twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

A bunch, they suck good dick too
youtube.com/watch?v=mwtfAHyVZSo

shit got weird

>I suck great dick, by the way

all of them

>DELET THIS

We make groovy time..!

Here is the link to the only thing you need to know about them: How to sabotage their little "riots"

All politics aside, this faggot sucks great dick

Every single one. They also think they're heros in their head. Not even an asskicking can knock sense into them.

God I can't wait until a brick accidentally crushes her skull one day during a riot

They're unbearable, but it's not like the nazi faggots are any better.

You know what? Why don't we fuck up their next "riot"

It's already been proven that leftist women want to secretly be abused and dominated

They find right wing men to be way hotter than some pitty fuck antifa faggot

Their headscarves look so gay

Haven't you learned anything from them? When you stoop to their level, you are just as bad as they are.

youtube.com/watch?v=2AhGYo9TExU

I've always wondered what kind of guys join AFA.

I assume the vast majority are not even interested in politics and just want an excuse to fight, harass, threaten, break in, sabotage while deluding themselves that they are doing something good.

I bet many of them were bullies at school, or victims of bullies who now seek revenge, school drops out, kids who grew up with abusive father, lonely guys who are desperate for friends, virgins who want to meet AFA girls for sex.

>I'll suck a dick if I wanna suck a dick
>*licks lips*

holy fuck my sides

>youtube.com/watch?v=2AhGYo9TExU
Not like that. The idea is that when the next riot comes along we confuse them with something like a non lethal bang (or bangs) so that our guys can push back.This is only to be used if they start using violence against us.

>leftist women want to secretly be abused and dominated

This is probably true for many of them -

salon.com/2015/11/25/i_fcked_a_republican_on_thanksgiving/

It's also probably true that a large number of white supremacist secretly have a fetish for interracial sex. People crave what's "forbidden" and "taboo". It's exciting and exotic.

I posted earlier that they're just fighting for their rights to be degenerate.

None of these people would be welcome to be open in their vile behavior, and they were hoping hillary would win so they could indignantly shit into eachothers' mouths while jacking off into a can of ma nays while pointing at chistians saying,
>you're a biggot, you're disgusting

They hopped the moral fiber would be flipped, and now they're terrified that they'll never live in the open again.

>See guy who punched richard spencer
>See moldy locks
>See IWW

Don't fight back. If you fight back the news can say "Both Sides Were Fighting". If you don't fight back, the news can say "Violent Leftists Attack Peaceful Protesters".

No

That pic needs to have a dick photo shopped in it with cum dribbling down that cunts chin.