HAPPENING: Aliens are REAL and will probably destroy us, says director Ridley Scott

express.co.uk/news/weird/799131/Aliens-REAL-destroy-us-Ridley-Scott-Alien-Covenant

THERE could be 200 species of aliens out there with the power to wipe us out in an instant, according to veteran film director Ridley Scott.

The Hollywood heavyweight, who was behind the Alien films franchise featuring deadly killer extraterrestrials, is not expecting a meeting of minds if an intelligent species does descend upon the Earth.

In an interview with Sky News, the movie legend said they may well not "come in peace".

He said: "An expert I was talking to at NASA said to me, ‘Have you ever looked in the sky at night? You mean to tell me we are it?’ That’s ridiculous.”

He is convinced there could be 100 to 200 different species out there somewhere in the Universe.

Other urls found in this thread:

arxiv.org/pdf/1610.03031v1.pdf
mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msp98/msss/mardi_hardware/releases/98_launch_release/edl4_index.html
ufodigest.com/article/hoax-alien-invasion-how-wernher-von-braun-revealed-nasas-plan-weaponize-space
uncensored.co.nz/2010/06/01/werner-von-braun-and-the-hoaxed-alien-invasion-from-space/
rense.com/general50/ec.htm
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

>A film director believes in aliens
So?

>THERE could be
>is not expecting
>He is convinced
>they may well
So it's literally fucking nothing. Kill yourself.

/thread

But still, aliens are real

>Destroy us

So, why do we need to care about that if we can't do anything to change it. If it comes it comes.

this. who cares about this jew

Lmao. Aliens is a psyop.
I don't think the ayyys lmao would sit back and watch. Or even help.
Seriously why would they? Give me a break.

> I seriously hope they are Nordic ayyy's come to cleanse this wretched earth.

>But still, aliens are real
Can't argue with that, who knows how close or far away they are though. There's got to be something out there.

>they may well not "come in peace".
for what purpose?

why would they come with the intention of harming such an insignificant world? there are planets just like earth but much larger if they want our climate
if they want some kind of resources we have here, everything on this planet is much more abundant in other places.

a species capable of interstellar travel would have no reason to come here unless they wanted to become friends with us

>He is convinced there could be 100 to 200 different species out there somewhere in the Universe.
That's a very specific guess... and also a very small guess given how big our universe is. Maybe he means just our galaxy?

>Not understanding we're in a controlled simulation
Okay Ridley, you bluepilled retard.

This is the argument I don't understand. It's always "THEY WILL WANT OUR RESOURCES".

Nigga there are asteroids made of diamond, planets without life that have far more resources than our own, in much larger quantities.

>a species capable of interstellar travel would have no reason to come here unless they wanted to rape us
ftfy

One of them is mowing my lawn right now.

>i make jewvies
>listen to me, goy

who not? ive looked at an ant hill before, it was interesting. then i stomped on it and filled the tunnels with water from a hose, was good fun

23rd September 2017. First contact ;)

Now you know what Trump meant with that comment and NASA's tweet. Clinton is pissed because she won't be remembered as the US president at the time Earths most important event happens.

There could also be aliens who once visited will propel us into the stars and a new era
There could also be aliens which are us, but not us.

There could also be anything because we dont really know everything.

But im sure Mr Scott knows for realzez

just an advert to his new movie, thanks user I will it in the cinema, your goal is fulfiller, jew.

Aliens are a psyop to make the masses think the return of Christ is an alien invasion. This will cause the world to unite and fight against Jesus Christ and the Saints. If you don't believe me watch Xmen Apocalyse. The main villains name is Yahweh, the Hebrew name for God.

>If you don't believe me watch Xmen Apocalyse.

They don't help those that are less white.

Ridley Scott talking about aliens is about as credible as Bill Nye talking about global warming and gender.

>acting like Hollywood movies aren't psyops to brainwash the masses

The world is pretty big. You stepped on the ant hill because it was close. But what about the ant hill in the Amazon? You'll never come across it. The universe is vast and we're all separated.

That's dumb. When the Europeans made contact with the Africans or Natives did they "propel them forward"?
Homo Sapians didn't do the same thing with the Neanderthals.

That is acceptable.

Fucking based user

>Aliens watching us since our conception
>May BE responsible for our conception
>Current Year: Know that shit rises to the top naturally.
>As if they aren't expecting to root out the evil and corruption

"The patient hunter, gets his prey."

reminds me every time wheelchair man Hawking rolls up and says dumb shit like
>"we live in robot matrix"
The next day it on every news site

Nah, in our galaxy conservative estimates place it at four civilizations at our level or greater, optimistic estimates are about a dozen of them. Like so optimistic that a baker's dozen is a big stretch because we already conceded all that shit for Hypothetical Super Advanced Civilizations #8-12.

Yahweh is Satan. The Jews are worshipping Satan.

Revelation 3:9, KJV:
"Behold, I will make them of the synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; behold, I will make them to come and worship before thy feet, and to know that I have loved thee."

How would they even know we are here. After about a hundred light years all of our broadcast signals are indistinguishable from background radiation. The number of stars within that hundred light years is relatively small so unless advanced civilizations are extremely common, it's highly unlikely there is anyone near enough to hear us and detect us being here. Space is big and our planet, our star, and our system are pretty unremarkable.

Beccause we could be a potentional threat to the harmony of the cosmos, its intergalactic chess.

(((they))) are AWARE of our presence, but are watching carefully, to plan their next move.

>implying we arent already being subverted by aliens

Humans have the potential to conquer the entire universe, if they evolve and mature given enough time, and dont wipe themselves out before that critical point of accession, probably because their societies were infiltrated by a rival species and lead to inevitable destruction because they were seen as a rising faction, a growing threat to their galactic dominance.

Which btw is more than likely happening here

Thank god for MIB

'V' had them come here to steal water. They're able to cross the galaxy but can't figure out how to make one of the most trivial molecules in the universe.

I believe him, the universe is infinite. There has to be intelligent life forms out there and I'm not even a sci fi person. Don't like star wars or star trek.

Wonder if such a thing really exist?
who knows lol, they probably made the movie to de-legitimize the concept.

Zoo hypothesis and Fermi Paradox lads. Google it.
It's coming to an end.

23rd September 2017.

>veteran film director
don't blow the alien psyops whistle. it's the backup plan.

if an ayy lmaos had the technology to get to us then they'd need faster than light travel and they'd be so physics bendingly powerful we'd be no threat to them or have anything to offer them resource wise and they'd either ignore us or study us unseen

ABSTRACT
A Fourier transform analysis of 2.5 million spectra in the Sloan Digital Sky Survey was carried
out to detect periodic spectral modulations. Signals having the same period were found in only
234 stars overwhelmingly in the F2 to K1 spectral range. The signals cannot be caused by
instrumental or data analysis effects because they are present in only a very small fraction of
stars within a narrow spectral range and because signal to noise ratio considerations predict
that the signal should mostly be detected in the brightest objects, while this is not the case. We
consider several possibilities, such as rotational transitions in molecules, rapid pulsations,
Fourier transform of spectral lines and signals generated by Extraterrestrial Intelligence (ETI).
They cannot be generated by molecules or rapid pulsations. It is highly unlikely that they come
from the Fourier transform of spectral lines because too many strong lines located at nearly
periodic frequencies are needed. Finally we consider the possibility, predicted in a previous
published paper, that the signals are caused by light pulses generated by Extraterrestrial
Intelligence to makes us aware of their existence. We find that the detected signals have
exactly the shape of an ETI signal predicted in the previous publication and are therefore in
agreement with this hypothesis. The fact that they are only found in a very small fraction of
stars within a narrow spectral range centered near the spectral type of the sun is also in
agreement with the ETI hypothesis. However, at this stage, this hypothesis needs to be
confirmed with further work. Although unlikely, there is also a possibility that the signals are
due to highly peculiar chemical compositions in a small fraction of galactic halo stars.

arxiv.org/pdf/1610.03031v1.pdf

And that might be one species or coalition of species. It's happening, motherfuckers.

Yeah, I agree, but there are about 2 trillion galaxies in the observable universe. So if we assume, say, that galaxies have on average .5 or 1 civilizations, then the observable universe would have 1 or 2 trillion civilizations. That's a factor of 10 billion off from Ridley Scott's guess of 100 or 200, leading me to believe he was talking about the galaxy rather than the universe.

If the new Alien movie is shit I sincerely hope alians are real and they come and fucking murder him in his sleep.

Well he is right that they could destroy us. I mean if they have the tech to fly through the universe they will have the tech to destroy civilisations.

The only aliens that could find and destroy us would be robots with artificial intelligence.

Only robots could travel the long distances required to reach us! A robot can simply switch itself off for millions of years, and then boot back up when it has arrived. Time wise, it would happen as fast as a blink of the eye to the artificial intelligence.

Even Carl Sagan said we couldn't be alone in this galaxy, but the odds that we're alive at the same time are extremely small and the odds that we're gonna encounter each other even just the once are smaller than the fabric of the universe.

200 different alien species that would rather nuke us than try to get us to be their ground pounders in the inevitable intergalactic race war? Right...

Aliens are most likely out there, but whether or not anyone's invented FTL travel yet is another question. If not then we probably won't ever get to have any sort of meaningful interaction with another species.

Aliens are REAL

Aliens are fallen angels and I will shoot them with my gun.
I'm not scared of you dumb aliens bring it on faggots.

>look at the sky, that shit is fucking crazy man! There's probably aliens and shit out there lmao

Breaking: Space Aliens Confirmed To Exist

> Not believing in aliens
> Not knowing there are aliens on Mars.

Explain this footage:

mars.jpl.nasa.gov/msp98/msss/mardi_hardware/releases/98_launch_release/edl4_index.html

Aliens are the greatest bullshit of the modern world.

>Autism is real too.

Imagine that though, humanity fighting some alien zog's intergalactic war.
I think Sup Forums will find a new enemy.

We have the most valuable resource — melanin

I've been using different names and proxies since I stared using this site.

>Jews have always been the ayys.

>shitposting with Tau Ceti about the terrible weather conditions on Mercury Colony will be a real thing

>tfw you realize aliens use light as a means of energy transfer to plant their own kind on planets all throughout the universe without ever leaving their home planet

His entire movie franchise rides on people believing in scary xenomorphic aliens somewhere in the universe that we'll probably never make contact with.

Fuck off.

I have no strong opinion either way.

All I feel is war.

This really is the greatest timeline.

With our luck, we'd get a bunch of refugee aliens like District 9

fuck that's just like this book I read, The Three Body Problem.

don't respond to the ayy lmoas, they just want to kill us lol

Yeah, but in the Alien universe there are only 4 races.
>if we count the predators

>implying feminism didn't cause every alien civilization to collapse before it could reach the stars
Why do you think it's so quiet out there?
(Women+the Spenglerian cycle of history) is the missing variable to the Drake equation that explains the mysterious silence.

I thought Aliens and Predators were separate franchises tho?

Woah...this info is really out of this world

WE

dude weed lmao

those all fall under social problems lol

besides ayy lmaos might not even use the same chemistry as us let alone the same biology as us. It's foolish to even think they'd have similar social problems. I doubt there's some sort of convergent evolution on that level.

The planetarium falls on 23rd September 2017. Minds will be blown as the real universe reveals itself. When it does. Nothing will ever be the same. What we see isn't real, its a simulation to protect us, that is why its so quiet out there, the number one topic on every species lips(and brains) is Earth and the centuries old debate of interference. All the sci fi is a social programming event to prepare the masses for the reveal so we don't panic. Earth is protected and has been for millennia by a Type III kardashev scale civilisation.

He looks Jewish

you just owned yourself with that one

>first gingers are fucking cannibals

gives new meaning to the term daywalker kek

There's nothing wrong with pedophilia.

How is water made then? How come we haven't made water yet nigger?

Be ready

Let's start with open-source GMO's then we'll talk about chemtrails.

>Reaper internet defense force detected

Please Die.

If they come here it means they want humans. They could want to enslave us for a variety of reasons: labor, experimentation, genetic resources, food, etc.

Yeah they are, it's the same as counting freddy krugger being in the same universe as jason.
I was just tripping
In Alien universe: humans believe they're the only life in the universe, until they find the xenomorphs and the engineers. That's it.

In the predator universe: the Yautja go to other planets to hunt the predominant life form of the planet. It's sort of a ritual passage of their culture...

If we merge both universes, we should add all the other life forms the predators hunted on other planets.

Alright then

Holy shit top kek

its called a hydrogen fuel cell retard

any hydrogen fuel cell vehicle gets its energy from hydrogen, the "exhaust" product is pure water. Jupiter is literally almost pure hydrogen.

>Space Mexicans can't melt comets
>Opening your borders is the only humane thing to do

ufodigest.com/article/hoax-alien-invasion-how-wernher-von-braun-revealed-nasas-plan-weaponize-space

uncensored.co.nz/2010/06/01/werner-von-braun-and-the-hoaxed-alien-invasion-from-space/

rense.com/general50/ec.htm

Fuck biology, we ayy lmaos now.

they are already harvesting us.
this story is normie tier shit.

lmao 200 is a number he just pulled outta his ass, nice. his nasa friend gave expert analysis as well

>Google sky
>Virgo
>Infrared mode
>Behold the face of Him. Censored since by the enemy.

>I doubt there's some sort of convergent evolution on that level.
Humans are the only form of intelligent technology using life form we have evidence for, everything else is pure speculation. I would argue that much in the same way there are no cuboid planets due to the properties of gravity, there are no intelligent technology using aliens whose body plans deviate from our own, as they would also be the product of the same physical properties of reality.

Reminder: Ridley Scott is 80+ years old. He made a deal for Israel-based life extension, but had to make a Faustian bargain; his younger brother Tony Scott,director of True Romance and Man on Fire, found out. Tony leapt off a bridge to his death, shortly before filming commenced on Top Gun 2. Together they ran the Scott Free company.

Ridley Scott says as many as four Alien movies will follow this one. He's keyed into a transhumanist agenda, and possibly thinks the next 9/11 will be a freak "alien attack." It will most likely be bioweapons, because the ayylmao shit is too overplayed.

t."business"