we're back in business guys

it was all a ruse by trump

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=GN0w9W8hq1I
youtube.com/watch?v=jscocNQQ6Pk
youtube.com/watch?v=Tq-P1BiHZTg
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Based Hilary is based back based boys. Let's do this

He bombed an empty runway you fucking leaf. If trump wanted change in syria we would erase the syaaf in an hour.

'One-off state won't make a difference.': Hillary Clinton loses to Trump

I liked the part where she said that she was sabotaged because their emails got released while not even trying to defend the horrible things people found in them.

She also blames "the Russians" several times like it actually means something.
Still no proof that "The Russians" did anything.

they hacked the lection with their sicret stealth hacking technology though

DELETE

>muh Wikileaks

It was fun seeing all those lefties turn against them as soon as they went against Hillary

Reveal to me your secrets Serb.

then they wouldn't be secret, sikret secrets
would they?

can't this old hag fuck off and spend her time lezzing out or whatever thef uck she does

It was and is.
Our ABC (Australian Broadcasting Corporation) was REALLY pro wikileaks before the election. Now they pretty much spit their name.

Fair call Serb.
You go be you.

#shebringspeace lol

hilary "the old peacemaker" clinton

> #SHEBRINGSPEACE

I never thought i could hate someone as much as i hate hillary. she sold out the entire country over how power-humgry she is.

Holy shit she's fucking insane.
I guarantee wed be knocking on Iran and Syria's door by now if she won

Seriously. Is Sup Forums finally done being brain fucked over the Syria shit? It was getting annoying af.

There is a huge pile of evidence that Russia interfered with the election. You just aren't looking hard enough.

PROTIP: compare the animation quality of these two videos and guess who they were both made by
youtube.com/watch?v=GN0w9W8hq1I
youtube.com/watch?v=jscocNQQ6Pk

Is Mr Putin here? I need new targeting instructions.

>here's a YouTube channel with 765 subscribers as evidence

Are you in the NSA?

Too bad the Democratic primaries were rigged against Bernie Sanders. Hillary got like 6 million more votes and still lost against that Orange Pumpkin loser.

>see what i would have done if i was president is a full-scale invasion even if it meant all out war with Russia
looooooooool

>One-off strikes don't make a difference
>I only lost because of a formal letter from the FBI

more unexciting time wasting bullshit, saged you fucking nigger

>There is a huge pile of evidence that Russia interfered with the election.

I unironically want to meme her to become president now.

Please do not use the n word.

Ada the google supercomputer AI thought it would be a good idea for her to say that

>There is a huge pile of evidence that Russia interfered with the election
where is the fucking proof?
all I see is MSM shilling about 'the russians' hacking elections and 'proof is right around the corner' without anything materialising
its MSM's version of 'happening' threads about fucking nothing

Nigger detected

Shareblue is still being paid to shill in here. They stand out more now because /poltards aren't freaking out anymore about the missile strike.

Fucking nigger.

NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER NIGGER

Elex, some kinda of Cheese Pizza?

Where is the evidence then?
If there's so much of it then just give me a little bit.

OK... GO!

"The Russians (tm)"

eat shit faggot

She's retiring from politics to focus on her favorite hobby: destroying the democratic party. I say more power to her. She's a stronk woman chasing a dream!

Why won't she just die already?

Did she destroy the democrat party, or did the democrat party create her? She got rich off of it. I don't think she destroyed anything, except a lot of people's illusions about what the Democrat party was.

I want here around for the next 30 years of tormenting leftest like a senile grim reaper and driving any sane people left into our camp.

*her

Probably destroyed the chances of the next female runner.
They're still saying Trump stole her chance to be the first female president, like her vagina makes her special.

She unintentionally exposed the fraud that is the Democrats to everyone. We all suspected it but we now have concrete evidence of its machinations all thanks to how terrible she is.

Where was she saying this about Obama? One strike is better than none.

Obama did that. It was the whole SJW/feminist movement, there was no chance a woman could have gotten in office after that bullshit.

It's been almost a year of investigation and noting, even with Comey coming out a few months ago.

shes a whore doing whats shes paid to do. she doesnt give a flying fuck about anything she talks about infront of a camera. i bet if you give the clinton foundation 10 mil and told her to say she eats shit on a daily basis and its good for bone strength she would do it

THE RUSSHUINS DID IT WE WILL SHOW EVERYONE AND HILLARY WILL BE MADE PRESIDENT AND BERNIE CAN STILL WIN

why isnt she under investigation

wherr is.draining the swam

kek , pls post youtub vid

It was just a joke, trump said it the first week in office

Too power hungry

I don't see anything wrong or immoral happening in this video. Those Russians are some great Americans.

>Yah because Hillary is really good at promoting and maintaining stability in the middle East.

She blamed Comey too, for telling the truth.
She said that if the election had been held a day before, she would have won.

youtube.com/watch?v=Tq-P1BiHZTg

No one gives a shit about Hillary Clinton right now.

Tell me about Sheb. Why does he ring peace?