FAGS BTFO

breitbart.com/london/2017/05/02/le-pen-repeal-gay-marriage-elected/

Le Pence

Welp, she just lost

I doubted a bit when I saw that she copied a speech. I doubt not now. Le Pen for President.

She had a good run.

Is this her desperation strategy? I wish someone would run on a platform of lessened immigration but 0 social conservative ideas to actually get the broader base needed to win federal elections. I think Trump has come the closest to that so far.

Based. However, she will lose. Good night, guys.

yup.
they blew it.

Underrated btw

fpbp etc

she won the muslim vote

all these people
>implying gays make up a significant voting percentile
are retards man, normal people think gays are degenerate

That doesn't seem like a winning move. hopefully I'm wrong. Why would she do that 5 days before the election?

God dammit Marion, shut the fuck up for a fucking week you dumb slut.

I don't know. Most French people hate gays.

Man, she really doesn't want to win, huh?

they don't, but fenceriders who feel guilty about gays do make up a voting block. Especially women who are all bleeding hearts for fags.

Couldn't she just favor a don't ask/don't tell approach and let it be?

>homosexuals will be genocided in your life time

Whose idea was this, fuck. We lost this one lads.

based

kek

>normal people think gays are degenerate
[citation needed]
I'm not sure why she would compromise up to 5% of her vote plus the many women (especially) who support gays. Social conservatism is dead long life nationalism + social moderation.

important one too, Geert wasn't ideal but fine. I think a lot are taking cues on this one - a major EU state going right wing.

yep, sadly. even trump had to pander to the gays.

>Social conservatism is dead long life nationalism + social moderation.
This. On any number of issues that are controversial, this one i would bet yields the least gains, if any, and the most losses. Gotta start small i think.

>muh holy book is the reason for this

French stances on the matter aren't the same as American stances. Gays were against gay marriage in France; the entire issue just rode right in on the globalism train and it didn't matter how anybody felt about it.

Marriage in Europe is about children. Marriage in USA is about money.

>and it's over

well, looks like I won't even bother paying attention on sunday now

leave the fags alone. thanks to not having children, they have a lot of money and free time to fuck shit up. they should be the right's allies.

Ban miscegenation and zionism

Ban women

THE MIGHTY FROG IS WITH HER
PRAISE KEK

lol .....

underrated

You've heard of the Adam's family. This is the fat bitch family

Why can't we have conservatives without them pulling this bible thumping bullshit all the time. Fuck I can't wait until these old people die off.

Based. Put them in concentration camps too while you're at it.

>getting distracted from saving your country from violence because some dudes are fucking each other in the privacy of their own home

Ya blew it

Elliot shimon's vote but who's counting

I LOVE Marion.
This is going to work guys, it's appealing to the Traditionalist Catholics, and it's just basic common sense.

I wish SOMEONE would try to run on reducing immigration (not genocide or segregation or "freedom of association" or any of that bullshit) but without accompanying conservative social policies. Why not just try to get the one most important thing done?

>concentrating his pink swastika
Concentrate my pink dick faggot

women support gays in so much as virtue signalling will allow, in reality they're salty the gays don't like them sexually

>concentrate gays in tight spaces

nothing could possibly go wrong

if this isn't fake news, she lost before it even started.

>f lessened immigration but 0 social conservative ideas

that's literally fag nationalism

interesting. how close was it to not passing, was it referendum or put in place by your PM?

because the GOP won't drop that evangelical right for some fucking reason.

>How to immediately implode your campaign and lose.

But she won my heart, user.

Le Pen
>"I want to repeal gay marriage."
>"You monster!! YOu arE worSE thN Hitler!!! SHE MUST nOT gET InTO PoWER!!!!!"

Muslim
>"I want to kill gays by burning, and beheading."
>"So progressive~"
>"#Notallmuslims #Letin100000000refugees"
>"Religon of peace."
>"No problems here."

The worst part is there will be people saying Le Pen is worse than them

Doesn't matter their motivation what matters is that conservatives need to realize social conservatism doesn't appeal at all to women and you are unlikely to overturn the democratic process for a male-led fascism so at least try to win elections, not just make a moral point.

gay sympathizers will not vote for a homophobe nazi bigot

why the fuck didn't they wait until they had won the elections to say something like this? it's not like they don't appeal to the conservative right enough already... stupid move that might cost them the entire campaign.

noice

RIP

>implying only old people believe this
She wants to allow same sex unions but not marriage seems reasonable

And that is bad why?

I don't think Trump appealed to them THAT heavily, I just think that the Republicans are not prepared to face the challenges that west coast technocrats will be starting in round 2030+. They will not beat some silicon valley globalist by appealing solely to southern and midwestern Christians who are not enough people to win.

She's not really influent within the FN, she's just very popular among the supporters of the FN. The n°2 of the FN is a fag (Philippot), I don't think he wants to repeal gay marriage.

That's just giving the left fuel to virtue signal with.

You don't talk about that shit. You just get elected and do it.

Think long term, at some point she will be too old to run and youth are more likely to desire immigration control than social reactionary policies.

Gen Z is still very socially liberal. .

It's not that big of a deal to talk about it in France. Most people dpn't give a fuck.

>macron's face right now

If your enemies kill themselves you win.

>I don't think Trump appealed to them THAT heavily

no, but that's one candidate in the trend of every single candidate since the 70's or so.

But you're right about the heartland not being enough. We had Randlet for that but...

Just the press digging out old "promesses"

the current stance is that they won't touch it, just marion trying to fetch some votes from the catholic right during the anti gay marriae manifestations.

>mfw that's the Russian Family Flag

Her spokesman is a fagg. It's all politicians lies to get the christcuck Fillon votes. She is pulling a Trump rn. Power craving bitch.

Goddamn it. She lost.

Fags are such a non-issue. Why can't conservatives focus on shit that matters.

Source?

>Why can't we have conservatives who embrace my mental disorder
Get pozzed and die of AIDs, fag.

That's not Marine though

>Fags are such a non-issue.
Boy oh boy people actually believe this?

Pedophilia is a big issue, kill yourself.

I'm tired of those retarded french flags just made for camera angles

That's not why they're going to lose. They'll lose because of the party's name and the Le Pen name. Severall founders of the party were ex nazis and others were members of a group that tried to kill the General De Gaulle. Jean Marie Le Pen (the main founder and president for decades, father to Marine Le Pen) didn't care about making the party look good because he didn't really want to win the presidential election anyway so he kept saying shit like "the gaz chambers are a detail of history", making puns on the ovens that were used to burn the bodies of the jews during ww2, saying homophobic stuff etc... so basically the Le Pen name and the party has been seen and described as a fascist and racist party by the media and all the politics for decades now. And it doesn't matter how hard, Marine and Marion will try to change that it's done and will never change.
So if we want someone who doesn't want any immigration and can actually win he has to not be part of this flagged political party and not share the Le Pen name.
Btw 60% or more of the french population doesn't want immigration. But because of our right wings party who are fucking awful we're gonna get a left wing candidate who said we need germany level immigration...

Makes me like her more. Without the traditional family unit to pass wealth and culture from one generation to the next the state steps in and fucks things up.

Gays should have some self awareness and realize that trying to fuck with the definition of marriage is the most aids-brained thing imaginable.

FPBP

She just blew it when Macron has lost 17 points in the polls.
What the fuck.

what does marriage have to do with stopping sexual predators?

Just makes me think these people have no desire to actually win or play as hard as the opposite side just make a moral stance for attention with no serious expectation to win.

What if Philipot were to run? I think Milo is on to something with that white males probably only chance to win.

ya'll mind if I vape?

>implying she speaks her mind out of the blue
Do you know how campaigns work? They take care of details like the make up blush. They sent Marion because it looks better when the "young cool gal" says it than the old high T dyke. It took me months to get off the Trump train. I won't even get on this one. At least the kike banker is telling he's full of shit and will fix jack shit upfront. Bitch will high my expectatives only to bow to the jew and mudshit qatar oil money the same.

>implying gays make up a significant voting percentile
they don't, but all the left wing dickheads who don't want to be labelled bigots do

I don't understand why social leftism and anti-immigration sentiments are considered mutually exclusive still.

Based nip!!!!!!

Subtle. The shills are evolving lads

Gay marriage is cultural approval of homosexuality and aberrant lifestyles. Pedophiles use that culture of acceptance to expand "rights" to pedos. Stamp it out at the seed.

This is it guys, we need to push haed for le pen. She is literally /ourgal/.

European civilization has never been anti-gay, all of our forefathers from the Greek philosophers who gave us law and government, to the Roman Empire who brought us civilization and language, to the Spartans who taught us about honor and perseverance were accepting of and engaged in homosexuality.

Homophobia is a Semitic ideal, not a European one, no matter how much you criminalize homosexuality you will only force them underground. No matter how much you hate them or try to suppress them they will continue to occur among the population as a natural variation of our species. There is no way to prevent that, might as well outlaw birth defects or cancer.

Muslims throw homosexuals off buildings, do you think they have the moral ground in this case?

I wish Philippot was in charge even thought he's a faggot, he's just the goat debater and he's not plagued by the le pen name.

Philippot can't run he's openly gay. The base of the national front will never elect him as n°1 even if Marine steps down (wich she won't) Marion would just become n°1 because she's named Le Pen, it's stupid.

Is the breitbart a reliable site?

Proposition 87 doesn't exactly say that:

> Even in the face of pressure from supranational authorities, the ban on GPA
> And reserve PMA as a medical response to infertility problems.
> Create Civil union (PACS improved) which will replace the provisions of the Taubira law, without retroactive effect.

Last paragraph is where it's at: replacing "marriage" by a marriage with another name, so that no one is butthurt. Legally speaking, it will be the same thing.

The Senate would destroy mercilessly any bill trying to do that, and she cannot have the Senate vote. Marion is litteraly dreaming alive here.

Do fags choose more Ahmeds? Or do they choose less Ahmeds and no marriage?

gay voters made up 5% of the votes in the US, that means their voting power was almost 5 times that of the average person. It may not matter that much but it does add up and Im sure she wont be gaining many votes from it.

No it isn't, it's just "leave faggots alone to practice their degeneracy in private".

Even Russia doesn't kill gays, you could never pass oppression of fags in the west.

This. Fuck.

The only way this turns out well is if France is overrun by muslims.

>the media lying and warping the truth
Shocker

y i know what u mean, i don't give a fuck about gay marriage, even legalizing pot, euthanasia and stuff like that i don't really care. I just want immigration to stop for god sake. In 50 years it's going to be like fucking africa over here. But half the population don't give a fuck and are even glad about it.

That's right goyim, all TRUE fashy goys are fag-lovers!