Why have you forsaken your only son, Sup Forums? He just wants to be loved

Why have you forsaken your only son, Sup Forums? He just wants to be loved..

you tell me

fuck you I don't want love I want my tendies

The_donald is your eternal friend and ally, like united states and greater israel.

>make post
>reddit responds with t. mohammed
every time

>t. mohammed

range ban alll brit and strayan flags until these fagots go away please

Bump, why do you guys hate t_d so much? It's basically PTG 24/7, you guys love trump. They also frequently do your bidding free of charge.

Are you even white? Baboon begone!!

>"You guys love trump"
No we don't, we favored him because we hated clinton and he was also the best meme of 2016. As a president he sucks dick

The only politician I want to see in office is either Goebbels or Hitler

>t. mohammed

I have a confession. I used to browse Reddit and still do for niche topics and interests. I have moderated the Donald since it was pretty new, and it didn't used to be how it is now. It started out very much like Sup Forums lite, on the right track but very watered down but still more than enough to trigger the rest of the site and piss them off, which is why i even bothered to get involved in the first place. I get off on death threats and doxx threat pms from assblasted redditors. But the donald has only devolved further into shit that disgusts me like the pandering to trannies and now it's basically ass backwards and the whole place is doing the very thing it set out not to do, which was play identity politics and pander. It's fucked. Non of the original mods are still around who were actually pretty cool dudes. Top mod is a roastie. And most of the users are circlejerk faggots.

I will say this, whatever you may think of the place and whatever it has become, it served it's purpose in getting Trump elected, and continues to serve the purpose of pissing off the rest of Reddit and causing problems for the kike admins. I just wish the redditfugees would fucking respect the rules and lurk before posting. There's no harm in them being here as long as they don't make retarded fucking reddit-tier threads.

>inb4 you have to go back

Fuck off I've been here for years

t. mohammed

>digits wasted on a lefty pol meme

whelp, im out

Stop making these threads you shill fuck and get a real job

sage

Well said, t_d originally was basically pol-lite, it's become a giant virtue signal, attempting to "prove" to the lefties that the right can care about gays and shit too. It's pathetic, I can see exactly why so many have left and come here. As long as they respect board culture and lurk for a while first I don't see the issue.

>you guys love trump
You'd be correct a few months ago before he fully revealed himself as a globalist faggot incapable of saying no to his sociopath daughter who manipulates the shit out of him with blowy joeys.

>muh waiting for hitler meme
Just do it yourself faggot, or an hero like a responsible failure.

The entire aura of the sub was inverted by shills when they realized how dangerous t_d was becoming. If you're still a mod you should do everything you can to destroy that sub, because it is now a powerful weapon used for attacking real right-wing stances from the perspective of "well I consider myself right wing, but I'm not a racist, sexist, bigoted homophobe who wants a nation for his race. Civic national FTW!" It has become something worse than even cancer. It is something that can't be described with words. Seriously, if you are still a mod, go do some damage. It will possibly be the most important thing you do in your life if you do it right.

That's a lot of bull shit you just posted and I don't plan on reading it but I will give you a response since you went through a lot of trouble shoving your fingers into a bull's anus, slapping the bulls shit all over your keyboard, and as a result ended up posting quite the steaming pile of bullshit on a bullshit snime website.

>snime
>anime
Gosh darnit

Turns out the media and leftists were wrong and he's NOT literally Hitler. This vexes us. We are terribley vexed.

reddit is shit

Reddit here. Unlike the brutish savages here at politically incorrect us redditors have class. Try partaking in a STEM level college course some time then come talk to me. The ethically challenged have no place in society.