What is the best state in the Union?

Which state do you like the best, Sup Forums?

Tennessee

Fuck Tuscon though.

You in STL? Why don't we ever have antifa rallys here?

Washington, more men than women and lots tech

I agree.

the best state is nigger

because antifa is scared of all of the niggers

>missouri superiority image
Thought I'd never see the day. There's a surprisingly large amount of Sup Forums users in Missouri.

any one of these regions
1.wisconsin
2.illinois (home)
3.ohio
4.minnesota
5.indiana
6.michigan
7.iowa
8.missouri
9.nebraska
10.kansas
11. both dakotas are shit but if i had to choose one it'd be south

Not mine, this it what happens when we get like 2 inches of snow in NC.

Fpbp

dirty water

if your state/city has dirty water, the rest of it doesn't matter. it's poisoning your body and your mind

>No Florida
>Literally saved the election, like Ted Cruz
>The endless adventures of Florida Man and Florida Woman
>Trump's diplomacy spot

Top 10

Wyoming
Idaho
Tennessee
Montana
Wisconsin
Maine
North Carolina
Texas
Florida
Michigan

Missouri's in the next 10, I like it but St Louis is an unmitigated shithole

>Missouri
>Superior in any way shape or form

The only thing nice about this place is that it isn't as pozzed as the coasts. Even then it's still multi-culti as hell in some places. Here in Como I feel like I see more and more mudslimes, spics, and asians every time I go out shopping.

-rep
>not anything in wyoming but wildlife
>idaho is all potato land,and potato land=potato nigger so no thanks
>tennessee is hot af but good looking country chicks
>montana is all tree niggers and wildlife
>wisconsin is clearly based,mostly german,great landscape
>maine is all hunting land and wilderness
>north carolina has great landscapes as well but is also very hot
>texas has rednecks and spics also very dry and hot
>florida has rednecks(floridaman) and cubans,has great landscape,also very hot but atleast good beaches
>michigan is kinda shit but atleast it isnt too hot and lake michigan is superior to all other lakes

If it makes you feel better most of your 10 that didn't make mine would be 11-20

>surprisingly large
No surprise at all. Missouri is a Sup Forums paradise.
>next to no gun control
>basically legal to shoot niggers
>everywhere except Columbia is redpilled as fuck
>cheaper than dirt housing and land

South Carolina
>segregated
>traditional values
>unique southern culture
>great food
>great beaches
>year round hunting and fishing
>shall issue
>no retarded liberals
>started the civil war and literally did all the shit Texas larps about
Come home white man.

Probably Wisconsin.

It has 4 distinct seasons. It's doesn't get stupid hot or cold like Arizonia or North Dakota. There's Madison if you are hip or Milwaukee if you are urban. There's beautiful rolling hills and lush forests. There's little rich resort towns like Lake Geneva for the wealthy to ride horses or by overpriced candles. There's the Dells for the kids.

I can't imagine anyone, of any age, interest or background not finding somewhere to fit in. Unless you're just snob who automatically hates the midwest

When I was a kid my family would vacation to some island near Charleston every other summer or so.

Thinking back on it I'm quite amazed at how clean and safe the city was. We would walk all over the place and never once think, "maybe we should go another way around". Very white too which obviously plays a major role. Is the city still like that?

But 28% niggers
No they just pile them all in North Charleston, which is one of the most dangerous places in the country

Everyone knows Hoosiers are the true master race.

Indiana is unironically the best state

I live in Missouri. It's not as bad as you might think. (as long as you're not in KC or STL, too many nogs)

It's between Arizona and Alaska. They're the most PRO freedom states in the US.

Indianapolis will be the capital of the great white ethnostate

>Illinois that high

I'm sorry m8, but we're the most corrupt and debt ridden state in the union

Utah. Mormons are the only bastion of anti-degeneracy in the West.

Texas.

It used to be Colorado, but we got a bad Californian infestation, and it keeps getting worse.

Help.

California

/thread

>moved from Illinois to Missouri years ago
Feels good, man. Now I don't go bankrupt for every traffic stop.

I live right on the river so I could easily hop over as well. I've been thinking about doing it but for now I'm stuck here.

INDIANA
N
D
I
A
N
A

FUCK OHIO FUCK MICHIGAN FUCK ILLINOIS FUCK KENTUCKY FUCK GAY RIGHTS

>tfw live in illinois
i want to leave

>42% white

South Jersey of course. Pineys are the strongest race in the world.

My Hoosier brethren, we are America's last stand

personally, i like belgium. great city.

EVERYONE ELSE GET THE FUCK OUT. THIS IS A HOOSIER THREAD NOW.

Denver metro area is bad, rest of the state is pretty awesome.

I would shill my home state of Virginia but, fuck, it sucks
>NoVA is a giant DC suburb with absolutely no culture
>tidewater has Navy and history, but it's also full of nogs
>central is okay
>south has almost nothing notable about it
>west is poor as shit
>hates its southern heritage

There are so many liberals up near DC that they practically make all of our decisions for us.

rural ohio and pennslyvania is the true red pill.

come home white man.

all you fags can say what you want about Kentucky but this is the best fucking place on earth. More NIC checks run in KY than any other state in the nation, by a texas mile.

You want just a little fucking tast of Gods amazing grace? visit Kentucky, have fun, take pictures, take your trash and when you are done kindly get the fuck out and take your politics with you.

>the capital of the white ethnostate has the most complex roads in the union
What did he mean by this?

I started using Sup Forums more frequently after I moved from Missouri to California and realized there's no reasonable people out here. Missouri supremacy all the way

Also it's so irrelevant now, especially when in comparison to its historical importance.
It's so fucking average. Like, people talk about fucking Idaho more than Virginia because at least Idaho is notable for how bland it is. Nobody gives a shit about Virginia. Nobody makes jokes about Virginia. It's just kind of... there

WELL I STILL HAVE MY SECOND AMENDMENT, A BEACH TO THE WEST, SNOW TO THE EAST, VEGAS IS HOURS AWAY, TIJUANA IS HOURS AWAY, AND I HAVE IN N OUT.

Arizona

We have the most based Mexicans here desu

Texas, it's the America of America

think about it

I have family in Wisconsin and it's a white's dream. Only problem is the shit winters but I complain a lot about winter. Madison is great and Milwaukee is okay but it's not like you'll travel five minutes out of either city and get mobbed by niggers like here in Detroit

Brave Hoosier troops returning home after reconquering their rightful claim to the rest of the Indiana territory.

When I went to high school in Ohio my city was the whitest city in America one year, or close to it. Mentor, Ohio.

No niggers in Maine

Deep Ozarks here

MFW I live in Westport..

Colorado
>legal pot
>lowest obesity rate in the country
>rocky mountains
>political balance
how is one state so perfect?

barrow, alaska is lit. best town

Missouri is a very homeless state. it is just boring and they took away driving in the car with alcohol so long as you are not driving.

Also 3 out of four cities are Degenerate.

STL -Degenerate
KC - Degenerate
Columbia - Degenerate
Springfield - decent

what does degenerate mean? fun?

a either shit hole because of niggers or libshits.

STL is a nigger shit hole
CoMo is Portland Oregon put into the mid west
KC is the mix of the two.

What's the housing situation like in Maine?
What about jobs for high school mathematics teachers?
Is it an open carry state?

My own.

Definitely not fucking Missouri. Kansas City is sweet but the rest of that shit hole can fuck right off. Kansas should annex the entire Metro.

I used to live in Tucson, it's an awesome city.

It is however full of hippies and self righteous liberals.

As pozzed as St. Louis is I have lived in St. Louis County for 20 years and have seen a nigger in my neighborhood once.

>Wyoming
LOL

I lived there for 6 years, it's almost nothing but high elevation plains where it's extremely windy and cold year round. Only billionaires live around Yellowstone.

mah nigga

im gonna buy some legal weed tomorrow and do a bike-brewery tour this weekend, then plan for a fishing trip over the 4th

The County is where it's at. If you're ever living in St. Louis, go to South or West County. North County is traditionally avoided but there are a few good areas. Play/work in the city; live in the County.

Pic is STL city but what happens all over MO

And a basket case state filled with liberals and their pet niggers and wetbacks.

Indeed fellow Kentuckyfag, 270 area here

massachussets is obviously the best state in the union
>best sports teams
>nicest people
>beautiful summers
>great collages
How can any other state compete?

God Teir - Texas

Based Teir - Kentucky

Cuck Tier - Everywhere else

NUKE IT - California

St. Joe. Dirty south reporting in.

Howdy yall

Looks like a parody with that fucking fire

They will still have to defend blacks after getting beaten and robbed because there white.

>nicest people

You either don't live there or have never left. Wickad

Springfield represent, not big enough to have lots of niggers, but also alot of white trash on the north side

Honestly senpai, Ale 8 ain't that gr8.

Missouri truly is the most Sup Forums state

thank you for sparing Springfield, we try our best, though the North Side is best swept under the rug

delet this

417 here

also, this

>not going to give Tennessee credit where it's due for helping you get your independence.

Don't forget that Boulder needs to be physically removed.

/thread

Didn't make the image, and I agree it's not the best but I would drink one if it was all I had at the time

Move out of Cuckmo to literally any other place in the state faggot. As long as it's not north St. Louis you'll be fine.

I lived in Clarksville for a couple of years. It was shit.

Nashville was okay.

Maryland
>strong blue, Hilldawg state of intellectuals
>highest income per capita
>87% nice city folk and only 13% rural and suburban retard, mostly on the Eastern shore which is only really connected by a bridge that we can just burn thank Darwin)
>toughest gun laws in the country
>very diverse and multicultural, 54% white which is kinda high in my opinion but it's one of the lowest in the country and luckily it's going down every year!
>high taxes because we CARE
>superior flag
>has a little bit of everything: mountains, beaches, grassland, forest, hills
>good weather, nice and sticky just like my face after a good session of succelent BBC, which is aplenty for my wife and I here
>best sports teams
>tolerant - we were the ones that passed the Tolerance Act because we're Catholic which is superior to your redneck televangelist Protestant bullshit

Went to Baltimore once. Somebody stole the radio out of my rental car.

Yeah, that's the point. Soft ass people need not apply because there is nothing there for them in any form or fashion. I've lived there(technically west yellowstone), texas, ohio, maryland, panama, and nicaragua. i don't regret a day in any of those places but wyoming is on a different level from the rest

417 and 636 here...can't wait to get out of Missouri.Most boring place I ever lived.

Ayy I wondered if there were any lurkers in this town. I wish those protests were more lively, maybe some gunfire

At least the BBQ is decent. None of that nasty vinegar based shit sauce they try to give you if you go East of Memphis.