What did Melania mean by this?

Trouble with Trump and Melania? Melania has been on Twitter for years, but has only ever liked one post before today.
twitter.com/MELANIATRUMP/likes

Other urls found in this thread:

twitter.com/AndyOstroy/status/859577178266226688
twitter.com/MELANIATRUMP/following
twitter.com/FLOTUS/likes
twitter.com/MELANIATRUMP/likes
twitter.com/AndyOstroy/status/859591124276695041
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

:(

whoa

What is this? This depresses me.

holy shit it's real

twitter.com/AndyOstroy/status/859577178266226688

dude what

It's strange, right? She doesn't have much of a media presence at all, so I'm thinking it's at least 50/50 that she clicked the "like" button accidentally

this can't be happening

Not on her or flotus account. fakkkkkkkkkkkke

I gave you the link and it's verified. It could be fake, but it seems real to me.

Maybe she thinks it's funny.

I think that's it

It is quite clever

She is just having a laugh

I don't get it? I eschew social media. Please help me understand

Its fake you idiots thats not her account.

Likely hacked

Also that gif is reversed

Baron is the real Trump heir. The rest are pawns.

She follows 55 people. It's a fun list.
twitter.com/MELANIATRUMP/following

>twitter.com/FLOTUS/likes

faaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaake

Verified, created 2010. Pretty sure it's her account.

Trump still has his personal account, as well as @POTUS. Malania's account is verified.

She inherited the flotus account. I think this was her original account. Twitter gives it a check mark, and I remember looking at it before the election. If it's fake then it's someone playing a pretty long con since it's verified and been around for 5 years.

She liked it from her personal Twitter account, not flotus

WTF

>twitter.com/MELANIATRUMP/likes
That gif is reversed? If that's true then it's really misleading. What a dick

damn he joined tweeter when he was 5

Barron is too busy melding dimensions into hybrid multiverses in his lab to be bothered by something as primitive as social media.

Are you guys insinuating that a model didn't marry a billionaire 20 something years older than her out of love?

JUST

Her alimony check is gonna be YUGE.

based trump knows she's getting too old

trump is probably a faggot, same as his mentor roy cohn

the queerest folks in town are always the ones trying the hardest to be super duper straight model lovers right?

trump is a closet queer, same as pence

i'd believe he can get off to ivanka or children, but not adult women

He seems pretty straight to me. He's not effeminate and he doesn't act super macho and hate gays. I think she's just used to being pampered by her elderly husband, but suddenly he doesn't have time to listen to her bullshit. So now she's pouting.
Or this like was accidental

I'm sure he'd have time to be with his wife if he wasn't golfing on the weekends

Her following those horoscope accounts is hilarious

fake news
sage it

>He's not effeminate
You've never seen the gestures he makes with his hands when he speaks?

Now the guy whose tweet she liked is questioning the validity of the account. I still think this is her personal account, but just to be fair... twitter.com/AndyOstroy/status/859591124276695041

The wall represents their unwavering trust and love and the bricks comprised being the large strong family they've built.

why does he surround himself with other closest queers then?

roy cohn
roger stone
pence

i'd bet the only reason he didn't go to epstein's island more often is because he prefers little boys and they were mostly straight pedos at epstein's pad

even the way he describes his "interactions" with women seems off. grab em by the pussy? he describes the ability to assault women rather than basking in adoration. the frame he speaks with matters. he is looking down on them, not interested. could've easily said being rich is awesome they jump all over you, instead it is "this is gross, they let me do anything (and lol i don't even wanna, little boys are hotter)"

It's kind of obvious if you ask me that neither Trump or Melania married out of love.
I might be wrong though, slavic women are way more different than most western women. They love the high life and tries to be as conservative as possible.

I've been with one slavic girl and met a few through friends.. and they are basically all super serious during classy events, etc etc.

She removed it now kek'd.

>they were mostly straight pedos
If they are prepubescent then the gender doesn't matter. There are no straight pedos.
I agree with you that grabbing women by the pussy is a weird comment to make. Maybe he's gay for power. Groping a woman by their pussy definitely establishes who's in charge

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA

>She removed it now kek'd.
That's awesome. If it is a fake account they are playing 23D chess as well

It's still up but I doubt she actually runs her own account

Im not sure how twitter works but isn't it entirely possible she accidentally hit "like" and after she realized her mistake she unliked it?

5,000 mint condition Canadian leafs that she misunderstood the tweet

Yes, she obviously misunderstood the tweet.

I think that's possible. See I've had it happen with twitter before. It loads really slowly sometimes and that leads to accidental clicks

The like is gone now, guys. We can move on now.

>There are no straight pedos.

gotta disagree, you can find plenty of cases of pedos that only assaulted little girls. sure their sexuality is more power based, twisted, sick ... not what we want to associate with normal words, but the preferences are clearly there

the gop politicos overwhelmingly and preferentially deal in little boys. look at all the busted sex scandals from GOP congress, almost all homo stuff.

or people like epstein, clinton, etc., overwhelmingly female preference. there are undeniably gender biases among these people

>I agree with you that grabbing women by the pussy is a weird comment to make. Maybe he's gay for power.

heterosexual men have deeply rooted psychological need to be "loved" by women. the adoration is deeply fulfilling. you see time and time again men trying to "save a ho" right? it is rooted in being a hero to woman, other men are blah but you are special kind of thing.

trump doesn't show any indication of this sort of psychological disposition, which is the clearest marker of being a closet homo imo

furthermore, look at his series of failed marriages. it is completely normal for powerful straight men to cheat but stay married. women even have a tendency to draw closer to their husbands that cheat because in a way they feel superior being able to "own" the resources and the other girls are just cheap holes. resource acquisition is their psychological drive, and the wife, even if cheated/scorned, is still the "winner" - i.e. hillary / bill

what are the scenarios where women who snagged resources actually walk away? it is when they see their husbands as degenerate fags, some sort of repulsive other they can't stand to be around anymore. the wife is no longer the alpha female winner but a mere accessory like a purse, and women are the collector of accessories rather than accessories. they recoil at being treated that way.

No we can't, now it confirms it was her, and someone came running and Trump isn't happy about it.

>tfw this is a 20D water polo move to distract the news cycle tomorrow from the norks somehow

trust in trump

OH FUG WHAT DOES THIS CAPTCHA MEAN

Is she going to be the next princess Diana?

BREAKING NEWS:TRUMP BEATS MELANIA WITH BAGS OF HIS RUSSIAN HOOKER'S URINE
With us, the National Women's Association of Sexual Assault and Support founder joins us to discuss Trump's public beatings of Melania

What a shill you are.

>what are the scenarios where women who snagged resources actually walk away? it is when they see their husbands as degenerate fags, some sort of repulsive other they can't stand to be around anymore. the wife is no longer the alpha female winner but a mere accessory like a purse, and women are the collector of accessories rather than accessories. they recoil at being treated that way.

think about, and watch this gif again:

she looks disgusted after the fake smile is taken off. like she is being treated as an accessory, a prop, and she hates it.

tell me i didn't nail it.

trump is a fag, his ex-wives and his current wife hate him and are disgusted with him because of it.

Kek

>foreign T R U M P F A G S actually believe this

>she looks disgusted after the fake smile is taken off. like she is being treated as an accessory, a prop, and she hates it.
Anons are claiing this gif is reveresed, which would completely change how you think about it. Anybody got some proof either way?

i doubt she actually runs her own twitter account. her social media people probably weren't paying attention at work and liked the wrong thing without actually reading.

t. liberal

Hahahahaha

How do you beat someone with a bag of urine? Huh wise guy

So sleepy

even if it is reversed, still tells the same story in this context i think.

a loyal wife that feels like she is winning doesn't mind putting on a show. it is part of the partnership, the team work, his winning is her winning.

a woman scorned by faggotry rather than infidelity is completely different. only in that case do you really get the "i hate being here" face, whether it comes before or after the smile to trump.

I wondered this too, like she's saying "hi Twitter, I see you talking shit"

#CRY4HALP

it doesn't tell the same story.. if it's reversed then her smile fades away, if it's not then her smile grows quickly

Maybe she's a lonely housewife trying to give her husband a hint to spend more time with her.

This is probably a good thing for their marriage, shows she actually cares.

>Melaniat rump
>real

the fade/growth isn't the interesting bit to me, it is the disgust resting face.

some people have that, but not at the height of achievement. this is at the inauguration of her husband to the most powerful office in the world, the leader of the free world, a BIG fucking deal. this is the kind of event where it is hard to stop smiling for any sort of normal person.

unless of course your husband is a closet fag and you are revolted by him on the most basic instinctual level that no amount of pomp or circumstance can overcome

She probably got tired of his small penis..

>tfw she's a sleeper agent