>What went wrong?
federal tyranny

Clinton and Janet Reno.

Suicide

The waco seige 1993

the ATF locked the doors to some cult and burned the building down

Waco, son.

i think thats Waco tx

Janet reno wanted it to end so she authorized an fbi assault team.

They didn't mean to burn it down but theh weren't going in with no cover. They fired about 20 tear gas canisters into a compound that had 2 months worth of trash for 50 people in it.

He was diddling kids.

That and too many unregistered firearms.

You dont need to register firearms in texas. The atf bullshit was a ruse even if he was converting aks.

He was almost definitely didling kids but no one would talk so they went in with the atf claiming he was converting aks to full auto.

the reason the US government needs to go

I've been there, super fucking spooky place. Can't get inside the gate but I'm certain the house across the street was the command center.

>kids

they were nubile 12 yos and teens

What happened with the tank flamethrower shit? Was it ever debunked or does the government blatantly have blood on their hands?

>youtube.com/watch?v=1vk_-Vuf2rY

I read that all the dead agents have been posted with Hillary Clinton and apparently knew something about her and they were conveniently killed also David Koresh used to go to a close town very week so it would be easy to capture him there instead of burn the whole thing down.

Also Janet Reno died one day before the past election natural or provoked? Who knows

The ATF tried to enforce unconstitutional laws

white people

>He was diddling kids.
Not a Federal crime unless he was taking them across state lines

This absolute madman that shot that woman at Ruby Ridge was there too.

Wonder how big his body count is...

This

Another thing I read said that Vince Foster was going to go public with Hillary's orders to burn the place down.

>What went wrong?
Never go against the state of coercive violence or you end up as a burnt offering to a lesser god.

Retarded pedo christians didn't have their rape castle up to fire code. The Fire division, of atf, were trying to inspect fire sprinklers when some asshole 6yos shot at them and burned the place down after reading the Anarchist's Cookbook

They brought in an army to kill them all for small charges.

Federals started shooting at sight instead of talking with them or just waiting to arrest them when they went out shopping or for groceries. .

Nothing, Moloch got his sacrifices and Hillary got rid of uncooperative breeders. Everything went perfect.

When you get 5 stars they drive a tank through your house.

>He was diddling kids.
Was there any evidence of this other than hearsay?

Reminder the sniper who killed all those people at ruby ridge was also at the waco siege.

>evidence
Smoke signals abo, smoke signals

McVeigh was too late.

Feds wanted to make a big show of strong arming religious and right wing groups. That's why the raid was codenamed SHOWTIME

It happened to have backfired because even though David Koresh was an absolute nutjob, and had no legal right to deny the ATF entry, the ATF's purposeful heavy-handedness and fuckery (claiming he was a meth distributor) led to many unnecessary deaths.

However after OKC both sides realized that waving guns at each other was generally not going to end well for either of them; the militia movement largely dissipated and the FBI got a lot more subtle in tracking potentially violent groups. Then 9/11 happened and we all decided to trust the government and hate arabs, which has produced mixed results.

>diddling kids
So let's kill the kids to save them.
Do you have a permanent "moron" tattoo on your forehead, or do you re-stamp it every day?

No smoke detectors, no adequate fire suppression system. Probably a bunch of building codes violations. It's the home owners fault.

I think /pol could probably find Lon Horiuchi with weaponized autism.

They were doing that for 100 years. Who cares.

not that surprising. there are only 2,000 atf agents nationwide and he was probably one of only a few specialized marksman

>and had no legal right to deny the ATF entry
SHALL

>atf
Lon was FBI

ATF summary of Waco

"On February 28, 1993, ATF Agents execute warrants at the Branch Davidian Compound in Waco, Texas. Heavily armed cult members ambush the agents. The ensuing shoot-out claimed the lives of four ATF Special Agents. The September 1993 U.S. Department of Treasury Administrative Review concludes: “… the agency is made up of dedicated, committed and experienced professionals, who have regularly demonstrated sound judgment and remarkable courage in enforcing the law. ATF has a history of success in conducting complex investigations and executing dangerous and challenging law enforcement missions. That fine tradition, together with the line agents’ commitment to the truth and their courage and determination has enabled ATF to provide our country with a safer and more secure nation under law.”

Oh shit, didnt know that. do they do joint ops together regularly?

Let us all watch the ATF get BTFO.
youtube.com/watch?v=PPspqauEeC4

The mailman noticed the raid being stages and tipped off the Branch Davidians. Those college kid city slickers got their kicked in.

I don't think the FBI came until after the raid went south and the whole area was cordoned off.

Thanks, government shill faggot

"Hostage Rescue Task Force"
Ironic isn't it?

Just remember every law enforcement and military unit in this country stacks up on doors before entry. Most of their gear and clothing (think Under Armor) is plastic.

Considering the guy they were after at Ruby Ridge was an army ranger I think and The branch dividians were a small army it's not surprising they would bring in the elite guys to deal with them. I'm sure that guy's aware he's partly responsible for the Oklahoma City bombing

>What went wrong?

At the time, I remember reading that there were plans in the works to eliminate the ATF and move the alcohol and tobacco enforcement duties into the Food & Drug Administration and the firearms enforcement under the FBI’s jurisdiction.

This would have resulted in ATF agents and bureaucrats losing their cushy gubment jobs, so they cooked up a case against the Branch Davidians to justify the continued funding of the agency.

Worked like a charm and now you see ATF agents on the scene of even minor crimes, despite there being no any alcohol, tobacco or illegal firearms involved.