How fucked am I Sup Forums?

> Be 37 year old male in good shape, decent health, high paying job
> No women I've met or dated seem worthy of serious commitment
> Never had a relationship over 18 months, I always leave them
> Seem to be permanently stuck in Peter Pan mode (alone time, video games, etc)

Will I die alone Sup Forums? Is that such a bad thing?

>high paying job
Order a Slavic wife. You can afford it.

just devote your life to ministry or something

that or put up with someone who isnt ideal but better than nothing

But I want to love the person I marry,

Travel the world; stop falling for the race traitor meme.

Western women won't shape up until their free shit stops flowing. You can't make a good deal if you can't walk away from a bad one.

>2017
>not having a hot foreign wife

>that or put up with someone who isnt ideal but better than nothing

90% of women these days are worse than nothing

>good shape
>health
>good job

its all in your head. stop fucking around and creating limiting beliefs and excuses while you still have all that

you want to attract a hot bitch, you need abs and designer clothes.

Go to church.

Are you future me? Do I still think about killing myself every once in a while? Do the kikes win?

You will die alone. Even if you have a wife, you will die alone. Everyone dies alone.

Don't feel bad about it, you do you, because no one else will. If you manage to come across that unicorn woman we're all looking for and she's interested, wife her, but don't settle because you're lonely. You'll only end up alone again and out of pocket.

Travel the country and the world to discover women who aren't degenerate plebs.

I think the biggest eye opener is leaving the U.S and discovering the world and cultures therein aren't as fucked up as they are in America (yet).

Past me, you think about it daily if not hourly.

Being alone isn't great, but so far it's preferable (in the long term) to the women I've met who can't seem to be happy without constant novelty.

I don't take much to be happy, I guess woman like that don't exist?

Everybody dies alone.

Dear Future me,

Damn, would ending it early be better? I thought for sure I'd eventually be able to find a qt3.14 gf whom I could trust, but from the sounds of it, I'm fucked. Is my job interesting at least?

Aussiefag said it better than I did.

I am a woman and I am alone. Mostly because I choose to be. Men don't like to date anymore. They just wanna hang out & get laid. It gets boring. If you worked half as hard on a woman as you did on the abs & video games you would get a quality woman and not just some vacuous wanna be Kardashian.

OP here.

I'll add my demands aren't high. I just want a woman who treats me like a human being, and who I'm somewhat attracted to.

Men are basically attractive based on how successful they are. I get that, but there must be some women who can also care about you on human level or am I asking too much?

fuck off back to Sup Forums roleplaying faggot

I'm 34 in same position. I suspect it's cause I live in NYC and it's hard to find a woman who isn't full of herself and isn't a slave to trends.

2 problems with that statement.
1. men do like to date, they just don't let to get entrapped into outlaying life for a lazy entitled cunt
and 2. a man has to put in all the work and make all the commitments to get and keep a woman, but a woman has to do exactly nothing but exist?

It's a new world, grow up.

Everyone dies alone mate.

YEAH FUCK OFF
NOT ALL OF US ARE MIDDLE CLASS

Maan... i thought Aussies were the happy ones!

stop expecting women to act human

3 words user.

MAIL
ORDER
BRIDE.

You're asking too much. We're on the verge of a second sexual revolution, only this time the men are catching up. The only winning moves currently are to only marry upwards (ie a woman who has a higher paying job and can support you) or don't play.

everyone dies alone except people who fly on asian airlines.

Is that really a thing? Or just a meme?... is it legal?

You will not die alone but you need to get your shit straightened out. WHY are women avoiding you- what behaviors are you doing that are causing women to leave?

i'm 31 and still a kissless virgin

Why isn't prostitution legalized yet and easy to order on your phone like seamless? It infuriates me that this isn't a thing yet.

Who cares?

We've already passed man's zenith. Now is just the long and painful slide into oblivion.

save up for a hooker

r9k plz go

>Men don't like to date anymore
>They just wanna hang out & get laid.

Maybe that's because all you can offer them is sex.

That train passed 20 years ago. Better luck next time.

God youre such a faggot.

What do you do with yourself if you decide not to play? Tradcons are cucks, and my parents tried to raise me to be a cuck, and I don't want to be a cuck, but I don't know what I'd do with all the free time.
When do wizard powers kick in?

how much do they cost?

...just asking..

Found the problem, goys.

> If you worked half as hard on a woman

I think that's part of the problem. I don't want to think of my woman as a second job that I'll be fired from if I cease to entertain her and bring novelty into her life.

I'm actually very good at the dating phase, having been through it so many times. I usually make to a year, sometimes a year and a half. But invariably it never settles down into a symbiotic relationship, it always feels parasitic. The woman should be putting as much time into caring for me as as *human being* as I am to her by that point, but I've never seen that be the case. They just seem as a novelty generator. So I leave.

Not joking here....take a trip to Poland or something, pick up some based chick that would love nothing more than the pump out 5 kids for you and take care of them.

American chicks are ruined, PLENTY of worthy women in other countries.

Stick to baltic states though, less cuckery, women who just want a man who just gets off their ass every day, low expectations, striking beauty is the norm, patriarchy is the norm so no bullshit.

Woohoo! I've at least kissed one girl. I have a slightly less sad life than someone on the internet...

Maybe it's just you? Not that modern women aren't fucked, but maybe you're just weird or socially awkward?

nice b8

HAHAHAHAHAHA!!! Stupid roastie. A lot of men do like to date, you are falling for the apex fallacy. Chad's that use tinder can go from woman to woman every night, so if you expect guys like that to go on traditional dates, you are deluding yourself. Find a guy actually in your own league, not the retarded inflated league you think you belong in, no, your actual league.

How much does one cost. i'm in the market. I cna speak the pyccNR

go to bed george

vidya, my friend, vidya

spend all your loose cash on keeping up with the latest vidya tech

VR is amazing for instance.

You could pick any hobby really though. Fly miniature aeroplanes, take up shooting. Do anything you like and when you get horny, just jack it as fetish style as you like to some twisted shit from the internet.

Be shameless about everything you do and in that way, you cannot be manipulated by others shaming you into responsibility and gender roles that are no longer appropriate for men.

>be me
>early 20s
>19 year old hot soon to be wife from incredibly wealthy French family
>she has a four month old kid
Could have been worse. Don't know how I ended up there being attractive and from upper middle class myself

You're never alone when you're with Jesus.

>Will I die alone Sup Forums? Is that such a bad thing?

I'm right there with you buddy, it's not so bad.

In the unlikely event that I meet a genuinely decent girl and in the even more unlikely event she's genuinely into me it wouldn't matter because my family would turn her into a whore anyways. Sometimes you just get dealt a shit hand.

Go to a church, find a 16-18 year old nice virgin girl, have multiple sons.

dating is hard. back in the day convention decided for you. be glad you don't have that

it literally sounds like your lives are like the plot of master of none and it's really not uncommon so less of the fucking "woe is me" desu

Everyone dies alone.

christianity is cucked here now and older men + younger woman combo is frowned upon. they would prob tell OP to "man up" and marry a single mother/ adopt some africans

They're children dude .. they act like children and play "I don't know what I want"

They need a man to put them into a state of meaningfulness if you can't do that they'll just cheat and pretend to be faithful..

Movies taught women that men are boring idiots but there is a prince charming lover boy waiting for them ..

It's like a guy who thinks all the Hollywood actresses want to bang him and they're just waiting to run into him to bang him on the spot..

Western civilization cucked itself

This. Sup Forums is literally a government psyop to gauge response toward building tech the people with money (neckbeard faggots with IT jobs spending 50k a year on vidya) will invest in to create industry.

Wizards working their magic on vidya

Ausfag speaks the truth.

Degenerate piece of shit. You're the ultimate cuck.

Stop jacking off and be a man, otherwise you're just another normie cunt complaining about how normie cunts don't like you.

Degenerate jew fuck

become an orthodox monk and follow the real way

Women are worthless you faggot. Even though your dick may like it in the short term, they will bring you nothing but misery in the long term.

If you're in good shape at 37 you should be easily slaying young 20 something pussy on the reg without any commitment.

You may think you want a relationship to fill in some void, but you don't. It won't fix anything. If you feel incomplete it's something inside you and not something a femshit would ever be able to fill.

>women I've met who can't seem to be happy without constant novelty
>constant novelty
Fuck I had this exact thought, almost verbatim, earlier today. Why the fuck do women constantly need to be coddled?

Come down to Texas. Women here still want to raise a family and have kids. Look for the asians if you can (yeah yeah waifu) because esp in DFW and Houston there's a large community so they stick to their own culture which is still pretty based on family values.

tldr I'm married to a Chinese woman who's super cool

Now I may be a little old school but I'm failing to see the the politics woven into the tapestry that reeks of failure and is your life. Please do enlighten me, chap. I enjoy a good show.

Once you pass 35, you have to accept over-weight women to date. That is all that is left at that point. You might find a woman in her 30s under 150 lbs, but she will prolly have 2+ kids.

That is the way nature works. All the good ones are taken in their 20s.

This is what a sad shaming attempt looks like.

I'm 37 too, user. Been seeing a real cool girl for about a month now. Yeah, don't die alone.

Ex-gf's aunt was one. It's legit.

Also...weird story her former uncle who is now an aunt was one too.

Filipinos are weird dude

>what behaviors are you doing that are causing women to leave?

In the original post I tried to make it clear I always end the relationships.

Usually they are madly in love, or appear to be, but they must be in love with the object I represent (a successful guy who treats them well but doesn't take shit from them) and not the human being, because at no point will they reciprocate things that show they care about you on any serious level.

They don't seem interested in making your life easier, it never settles down into a symbiotic relationship we we're both making each other lives better. It's me making their lives easier and I get some good sex in return, nothing more. Is it asking too much to want more than some good sex from a woman? For them to give a fuck about you as a human.

Listen dude you aren't really missing much.

Women will find a problem with any situation.

I met the perfect woman. She does everything for me to make me happy. We have a great relationship.

I bought a house & we moved to suburbs away from the crime, bums, and expensive city living.

Now she constantly complains to me about how much the suburbs sucks and is boring. How there isn't "culture" like in the city(art shows, etc) How we don't have 'fine dining' restaurants found in the big city.

We can drive ~1 hour to big city.

Expects me to sell my house which I got a deal of the century on in a great suburb neighborhood and move back to a shithole city.

You aren't missing much.

Die a virgin brother and tell the tale of your non degenerate life.

Goto bed Chris

Death is not real

ya blew it

I'm not sure that's true, you can always date younger, the good thing about being male is women like older men and you never go sterile so you could literally be 65 year old loser and if you turned your life around enough you really could get a young wife and start a family.

Marriage was never about love, ask anyone who's been married a long time and they'll say they're no longer in love. Love is a Disney fairytale made to dupe young women into thinking there's a prince charming out there somewhere for them. For the large part of human civilization marriage was about either climbing the social ladder or cementing family assets and securing a line of succession.

Everyone dies alone. You could be surrounded by a thousand people but in the end you have to take that journey alone

My advice would be to find a younger girl since women your age are used and unable to commit. A younger girl could also have the same interest as you. I am 22 in a relationship with a 25 and we both share this interests.
Good luck user.

Wrong. Rates of infidelity increase FIVE-fold when the woman is the primary bread-winner. Why? I don't know. It seems woman are only capable of respecting men they are subordinate to.

You are asking to be cucked if you do this.

Everyone dies alone. Nothing to be worried about.

Yeah man, better to take your dick with your own hand and watch some japanese cartoons and then play the nigger tranny SS officer in Call of Duty.

Have a good life nigger, I'll pray for you

That's your problem you haven't even begun getting in touch with your masculinity which should spur all men onto fuck like chads but you not only suffer from Peter Pan syndrome but Cinderella syndrome in that you think you'll be someone's Prince Charming. It's quite opposite you need to be a wolf out there socially that gives off such a pheromone that you attract willing and as such loving girls to your life. Instead of the opposite start by looking up Patrice o Neal on YouTube and a channel dedicated to his best radio excerpts from the opie and Anthony show. Channel name: Cult of Black Phillip this should be mandatory teaching for boys but once you listen you'll see why this tried and tested (tested by me a fat mofo with a girl whose way out of my league who loves me irrespective of my downsides completely) method to having girls do what you want. Which for your interests even though it's kinda gay make them love you and settle down for life.

Do this American women are garbage, there are plenty of quality white women in third world countries who would be much more appreciative of you than some western whore who is only good for fucking.

this is such a fucking lie. dating prospects dwindle for women much quicker than for men because men often date younger women while women won't as often date younger men. this leaves older men with not only the socially acceptable choice of a younger woman, but also the picks of women his age.

for all Sup Forumss banging on about women you'd at least think people here would know how the sexual marketplace works

Women act almost solely on emotions and this is why they should not be allowed to vote.

This. Fucking dumbasses still falling for the "love" jew.

Love is the infatuation you feel when you're 17 and get attracted to a girl for the first time. If you're over 30 and still fall "in love" you're a fucking manchild that needs to grow up.

Marriage is about having kids to pass on your genes. Nothing more nothing less.

good, divorce and demand alimony

Well, I was married twice in my 20s and after that I just made a conscious decision to not date. I didn't really know how sex was going to work out, as I hadn't gone longer than a few weeks without it for about 15 years. As it turns out, my sex drive is inextricably linked to my mind. If I know a woman is no good now, my attraction to them is almost non-existent, even if the girl is fuckin smokin.

Also, I had got custody of my son and after going through two of my fucking divorces I decided not to drag him through any more bullshit.

It's worked out great. I have dedicated myself to the rest of my family, my career, hobbies, and passions. And I don't ever have to worry about Tyrone.

Ok dude, this is what you do. If you can't find a good woman, raise one. Obviously obey the fucking law here, 18+. Go after poor, white, rural girls in the south and Appalachia. A lot of them are fine as fuck, they go to church and they're not raging whores relative to their urban and suburb dwelling counter parts. You might get shit for robbing the cradle from some people but gives a fuck. You sound like a loner anyway so who's around to call you a creep right? Lots of these girls want to get the fuck out of the trailor park/cow pasture poverty and its entirely possible to form a really great thing with one. Just something to think about.

No, idiot, use your brain. Talk to 10/10 women from a third world country. Or try Facebook. You should look for values.
Values family
Wants a family
Not too materialistic
No kids
Studies and works
Has decent family and friends

You'll have a well rounded girl, who just wants to be a mother and love you immensely if you don't treat her like shit.

> Be 42 year old fat male, smoking drinker, 45K/year job
> No women I've met or dated seem willing to commit
> Never had a relationship over 18 months, they always leave me
> Seem to be permanently stuck in Peter Pan mode live in parents basement

ftfy

yes you will die alone.

I've already accepted that I will never be that attractive to women. I'm not a kissless virgin or anything, but i'm never going to be the first or 2nd choice for any women. I've been tossed aside many times the second a women finds a better looking or more confident guy.

I've already gone through the rage and anger and all that and i've come to just accept it after years that I am what I am. The last thing I have left is a few friends and my escapist solitary hobbies.

Dating a 19yr old single mother lol!!!! Good luck, you're going to need it cuck

Commit suicide because you brought this fate entirely on yourself

You failed to do your sole goal as an organism which is to reproduce; you are, in every single aspect, a failure. You have failed. You have lost the game. White Trash Mchillbilly beat you. Laqweefsha JekwanJackson beat you. Almost every single starving aids positive ngger in every shithole mudhut in Africa beat you. They all had kids and you didnt.

Marry yourself.
Or wait 6 years until the liberals make it legal to marry your dog.

>men
>getting alimony
haha classic auscunt

I have no problem with dying alone, wasting your own life on your own things is a peaceful solution, you live free and die free. Dying with knowledge you're leaving someone you love or even worse out living that person seems much more terrifying in comparition.