Don't do it France

Don't do it France

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/0AuRNff4kvA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>the left keeps using the word nazi

It's working so well for them. They should keep it up.

Isn't this like a Class A felony Misogyny act? I thought Occupy Democrats was better than that.

LMAO it's like they want her to get elected.

They're doing the exact same shit that helped get Trump elected.

GOD BLESS STUPID FUCKING LIBERALS. DEUS VULT

Wasn't it the Russians that built the wall during the cold war?

Trump getting elected was like ten thousand hall of cost all at once

>Hitler
>Berlin Wall

Fucking pissing myself

Please tell me this is a joke?
They KNOW the wall wasn't started until '61

>Everyone I don't like is a Nazi

I really hate this meme

Bump for awareness

i like when liberals pretend they dont like sociolism

>everyone I like is a Nazi
I like this meme

That's the point, dipshit.

They over play their hand . labeling. Them nazis is like calling black drug dealing gangsters niggers lol it automatically paints them way better than nazis or racists cause its too extreme . like really nazis ?

youtu.be/0AuRNff4kvA

>Mfw all the "MUH Nazi don't vote for trump or fascism!!!" shit is the reason he got elected. The vicious cycle is repeating

>Credit: Andy (((Borowitz)))

>Nazi

Does the Left not know what a Nazi is? They would be surprised to learn of the policies that would be appealing to them.

french friendo's be on the lookout among le pen supporters

Hilarious

What? The Berlin wall was built after Chancellor Hitler's death. In fact, it was built by the communists. Are these people that Moronic?

Yeah France, listen to those Dems!! Turn brown and die slow! It's better than having a "Nazi" save your country..

The world will go to ahit in 20 years anyways, at least in my lifespan with le penis in charge I'll get to see some of you pussies drafted or slaughtered by climate induced famine. Fuck all of you people.

My house has walls. I want it to have walls. a...am..am i Hitler?

mmmm... French Nazis...

pic almost related

Stop being nazis, you bigots.

Wait, what? Hitler had the Berlin wall???? Is this a real occupy democrats meme?

That doesn't look like a French Nazi to me. Pic related. And yeah, you're legitimately retarded if you think Macron is the better choice. Or you just want France to die, in which I refer you to the part about being legitimately retarded
>The Berlin wall was built after Chancellor Hitler's death.
You sure about that?

Oopsies