules is the best way to expose them to their idocy.

>is that the vast majority of them are defending a homophobic joke
please tweet that at them as much as possible, thank you

Chanology was a mistake. So was Trumpism. When does the users website ever learn?

This
Fuck that, "you guise need to stop acting like that! You all sound like SJW!"
The reason why the left has gotten so powerful is that they fight dirty while we dont. Obama vs Romney was good example
>Mr Romney what do you think of Obama?
>Uh yeah he is nice guy, loves his family, cares about America but does not know what he is doing
>Mr Obama what do you think of Romney?
>Fuggin NAZI! He hates poor people, rich fascist!
And so everyone voted for the nice guy who cares about America who does not know what he is doing over the rich fascist who wants to genocide the poor.
We need to fight fire with fire and burn everything down, whoever is strong enough to come out of the fire deserves to lead America. We are fucking radicals, not cuckservatives, not moderates, we exist so that normal conservatives look sane, we take the hits for them, because without us, Grandpa Robby the nice christian man who served in Vietnam and who likes guns, will be branded as a Nazi racist who deserves to be beat by blacks. We take the hits so he does not have to. Like I said we are radicals, and one of the rules for radicals is to make your enemy live up to everything he stands for, and then bash him when he does not. Colbert is a liberal progressive who accuses any one who is Christian or holds even a remotely conservative view towards gay marriage as a homophobe bigot who wants to gas the gays, but then no he has thrown around a homophobic slur. We will make liberals walk the walk not just talk the talk, In that way they will either be forced to destroy each other and go against everything they stand for, no matter what we will win. Literally the only way for us to lose is if we follow this faggot's advice

Cmon, there's many other things to whine about. This just making people look like hypocritical babies, its stupid.

Also, the back lash to the boycott of Chik-Fil-A by conservatives and general people tired of annoying liberals really boosted their sales by miles.

lolno. I can tell you're an interloper who doesn't understand the new American right at ALL. They're doing this for the lulz, and because like the left, they get it that this is war. Show a vulnerable spot, make a mistake, and they will call you out on it and attack. Only a fool turns the other cheek; that would be older Christcuck conservatives, pretty much. The new right does not turn the other cheek, and you can't shame them into doing that. Enjoy what you've helped create, fucker. You finally FINALLY pissed conservatives off.

yooo

I hope everyone does except it. I hope everyone excepts it, as an exception to the PC rules.
>Colbert was being Ironic,when you make that face, he is being ironic.

throwing the same argument used against you. We all read the communist playbook
leftist "snowflakes." It didn't work during the election

You're definitely not from around here if all you can do is accuse everyone that calls you out for being a nigger faggot of coming from the only place on reddit with any redeemable value.

kys soon nigger.

Yep, i want him and the rest of his smug liberals gone. They are the enemy and we are at war. By any means.

>The right has become as bad as the left
Not nearly there yet, fucker. When we are, you'll know because you will be forcibly on a deportation boat heading away from the UK.

If there's one thing I know, it's Sup Forums is a fan of witch hunts caused by politically incorrect jokes

uer fone iz dyeng -- %15 batterie

>Please, r/the_donald. Tell me how much of a newfag I am. You cancerous fucking cunts destroyed this board.
Don't talk about your home planet like that, plebbitor. You stick out like a sore thumb here.

Remember when letterman came out with being blackmailed by some chick he fucked?

Libs wanted him dead but he certainly didn't get fired or quit.
This won't do much imho.

Nah, just feeding their own shit to them. They can choke and die for all i care.

>It's an exposure of hypocrisy and revenge for Oreilly. 2 birds with one stone.
Indeed. Most of us didn't even like O'Reilly, but it's the principle of the matter--plus the fact that they need to learn that this shit goes both ways. They are going to hang over their little attempt to take out Hannity, too. Won't work and will end in disaster for them, just watch.

What would happen if anyone suggested that hilldog's mouth is a cockholster for the saudis?

Also , stewart and colbert aren't funny

>muh left vs right
How naive are you?
How are these new conservatives actually conservative? They aren't. They're just libcucks lite
You can't even prove me wrong.
>only place on reddit with any redeemable value.
you aren't welcome you filthy redditor
kek, Trump isn't even deporting anyone in the US. You got conned you faggot

Did that dipshit actually get fired, or will he have to kiss someones ass on TV in a "heartfelt" apology?

t. Mohammad's ass bitch

couldn't*

You fucking morons need to stop saying, "I could care less." That implies you care at all, you fucking morons.

GOD DAMMIT LEARN ENGLISH

>We need to fight fire with fire and burn everything down, whoever is strong enough to come out of the fire deserves to lead America. We are fucking radicals, not cuckservatives, not moderates, we exist so that normal conservatives look sane, we take the hits for them, because without us, Grandpa Robby the nice christian man who served in Vietnam and who likes guns, will be branded as a Nazi racist who deserves to be beat by blacks. We take the hits so he does not have to. Like I said we are radicals, and one of the rules for radicals is to make your enemy live up to everything he stands for, and then bash him when he does not. Colbert is a liberal progressive who accuses any one who is Christian or holds even a remotely conservative view towards gay marriage as a homophobe bigot who wants to gas the gays, but then no he has thrown around a homophobic slur. We will make liberals walk the walk not just talk the talk, In that way they will either be forced to destroy each other and go against everything they stand for, no matter what we will win. Literally the only way for us to lose is if we follow this faggot's advice
Every fucking word of this

No one gives a fuck about reddit except you you stupid nigger. Go get a job doing something else besides shitting up this fucking board.

Oh yeah, our Chick-fil-a is ALWAYS busy. And I live in CA so what does that tell you, eh

>plebbit complaining about shitting up the board
L M A O

Sumner Rothstein is at the top of the chain of command over CBS.

Just boycott all of his investments.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumner_Redstone