Final Solution for Leaf

When will the Day of the Rake finally come? Everyday we have to share this board with these lowly shitposters.

Unlike the Australian shitposters, who have developed high shitposting culture, the leaf has failed to develop anything.

I formally propose all countries immediately ban together to end this menace.

Other urls found in this thread:

discord.gg/PNDbT
youtube.com/watch?v=NPcyTyilmYY
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

nah.

Perhaps we should have the
Day of the Leaf Blower

Truly, end this menace of pouteen and maple syrup powered snow fascism.

Nah

this makes me crack up every time I see it

You know what? Fuck you. I've had it. I've tried to play nice. I've tried to laugh it off. But enough is enough. The Canada-hate thing is getting old. I know we have a reputation for being kind and polite, but that ends now.

The Canada-hate has to stop. First of all, it's based off a lie - that we're cucked because our Prime Minister is a “cuck”, as you call it. That isn't even true. Justin Trudeau is a former boxer, snowboarder, and environmentalist. Name me one "real" man who can claim even two of those things! Secondly, Canadians aren't shitposters. We speak our feelings. We tell you the truth. We share our opinions. If that's what counts as shitposting these days, then call me an Aussie. I don't know why Americans are so intimidated by hearing genuine, thoughtful criticism of their country and their politics, but you obviously are. All I can say to that is: deal with it. It's the 21st century. This is the information age. If information scares you, then go back to your bumfuck trailer somewhere and hang on to your delusions. So what if we welcome refugees and are legalizing weed? Me? I'm a freethinker. I'm an idea man. I thrive off of enthusiasm. And I fucking love science. So when a Canadian is nice enough to offer you constructive criticism, take it as a compliment. Because we want to see you thrive as a country. We want to see you progress and follow us into the future.

End Canada-hate NOW.

Sage all threads created by a Leaf.

fuck off leaf

when you b8 your enemies, they win.

Another burger that hate the leaf woopie-doo...Another day for division on Sup Forums carry on.

t_d posters have to go

Canada IQ > USA IQ
Canadians view Americans like Americans view Mexicans. You are literally beneath us.

test

His dad was cucked by castro

You are basically as brown as pouteen.
and a red

You used to be manly and awesome. Then the cancer of progressiveness turned the leaves brown.

Some of us up here look forward to a Day of the Rake too, when the Liberal crime family is consigned to history's dustbin (with or without the help of US military force), and replaced with good, based, patriotic Canadians determined to make our dominion great at last.

Maybe we'll even see the end of the Maple Leaf Liberal flag and get back Canada's real flag, the Red Ensign (pic related).

The muslims will eliminate the leafs for us, we don't even have to do anything. They are killing themselves. Trudeau is going to allow them to fall as a country and they will take it in the ass while saying "I LOVE MUSLIMS FUCK WHITE PEOPLE". Lets just laugh as that pathetic country gets wiped off the map when Trump declares them the next Iraq.

>maple niggers

fuck you bitch canada has a space program and fuck your country up

THIS

You realize american hate almost everyone right? You guys just happen to be beside them...

>mfw I shitpost ironically to destroy Canadians reputation on Sup Forums as a revenge for the Plaines d'Abraham.

This gon be a copypasta now.

Canadians are cool
Americans on the other hand are literally subhumans and deserve to be killed.

I ask myself every day, why did I have to be born a leaf?

You deserve it. Canada deserves to burn. Only way to purge this place of liberals and cucks. Fortunately, all I have to do to bring this about is to do nothing, just sit back and let the communists and antifa scum run this country into the ground. I give it 10 years. Once the boomers are well on the way out and in their 70s, nothing will stop the madness that awaits us.

Be realistic, that'll never happen. We're all going to die horribly.

When I'm standing before the mass grave, at least I'll get to see the faces of all of the useful idiots lying in the ground before the bullet hits my skull and ends it all.

Designated Syrup Streets

Sabatage ANTIFA

discord.gg/PNDbT

It already is you newfag fucktard

>pouteen

Hey leaf, Justin is a fucking cuck that has done everything but give a Muslim a fucking rim job on national television.
Now your government is considering certain types of speech to be "hate speech" and therefore banned. It may be a proposal, but trust me, your faggots in parliament, or whatever the fuck you call those assclown faggots, will pass it.
So go suck a dogs dick, and embrace the Muslim culture.

Day of the rake is coming my dude....

No leaf could have made an anti American meme that was actually funny like that.

I suspect an Australian using a proxy.

Fucking A my man! Take your country back...and I really mean this!

>rake: too inefficient
>leaf blower: too slow
FIRE!!

Justin will send our Somalia firemen to kill the fire. :^)

Thank you Turkey, you are truly our greatest ally

youtube.com/watch?v=NPcyTyilmYY

>the leaf has failed to develop anything.
invented:
baseball
murican football
basketball
hockey

we literally invented your sole sources of masculine entertainment you fucking cuck

if it wasnt for us you would be watching home and garden while your wife pegs you

bump

Its this fucking roach again with the dead soldiers

jejs all these fucking retards claim canadians cant shitpost and then give us 9001 (you)s

get fucked cucks we run this cuckfest

Canadians are the most powerful race :V

GET OFF HIM YOU FAG

go home burger, you're drunk

Hey i like canadian ok...

As i say american hate almost everyone even us asia chinese because we are 2 times hard working than them...

3 times smarter than them.

>We post how we feel
>How we feel is our own truth

Please leaf. Keep your feelings to yourself. You may as well have just posted a picture of yourself rolled on your back showing us how soft and hairless ya belly is. Seriously someone grab my rake.

Sticky Maple Syrup Aussie!, you just got stickied by a Maple Bee, BTFO!

nah

The original words were gender neutral, the current version is a rewrite intended to trick men into going to war in Europe to no benefit of their own

>waiting for DotR like

new wave tory communist-hating queen-loving patriot canadians incoming

You will never stop us. It's spring and the leaves have just started blossoming.

Why don't you just tell us how Sup Forums should work, and then maybe people will adjust their behavior based on your requests.

Haha you cheeky cunt. I eat gumleaf sap for breakfast. Fight me.

>try to use Canadian VPN
>sorry this ip range has been banned

I just wanted to leafpost ironically

> I'm tough.
Yeah, I'm sure it's tought to live where the temperature flucturates between 15C and 35C, in the absence of niggers, and supported militarily by the Western Nations.

>I just wanted to leafpost ironically
You could never do it. Not smart enough.

It's like pottery

>leaf brain size > .

Leaves don't blossom dummy

All leaf posts never appear for anyone

1. at hockey games we still play the old one
2. your anthem is gender neutral

cuck