Why are people so hung up on the Native Americans losing at Natural Selection...

why are people so hung up on the Native Americans losing at Natural Selection? They weren't adapted to fight off the hordes of Europeans and where nearly annihilated as a result. It's not the white man's fault for they got cucked by geography and didn't have any suitable beasts of burden.

Since when?

They're not an important voting group, so they get Pocahontus or whoever she is and no other shilling.

I agree

Hey are you near NY at all?

and besides that, if it weren't for genociding them, we would never have realized that it's not """"""""""right""""""""""

In the very least the trail of tears was pretty fucked

The cherokees were willing and trying to integrate and old hickory bascally told em there was no chance and then walked them to death

>didn't have any suitable beasts of burden.
Except the now extinct north american horses
They hunted them to death
Also, its not like white people came and used buffalo to pull plows and such. Indians are subhumans, sorry.

I guess we shouldn't feel bad about the Jews taking over your country and the black guys impregnating your women, then.

Nah PA

Popppoopoooooooooooooopooo

>> and where nearly annihilated as a result
Not really. Disease killed 90% of their population as they had no immunity to a great many diseases.

>inb4 fucking white people gave dem dose small pox blankets redskin man dinndu nuffin
It happened 150 years before we had germ theory. Your high school teacher was a fucking retarded good goy.

why are people so hung up on the europeans losing at Natural Selection? They weren't adapted to fight off the elites of jews and where nearly annihilated as a result. It's not the jews fault for they got cucked and didn't have any suitable means of defense.

>disease ain't part of natural selection
your middle school home ec teacher must be proud

No see but that's why we fight back. The Injuns couldn't because they were underdeveloped. They didn't have any red pills when Columbus came thru.

You learned about natural selection in home ec?

We learned how to bake muffins and sew. I still have some shorts I made.

Because I hate my white hairloss genes I inherited and envy native's perfect thick luxurious hair. I was liberal faggot for so long over this btw. All over my fucking hair. I hate this god damn widows peak! fuck europe! why can't I have nice hair! its not fair!FUCK YOU HAIR GENES YOU MADE ME A LIBERAL REEEEEEEE.

Your post reeks of autism.

Old Hickory did the right thing.

Exterminating or driving out the natives and replacing them with white Europeans is the only thing that's ever civilized a country.

OP specifically said
>They weren't adapted to fight off the hordes of Europeans
Disease is on no ones side.

>tfw my 89 year old italian gramps has a full head of hair

Do you know where you are?

Because it's a liberal's nightmare. The reality of strength, weakness, and differences between cultures and races is kryptonite to the left

>southern european
You got that nigger and muzzie blood keeping your scap strong. Fuckin whites with our thin hair!!!! I'm conservative now realizing where my liberalism and self hating whiteness was coming from, but god damn it all I want is nice hair T_T!!!!!

Fighting against what? Your teenagers die for Israel and mulatto kids are popping up everywhere. If this is indeed a fight for survival, the odds have begun to tip against you.

Is hairloss a white curse???? Wtf man! How can I call myself a master race when I look like an egg!

If the white man doesn't cure hairloss I will an hero. wtf is the point in living like a this?!?! I hated my whitness for soo long because of this. I love my race, but man wtf! I can't pass on these baldness genes! I want to race mix just to help my offspring grow nice hair. I don't care if their dumb as rocks.