Trump and the Alt-Lite are the true redpills

>literally meme'd /ourguy/ into the most powerful office in the world against all odds
>Trump's supercharged the GOP and gave it energy that it hasn't had in decades while the democrats are left weak and leaderless
>he supports Israel, unlike Obama, our most important ally in the Middle East
>he isn't afraid to get tough with rogue nations like Syria and North Korea
>he's a civic nationalist. White nationalism isn't feasible in the United States and never will be
>he's pro immigration, as long as its legal. Immigration is what makes America great. Take countries with no immigration like Poland and Belarus for example. They are living in squalor whereas immigrant friendly America remains the sole superpower in the world
>he has the support of lots of based minorities, further proving that he indeed is not racist
>r/The_Donald is one of the fastest growing subreddits on one of the internet's most popular websites. Sup Forums is universally rejected because of its rabid antisemitism, racism, holocaust denial, and support for Adolf Hitler and the Axis Powers.
>/ourguys/ and /ourgals/ like Gavin, PJW, Cernovich, and Lauren Southern are highly influential and give Trump the support he needs from younger audiences
>The Alt-Lite is the heir apparent of the American conservative movement. Rush Limbaugh and Fox News won't last forever
>Alt-Lite sounds like a really popular and accessible beer like Bud Light or Miller Lite. Alt Right sounds like a video game club for 25 year old virgins

do yourself a favor and join the Alt-Lite. Put down Culture of Critique and Mein Kampf and pick up Gorilla Mindset and Art of the Deal instead. You'll be glad you did.

Israel! Our GREATEST ally! Now look at this BASED black guy in a MAGA hat XD

the alt-right and alt-right are both gay.

nazbol is the ONLY way.

>do yourself a favor

Do ((yourself)) a favor and stop thinking ((you're)) driving this bus.

see, that's exactly what I'm talking about! This is why Trump won, because his appeal is universal

t. Alexander Dugin

Haha BASED black guys lmao. They can MAGA too!

I'm a BASED nationalist globalist!

New cross thread:

The_Donald has a message for Sup Forums

I'm not Jewish, but I'm pro Israel. What's your point?

Sup Forums is anti-jew and anti-zionist

jews are loxist, xenophobes and rascist ultra conservative nepotistic tribe
jews are anti-christian and anti-white

uh, wrong. Israel, the supposed ethnostate of the Jews, isn't even 80 percent Jewish. The rest are muslims, and Jews in Israel come from all over the world from places as diverse as Ukraine, Ethiopia, and even China and India. Israel isn't even an ethnostate since it comprises of people from all over the world who happen to belong to the same religion.

Thernovich can fuck off, he still is on the "bill clinton is a rapist" thing. Old meme, no one cares.

how exactly new are you here?

Kike. The land you take creates the refugees being sent to Europe which then bastardizes their race and makes them easier to control.

He's a shill. Just keep dropping redpills on Jews in every pol thread. He didn't even recognize this guy making fun of him.

why does that matter? Is antisemitism standard procedure here?

there wouldn't be a problem if Israel's neighbors just recognized its existence and got over it already. And most Palestinian refugees are sent to Jordan, which is really just Palestine anyway

I made a thread about Trump, and all anyone here wants to take about is Jews. You can't blame everything on the Jews, you know. If you bit into a sandwich you didn't like, would you also blame the Jews?

i am aware

you don't deserve digits you fucking gypsy

if you read it, you would know
loxism is standard procedure within the jewish society

"antisemitism" is just a reactionary self deffence method aggainst the professional parasites and subversive nation destroyers which are the jews
nothing else

calm down pedokike

I'm out. You idiots are way too easy to troll.

Sage

>fucking gypsy

says the guy living in a 60% white country. What's your ethnicity again, 20% mediterranian, 20% germanic, 20% celtic, 40% hispanic?

Serbia is more white than the US could ever wish to be.

lmao

you weren't just pretending to be retarded
you literally are retarded braindead consumer

back to plebbit imbecille

you're the retard. Tesla was a Croat, not a Serb, and he died an honorary Burger. Back to your commie block peasant