Time to end Colbert's garbage show

Here are links to CBS, their advertisers list, their advertising department, and the FCC to file a complaint. Let them know how much we don't appreciate their homophobic host, are horribly offended, and that we will be boycotting their network and advertisers until he is gone.

cbsinteractive.com/advertising

consumercomplaints.fcc.gov/hc/en-us/requests/new?ticket_form_id=33794

cbs.com/feedback/

madashellboycott.com/demo/petitions/cbs-advertisers-list/

Other urls found in this thread:

miamitwpteaparty.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/list-of-sponsors1.pdf
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumner_Redstone
pastebin.com/raw/fy2YHStr
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Give me a reason why.

Another sponsors list

miamitwpteaparty.files.wordpress.com/2010/09/list-of-sponsors1.pdf

are you pretending to be ignorant?

Because fuck the left, turn their own bullshit against them.

Bump because fuck colbert
Great to see him getting fucked for doing exactly what he attacks other people for doing.

What if I told you you're furthering the divide between the people, which is exactly what the Upper Class want?

You can't speak to him. He chose his team already. In his mindset it is right vs left.

I'd love to help out but I need a good Jewish sounding surname.

My mind is bad at coming up with non-meme names.

Ugh people need to wake up and realise that it's always been us vs (((them)))

Because Colbert is a retarded leftie who thinks that being homophobic isn't okay unless he's the one doing it.

yawn
We'll be your personal army once you have a good reason, faggot

We can totally get Giant Bomb to cave. They are a small site.

Bloom

I have no intention of doing anything so I don't really care but I think that leftists should be called out when they use homophobic slurs that they criticize everyone else for.

Thanks.

Also, what date did the video air on where he did the cockholster remark?

APOLOGIZE

Hershlag

>being this mad over trump's russian sperm breath

Seems to me you're a butthurt gay dude

are you guys behind fire colbert trending?

Literally a shariablue / antifa shill.

Pol in a nutshell

> we can talk shit about liberals all day but they can't talk bad about us WAHHHH

It's getting old jfc

FORGIVE US SUEY!

Reminder that Colbert is paid by ol'skippy

No, the upper class want Colbert doing late night. We are doing what is right for the American people.

screen capping this thread and sending it to colbert on twitter as well as CBS..

I find Colberts shucking and jiving sidekick more "offensive" than a fag joke

The only way he can be more obvious is if he flat out said "You is funny massa"

But tbqh I don't care about either

I laughed when I was on kikebook earlier and one of the trending stories was Hildawg complaining that the reason she lost was because of Wikileaks and Comey.

She still doesn't get it.

Neither do I, but that isn't the point. It's the whole Rules for Radicals thing, hold the enemy to their own moral standard. Leftists cannot possibly live up to theirs, therefore this is a decent strategy. That being said I haven't decided if I'm willing to do any of this yet, but some food for thought at least. Fire with fire my friend.

It will just validate their methods and cause them to escalate their political correctness agenda. Don't be so basic. Let Colbert crash and burn on his own.

why now? what happened? video?

It's not right when the social justice hive uses twitter mobs to get people fired for their opinions. Why the fuck would it be right to get a guy who gets paid to give his opinions fired for giving his opinions? Fuck you. Kill yourself.

god, that was several years ago now

1) He's an annoying leftist
2) He's part of Obama's legalized propaganda machine
3) He has a stupid face and crooked ear

C O C K H O L S T E R

>You're dividing the people by getting the upper class mouthpiece fired

Did colbert say something "homophobic " or something? I missed it

Is Colbert screwed? I hope so

Heinrich Himmiller

Because he's paid by Obama and the Dems to give their opinion. Propaganda is legalized. Also if you're defending this leftist bullshit you should just an hero.

>Because he's paid by Obama and the Dems to give their opinion.
You say that as though you're not shilling right now.

the "others" need to be shot so consider this as a trophy prize

I love Suey "John Titor" Park

Not paid shilling but I'm shilling my opinion, you fucking newfag.

>tfw (((Trump)))'s Nu Right is more liberal and degenerate than any previous political movement

>Not paid shilling but I'm shilling my opinion, you fucking newfag.
Right, 6 gorillion more rubles and you can buy a Lada

Don't just bother with CBS, go to their boss and call/boycott all of his holdings.

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sumner_Redstone

>why
Because they would do it to you user.

Kek this is pathetic nobody is going to give a shit

Cool story shill faggot. Getting this piece of shit off the airwaves would be fantastic. Fuck him and fuck you.

If you want to ruin colberts career, you need to get rid of Trump...

so triggered

Finally a network that's as racist and homophobic as I am!

Of course not. He's a liberal. Alot of noise will be made about this and he'll likely make a public "apology" (read: i regret my word choice but i stand by what i say. *cue applause*) on his show by the end of the week and that'll be the end of it.
See: when Samantha Bee called a cancer patient a nazi

Hopefully he'll get fired and his unfunny show will be ended.
>>>>Reddit

WAHH WAHH
MEANIE GUY SAID MEAN THINGS THAT HURT OUR FEE FEES
WE DO NOT APPRECIATE THOSE WORDS
WAH
WAH

Are you retarded? This isn't about feefees. This is about fucking over Colbert.

Fuck off nigger, tell me why I should be. I don't watch TV at all, period. I hardly lurk much anymore.

Someone not autistic mind a quick rundown for a busy leaf?

Corbert, your days of smugness are about to end.

What did he say that's got everyone riled up? Legit question. Been working for 12+ hours and just trying to catch up now

Called Trump a cock holster for Putin.

We could focus on this regard until a different one shows up.

We should boycott Viacom, if you're not already.

You're probably a huge fucking retard.

any fan chimpouts yet

Salty Trumptards

Ha , even wikileaks is shitposting aboutt clinton-colbert connection now.

Stephen Colbert "supports gays", that's why he uses a homosexual act of love as his goto example for ultimate shame.

I can't imagine how crestfallen his young gay fans must feel, knowing that when they experience love, Stephen thinks they are doing something subservient, pathetic, disgusting, and shameful.

He "supports them", as long as they obediently agree with him and vote for his friends.

Sure thing, Stephen.

>homophobic language is only bad when Republicans say it

Found the kike. Initiating gassing sequence

Get these filled out if you guys can. Got the CBS feedback and FCC complaints done. #FireColbert is also trending on twitter if you want to use that to get more onboard. Will probably be calling advertisers tomorrow. Don't have shit else to do. This smug piece of shit losing his show would make my month.

More specifically, that his filthy little mouth was a cock-holster for Vlad.
That disgusting little mouth he scrunches up when he tells his ugly little lies.
...and nobody knows the taste of sweaty, musty, Russian cock like Trump.

Here's a better solution

Instead of acting like safe space SJWs, why not praise Colbert and make him /ourguy/ and lionize him as a Sup Forums meme?

We managed to turn fucking milk racist after all.

Does anyone actually believe this is going to work? Literally no one is offended by his words.

People should be doing this too. Do both things on the right sockpuppets fellow learned goyim.

That's actually pretty hot. Got any more?

Get a load of this fucking cock-holster right here.

yes but with more gusto
say how you'll make them pay

#boycottford for their support of homophobic speech

Attack him by calling him homophobic.

It was a blatant homophobic insult and his viewers will get triggered by it.

Don't defend Trump at all, make him irrelevant to the insult. Make it all about the type of insult used.

>father
>(((Rothstein)))

ALWAYS RIGHT

This

hes number one on his timeslot. they wont do shit.
before this recent success, cbs was going to replace him with corbin.

Guys, we should totally support CBS in the new direction they've gone. Hopefully they'll lynch that black bitch on the Morning Show tomorrow.

I never mentioned Trump. Went 100% on the homophobia angle.

>Tabloids with click bait headlines
Again, no one really cares. Next week no one will remember or he'll just apologize. Either way, nothing changes.

Make some calls. Improve the list. Post it.

pastebin.com/raw/fy2YHStr

Stephen "hang the fags" colbert,

Damn didnt think cbs tolerated this hate

i don't give a shit what cbs does i just want to laugh at mad people

If people aren't already, push his Catholicism and imply he's repressed his homophobia for for the cameras. Weaponize the fedoras against him too.

Many will stop paying attention, but if we can keep a core of dedicated people, we can keep up the phone calls and make it happen.

If anything we'll get an apology monologue.

Trump is the culmination of a goy plan. Colbert defies him. Therefore, he must go.

(((Ford)))

Seriously I'm begining to think that this is Colberts people making these fukcing threads. His rating were already in the shitter because all he talked about was BLUMPHF but now with this failed firecolbert shit he;s just going to draw more people in to spite you.

You fags try this flavor?