This is what winning looks like

Hillary came back out on stage slinging today. She is the resistance. The lulz are back on.

You need to remember that you own this guy. I know that when the time comes that you're going to pull a George Bush or a Fox News and claim you never liked muh globalist or muh jews or whatever excuse you can pull out of your cucked asses. But no, you own him. You go down with him.

If you didn't want to be labeled a cuck, you would have dropped him as soon as you saw Kushner was running the show, or when irrefutable evidence of him being a Russian cock holster, or when he absolutely failed to do anything he promised. That's when you proved you were master cucks.

The people in it for the lulz already pulled out. They're busy focusing on stage two of the lulz, which is making people like you so buttmad that you KYS. Sup Forums is going to be ground zero for the ultimate lulzcow when Trump goes down and you won't be part of it because you'll be shooting fire out of your asshole in a manchild rage.

You own it.

very very weak troll

Can you stop posting fake emails from Russialeaks? That'd be great, thanks.

own it.

>implying I have a problem with that

Hillary would have passed countless legislation by now, unlike Papa Cuck.

Yay plz bring her back she's such an easy target, like an autistic blind kid

she could literally not break the glass ceiling that she put over herself

>people still unironically defending Trump

this thread reads like a shill who became unhinged and went all self righteous to signal on an anonymous message board.

lol

>She is the resistance.
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

THEY SERIOUSLY THINK THIS!

wtf I'm a cruz missile now.
But srsly we can't let this guy get the nuclear codes.

>he doesn't realize that she actually said it

>6 posts by this ID

I love shitting up these threads

I believe him. I want to watch Trump autstically screech for the luls
I hope monday brings max bantz about Russian collusion.

>he thinks hildebeest has ANY chance of running again

HAHAHAHAHAHA IT KEEPS GETTING BETTER AND BETTER

>implying he hasn't passed legislation
You really don't pay attention to anything outside your bubble of social media ""news"" huh

>he literally doesn't understand

Passing executive orders with no actual content don't count as legislation.

He fucked our internet privacy with the help of the pocketed republican senators.

No, it's beautiful. This really is the best timeline. We're not tired of winning yet, Mr. President. Keep these butthurt libtards coming!

>he still thinks that Trump is in a state of winning

He made it so politicians are banned from becoming lobbyists until at least 5 years after they quit. That's huge and if you weren't retarded and wilfuly ignorant, you might realize how big of a deal for draining the swamp that is. He did that and half a dozen other significant things within the first week. Look them up you troglodyte

Hillary did win you Trumptards. She got like 6 million more votes!

Hillary was in hiding for months and now she's slowly weasling her way back into public by seeding comments every so often. It will become more frequent until she's a regular sight again. These tricks won't work. She will probably try to send and herself but her reputation is already set.

At some point the democrats are just going to toss her aside.

>when irrefutable evidence of him being a Russian cock holster

wtf i love jews now

>two time loser

Sounds like a winner to me!

Shut the fuck up about Hillary already, it's beyond sad at this point.

Reminder to people who aren't as braindead as op: don't post in shit threads without sage.

Go back to writing your "content" sweetie. You need all your strength for this timeline you just don't belong in.

Trump has no interest in draining the swamp, he proved that by increasing the size of it. Maybe if you weren't willfully ignorant you would see that.

She took some time off to relax before the storm. Because this is going to be fucking huge.

>Hillary came back out on stage slinging today. She is the resistance. The lulz are back on.

She's fucking insane.

>they're defending this

>It's May 3rd 2017 and he's still crying about Hillary losing

You sound like a real winner

>fake a bunch of sex assault charges
>to cover up for the real clinton ones
>nobody cares
>Trump wins anyway
>can't understand it
>fake a bunch of more sex assault charges
>still nobody cares
>can't understand it
>fake a bunch of more sex assault charges...
You libtards are precious. You lack any sense of self awareness to the point that it's like you're going to consume yourselves in a black hole of narcissism and manufactured faux moral hauteur.

"Irrefutable evidence" on the left is ""an unidentified source"". And don't forget that if you ask for tangible evidence, you're a bigot and a racist and oppressing everyone.

>people like you so buttmad that you KYS. Sup Forums is going to be ground zero for the ultimate lulzcow

People from reddit think Sup Forums talks like this

So I take it you have no idea why lobbyists are responsible for corruption on American politics.

Also
>trying to hype the return of a loser, based on literally nothing
You're a joke.

That may be true but they've never had sex together. Think about that.

You can never stop thinking about it now.

Wow what a based pic. God tier

>She took some time off to relax before the storm. Because this is going to be fucking huge.

She took off time because her enemy just beat her. Her only chance of survival was to go into hiding, all she is doing is playing the long game of power but she's fucked already. If she tries to step back in the democrats have no chance, this they will probably realize. Yet she has so much saudi money she may just be around for a while longer funding demoshits in order to secure a position. She'll never be president though.

>The other side of the same shekel

>Bill to audit fed moves ahead in congress

>Yea go fYS

God, I hope she never fucking leaves. I hope she stays around forever, like a millstone around the democratic Party's neck. Because as she's there, in control, the Dems can never move on. They can't reorganize and get their shit together. So, yes, please, let her hang around reminfding everyone of what a failure she is and how she pulled her party from a national party to a regional party.

This, if she becomes president, the Saudis will call out a favor on her. This can ruin her if they do.

Trump may have done business with the Saudis, but he never took money from them when in a station of political power.

W-WE GOT YOU NOW BLUMPFKANS
SAY IT WITH ME MADAM PRESIDENT

I don't mind newfags. I know you're all being slowly redpilled.

>Hillary isn't even thinking about Trump in the polls anymore

>Oy vay, the six gorrillion

HOTDOG

>Trump is a Russian cock holster who is corrut and queen slay is coming to bring him to justice. She is the winner and he is the loser clearly.

This delusion is actually amusing at this point. When are you going to kys when reality cannot accommodate you. Go to bed Stephen.

COUGHING FIT
PANTS OF SHIT

You think she lost bad before, oh god if she runs again it would be 5x more of a one sided loss. Her team is the world's biggest cringe in active politics, and it never fails to show. More people see it as time goes on. The truth is that she is as corrupt as can be, and the truth always finds a way.

muh russia

>She took some time off to relax before the storm. Because this is going to be fucking huge.
If the party is going to have a future, the Old Guard will have to step aside. It's already happening in the Republican Party. The longer Hillary and her generation hang on, the more the democratic party will lose. Which I personally find hilarious.

>"journalists" are now allowed to lie without anyone being allowed to critisize them just because they're deformed

What the fuck are you smoking?

>Hillary did win you Trumptards. She got like 6 million more votes!

Like in boxing or chess, the number of punches or pieces don't count. The knockout counts and Trump was first to deliver it in 31 states.

America will never let this person stay president for one year. A prison jumpsuit is in his future, and for his children.

>lulz
>cuck
>cock holster
>cucks.
>lulz
>lulz
>buttmad
>KYS
>lulzcow

F-

See me after class.

Wow. Hilldoggy is back. Great post, sport. That'll show 'em.

>Loses to an orange colored 6 yr old retard
>Is gonna lead the resistance

they actually believe this

I bet you cry and masturbate in bed saying that.

kys faggot for falling for one of the worst propaganda shit and incompetence from dems to the point they are not the party of conspiracy theorists. congrats on your stupidity.

I bet you masturbate to this, just like Trump.

>I bet you masturbate to this, just like Trump.

You're gonna lose the next election to Trump too, you guys literally haven't learn't a thing.

The next election will be held after the impeachments. And if you think a Republican will win that, you're more delusional than your typical cuck

>Implying "Honest Abe" only ever talked about freedom and how slavery is terrible.

I am sure that was the case. I am absolutely sure Lincoln dindu anything bad in his life.

>after the impeachments.

Trump would be already in irons if this was to happen.

If he had betrayed the US and they couldn't prove it Trump would've ended up dead instead.

But hes alive.

>The next election will be held after the impeachments
literally when? "muh impeachments", keep dreamin faggot.

>haven't learn't a thing
>you keep replying to this bait

hahaha Sup Forums is divided

The entire republican party is. Democrats are literally leading the country as a minority party.

Digits proves it, no impeachment for trump

Trump needs to lock her up

I don't like to say this but I think democrats may win in 2020 or maybe even the odds by swinging states to their favor, its too early but if the republican party continues to squabble among themselves it will be the end for trump.

I do want trump to have second term though just to ire the left

Believe it not I am actually having fun doing it.

Brain dead liberals will always support the boomer
fucking bluepilled zombies

I ain't reading all that shit Nigga.

When she dies I'll spit on her grave

It took over two years from the Watergate break-in until Nixon's resignation.

>It took over two years from the Watergate break-in until Nixon's resignation.

They used to hang people for starting illegal wars but Bush is still kicking around...

0/10.

>he thinks the republican establishment won't throw trump under the bus at the first sign of prosecution

They're literally biding their time. They did the same for Nixon. Only like 3 Republicans voted in his favor.

>Trump WILL NEVER run for president
>Trump WILL NEVER become r. nominee
>Trump WILL NEVER become president
>Trump WILL NOT serve his whole term as president

said the increasingly nervous man for the 98th time in past 48 months.

>chaotic systems stay in balance

Wew lad. Here's an idea, shake a large bottle of soda up and stare directly down over the cap.

>when someone says you can destroy united states by opening a soda bottle

how fucking fat are you?

I realize that you're from some shitty non-English country but how about you don't participate in conversations when you can't understand the language well enough.

>when they try to pass their own stupidy as an argument

Check your vitamin intake is ok and water for lead contamination

>a child has kindness
This is from someone who never met a child.

You own it.

And this.

You need photoshop to make Hillary look bad, you only need a camera to make Trump look horrible.