Where were u

Where were u

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/Rml2TL5N8ds
youtube.com/watch?v=7Fhl5h86Qq0
youtu.be/jZI1MeQYXgM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

upstairs with your mum

I was probably getting ready to sleep in Iran.

I was actually in Peru doing a black ops mission

In the North Tower? :(

praising Allah

In elementary school

NEVAR FORGETTI

asleep

Sophomore math class portable.

We turned the TV in the classroom on just as the second plane hit live on air.

I remember the worthless punk kids in the class who were old enough to be seniors laughed at it.

We got out before her. She kept slipping on the cum soaked floor. Sorry, dude.

I was 3 so i was probably playing with toy cars or GI-joes or something. I do remember my brother joining the marines the next week though.

Walking home from school. Managed to start watching after the first plane but before the second.

My father and I celebrated the attack and we bought a huge cake for that.

not caring because only america cares about 9/11

1st grade. Don't remember the day too well. Vaguely remember being back at home and seeing mom crying watching the TV. That's pretty much it.

Only japan cares about hiroshima

I knew she didn't jump from that window on purpose.

...in the cockpit

Playing with lego in front of the TV while my parents were crying.

It wa on my 22nd birthday too.

Damn son wos in le elementary and was in my friends basement and i remember his grandparents freaking out and for some reason they came downstairs and told us. I WILL NEVER FRGET

the cake was really tasty. i want 9/11 to rehappen desu

Kek

>parents were crying
Then the first plane hit

Got sent home from school early and played Diablo.

jerking off to QVC women modeling braclets in my parents room, Age 16.

Ruined my fap because every channel was 9/11

Had to finish to my thoughts then realized later what happened.

>guiltiest fap of my life

my brother dropped out of college to join up. I remember being little and watching him come home in his uniform, thought he was the coolest fucking guy ever.

Asleep in the morning but my dad woke me up at like 6am just as the second tower got hit and by the afternoon I was stirring up burgers on Yahoo chat and ICQ LARPing as a sandnigger. Got the day off school as well because it was a shitty sports day so my parents let me stay home to watch the carnage. They were simpler times.

Mad as hell because they didn't air that DBZ episode where Goku fights Majin Boo as a chocolate, airing this instead.

This

Kek

Actually I think that's why I remember it so much. I was in elementary school and they sent me home early and I went to my friends apartment next door because my mom had to go back to work. Wow. Thanks for helping me remember the past.

This.

Nobody cares about Nagasaki.

I remember the smoke and debris. I walked through blood and bones trying to find my missing brother.

It turns out he was in northern Canada.

Were u clubing baby seals?

1st grade, all of the tvs in the school were tuned to the news

i was at home, batting my 12 year old penis.

i was eat borscht alongside babushka
talking about storage of yams for brutal russia winter
dimitry come into room
"twin towers are kill"
no

In high school watching it on TV before going home early to stew over how much I hate brown people.

Asleep. Boss called and woke me up and said to turn on the news. Moments later the second tower was hit

Freshman in college. Taking a math test. After the test I kept seeing people running on campus like wtf? Got to the student union and a couple hundred people were get here's around watching the big screen TVs. I asked what's happening? Cute girl says "we are under attack." Everyone was silent. Went to my dorm watched news and cried like a bitch. Then all the work went crazy.

3rd grade history class. She brought in a tv and played the news.

7th grade. Teachers didn't tell us. Had no idea all day. I was supposed to guest DJ at the local pop station that evening and came home excited as fuck. Parents told me that it was cancelled because planes flew into buildings.

Was pissed off desu. I've hated sandniggers ever since.

Nagasaki? It's that like a Chinese beer or something?

shitting in diapers
>inb4 underage
people who were babies during 9/11 are now over 18. pretty soon people born after 9/11 will be posting here. they probably already are

>Where were u
On a middle school field trip to a zoo.

In n a control center playing a video game where I fly an airplane into a building.

HAHAHA

Sophomore year HS. Literally sitting in "Mass Media" class, I was immediately suspicious.

>all these blue pilled turbocucks thinking ACTUAL PLANES hit the towers

youtu.be/Rml2TL5N8ds

Spanish class, freshman year of high school.
The jokes about belt buckles setting off metal detectors followed in the weeks thereafter. I don't think any of us really appreciated the weight of what had happened until years later.

Senior in highschool, getting ready to head to school. Hear a news report on the radio about a plane hitting a building in NYC. Figured it was some dumbass student pilot that couldn't land right.

After government class I hear people talking in the hall about how it's three planes and they hit the pentagon too. Thought it was bullshit. Went to a friend's for lunch. Saw the footage.

I can still remember how pissed I was. I sat outside my girlfriend's house in my car listening to the radio describe the destruction. They were finding body parts on nearby rooftops, that kind of thing.

I've never felt bad for a single muslim death since. Fuck em all.

>Where were u
At friend's place playing Homm 3 together, the news started reporting on 9.11 HAHA STUPID BURGERS GET REKT LOL

at school.

Skipped school to catch up on reading for A.R. test in 6th grade. Mom got a call from my grandfather, started watching a few minutes after the first plane hit. I'll never forget the second plane.

>Be me
>Be 4
>Mom comes into bedroom
>"Twin towers is fall"
>"No"

Edgy

Fucking your mum

Trying to sneak onto the computers in the computer lab under the pretense that I needed to do homework. The computer lab woman let me in because she assumed that I was trying to watch the news.

Just getting to school as a junior in HS and saw it on the screen in the main office.

Nah leafs don't club em, they chub em

Sitting in middle school English class. Fat bitch teacher sets down her McDonald's bag from lunch but has her diet coke so it's all good. Her name is Ms Albert, used to call her fat Albert behind her back. Struggles to push in media cart and explains a tragedy has happened. Turns on the television showing us a building smoking and reporters looking concerned. The teacher explains it was a terrorist attack and since we were in NY I think we got to go home.

I remember being in second grade, everyone was talking about it but no one knew what it meant, and in the west coast it wasn't a big focus, or at least in my school

>Emergency dermatologists appointment

youtube.com/watch?v=7Fhl5h86Qq0

t. Norm MacDonald

think I was playing conkers bad fur day.

fifth grade, i was walking in from recess and my english teacher had the shit playing on the tiny television mounted in the corner of the room.

i think it was the first and only time that fucking class ever shut the fuck up for more than 30 consecutive seconds.

>Where were u
Playing Team Fortress, drinking the morning away and getting ready to call off of work drunk.

GOD BLESS AMERICA

Take a make up Spanish test in 8th grade.

I was at soccer practice, 13 years old.

>still suing despite getting billions from insurance claims and previous lawsuit

top fucking JEW. what do you even do with 12 billion?

Masturbating.
>My dad kicked open the door and Yelled "JESUSCHRISTAPLANECRASHEDINTOATOWER".
>Watch tv for a while
>I thought it was awkward because he saw me
>Then the second plane hit
>Pretty sure he forgot

Thank god for 9/11

this opening is hilarious.
the dude talked like he had three strokes in the video...

I actually remember this, I remember I was just done eating and this happened, me and my dad were watching it on TV then my brother came in and joined us. Me and my brother wanted to go out, wasn't that interesting for us and my dad said to stay in a while, that's why I remember it so well, instantly made me think about the revolution and felt like something big is happening.

Im disappointed in Sup Forums, it took this long for this classic to show up.
the election sure did a number on this place

I was in front of my TV, waiting for Sailor Moon and DBZ to start.

Apartment in Brooklyn
Could see the smoke from the window
Was just a kid- didn't really know what was going on.

at NASA.

MCRD San Diego

The no-plane at WTC 1 & 2 disinfo, is pathetic.

That shit is constantly floated here. Another feeble strawman built to make any criticism of the "official story", seem ridiculous as well.

When in fact, the "official story", is the wildest and unproven conspiracy theory I've ever heard:
youtu.be/jZI1MeQYXgM

I was with you the whole time.

holyshit coincidences aside fuck that guy for suing the airlines for $16 billion because they had their planes hijacked

gett'n laid niggas

In middle school. My mom picked me up from school early with tears in her eyes. I though my grandpa had died or something. Then she told me what happened and said "look over there"... (I live in Silver Spring, MD) I could see the smoke from the Pentagon. I don't know about the Jew back then (I was only 14) so I joined the army and slaughtered kebab. It's a mix of I don't want to feel that feel and feels good man. God Bless America. #Neverforget

Sorry about the grammar. drunk right now.

most of this board probably wasnt even alive

>Republican national security

At my nan's eating a bowl of seafood chowder.

Not to sound like a fag but rematching this shit makes me cry. Realizing it was (((fake))) fills me with so much fucking rage. A lot of of my friends died since then. I hate them so fucking much.

I was on a roof top with some of my Mossad friends watching the attacks, dancing and celebrating a job well done.

*rewatching