Why cant I just take the money I am paying into social security and just give it directly to my grandfather?

Why cant I just take the money I am paying into social security and just give it directly to my grandfather?

Other urls found in this thread:

sec.gov/fast-answers/answersponzihtm.html
ssa.gov/OP_Home/cfr20/404/404-1023.htm
ulc.org
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Because the government needs 50 years or so to debase its value, you silly goose.

this

because cumming on birds is degenerate

then how could (((they))) use your money for risky investments?

Because the left have completely destroyed family values. Before, it was your family who was supposed to take care of you in your old age or your own savings. Now, people are used to the idea of Big Brother taking care of them. Social Security is no longer a safety net in case you fuck up and needs help, it is de facto the only retirement plan many people have.

I have my own retirement plan called the Smith and Wesson plan.

Your money is already being used.

You can, shitlord. You can opt out of paying social security

Only if you are Amish or a Shaker.

the best retirement plan is land imo

because you'd probably be paying him less than the government is giving him.

Not when you add up all of his grandchildren

that might work out for Muslims and Mormons, but for a lot of other people it wouldn't work out.

4 * 4 = plenty of grandkids to pay for your retirement

some people only have 1 child or none, that means they're not going to have so many grandchildren.

LMAO what an idiot, John. Hope you didn't like your credit score

Well then tough shit

all my grandparents are dead :(

>Why cant I just take the money I am paying into social security and just give it directly to my grandfather?
Because there may be other elderly Americans more in need of SS than your grandfather.

How is this my problem?

>not collecting all your social security money and traveling back in time to give it to your yourself
Why can't Ohioans into economics?

Hey, you're the one paying SS, not me. Lol.

You will let the government throw your money into a giant hole and use it how they see fit and LIKE IT.

Ayn rand stole it all

And even they had to fight hard to get their special exemptions

>more in need of SS than your grandfather

Nobody was in more need of SS than my grandfather, but then again he was a Nazi storm trooper at the time.

The entire point of the federal deficit is that it's a way to have debts persist across generations.

This is also the point of "free college". Oh you're still paying college loans, but when you find the burden unbearable, it falls to your children, born into the world as debtors to Jewish bankers.

Your parents sold you into debt slavery. They're enjoying the retirement they stole from you.

>tfw I cleaned my room every week for nine years for those sons of bitches
>tfw I pretended not to notice when Dad slapped Mom right in her fucking face at Thanksgiving dinner
>tfw I lied to the police when they left me home alone for 4 days

What a beautiful fucken premise OP.

Fuck don't lose hope user.

SS is the biggest fucking piece of shit ponzi scheme ever. It's annoying to think about what could have been done with all that money instead.

Why can't we just privatize it so my money can keep up with inflation?

>SS is the biggest fucking piece of shit ponzi scheme ever.

How can it be a ponzi scheme when there are all of those filing cabinets of IOU's from the government that they can cash?

put it into burn barrels to warm the homeless?

Because it was never your money. Even the money you earn. It was never yours. You are a slave.

Really makes you think

>A Ponzi scheme is an investment fraud that involves the payment of purported returns to existing investors from funds contributed by new investors. Ponzi scheme organizers often solicit new investors by promising to invest funds in opportunities claimed to generate high returns with little or no risk. In many Ponzi schemes, the fraudsters focus on attracting new money to make promised payments to earlier-stage investors to create the false appearance that investors are profiting from a legitimate business.

sec.gov/fast-answers/answersponzihtm.html

It's not a ponzi scheme. It's just an outdated welfare program that never worked.

My eighty year old mom gets 1600 a month and pays into Medicare part B to supplement the shitty insurance...You paying that typeface cash a month into social security....Grow up ...You will find out soon enough

most people have more than one grandchild

some people don't have any. Their children/grandchildren could die earlier than them, they might be sterile, they might be foreveralone. They may have not been able to afford children living paycheck to paycheck.

the government needs to take your money and then give it out themselves. It makes them feel better. They cant pat themselves on the back if you give it to charity

+1

because you don't own your social security

>>tfw I cleaned my room every week for nine years for those sons of bitches

don't worry user, you can let your piss bottles and shit streaked underwear pile up as high as you want now that you are a big boy

clergy can opt out of Social Security by filing IRS Form 4361, which is the Application for Exemption From Self-Employment Tax for Use by Minister, Members of Religious Orders and Christian Science Practitioners.

ssa.gov/OP_Home/cfr20/404/404-1023.htm

ulc.org